Constellation Daycare (DCA EN...

By blueberryboi-

A little thingie I wanna do; basically a big ol au with dca ocs! An alternative daycare without canon sun moo... More

HENLO
Kuiper!
Missy
Cassiopeia

Stardew

17 1 2
By blueberryboi-

Creator: --C0L0URZ--

Name: Stardew

Pronouns: They/it (Mainly They/Them)

Role: Daycare Attendant Assistant

Physical description: A 4'5, star-faced animatronic who's personality changes based on the time. They look similar to a previous oc (re)named Starlight.

Special Capabilities: They're able to make little lights that look like stars out of their hands.

Personality: A silly goofball, but also a small chaotic gremlin. Basically the equivalent of a younger sibling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
332K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...