Moonlight |✓

By arcanexoxo

[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] •|| Inayat Gupta ||• Daughter of Gupta's family.23 years of age. close to her brother... More

•DEDICATION•
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
NOTE~
24
25
26
New book alert<3
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

5

1.8K 44 2
By arcanexoxo

Ve hun mainu dass Mahiya,
Tere baaju kidhr mai jaavan?

•A U T H O R' S  P O V•

Bell ring and Aditya ran toward the gate and saw Singhania family was there Aditya greeted everyone they settled in living room and talking about something randomly everyone was present there except Inayat.

"Amit I came here to ask about your grand-daughter hand,inayat"Kunal said
"Yeah we know Shivangi go and call inayat" amit told Shivangi and she went.

•IN INAYAT'S ROOM•

Shivangi came and saw her she was looking greogous Shivangi smiled but then she look at her laptop in which she was working.

"Inayat di Atharva bhai came with proposal and you are working here in your laptop" Shivangi said "Choti it's important work you tell why you came, are they here? " Inayat said without looking at her "yeah di they are here and Kunal dadu is calling you"Shivangi said "ohh okay let's go my work is almost over" inayat said while closing her laptop and get up from couch.

"Didi aren't you nervous?" Shivangi asked her while descending stairs "why should I?", "Your  to be husband is here you should blush" Shivangi said Inayat didn't reply her just shook her head
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
They entered and Inayat greet everyone. Meera made her sat behind her Atharva was looking at her like he saw a angel "beta will you marry my son?" Hukum asked her softly inayat looked at Atharva and then toward hukum and she said "jii" and nodded his head a little.

"Yeyyy" a boy enter with excitement and he was none other than Krish atharva stood up from his place an glared at him "Mithai leke aao koi"Krish said sita laugh and wave her hand toward him "hey beautiful!" Krish said with smile Kunal glared at him.

"Krish what are you doing here?" Atharva said to him "hey buddy relax I'm your family too, but let me meet my to be bhabhi first" Krish said and look at inayat and smile and go toward her and sat on his knees and touch her feet with his hands and then look at her "heyy bhabhi maa I'm your devar" Krish said with smile his hands was still joined.

Atharva smiled while looking at him not only Atharva everyone was smiling inayat held his shoulders and made him stand and said "hi nice to meet you but don't do this you are elder than me" inayat said.

Inayat didn't liked boys she never believed boys but the way Krish touch her feet and said her bhabhi maa she was overwhelmed by emotion expect Aditya, Ahaan, her father and his chachu she didn't trust any man in world and these Singhania boys and Krish made her feel happy.

"Haha! It doesn't matter if I  bow my head infront of you and you are my bhabhi maa now, atharva will make everyone bow their head in front of you" Krish said with smile inayat smile too and looked at atharva.

"I'm happy that my sister will be with her in laws who will respect her these much" Ahaan said and wipe a lone tear which escape from his eye "you are right bhai Atharva will respect her alot he will not hurt her if he will then me and you will break his each bone" Aditya said to Ahaan and wipe his tear too.

"Okay okay no more emotional drama let's have some sweets"  Ajay said with smile.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
  Elders sent inayat and atharva in garden to talk with each other "are you okay?" Atharva asked her as he saw her looking at sky "yeah I'm why you asked?" She said and look at him "you are looking like something is troubling you", "no I'm fine" Atharva nodded

"don't think so much I'm here nothing will change after our marriage you can live as you live now no one is going to stop you" Atharva said inayat look at him and said "are you mind reader?" , "No I'm my wife's mind reader" Atharva said with grin inayat shook her head with smile.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Perfect! Perfect match for each other" Pandit said while looking at to be couple kundali. "There are two dates for marriage 1st is 4 years later and 2nd is after this week" pandit said and look at everyone " after this week!" Atharva said with pale look.

"Beta but how will both family members do this much prepration?" Sawati said with concern "aunty I don't know but I don't want to delay this Marriage and 4 years is too much I can't wait" Atharva said softly.

Everyone smiled at his confession "as you say" sawati said and Atharva smile. "what about engagement?" Kunal asked "ladke ko itni tadap hai hi toh abhi krdo".
Pandit said.

"I don't want this type of engagement" Aditya said with pout "it's not your engagement adi it's mine and I guess it's good if engagement happen today" inayat said "mujhe nahi pata tha ki aapko itni jaldi hai" Atharva said with teasing voice "it's not like that I'll be busy in this week that's why" inayat said with glared

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Inayat and Atharva exchanged their rings and everyone shouted in happiness.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
2 days before functions~

•IN SINGHANIA'  S HOUSES•

"ajay! I said you not to touch sweets"  Nandani said to ajay "I didn't Raj want this that's why" ajay said while blaming Raj "bade papa when I said ?" Raj said "you did Raj you didn't know coz you have short term memory". Ajay said and put his hand on his head.

"Stop blaming child go and do your work"  Nandani said and ajay went from their "hey everyone" Krish said as he entered in. He greeted everyone one "hey beautiful lady how are you miss me?" Krish said to sita and smile at him but before she could say further Kunal enter and glared at him.

"See your husband came" Krish said and grin while looking at kunal. Kunal too broke into smile Krish came toward him and hug him "don't be jealous she is all your dadu" Krish said and started to laugh.

IN ATHARVA' S ROOM

Atharva was Staring at Inayat's and his painting and smiling like a teenager boy. He took out the painting brush and dip it in black colour and start writing. God made you, he made me then God whisper meant to be as he end his writing someone knock on his door.

He picked up painty brushes and colour and his work and put everything in another room (which was present in his room).

"Bhai it's me arya open the door"
"Coming!" Atharva said and open the door and raised his eyebrow indicating her to go ahead. "Bhai Ammy' s new book is released I want one please" arya said "ohh god you and your Ammy' s book say to vijay he will get you one" Atharva said "vijay bhai and amrita bhabhi both are doing romance that's why I come here" , "okay I will tell to my men they will help you to get one okay!?" "Thanks bhaiya you are so sweet" arya said and hug him.

"Huh! Why you hug my bhaiya choti" Raj said while coming toward them "so what why are you jealous?" Arya said to him "bhaiya never hug me he always punch me" Raj said "anyways Ive girlfriend bhai Krish came here go meet him" raj added.

"You've girlfriend?" Atharva said "I don't have any girlfriend but ladkiya marti hai mujh pr College mai bhagta hi rehta hu ladkiyo se bachne ke liye bhai" Raj said with smirk "chal hatt time waste hogya mera" Atharva said annoyingly and went down.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

some where•

Some men were tied with ropes in chair. Their mouths were covered with a piece of cloth. They were trying to rescue but they can't. The room was all dark a mere amout of light was coming from closed glass window.

The door open a woman with some men came inside. she was all dressed with black and men too. Their was covered with black cloth from head to toe. Woman was in black heels and leather jacket and pant.

"Does children safety reached to their homes?" Woman asked man who was standing beside her with guns. She was countinously staring at those men who was trying to free themselve.

"Yes" a man response. "Remove their mask" woman said three men went and remove their mask and they started to yell "let us go"  a men said "tell me their names" woman said while ignoring their yells.

"That one is Rahul, he is Kabir and last one is Ankit" a man said to that woman "are only three was doing all this?" Woman said "yes other 6 members are dead" man replied "okay don't kill them just cut their skin and apply salt keep them alive and try to find out if any other person is included with them".

"As you say mam"  men said together and start their work Rahul kaur and Ankit scream in pain.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

In Gupta's mansion•

Same day. "Bhaiya it's my elder sister wedding I want everything perfect" Aditya said to worker who was fixing lights. "Ayaan is everything done?" Naina asked him "yeah Chachi the work every one give me is all done" ahaan said with checking something in notebook.

"Ahaan waiters?" Sawati asked him as she was coming from kitchen
"Done" ahaan replied without glancing at her
"Sweets?"
"Done"
"Juices?"
"Done"
"Gifts?"
"Done"
"Shivangi dresses?"
"Done"
"Cocktail order?"
"Done"
"Jewellery order?"
"Done! they are coming in evening"
"Your clothes?"
"Don--" ayaan stop and look toward his mom "not done right?" Sawati said "y..yeah" ayaan replied "go select your dress you had done everything except your clothes " sawati yell at him.

Inayat enter and said "bhai you should go and buy some clothes I don't want you to look like begger" , "where was you?"  Ahaan asked him ignoring her words "I- I was in long drive with myself you all are ignoring me that's why I went outside" Inayat said to him waiter came and give her glass of water and she drank in one go.

"Princess drink slow and I'm sorry for that you feel ignored I was working all time" ahaan said while coming toward her "no problem bhai I know you're busy"  Inayat said with smile.

Ahaan held her hands and look at her with moist eyes and hug her "I will miss you I try to argue with every one but they win I DON'T want you to marry now but I know Atharva is perfect for you he will never hurt you never and ever if he will tell me I don't care who is he or not if he hurt my princess" as Ahaan end he started to cry badly "bhai don't cry or else I will too cry" inayat said and wipe lone tear which escape from her eye.

Ahaan broke the hug and Inayat wipe his tears ahaan held her hand and kiss her hands. "Uff crying session start" Aditya said with chewing apple.

"Huh you will too cry when I leave everyone" inayat said "challenge? I'm not going to cry I'm sure" Aditya said "yeah we will see" inayat said.

"Aditya give me a scissor see this kurta stuck" naina said while showing jaidev who was struggling ot remove kurta which was stuck in head and arms. Jaidev was standing with hands up.

"Oh my god chachi give chachu diet food" Aditya suggest her. Inayat slapped his head and told him to go and bring scissor.

Everyone was present there. Aditya came and cut his kurta "saans mai saans aayi" jaidev said while taking deep breath.

"Nikama" Anjali said everyone laughed jaidev glared at them they shut their mouth but he too laughed and  everyone again started to laugh.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Who's it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 776 28
Siya Singh Your typical bubbly girl that spreads happiness around. She is the eldest child of the Singhs yet is the most fun loving and cheerful one...
371K 28K 80
~To all those who lay at night wishing for the love they dream about to come to life~ JAY OBEROI A six year old boy JAY Oberoi...who had to leave h...
219K 10.8K 30
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
48.4K 1.6K 40
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...