Home

By AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

51

376 24 3
By AMAC45

Freya's POV

"The door is locked so now we can get started." I say as I slide into bed with my girlfriend.

"I'm so excited." Raven says with a big smile.

We're watching the sex tape that I will never publish.

"Before we start there are two rules." I say. "Nobody can know who I fucked and you can't judge."

"Deal." Raven says.

"Good." I say. "Now before I play it just know the lady was very close to being divorced and I was still in my fuck my life mode which is why we fucked."

Raven nods so I press play on the tape.

*Beginning of Sex Tape*

"Say Hi gorgeous." I say as I focus the final camera we'll be using tonight.

"Hello." The girl I'm fucking says as she comes into focus.

*Sex Tape Pause*

"Oh my fucking god." Raven says after pausing the tape. "You fucked your godmother."

"Yes I did." I say then I resume the tape.

*Resume Sex Tape*

"Tell them who you are." I say

"Kelly Rowland."

"And who are you to me?"

"I'm your Godmother." Kelly says with a smile as I sit behind her.

"And do you consent to what were about to do?" I ask.

"Very much so." Kelly says as she rests her hands on my knee.

"Good." I say as I wrap my hands around and start undoing my lovers sports bra. "Cause you and I are gonna have a lot of fun tonight Auntie Kelly."

"You just love calling me that." Kelly says with a smile.

"Mhmm." I say then I ghost my lips over Kelly's ear. "Cause I can't wait to fuck my godmother."

"You better do more than just that." Kelly says as I free her boobs then I take off the sports bra

"Just you wait." I say then I smack my godmother's tits. "Face me whore."

"Mmmm." Kelly moans then she flips around. "Ooh you have big titties."

"They're gonna need some loving later." I say as I grab Kelly's ass then I move her up a bit and wrap my lips around her right boob and drink her breast milk.

"Oh fuck Freya." Kelly moans.

"So delicious Auntie Kelly." I say then I switch boobs.

"You can do this anytime you want." Kelly says.

"Well then while you're living here you may need to stay in my room so I can do this every night." I say.

"Fucking deal" Kelly says.

"Good." I say then I rip open her leggings. "You wear too many clothes."

"You're one to talk." Kelly says

"Well my whore." I say. "Why don't you fix both our problems?"

"Yes Daddy." Kelly says.

"That is so fucking sexy to hear." I mumble as Kelly gets off me then I stand up and let her undress me and take off her ripped leggings.

Once we're undressed, I take a step back and look at my nude Auntie Kelly.

"Ooh you're sexy." I say.

"As are you Daddy." Kelly says then I step towards her.

"I need to do something before we get started." I say

"Do it." Kelly says so I rest my hands on her ass as I lean down then I kiss my god mother.

"I'm gonna enjoy doing that when I'm inside of you Auntie."

Kelly giggles then I kiss her again.

"You ready for me to treat you like a whore?" I question. "You ready for me to throw you around, fuck you, and breed you until we fall asleep?"

"You better do that and so much more." Kelly says.

"Well my whore." I say as I sit down on the bed in my sex tape filming room then I grab my very erect dick. "I think you need to get me ready for your pussy."

"Yes Daddy."

"But I think I need to get you ready too." I say. "So come sit on my face and you can suck my dick while I get a taste of my god mother."

"Oh fuck yes." Kelly says then I lay back on the bed.

Once I'm lying down, my god mother straddles my face with her thighs then I pull her down onto my face and devour her pussy.

"Oh my fucking god." Kelly moans.

"Kelly." I say in a warning tone as I wave my dick then I return to devouring my god mother.

A second later I feel a warm mouth wrapped around my dick.

After only a minute of me tasting Kelly, she cums all over my face so I do my best to lap up her juices.

Once I've lapped up Kelly's juices, I smack her ass.

"I wanna watch you suck my dick Kelly." I say.

"Yes Daddy." Kelly says then I toss her off me very gently.

Once Kelly's no longer straddling my face I lean against the head board while my godmother lays in-between my legs.

"What a glorious view." I say as I grab a camera earning a giggle from my Auntie Kelly then she starts sucking my dick while I film her.

I film my god mother suck the soul out of me for a very long time and it's so fucking hot.

"That's it Auntie Kelly." I say as I film Kelly deep throating my dick. "Worship your goddaughters dick."

Auntie Kelly repeatedly deep throats my dick which causes her to make some nasty, but sexy noises.

"Faster you make Daddy cum, the faster I can fill you with my babies my whore." I say as I feel my balls tighten.

"Mmmm." Kelly moans then I hold her head down on my dick and bust in her mouth.

Once I finish cumming inside the older woman's mouth my dick slips out of Kelly's mouth as I release her head then I watch my god mother swallow my cum.

"Mm you taste good." Kelly says.

"As do you." I say as Kelly crawls up my body.

Once Kelly gets to me, I grab her face then passionately kiss her.

"I really wanna fuck you." I whisper causing Kelly to moan. "Can I fuck your pretty little pussy Auntie Kelly?"

"Please Daddy."

"Hands and knees my whore." I say then I lean up to give Kelly room to move.

Once Kelly has room she flips over so she's on her hands and knees with her ass pointing at me then she looks back at me. 

After my Kelly's in position, I kneel behind her then I lean down and kiss from the top of her ass, up her back, and stop at her neck.

"You sure you wanna do this pretty girl?" I whisper then I nip Kelly's ear as my hands travel to her tits.

"Please Daddy." Kelly moans as I squeeze her tits.

"Maybe after I cum inside your pretty little pussy a couple times I can slide my dick in-between your beautiful tits and fuck them until I cum all over them then we can make sure your fat ass is filled with cum." I say then I kiss behind Kelly's ear. "Would you like that beautiful?"

"So fucking much." Kelly moans then she pushes her pussy against my dick. "Please Daddy."

"How do you want it baby girl?" I question.

"Hard Daddy." Kelly whimpers as I twitch my dick against her pussy. "I want you to fuck me like you mean it."

"Then I'll do just that." I say then squeeze Kelly's tits one last time.

I kiss behind Kelly's ear one last time then I lean up and guide my dick into Kelly's pussy.

I let Kelly get use to my size and once she nods I grip onto her hips and fuck the daylights out of her for a long time.

"Feel good my whore?" I say as I watch my dick continuously slide in and out of Kelly's pussy.

"So good Daddy." Kelly moans as my nails dig into her ass. "But I need more."

"More what Kelly?" I ask.

"Please." Kelly begs

More degradation.

"Then fucking say it Auntie Kelly." I say as I rail my aunt. "Tell the world what you are."

"I'm a fucking whore." Kelly moans.

"Don't fucking stop." I say as I pull Kelly's hair back towards me so she's looking at the camera.

"UGHHH."

"Who owns you Auntie Kelly?"

"My Niece." Auntie Kelly moans.

"What kind of whore lets their goddaughter breed them?" I question as I fuck the daylights out of Auntie Kelly.

"Me." Auntie Kelly moans as I pull her hair back so we're looking at each other then I spit in my god mother's face like she likes.

"You're mine Auntie Kelly." I say. "For however long you stay here you, your pussy, your ass, your titties, and your delicious lips belong to me my dumb fucking whore."

"Daddy." Kelly moans.

"Do you want that?" I question. "Do you want to be my breedable whore I fill with my seed every night?"

"Yes Daddy." Kelly moans. "Just fill me up with your babies."

"Right now?"

"Please." Kelly begs.

"Cum with me my whore." I say then I snap my hips forward one final time and explode inside my godmother

"DADDYYYYYYY." Kelly moans as she orgasms.

"Fuuuuck." I moan then Kelly and I collapse onto the bed.

After we're collapsed on the bed, I roll us on our sides so were spooning while facing a camera.

"You look so sexy when you cum." I say.

"You sure know how to fuck." Kelly says. "And degrade a girl.

"Mhmm." I say then I tilt Kelly's face back towards me and kiss her. "I love you Auntie Kelly."

"I love you too Freya." Kelly says with a smile. "I love you too."

*Sex Tape Pause*

"Mommy." Raven moans making me smirk then I throw the covers off us and see my girlfriend

"Need help princess?" I question.

"Fucking please." Raven begs.

"Fingers or dick?"

"Dick." Raven begs so I roll on top of her, slide my dick inside of her, and start fucking her hard

"Look at me baby." I say then Raven does. "Did me fucking my godmother get you all horny?"

"So fucking horny." Raven says as I feel my balls tighten. "And I already need to fucking cum.

"Raven Elizabeth Nightingale." I say as I stare into my girlfriends eyes while vigorously thrusting in and out of her. "Cum for me right fucking now."

"MOMMYYYYYYYYY." Raven moans as she orgasms while I continue to stare into my girlfriend's eyes

"Good girl." I praise.

"In me Mommy." Raven breathlessly says. "Cum in me."

"Gladly." I say then I snap my hips forward one last time and fill me slut up with my seed.

"MMMMMMMM." Raven moans. "So full."

"Milk me baby." I say. "Make sure all my cum is in you."

Raven bites her lip as I feel her pussy milking my dick then she cups my face and softly kisses me.

After we kiss I stare down at my girlfriend.

"I love you Raven Nightingale." I say with a smile.

"Raven Nightingale." My girlfriend says. "I love the sound of that."

"Me too my baby." I say with a smile.

"I also love watching you fuck your godmother." Raven says.

"You wanna keep watching while we fuck." I say. "Maybe you can compare how I make love to you to how I just have sex with Kelly."

"Oh fuck yes." Raven says.

"Well then come on pretty girl." I say. "Let's make love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 3.6K 21
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - When Alexia Putellas needs a new manager, Isabella Cruz steps up-unbeknownst of the journey that lies ahead. 🥇 #alexiaputella...
10K 184 32
When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living with her grandparents? The way her dad di...
Step up By Annac3

Fanfiction

31.6K 528 26
A new player has joined Arsenal WFC at a tense time. After playing in a championship club will she be able to survive in the top ranks? And will she...
197K 5K 45
Y/N Mewis, soccer prodigy and younger sister of Kristie and Sam Mewis. What happens when a scout comes to one of her high school games?