Home

Autorstwa AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

52

432 25 0
Autorstwa AMAC45

Beyoncé's POV

"Who's in the Box with us?" I ask as my wife drives our car underneath Rocky Mountain Stadium to where Katana's lets us park.

Tonight's the final Mile High FC game of the season and they're playing Atlético Los Angeles

"You, Mama, Me, Everest, Mikaela, Katana's assistant Skye, Katana's twin Sahara and Tobin." Cosette says.

"Awesome." I say.

"I'm glad you two are back" Everest says.

Cosette and I just got back last night from the European leg of my tour.

"Same." My wife says as she parks our car.

After the car's parked, the four of us get out of the car then Anastasia locks the car as we all meet up at the back of the car.

"Everest you're my protector." Cosette says as she latches onto Freya's best friends arm.

"You know I got you." Everest says with a smile.

"Cuties." My wife says as I intertwine my hand with my wife's then our group heads over to the elevator that leads directly to the Owners suite.

Once in the owners suite, we are greeted by the sight of Katana's assistant, wife, Twin, and future sister-in-law.

"Hey ladies." My wife says.

"Hey." Mikaela Shiffrin says with a smile as she and Katana's assistant Skye, Sahara, and Tobin get out of their seats. "I'm always so worried you'd gotten swarmed."

"That elevator comes in clutch." I say then I hug Mikaela and Skye.

After I hug Mikaela and Skye, I hear the unmistakable sound of my daughter doing the haka.

"I'll never get tired of that." My wife says as we watch Freya do the haka.

"She's loud." Cosette says.

"She must get it from her sister." I teases causing Cosette to gasp.

"Mama, Mommy's being mean." Cosette says then she pouts.

"You two behave or no cuddles tonight." My wife says.

"Now that's just wrong." Cosette says

"I agree."I say.

"Hī!" Freya shouts to end off her Haka then a lot of the Mile High FC fans cheer.

"Good thing our bedrooms are sound proof." Everest says.

"Everest." Cosette whines. "I don't need to think about that."

"It's a good thing yours is sound proof too." Everest says. "Miss...

"Okay." I say. "Who wants food."

Everyone laughs then all of us in the suite get a drink and some food before we sit down in our seats and eat.

"One thing I do not need to think about is my daughters' sex lives." I say.

"Agreed baby." My wife says. "Fucking Agree."

- - - - -

Freya's POV

"CANNON BALL." I hear one of my teammates shout then they cannonball into Katana's pool.

We won our game today 1-0 and after the game we lifted the trophy and celebrated with the fans.

Now were having our teams end of season party at the Solo house.

"Nice Cannonball." Jasmine Hadid says as I lay down on the lounger that my girlfriend is laying on then I lay in-between her legs and rest my head on her boobs.

"Mmmm." I say. "This is the life."

"It'd be better if we were naked." Raven whispers.

"Agreed." I say as Raven hands me a stack of papers.

"Here you go." Raven says.

"Thanks." I say as I look at the first paper.

Having Katana on our team is a fucking cheat code.

She hasn't let in a goal for club or country since the September international window.

"So who was promoted?" Katja asks as I look at the list of APL teams for next season.

"Austin City FC, Valley FC, and the Utah Royals were promoted." I say. "And Orlando, Vancouver, and Houston were relegated."

"And Music City FC won the tournament between the 4th through 7th teams in the NWSL to see who replaces the Washington Spirit." Raven says.

The Washington spirit were relegated to the fourth league of the American women's soccer tier since they were found guilty of bribing officials and their coach was banned from coaching in America for ten years.

Because the Spirit were found guilty, the NWSL held a tournament between the teams that finished 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th in their league to see who would get promoted to replace Washington and Music City FC won the tournament.

Music City FC finished in fourth place, the Portland Thorns finished in 5th, Racing Louisville finished in 6th, and Club de Montréal finished in 7th.

"Yay closer teams." Katja says then I look at the next page.

"Talia's a fucking cheat code." I say.

"Seriously." Alexia says. "That woman's ridiculous."

"And pretty." Katja says.

"Down girl." Tierna says. "Leah will protect what's hers."

"Oh trust me we know." Ona says.

Some girl got very handsy with Talia during a game and Leah made sure everyone knew who Talia was married too by basically bulldozing the girl who got handsy.

"I mean that was kinda hot." Raven mumbles.

"Mhmm." I hum in agreement then I flip to the next page.

"We had a lot of assists this year." I say.

"And you had the most." Raven says then she squeezes my ass.

"Easy you." I mumble. "Last time you got all handsy you ended up needing a chiropractor appointment.

"How terrible." Raven playfully says making me chuckle then I flip to the next page.

"Is Katana around?" I whisper.

Katana can't handle talking about her current clean sheet record for club and country.

"No."

"38 clean sheets." I say. "What the fuck."

"Yeah that's fucked." Sophia says.

"Here she comes shush." Raven whispers.

"The pizza will be here in five minutes." Katana says.

"Sweet." I say then I look at the last two pages.

"Wait why was I voted young player of the season?" I question.

"Cause the criteria is anybody under 23 and you turn 23 on July 4th." Raven says.

"Oh." I say as I passes the papers to Alexia then I rest my head fully on Raven's right boob.

"So when do you all find out if you made the World Cup roster?" Aitana asks.

"Tomorrow." Katana says. "We find out tomorrow." 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

397K 9.2K 49
After Emilia Cortes just upped and left her old club, she joins FC Barcelona Femení in hope for a fresh start. However, things seem to be even worse...
89.7K 2.7K 45
15-year-old Katerina Steele was a prodigy; academics were her life, but football was her escape. Due to her gifted academics, Kat was given more opp...
86K 3.3K 38
It's difficult to find the way everything fits into place once it's broken, even if a surgeon gives you a pretty significant first push. Alexia's rec...
16.4K 956 31
It's the year 2027. After the ligament operation, Alexia's recovery, which initially seemed very promising, was marred by one complication after anot...