Bound In Secrets

By RoseSugarAuthor

Reverse Harem They left me running after them and standing in a thunderstorm. Now the boys who broke their pr... More

Sleepover of Doom
Protective Father
No More Piglets
The Club
Invisable
Night-terrors
B&E in the Morning
Grovel Boys
The Greatest Loves
Coffee Chat
Pirate Crew
Tears Mixed With Surprise Visit
Catching Up
Oh, Lawdy! She's A King!
Fairy Uncle
Anger & A Gator
Capone's
Shoot Me
Ruined Plan
Returned To Sender
Long Day
Unknown & Nate
Oh, Boo!
Perfect Trifecta
Prude
Hangover with Memories
Traitor
Nephews
Wriggle
Pirate Crews & Pizza
Sword Fight
Mamba King
Spirit Freed
Jobs
Ice
Last Night
Advice
Romeo & Juliet
The Voodoo Killer
Supernatural Mumbo Jumbo
Shamanic Prophecies
Multiple Surprises
The Strange Night
The Strange Night Continued...
Coming Up Razor
Want More?

Thelma & Louise

53 7 2
By RoseSugarAuthor

Sawyer

I'm sitting in my office after closing, waiting for the man who managed to surprise me tonight. I wasn't expecting my father to come in with the handsome biker, who seemed to know exactly what I needed. He worked hard and I'm not ashamed to say he more than earned his right to bend me over this desk. I even cleaned it off while twiddling my thumbs.

I need that man to hurry and walk through that door I'm staring at while holding an envelope of cash for him. I'm paying him under the table tonight for the help and I'm going to hire him tomorrow. I told Cruz to send him to me as soon as they were done cleaning.

Come on tall, dark, and... fiddlesticks! I twirled the envelope right off the front of my desk. With a sigh of disgust at myself for being so distracted by a man that I just met, I stand moving around to pick up the envelope.

As I rose, I came face to face with a bulge in dirty denim. A hand fists my hair. I lick my lips, thoroughly enticed.

"While you're down there, Viper, wrap those venomous red lips around my cock. Because the moment I walked in to see you bent over, I was rock hard for you. Mmm -that ass," the throaty voice of the man I wanted groans.

It's a heady feeling to know I already have this much control over this mystery man. However, as much as love to feel the weight of him on my tongue, I'm not that easy. Let's see if he can withstand a little teasing, shall we?

I look up at him with my best come-fuck-me-eyes. "I'd love to," I purr with my hands, undoing his belt buckle once again as he watches me. "But I don't know your name, Louise."

Then both arms come up between us a moment before they slam into his elbows and then I sweep his legs out from underneath him. He lands on his rear and I pounce so that I have his arms trapped against him while straddling his waist with my thighs. He doesn't move, just laughs.

I look at him quizzically. Please tell me I didn't just break him! I internally groan.

"It's been a long time since someone got the drop on me. I didn't become the Sargent-at-arms at such a young by luck. Or I guess, soon-to-be VP to your old man," He explains.

"Just how old are you?" I asked him, staring into his black eyes.

At first, I thought they were black, but I was mistaken because of the darkness of the club. In the bright lighting of my office, I noticed his eyes were a beautiful shade of bitter dark chocolate. I love dark chocolate. It's my favorite treat I crave monthly.

"You were twelve when I first met you and I had turned twenty-one," he says, deflecting, so I do the math.

"You're nine years older than me, so that would make you thirty-five," I state. I slid my hands underneath his shirt to feel the hard planes of his chiseled body. Drool.

"Play with me all you want. I'll lie here and be a good boy while you treat me like your toy," he rasps with a grin.

Cheeky fucker.

But that's not what I want. I want him to take my control away forcibly.

As if my thoughts are written on my face, he says, "That's not what you want. You want me to do this..."

His leg swung up and around, wrapping around me and knocking me off him. With the motion, he throws me over his shoulder, slapping my ass when I try to fight him.

I moan, falling still. He stands and wriggles. He slaps the other cheek. The sting made me moan again. Even through my skirt, the force was enough to acknowledge my cheeks were cherry red.

He chuckles. "Somebody likes her ass played with." He rubs my cheeks and then delivers another assault, causing me to jolt and then moan. "Good girl. What do you want?"

"Fuck me over my desk," I gasp out when his hand cracks across the rear when I take too long to tell him.

He drops us to my feet in front of my desk. With his large hand on the back of my neck with gentle pressure, he shoves me, so my face is pressed against the desk. He licks the side of my face, and I can feel the metal ball in combination with the warm wetness of his tongue.

I push back into the imprint of his dick. He clicks his tongue and then blows against my wet cheek, producing goosebumps against my skin and a pleasurable shiver tracked down my spine to my pussy.

He licks the shell of my ear before growling, "I want you to scream my name as I'm pounding you against your desk, Viper."

He rises, making me miss his wait already. His hand glides against my skin left bare from the open back halter top I'm wearing. It travels over my rear and then I hear a rip and feel the cool air of my office against my bare skin.

My head snaps up and I glare at him. "Fuckhead," I hiss at him. "You owe me another skirt."

He slams into me, and the sudden intrusion of his dick entering my wet pussy makes me gasp and then moan at the stretch as I accommodate his tremendous size. His monster cock is perfect so long as he destroys me with it.

I've come across too many big-dicked guys who didn't want to hurt me during sex. Those dumbasses got kicked out and then I finished myself out with my trusty instant-oh-blue-rose. I need it with a man, though.

He pulls out before thrusting inside again with his hands gripping my hips. One hand deftly grips my chin. Before he kisses while buried to the hilt. His tongue tangles with mine until grabs the bottom balls of his vertical double tongue rings and tugs gently.

He moans and then releases them. He kissed my lips with no tongue this time. "Scream for me, Viper." He says, thrusting into me. He kisses between my shoulder blades. "Scream. My. Name." Each word was punctuated by his thrust and kiss pattern. Then I feel his lips on my bare ass.

He kisses one cheek and then growls, "Riggs," just between his bites into the soft flesh and slaps the other cheek. His hand rubs one side soothingly while his tongue eases the other.

He stands straight, his hands gripping my hips before pulling all the way out and trusting inside me. He drives into me repeatedly with skin slapping skin until I'm yelling his name while my inner walls clench and unclench around his member until he is pulling out to cum on my ass cheeks. He groans my name as ribbons of his hot sticky seed cover them.

Then I hear a knock on the door just before Dillian squealed, "Oh my God, you thirsty bitch! Save some hotties for me, why don't you?!" I groan, hiding my face in my arm against the desk.

Riggs kisses my spine while he tucks away his dick. He sweeps his shirt off his body and then hands it to me. He backs up just enough so I can turn.

"Put it on. I ruined your skirt." He takes out a pocket- knife and removes the rest of it. He uses the remnants to clean me off while I put his shirt on over my head.

When he is satisfied my pussy isn't on show, he turns around. "Dillan, right?"

"Yes," Dillan drawls. "And you are?" I wish I could see Dillan's face, but I'm thankful I'm hidden right now.

"This is Riggs. He saved our asses tonight by helping," I say from behind the biker. He steps aside when I tap the outside of his hip.

"Well, Riggs, thanks for the help. You sure saved our bacon. Thought we were going to be fried up alive when those girls didn't show." Dillan states. "By the way, Boss Bitch, daddykins is lookin' for ya."

I nod at Dillan. "Thanks, D," I say, blowing them a kiss.

"Love ya! I'm out!" He returns the kiss with one hand on their hip. They wink at Riggs. "Hope I see more of you. I haven't ever seen that satisfied look on Sawyer's face before and I've seen her afterglow plenty." They sashay out the door.

Riggs looks at me with an arched brow. "What, Louise?" I snap at him, irritated with Dillan for telling this stranger that. Though I'm hoping he won't be a stranger for long. Wait, no, stuff that bitch back down in her box where she belongs. Hope is futile in my world, and this is just sex. Keep telling yourself that, Sawyer.

He holds his tattooed hands up in surrender. "I said nothing yet, Thelma."

"Well, don't start thinking you're special," I warned him.

He smiles. "I wouldn't dream of it." Something about the way he said that has made me suspicious. "Let's go get the old man in a bed. I got him. So, you can get home to your kids." He makes a sweeping gesture toward the door.

I thank him. Mulling over his name. Riggs. It sounds so familiar to me, yet not. I wonder why that is? I mentally shrug at myself. I'll figure it out later when I'm not so exhausted and basking in an afterglow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.6K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
950 114 22
Cover done by: Devarsh Yagnik @devarsh_yagnik Paranormal Reverse Harem, Polygamy, light M/M within the harem, Mercenary Romance with a supernatural t...
1.6M 40.3K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...
1M 43.7K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...