A Rose and the Bee

De RZren7374

<Pilot's heartbeat rising rapidly.> <Attempt to break free NO. 1... FAILED.> <Pilot's sustaini... Mais

Protocol Three... Failed.
Planet Remnant.
Introducing Stinger
Welcoming to Beacon
Renovations and 'Motions
A Giants Initiation
Food Fight!
Board games and Dilemmas
A clash of Steel
A/N
A/N 2 (Lord have mercy-)
A New Link
Bad news y'all
Interception of a Infiltration
Sorry for my Laziness @_@

Duels with Caution

241 3 3
De RZren7374

(NO-ONE POV-)

Scene starts with Pyrrha sitting on a bench, waiting or thinking, flashes of a fight between her and Cardin's team occcur as she gets ready and walks to the arena.

(Team RWBY POV-)

By the area were the spectators sat, Team RWBY is found sitting down together waiting for the match between the famous spartan and the school delinquents. Blake on the other hand was reading a book and has bags under her eyes, Ruby pulled out her scroll and aimed the camera towards to arena floor which Yang noticed.

Ruby- "Man I can't wait to see how this fight would go!"

Yang nudged her sister a little.

Yang- "We could see that rubes, but why do you have your scroll out?"

Ruby- "Oh! Well.. I wanted to show Stinger the fight since he's to big to fit inside of beacon!"

Yang ruffled her sisters hair.

Yang- "Well ain't that cute?"

Suddenly the screen on Ruby's scroll turned to an image of Stinger.

Stinger (comms)- "Greetings Ruby, hello Yang."

Yang got spooked from the sudden voice. Ruby on the other hand seemed very happy.

Ruby- "Stinger! Just in time, the fight is soon to start!

Unbeknown to the team, a green haired girl seemed to have an interest onto the person or thing on Ruby's scroll.

The light soon darken, a spotlight shines upon a red haired girl exiting from one end of the arena whilst another spotlight does the same for Cardin's team.

(Time skip cause this ain't the important part-)

Pyrrha soon emerged vicotrious as the room brightens and Cardin's team was all on the ground.

Cardin- "Lucky shot..."

Cardin said before collapsing to the ground as Professor Glynda walks up to Pyrrha to congradulate her.

Glynda- "Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problemqualifying for the tournament."

Pyrrha- "Thank you professor."

Glynda- "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match."

Glynda glances away from her scroll.

Glynda- "Any volunteers? 

The professor look among the crowed of spectators before finding Blake.

Glynda- "Miss Belladonna?"

Blake closed the book quickly with a a shocked looked.

Glynda- "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-"

But she was cut off by Mercury, also sitting close behind Team RWBY.

Mercury- "I'll do it."

Glynda fixes her glasses.

Glynda- "Mercury is it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent."

Mercury- "Actually, I wanna fight... Her."

Mercury pointed towards Pyrrha.

Pyrrha- "Me?"

Glynda- "I'm afraid miss Nikos just finished a match, I'd recommend you choose another partner."

Pyrrha quickly looked towards Glynda.

Pyrrha- "No! It's fine. I'd be happy to oblige."

Soon Mercury is now on the arena floor, walking into position as he looks at Pyrrha.

As anticipation arose, Emerald took a quick glance at Ruby, who was aiming the scroll towards the two fighters. Soon Mercury got into a fighting stance and so did Pyrrha.

The fighters looked at eachother for a few seconds before Mercury rushed towards Pyrrha before charging up right leg to kick with a twirl. Pyrrha rushed aswell but as he peformed the kick, It was blocked by Pyrrha shield before swiping his left leg which made him fall backwards and he began to backflip away.

Pyrrha rushed mercury as he tried to kick again but was parried by Pyrrha's spear, a double kick with his other leg but again was blocked with her shield. Pyrrha hit Mercury's leg as it was still in the air before shield bashing him away.

Ruby looked towards Emerald.

Ruby- "Hey your friend's doing pretty good."

Emerald chuckled.

Mercury jumps and spins, kicking pyrrha's shield, making her spin a 180 before kicking her again but it got blocked by her shield. Mercury sends in another kick but Pyrrha manages to get away from him, Pyrrha takes on the defensive and holds up her shield as Mercury rushes her again. he jumped and kicked her shield 3 times firing some rounds into her shield in the process, kicking her to the side only to be blocked by her shield as she spins wer weapon in the air. Blocking the kick that would have otherwise could have hit her head, Pyrrha spins around blocking and parrrying until her weapon was kicked and embedded into the ground.

Mercury hummed confidently before sending another kick only to be thrown off by Pyrrha's semblance, he thought as he was down letting an another hum as if he figured out something. Pyrrha rushed Mercury after she got her weapon back and attmped to shield bash but he manages to jump onto her shield and launch himself away. Pyrrha rushed towards her opponent who was looking towards the opposite direction until..

Mercury- "I forfeit."

Pyrrha gasped as she slowed down next to Mercury.

Pyrrha- "You, don't even want to try?"

Mercury shrugged.

Mercury- "What's the point? You're a world renowned fighter, we're obviously leagues apart."

Glynda- "In that case, Pyrrha Nikos is the viktor of the match, again. Next time you may think a little harder before choosing an opponent."

Mercury- "I'll be sure to do that."

Mercury said and left.

A buzzer occurd and seamingly awoke Blake.

Glynda- "That is all for today. And remember that dance is this weekened, but you all have your first mission on monday.."

Team RWBY soon leaves the arena.

Glynda- "I will not accept any excuses."

Scene cuts to Team RWBY exiting the room.

Ruby- "So Stinger! How was the fight?"

Stinger (comms)- "Pyrrha is exceptionally skilled in close quarters combat, may even rival a pilot if they lacked a jumpkit. But I do have some suspicions about Mercury Black. Further note he has metallic prosthetic legs."

Ruby- "Hmm, why would he fight then?"

Stinger (comms)- "That I am unsure of Ruby, try to stay vigilant around them."

Ruby chuckled.

Ruby- "Don't worry Stinger! I'll ba careful."

Stinger disconnects from the scroll and puts it back in her pocket then leaves. Unaware Emerald was listening in, soon Mercury catches up with Emerald.

Mercury- "Learning is so much fun!"

Scene cuts to Team RWBY outside of Beacon walking to their destination whilst Blake was slowly lacking behind, whom of which was approched by Sun.

Sun- "Hey Blake! You uh, doing okay?"

Blake turns to face Sun.

Blake- "I'm fine."

Sun clears his throat before saying..

Sun- "So I hear there's this dance going on this weekened. Ah, sounds pretty lame but, you and me I'm thinking not as lame huh?"

Blake- "What?"

Sun- "The dance, this weekend, you wanna go or what?"

Blake- "I don't have time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that."

Blake walks away leaving sun speachless as the rest of her team watched the entire thing.

Scene changed inside of RWBY's dorm as all of them are sitting on the beds.

Blake- "You what?"

Ruby- " We want you to go to the dance."

Yang- "That's rediculous. Blake we're worried about you, this investigation is starting to mess with your head."

Weiss- "You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades have been suffering."

Blake- "You think I care about grades? People's lives are at stake."

Yang- "We know and we're all still trying to firgure out what torchwick is up to."

Ruby- "Thanks to you and Sun, we know they're operating somewhere out of southeast of Vale."

Weiss- "And the Schnee company record singled out Vale as the primary target for dust robberies over the last few months."

Yang- "Don't forget about their missing military tech too."

Blake- "But there is still unanswered questions."

Ruby- "Blake you won't be able to find anything if you can't keep your eyes open."

Yang- "All we're asking is that you take it easy for one day."

Weiss- "It will be fun. yang and I will make sure of it."

Yang- "Yeah! We're planningf the whole event."

Blake- "Excuse me?"

Weiss- "Team CFVY's away mission lasted longer than expected."

Yang- "So Weiss and I were asked  to pick up where the left off. And now we can make sure you have the perfect night."

Weiss- "And once it's all over we'll return to our search, rested and ready."

Ruby- "so what do you think?"

Blake takes a few seconds to think.

Blake- "I think this is a colossal waste of time."

Blake got up and goes to the door.

Blake- "I'll be in the library."

Soon Blake left the room, making Yang sigh.

Yang- "Great."

Weiss- "She can't keep going like this."

Someone knocks on the door making Weiss come over to check who it is only to find Jaune strumming a guitar.

Jaune- "Weeeiiisssss."

And lastly gave her a wink but sure enough was only met with Wiess slamming the door shut.

Jaune knocks the door again as Weiss just face palms.

Jaune- "Oh come on."

He knocks again.

Jaune- "Open the door. I promise not to sing."

Weiss gives off a defeated expression before opening the door to find Jaune strumming the guitar again.

Jaune- "I liiieed"

Weiss face palms again.

Jaune- "Weiss schnee~, will you accompany me?, to the dance on... sunday?"

Weiss- "Are you done?"

Jaune- "Yes?"

Weiss- "No."

Once again the door was closed infront of Jaune.

Weiss- "What?"

Weiss asked looking at Ruby and Yang.

Yang- "And that is why they call you the ice queen."

Ruby suddenly falls from the comedic position.

Weiss- "All my life boys have only cared about the perks of my last name. Besides, I already have a date in mind."

Ruby- "Date or no date, none of this will matter if we can't get Blake to go."

Scene cuts to Pyrrha and Jaune having a duel, sounds of metal against metal were made as they cleshed that is until Pyrrha swiped his leg and now Jaune was on the floor. Pyrrha laughed a little as well.

Pyrrha- "well done. Your sword play's improved immensely."

Pyrrha said helping Jaune up as he pats away any dust on himself.

Jaune- "Couldn't have done it without ya."

Pyrrha- "So, are you ready to move on to aura?"

Jaune looks away with his hand behind his head.

Jaune- "I'm actually thinking we just skip aura tonight. Might go on a jog or something.""

Pyrrha- "Come on, I know you get frustrated but you must keep trying. I'm sure we'll discover your semblance anyday now."

Jaune- "That's, not it. It's just...

Jaune sighs.

Jaune- "It's dumb.."

Pyrrha- "What is it?"

Pyrrha walks up to Jaune and places a hand on his shoulder.

Pyrrha- "Jaune, you know you could tell me."

Jaune- "It's Weiss."

Pyrrha's mood changed but it went unnoticed by Jaune.

Pyrrha- "Oh. What about her?"

Jaune- "I asked her to the dance and, she shot me down. Big surprise right?"

Pyrrha- "Well, I believe the saying goes, There's plenty of fish in thsea."

Jaune- "That's easy for you to say, you've probably got guys clamoring each other just to ask you out."

Pyrrha chuckled.

Pyrrha- "You should be surprised."

Jaune- "Oh please, if you don't get a date i'll wear a dress. Heh."

Pyrrha watches as Jaune leaves.

Scene changes to a dorm but now with Emerald, Mercury and of course. Cinder Fall.

Emerald- "Then there's Pyrrha Nikos."

Cinder- "Ahh, the invincible girl."

Mercury- "She's smart, but I wouldn't say invincible."

Cinder- "Do tell."

Emerald- "Her semblence is polarity, but you'd never know it just by watching."

Mercury puts down the comic he was reading.

Mercury- "After she made contact eith my boots she was able to move them around however she wanted. But she only made slight adjustments."

Emerald- "Just enough to make it look like she's untouchable. She doesn't broadcast her powers so it puts her opponents at a disadvantage."

Cinder- "Hmm, people assume she's fated by victory when she's really taken fate into her own hands. Interesting.."

Emerald- "Here's something else interesting, whilst waiting for the match to start I saw something peculiar, Ruby the person we met in that hallway has some type of backup. Her scroll was active and it showed a really intersing thing."

Emerald clicked on her scroll as few times before showing an Image of Stingers comm image.

Cinder- "Tell me more."

Emerald- "After the fight, this so called pal of Ruby was quite suspicous of Mercury. Even pointed out the fact he had prosthetic legs."

Mercury tensed up.

Mercury- "Wah- How?" 

Cinder- "This may ruin our plans in the future, have you managed to located the origins of this thing?"

Emerald frowned.

Emerald- "No. When I tried I would always get denied even when I used one of my complex hacks."

Cinder- "Hmm. Add both the Nikos and that machine."

Emerald soon marked Pyrrha and Stinger onto the list as requested.

Mercury- "You should be able to take that Nikos girl no problem. But we don't even know what this machine can do, we've never seen it up until now."

Cinder- "It's not about overpowering the enemy, It's about taking away what power they have. And for the machine... Emerald, Keep searching for it. We can't act without knowing what were dealing with."

Emerald- "Yes Cinder."

Cinder chuckled.

Mercury- "Ugh, I hate waiting.."

CInder- "Don't worry Mercury, we have a fun weekend ahead of us."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
248K 10K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.