STARGIRL | SKZ 9th member

By cheyseys

In which Stray Kids have a female member... More

#PROFILE
#FRIENDSHIP [2]
#PHONE
#ICONIC MOMENTS
#CUTE MOMENTS
#1 - KOREA
#2 - JUNGWON
#3 - TOGETHER
#4 - JUN HAN
#5 - BANG CHAN
#6 - MEETING
#7 - THE DECISION
#8 - MOVING
#9 - SAKURA
#10 - QUAD
#11 - ELIMINATIONS [1]
#12 - ELIMINATIONS [2]
#13 - BIRTHDAY
#14 - DEBUT
-SOCIAL MEDIA-
#15 - RECORDING
#16 - MUSIC SHOW
#17 - SOLO LIVE
#18 - RECOGNIZED
#19 - IZ*ONE
-SOCIAL MEDIA-
#20 - SCHOOL
#21 - BANG CHAN
#22 - LEE KNOW
#23 - CHANGBIN
#24- HYUNJIN
-SOCIAL MEDIA-

#FRIENDSHIPS [1]

1.3K 23 2
By cheyseys

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.ೃ nyla's friendships inside SKZ.ೃ

BANG CHAN X NYLA

🐺 CHANYLA 🦦

.ೃ - Father figure ,, comfort person

.ೃ - nyla doesn't really like physical touch but she'll always let Chan hug her because it makes him happy. nyla joined the group and debuted when she was 15, Chan was scared it would be hard for her but it wasn't. When he asked her about it she said it was because he was there. The girl had always found it hard to open up to people but she found it easy with Chan, he was so open and understanding, it made her feel more safe than she's ever felt. Ever since their debut nyla and Bang Chan have shared all their worries with each other, so both have become a support system for the other. Bang Chan is extremely proud of the maknae, when asked about her he always brightens and starts beaming. He always says she doesn't act like the youngest, seeing as she's so mature and protective of the members , so he always tries to act like a kid with her since she's still young. Considering he's quite older than her, nyla looks up to Chan as a role model and always trusts him in situations when she doesn't know what to do. She admitted that she sees Chan as a sort of father figure, because of the caring role he's taken on for the girl. Bang chan and lee know are the only two people nyla has ever cried to because she doesn't feel like she has to protect them since they already do that for her.

LEE KNOW  X NYLA

🐰 NYLEE  🦦

.ೃ - big brother and little sister ,, happy place

.ೃ - Ever since debut lee know has been curious about the girl. She turned up one day to practice and blew him away with her talent and since that day she's kept surprising him with her skill. Lee know and nyla are similar in many ways, including the fact that they don't really show their emotions. Nobody else seems to understand Nyla like Minho does and no body understands Minho like Nyla does. Minho, along side bang chan, is the only person Nyla has ever cried to, because she truly feels like she doesn't have to put up a front to protect them. They're always there for each other in ways that none of the others members can understand. Even a look from the other could lift the others mood. Minho is one of the only people that can change nyla's mood from sad to happy in a few words or even a smile, so whenever the girl has gone quiet or left to go to her room, Minho always goes to speak to her and it always makes her happier. Minho and Nyla could just sit in silence and still be happy, just being in the others presence is enough. Minho always refers to nyla as his younger sister and will never stop saying how proud of her he is. All he seems to talk about sometimes is how amazing his 'younger sister Ny' is. nyla will never stop saying how much she looks up to and respects lee know. Lee know is one of two people Nyla doesn't feel like she has to protect, seeing as he always protects her and makes her feel safe. She is extremely grateful to have him.  To her he is the older brother she never had and she's the younger sister he never had.

CHANGBIN X NYLA

🐰🐷 BINLA  🦦

.ೃ - siblings ,, partners in crime

.ೃ - Nyla can count on her fingers the amount of times she's laughed to the point of wheezing and almost all of them have been with Changbin. The older boy just seems to know how to make her laugh and he uses it to his advantage. Sometimes he'll give her a look during a performance or interview and make her cackle. Changbin is one of the only people that makes nyla feel like the maknae. He always teases her and plays pranks with her. When they debuted, nyla at age 15, Changbin made a promise to himself that he would never let the girl lose her playful and childish side, because even if she may not act it she is the youngest. Nyla will always be thankful to Changbin for treating her like a child, while it could be annoying at times, in the end it helped shape her into the person she will be today. Without him she's sure she wouldn't be as fun or lively. When they're together all their anxieties and sadness goes away and they just laugh and act like children. He was the first one to call her lala, it made her laugh so he kept doing it and then eventually everyone joined in.

HYUNJIN X NYLA

🦙 HYUNLA 🦦

.ೃ - Best friends ,, supporting

.ೃ - When nyla first met Hyunjin she was shocked by how handsome he was. All her life Nyla had met attractive people who didn't offer anything else besides their looks, but Hyunjin was the opposite. After the first meeting she realized how talented Hyunjin really was and ever since then he hasn't stopped surprising her. She is always amazed by his performing skills and tells him every chance she gets. Hyunjin is very curious of the girl, he's drawn to her mysterious exterior, mostly because she is always shocking him with new talents or facts from her past. When asked about the girl Hyunjin replied with "She's like a puzzle, you have to be patient and put together the different pieces to be able to see the full picture. But when you do, it's a masterpiece"  Nyla is usually the subject of Hyunjin's paintings. When he draws people it's her, when he draws flowers they're usually her favorite. He admitted his favorite painting is one where he drew a close up of Nyla's eye, as he said "it shows her soul"Nyla will always look to Hyunjin as the person to ask for advice, or just talk to, he's just there for her, to listen, to laugh, to cry, whatever she needs, he's there. And nyla's there for him. Nyla is always the first person to congratulate him or compliment him, honestly she's his biggest fan and he's hers. Nyla and hyunjin have been known to stay together in nerve wracking situations, they both said that if they had no clue what was going on they'd trust the other to help them out.

HAN X NYLA

🐿️ NYSUNG 🦦

.ೃ - Best friends ,, comedic duo

.ೃ - One of STAY's favourite friendships because of the fact they're always joking with each other. It could be harmless teasing or just bad knock knock jokes, they're just always joking together. Nyla feels comfortable with Han to the point where she can just let loose and joke around, and the same goes for Han. Jisung tries his best to make jokes with her because he loves seeing her smile, it's like a reward for him. Nyla is always there for Han, especially in situations where she knows he could feel anxious. Nyla is very good at knowing others emotions especially Han's. Anytime Nyla feels like Han could be nervous she immediately grabs his hand and tries to make him feel better. It doesn't matter where they are or who they're with, if he's feeling upset or anxious she will put all her focus onto making him feel better. Han is extremely grateful that Nyla is there for him and he always tries to be there for her. That's why he always jokes around with her, because he wants her to always be happy and laughing. The two always make time for each other and include each other in conversations. Some times in videos you will see nyla and Han talking in the back, just laughing together.

FELIX X NYLA

🐥 NYLIX 🦦

.ೃ - platonic soulmate ,, sun and moon

.ೃ - For nyla Felix is her peace. The only time she ever truly feels calm is when she's with Felix. His presence provides her with a comfort like a warm blanket. For Felix nyla is a source of happiness, he's drawn to her. He just wants to be with her all the time and speak to her. One thing people have noticed about Nyla and Felix is that they always have time for eachother, it doesn't matter if they have a busy schedule they'll always make time to speak. nyla finds joy in just listening to Felix speak, it doesn't have to be anything interesting, it could just be about the lunch he had that day or a coffee he drank a week ago. They pay attention to the little things about each other, for example Nyla has counted and memorised the amount of freckles on his face and Felix has a playlist filled with every song Nyla has ever mentioned since pre debut. Seeing as nyla isn't close with both her parents, she doesn't have any where to go when they have breaks, because of this Felix invited her to down the breaks with him. So now every time they have a break in their schedule they either spend it together in Korea or they go to Australia together. As a result of this Nyla is very close to felix's family and feels very comfortable with them. Nyla and Felix are always there for each other. They would both drop anything to be with the other.

SEUNGMIN X NYLA

🐶 SEUNGLA 🦦

.ೃ - siblings ,, teasing

.ೃNyla finds Seungmin's smile amazing. Anytime he smiles she finds herself smiling back. Nyla loves teasing him because he always has the best responses that always make her laugh. Seungmin despite being older admires the girl, he loves the way she puts her all into her performing but he would never admit that. He has so much respect for her. His main source of teasing is talking to her like a baby, to that she just replies by slapping his arm and laughing lightly. Nyla always compliments Seungmin, with every chance she gets. She loves his voice, his smile, his laugh, pretty much every thing about him. Nyla to Seungmin is someone he can always go to to talk to whenever he feels nervous or upset and he knows she'll be there for him. And nyla knows that she's never alone because Seungmin's there. Nyla and Seungmin are always there for eachother, they lift the others spirits effortlessly.

I.N X NYLA

🦊 NYJIN  🦦

.ೃ - best friends

.ೃ - Since the two are the closest in age they are one of the closest pairs in the group. They just seem to click. They're always having little conversations in the background, just speaking about things. Nyla finds jeongin cute like a little brother despite the fact he's older by 2 years. She's always poking his dimples or playing with his hair while smiling fondly. When asked about nyla I.N always jokingly groans and rolls his eyes but then goes on to say things like "she makes you feel safe just by being there" and "being loved and cared for by nyla is something everyone deserves. It makes you feel so special" Nyla and Jeongin went to school together for a while and they just stayed together. They're both very important to eachother and it's very obvious in their friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 26 68
Five girls with one dream - get into a hot new girl group, storm the charts and revel in pop stardom! Can feisty Jadine, cute Rhian, girl next door...
187K 7.1K 57
#HYUNCHAN. | 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦? 𝘀𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘦.
2.2K 56 30
"one thing that i've heard a million times in my life, generation why?" in which a girl's best friend adds all her contacts from school in a groupc...
7.2K 135 17
─────────── .Λ‘ - β˜… π“₯π“ͺ𝓷𝓲𝓡𝓡π“ͺ π“š. ➜ in which i write the female, delusional stays a bunch of requested reactions. ❝ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ 𝐎𝐍...