Foreign Land ➵ Stilinski {Boo...

By taylahjasmyne

After the eventful year of being thrown into the world of the supernatural, Lydia being bitten and not turnin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 2

4.7K 106 7
By taylahjasmyne

After last night I wasn't ready for school today, my mind was all over the shop I couldn't even decide what to wear. But lucky there is a thing called FaceTime I had Lydia help me pick out a dark pink dress that has no material on the shoulders but then comes back to a long sleeve and the dress stopped at my thigh and matched up with brown booties and my hair was curled with a brail in the middle of my head like as if it was a headband. Smiling at myself in the mirror I grab my back pack and the book we had to read all of summer holidays, which I did before I travelled.

Walking out of the house I decide to walk to Stiles' since he has forgotten to pick me up from school. Once I arrive at the door Mr Stilinski opens the door and sighs looking at me.

"Go talk to him, he is obsessing over last night" Mr Stilinski tells me causing me to laugh.

Walking up to Stiles' bedroom I walk in to see him sitting down in front of his laptop typing away at the keyboard and I walk over and look to see what he was typing and I frown when I read 'Deer Related Accidents', and I sit onto his lap and he doesn't pay any attention to me and his father stands and leans onto the door frame looking at his son.

"Do you know how many car accidents caused by deer happened last year two hundred and forty seven thousand" Stiles states saying the fact in front of him and I roll my eyes.

"Ugh god please go to school" Mr Stilinski says groaning and shaking his head "Or at least pay attention to your girlfriend sitting your on lap" Mr Stilinski asks and I smirk.

"Yes Stiles, pay attention to me" I whisper trying to make him look at me and he keeps his eyes onto the screen.

"But that's crossing the road this one come right down the middle" Stiles states and I sigh moving off him and standing up.

"Stiles don't make your father beg you" I state "Would you take a bribe?" I ask Stiles.

"Can you meet my price" Stiles asks.

"Extortion" Mr Stilinski asks.

"Ya got nothing on me" Stiles says typing away more at the keyboard.

"Yeah" Mr Stilinski says sighing then walks forward to stand behind Stiles sitting in the chair and starts pulling the chair back away from the laptop causing me to smirk and Stiles to reach out more for the laptop.

"Dad" Stiles states.

Mr Stilinski keeps pulling his chair.

"Dad what are you doing" Stiles asks his father with a whine stretch out to the laptop with his fingers and then Stiles groans falling onto the floor and I let out a chuckle.

"Come on Stilinski, we need to go to school, hurry up or I will drive the jeep myself" I state and Stiles' eyes widen.

"You wouldn't" He states.

I nod smirking "I would babe" I say and then quickly bolt down the stairs and out of the house causing Stiles to run like a retard behind me stopping me from driving the jeep as I grab the car keys off the key ring and run out the front door. I lean against the driver side door and hold the keys out in front of me with my arms crossed and Stiles rolls his eyes "Here you big baby" I state handing Stiles his car keys and he smiles kissing my cheek and I run to my side of the jeep and hop into the car. The best part was now we could be alone since Scott bought a motor bike to ride to school. Once we park the car and we walk inside school Scott finds us and tells us his plan to ask Derek to help him about the tattoo which Stiles instantly disliked.

"You want to ask Derek for help why why?" Stiles asks in a whine.

"Stiles, Derek has that tattoo on his back" I say to Stiles and Scott nods.

"There has to be a way to have it without it healing" Scott states.

"I mean yeah but doesn't he have his hands a little full" Stiles states as we walk up to the pin board to see the 'missing' signs of Boyd and Erica, who went missing right before the holidays started and no one has been able to find them at all. Derek told us they had run away but I don't think that was the state anymore.

"Look these are the flies I need sorted, and whatever happened to the library when I was gone I want it cleared up, and what the hell is this" Our old Principal stated as he lifted up one of the swords Gerard must of left behind. Stiles, Scott and I look at each other with eyes widen and we quickly move away from the office.

Walking into our first class which was English I sat next to Stiles and there was a table in front of me free and Scott was a few more seats away from Stiles and I look up to see Lydia and Allison walk in smiling and talking and Lydia takes a seat in front of me and then we both look up to Allison who has a look on her face as she realises the only free seat was in front of Scott and I look over to Scott to see him looking around the room checking out the class and then he looks up to see Allison and he has a cute puppy face and I smile gently.

"Is anyone?" Allison asks Scott about the table and he quickly shakes his head.

"No no, it's all you, all yours totally free" Scott says awkwardly and then he looks over to Stiles and I, while Stiles gives him a thumbs up I face palm myself at how awkward they were around each other.

Suddenly every single student's phone in the class started to buzz and we all looked at our phones and we all had a text message and I frown thinking how creepy it was-

"The offing was barred by a black band of cloud and the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky seemed to lead into the heart of immense darkness" I read the text message on my phone as a pretty woman with long brunette hair walked into our class reading out the text message. She placed her phone down and looked to all the students in the class with a smile "This is the last line of the first book we are going to read, it's also the last text you will receive in this class. Phone's off everyone" She says kindly as I turn off my phone and place it back into my pocket.

I was a little creeped out my English teacher had everyone's phone number and mine as well.

Starting the work placed onto our table I start writing away, and I hear footsteps walk into the class room slowly and then hushed whispers and the footsteps leave the classroom "Mr McCall" Ms Blake asks out loud and Scott raises his head looking at her and she motions with her fingers for him to go with her and I raise my eyebrow as I watch Scott pack up his things and then Ms Blake and Scott both walk out of the classroom slowly.

"Hey Lydia" Stiles whispers and I look up to him.

Lydia looks over to him frowning slightly.

"What is that is that from the accident?" Stiles asks pointing to her ankle and I look down to see she has a small amount of bandage covering her ankle and I frown wondering how she would of gotten her ankle hurt last night.

"No, Prada bit me" Lydia states simply looking at Stiles and then back to her work.

"You're dog?" Stiles asks frowning.

"No my designer handbag" Lydia says sassily and then she notices Stiles blank face "Yes my dog" She says slowly nodding her head and I bite my lip so I don't start laughing.

"Has Prada ever bitten you before?" I ask leaning over my desk slightly.

Lydia shakes her head at me and I sigh wondering why her dog would suddenly bite Lydia.

"Okay what if it's like the same thing as the deer?" Stiles suggest and I frown not understanding where he was going with what he was trying to say "Like you know when animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?" Stiles states after he sees my confused facial expression.

"Meaning what?" Lydia asks Stiles.

"You think there is going to be an earthquake?" I ask with widen eyes.

"Or something, it means something's coming" Stiles says and my heart skips a beat after I remember what I felt last night "Something bad"

"It was a deer and a dog, what's that thing you say about three's? once, twice-" Lydia says but suddenly something black smashes onto the window next to Lydia, leaving blood smeared on the window and I feel myself starting to feel something was about to happen. Everyone looks out the window including Ms Blake as he walks up to the window and I look out to the window again to see hundreds of black ravens flying towards the school and I look back to Stiles with widen eyes.

Suddenly one bird hits the glass causing the glass to crack right in front of Ms Blake and she stumbles back in shock, one by one more birds start banging onto the glass, some managing to fly and break the glass flying into the class room and students start crying and screaming as birds fly down at the students digging their claws into their skin.

"Get down!" Ms Blake shouts.

Suddenly I'm pushed off my seat by three birds attacking my face and I let out a scream as they dig their claws into my forehead and Stiles grabs me by my waist pulling me down to be sat next to Lydia and he covers the both of us and I hold onto Lydia and I look up to Stiles seeing blood coming from his forehead as I hear Ms Blake shout once more to her students "GET DOWN! GET DOWN!" She screams out in a cry.

As quickly as the madness began it quickly disappeared once all the birds fell onto the floor or flew back out the window.

With the help of Stiles and Lydia I slowly stand up, my legs shaking and I look around to see the class room was covered in black feathers and dead birds, and many students were covered in claw marks and blood, their hair was wild and some clothes were torn.

When the police arrived everyone was in shock, if students think this was bad they would never be able to handle the shit we have been through the past year. Looking up to Ms Blake she looked like she wasn't paying attention anymore and I watch my boyfriend slowly walk up to her.

"Ms Blake? You okay?" Stiles asks with a concerned tone.

Stiles goes to pull a feather out of her hair but she flinches and he pulls back for a second then goes to grab the feather and then drops it to the floor and walks back to me slowly and kisses my cheek softly.

"You okay Clara?" Stiles asks touching the large gash on my forehead and I whine slightly as he touches it and he pulls away and I sigh.

"It will heal Stiles, but the deer, Lydia's dog and now this? What is happening" I tell Stiles and he shakes his head not knowing what to say.

Suddenly Mr Stilinski walks over to Allison and Chris with a slight frown "Mr Argent, you wouldn't have any insight into this would you?"

"Me?" Chris asks with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, all this animal behaviour you must of seen something like this before right?" Mr Stilinski asks.

I frown confused.

I always seem confused these days.

"Not sure why I would or why you think I would" Chris states.

"I'm sorry I eh, I could of sworn I heard my son, talking about how you're an experienced hunter" Mr Stilinski states causing Chris to glare at Stiles slightly and Stiles bows his head down and I giggle.

"Eh right, well not anymore" Chris states causing Mr Stilinski to nod his head and then look to Allison "You alright?"

Allison nods "Yeah I'm alright" She says quietly.

I watch Mr Stilinski leave the classroom and I look to Stiles and he pulls out his phone and then dials Scott's number and we walk out of the classroom and into the hallway since we were told to leave school after the whole bird thing.

"Hey we've got a seriously problem at school, Ms Blake's class" Stiles starts to explain but is cut off by Scott.

"Can you tell me about it later?" Scott asks.

"Nope I'm pretty sure this needs to be talked about now Scott" I state seriously.

"Alright meet me at Derek's" Scott says and Stiles' eyes widen.

"Derek's house? What the hell are you-" Stiles starts to say but Scott cuts him off again.

"Just meet me here" Scott says and then hangs up on us.

"Looks like we are going to see Mr grumpy pants" I state and Stiles sighs pulling me out of school and towards the school car park getting into the jeep and we start driving to the old burned down Hale House that Derek doesn't live in anymore since it's been taken by the state officials, much to Derek's dismay. Arriving in front of the burned down house we slowly get out of the jeep and walk inside the burned down house to see Derek and Scott sitting down, Derek holding his arm looking at it and we slowly walk over and stand behind our friend.

"Yeah I see it, two bands right?" Derek states after looking at where the tattoo should have been "What does it mean?" Derek asks Scott wondering why he got the tattoo.

"I don't know eh" Scott says fumbling trying to get the correct words "It's just something I traced with my fingers" Scott states and makes two circles into the dust.

"Why is this so important to you?" Derek asks Scott seriously.

"Do you know what the word tattoo means?" Scott asks Derek.

"To mark something" Stiles states slightly proud towards Derek.

"That's in Tahitian, in Soman it means open wound" Scott explains and I sigh knowing where this was likely to go "I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned eighteen, I always wanted one, I just decided to get it now to kind it made like a reward, like Clara suggested" Scott states.

"For what?" Derek asks Scott.

"For not texting or calling Allison all summer" Scott says and I feel my heart sink at the heartbroken boy sitting in front of me "Even when I really wanted to, It was so hard not to sometimes, and I was trying to give her the space she wanted, and four months later it still hurts" Scott says sadly "it still feels like, um" Scott says but I say it for him.

"Like an open wound?" I say sadly feeling his pain.

"Yeah" Scott says and then looks down.

"Pains going to be worse than anything you have felt before" Derek tells Scott and Stiles makes a face.

"That's great" Stiles states.

"Do it" Scott says seriously.

Derek starts a blow torch the flame turning blue and Scott's eyes widen and Stiles whines.

"That's a lot for me so, I'm going to take that as my cue to go outside" Stiles says starting to walk forward but Derek stops him holding him in place.

"You're going to help your girlfriend who doesn't have a problem with the flame hold him down" Derek states and Stiles groans as he walks over and him and I both stand ready to hold Scott down.

"That's because she is use to fire!" Stiles states and I roll my eyes.

Without wasting time Derek places the blue flame onto Scott's arm and Scott instantly starts moving around screaming in pain and I use all my strength to hold him down with little help from Stiles. Soon enough due to the pain Scott passes out on the chair leaving Derek to finish up getting the tattoo to be seen and so it won't randomly heal again.

Scott jumps back into reality sweating and looking around and then down to his arm, happy to see it was now showing the tattoo he wanted to see.

He smiles and looks up to Derek, Stiles and I standing a few metres away from him "It worked"

Once getting Scott into a new shirt he couldn't stop touching his tattoo and I smile seeing how happy my friend was.

"Looks pretty permeant now Scott" I say smiling at him.

"Kind of need something permeant with everything that has happened to us" Scott tells me and I nod agreeing with him as we start walking to the door "Everything just changes to fast, and so thermal" Scott says and my eyes widen at the words he was using.

"Studying for the PSAT's?" Stiles asks.

Scott nods "Yep"

I smile "Good going" I say smiling as Scott opens the door and then stops realising there was paint on one side of the door.

"You painted the door?" Scott yells out to Derek "Why you paint the door?" Scott asks seriously.

Derek's face fills up with worry "Go home Scott"

We all look at him.

What was he hiding from us.

"Why only one side?" Scott questions and then extends his claws and he starts clawing at the new paint on the door and Derek quickly rushes over.

"Scott!" He shouts but Scott doesn't listen and keeps clawing at the door furiously getting all the new paint off the door to see what Derek was trying to hide from us.

Finished with the door it shows a symbol and we all frown nod knowing what it meant.

"The birds at school and the deer last night, the night I could trembled by the deer, the night I was bit by the alpha" Scott says figuring out what was happening "How many are there?"

"A pack of them" Derek says sighing "An Alpha Pack"

"All of them?" Stiles asks Derek.

"How could that even work?" I ask him.

"I hear there is leader, he's called Deucalion, we know they have Boyd and Erica, Peter, Isaac and I have been trying to look for them for the past four months" Derek tells us.

"So you find them, how do you deal with an alpha pack?" Scott asks seriously.

"With all the help I can get" Derek states.

"Where is she?" A raspy voice asks and we all look over to see Isaac was now awake "Where's the girl?"

"What girl Isaac?" I ask him worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.9K 6
rule #1: don't fall in love with your best friend rule #2: if rule number one is broken, don't hook up with said best friend rule #3: if rule number...
31.3K 505 6
Cersei wasn't Jaime's first love, his first love was a she wolf; a Stark. Myra never forgets things especially Jaime, so what happens when she goes t...
27.3K 856 15
She had been trapped ever since the Arba found her way into Gyokuen and had created Al-thamen.
374K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.