𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑒

By Therealxtae

I've replayed the video about a hundred times now staring at my boyfriend and his girl best friend in bed tog... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

7K 231 89
By Therealxtae

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

"Good morning to you too . Your man isn't here" AJ looked at me with a bored face.

"He's not my man and I didn't come to talk to him."

"Oh really?" his face lit up.

"Yes really" I pushed myself into Delano's apartment.

"Ok then make yourself welcome" he shut the front door behind him.

"I won't be here for long. Look Delano might not know the real reason why you came to Cali but whatever you're involved in and think you can hide behind him and use him gonna come back to bite you in the fucking ass."

"That's a big accusation" he folded his arms across his chest.

"Oh really so you don't mind if I tell him that I got ambushed by two men claiming they're look for Andrew." I raised one of my eyebrows.

He took a step towards me and I took one back. "Look whatever you think you know you don't know shit. This ain't any of your business so go stick your nose somewhere else."

"Is either you tell Delano what you got going on and your real reason why you came here or I'll tell him myself."

"Oh you think you tough now cause you got leverage over me" he chuckled. "Cute" AJ pouted giving me a devilish smirk.

"And stay away from Renae"

"I don't got anything going on with Renae if that's what you're wondering she the one that keeps running to me like a lost puppy" he told me.

"Stay away from her" I gave him a disgusted look before I exited myself out the apartment.

______

"I'm going off to college soon so you're gonna need some new friends to hang with " Kay told me and I gave her a weird look.

"Who need friends when I got you"

"Aww" Kay proudly smiled. "But I'm serious"

"You know I don't be socializing much."

"Well try going out your comfort zone. What about tinder?"

I laughed

"What's funny?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Your joking right? Tinder is for old people Kay. Look at me"

Kay rollled her eyes

"Girl when's the last time you had a date?" she asked me

"Back when I was with my ex fiancée" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ya it's been three months since y'all break up. He clearly moved on and so should you."

"Nah I'm definitely over him" I told her.

"Trin you're young and beautiful and you got a hot body. please try and find someone before you get gray hair." she

"Woow" I side eyed her. "If I was ready for a relationship I would've already been going out on dates. It ain't impossible to find someone."

"But you said you've moved on already?" Kay scrunched her eyebrows.

"Uggh I'm just tired of putting in effort right now. I need a break"

I was engaged then got cheated on and found out my ex fiancée having a baby with his girl best friend. What could be more traumatizing than that?

"Ok so you don't have to do relationships just find a sneaky link or something" Kay shrugged her shoulders.

"Mmm I mean you right but..."

"Girl you going celibate for the rest of your life? Been there done that and it was hell trust me" she scoffed widening her eyes a lil bit.

"Definately not" I agreed

"Ok so what's stopping you?"

"It has to be with someone I like"

"So Delano"

"What girl no" I smiled turning my head away from her.

"See you blushing too" Kay laughed

I rolled my eyes

"Ok fine so what if I like him. It's not like he likes me."

"Girl I seen the way that man looks at you. He definitely likes you."

"Really like what type of look?" I asked her

"Like the 'she so fine' look"

I smiled to myself

The smoke alarm came on and I sprung up from the couch to check on the leftover pizza oven. I opened it and a whiff of smoke went into my eyes.

"Shit!"  I shut the oven then turned it off

"Kay!" I yelled

"Yeah I'm tryna turn off this stupid smoke alarm"

I walked back into the living room to see her jumping and fanning the smoke alarm with a pillow from off the couch.

"The pizza definately burnt we have to go out to eat."

"Alright let's go then"

_____

After we went out to eat at Red Lobster, we decided to head back home to our own apartment.

Once I got out the elevator I turned the corner and saw a familiar person leaning on my apartment door.

"You look better" I looked him up and down.

"They discharged me from the hospital couple days ago."Ayo spoke, leaning up off the door so I could open it.

"You want to come in?" I opened the door.

"Sure"

"Place still looks the same" he roamed his eyes around.

"Yep" I shut the front door behind me. "You want water, juice?...." I head into the kitchen.

"Nah I'm good"

I got myself a water from the fridge

Ayo joined me in the kitchen and I hopped onto the island.

"So how you been?"

"Ehh I've been good" I shrugged my shoulders.

"And Renae?"

"Yeah she ok" I lied

To be honest I haven't heard from her since she decided to move out a few days ago.

"Thank you for bailing him out" I changed the subject.

"Yeah karma was gonna eventually catch up to me sooner or later" he shrugged his shoulders.

I nodded my head because he was right.

"Still doesn't justify what I did to you tho"

I heavily sighed shaking my head

"Ayo just don't" I held up a hand.

"What I did was wrong and fucking stupid. I regret everything that went down."

"Ayo tell me the real reason why you came here"

"Lydia lost the baby and she moved to Philli"

Congrats?

"We can start over and forget that any of this even happened. We can still get married and have our future that we planned."

"You really hurt me Ayo I can't just easily move past any of this"

"I know that which is why I want to make it up to you. Your birthday coming up real soon I was planning to take you to Mexico." 

Ever since we dated he'd always take me out the country for my birthday. Last year we went to Paris.

"Ayo I'm not sure ab–"

"Trin please" he came closer to me putting his hands on either side of my waist. From here I could see all the guilt in his eyes.

I looked down to his lips 

He then kissed me

Right then and there I could only think of how I missed the feeling of his touch. How good this used to feel.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. He lifted me up into his arms and carried me all the way to my bedroom.

This was very wrong but I couldn't stop myself.  I'll I know is I'll definately regret this later.

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 0 30
"π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’šπ’π’– π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒕𝒐 π’Žπ’†. π‘΅π’π’˜ π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅. 𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐 π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œπ’‡π’–π’...
87.5K 1K 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...
103 0 10
Rain. bad has never felt anything but good for us, until it didn't. a life full of him as my best friend, and my partner in crime came to an end whe...
605 105 27
I'm just laying in bed watching my old videos and pictures on Snapchat. Thinking to myself that I had one of a hella year last year. I then had a rea...