Echoes|| König x Reader x Gho...

By Luminawriting

"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot... More

01: Something Nice to Say
02: Spider
03: Old Face
04: Haunting
05: Double Trouble
06: A Joke
07: Mimic
08: Perspective
09: Generational Gap
10: Down
11: Diego
12: Fairytale
13: Two is Better than One
14: Autism
15: More Energy!
16: Compliance
17: Unmasking
18: Petty
19: Under His Skin
20: Pub Talk
21: Targeted
22: Heart Attack
♥Charlie♥
Halloween Special
23: Spiraling Rumination
24: Questions
25: Urgancy
26: Self-reflection
27: Mind Break
28: Through Heaven to the Void
29: From the Void to the Stars
30: Unsafe Place
31: Darken Sleep
32: Time Crunch
33: Heart Line
34: Garrick
35: Bombs
36: BOOM!
37: Fatherless Behavior
38: Countdown Hell
40: Puzzle Pieces
41: Empthy Does not Equivilate to Compassion
42: Asking Forbidden Questions
43: Delirious and Mad
44: Bound in Blood
45: Water of the Womb
46: Drama, Drama, Crime!
47: Dominance
48: Dirty Thoughts
49: Sweet Talk
50: Anarchy
51: Invisible
52: Service Dog
53: Old Memories
54: Twink
55: Water Of The Heart
56: Mimic Bed
57: Midnight Snack
58: Family Love
59: Burning Bridges
🎄Christmas Special🎄
60: Guardian
61: Truth Be Told
62: Rain Man
63: Sick
64: Late Night and Bonding
65: Stim
66: Special Interest Prt. 1
67: Solidarity
68: Holding Breath
69: Freaky First Week
70: Trifling Second Week
71: Depressing Third Week
72: Final Stretch Fourth Week
73: They Like You
74: Do You or Do You Not?
75: Hold Your Heart
♡1 Scortch Earth
♡2 Recovery
♡3 Decision
♡4 Awkward beginning
♡5 Sun: Day: Moon: Night MDI
♧1 MIA
♧2 Recorded Figments
♧3 Ink Torment
♧4 Seeing Red
♧5 Time Skip
♧6 England
♧ 7 Moon and Night
♧8 A New Day
♢1 Bright as the Sun
♢2 Sanatorium
♢3 Austria
♢4 A New Normal
♢5 Sound of Music
✿ 1 Together
✿ Forever
Ending!

39: Rambling Madness is Kinda Cute

3.9K 146 34
By Luminawriting

"How are you so heartless?" Gaz asks his tone a little cruel and cold. Soap smacked him in the shoulder.

"I'll be honest, you don't need empathy to function," I said, truthfully empathy is not required.

"Are you even human?" König asks, arms folded. My mouth forms a thin line of annoyance.

"What makes you human?" I mockingly ask like they were toddlers, "Empathy, lust? Romance? Fear of death?" I ask. Everyone nods, almost everyone besides Charlie.

"Wrong!" I snap standing up, "It's your fucking DNA!"

The room grew deadly silent as they all stared at me.

"Now if you excuse me, I like you all to leave," I tell them. The itch in my skin deep in my skin finally became too overwhelming.

"What?" Laswell steps forward confused by my change.

"Too many of you, too loud, leave." She frowns and turns to Price who steps forward. "I said get out, you to Charlie."

"Flaca," He states firmly, "Don't be rude—"

"Get out Diego, all of you!" I see his face stiffen and he gestures for everyone to follow him. Reluctantly they did all for Laswell.

"What are you doing."

"I need to think." I tell her, "Take your things I need this table cleaned off." I begin to hand her stuff. I moved the military computers off the table and cleared it off.

Laswell took her things leaving my mind spiral down into the void of my mind, whispers of doubt hung loudly in my mind.

I felt crazy thinking about everything.

Write everything down chronologically...

I join 141. We found Makarov is tied to cartels the Black Hand Cartel and Sinaloa Riders—

I pause for a second pull out my notebook and create three lists of things people need to know, the information I think is important, and questions to answer, for my own sanity. My sanity is slipping through my fingers, like fine silk.

Connection to Eastern Europe. Missiles in Russia 4... Where did they get the missiles? I wrote it down. Plane crash, the media thought it was a terrorist attack. London metro system being bombed...

I stepped back and practically took a tour of the world. From the Americas to Europe, Asia, and the Middle East... what's next Africa?

Knock knock.

I turn to the door and walk to it. I open it slightly to see Charlie standing outside. "Can I come in?"

"No." I close the door and lock it again. I need to focus.

Hours slip by as I try to recall everything.

Urzikstan... Why Urzikstan? Why this specific country? Are they just Islamophobic?... Maybe.

I spent a good few hours staring off into the distance, my mind fatigued from overthinking. I was simultaneously dead tired and high on insomnia
the hollow sound of night slowly permeating into the small hideout.

Knock knock.

I groan and storm to the door. Damn it, Charlie! I creaked it open and the door was pushed wider. I see Ghost standing there. Behind him König.

"What do you two want? I'm currently working on my madness!" I snap. They exchange a silent look.

"Go to bed corporal." The Colonel said.

"Madness does not sleep," I close the door throwing my entire weight behind it, and lock the door, it might be a bit dramatic, but my mind was about to create time travel.

"What am I doing?" I was so delirious I began to hold a semi-loud conversation with myself, truly madness.

"Y/N open the damn door!" I hear Charlie shout for me.

"Shut up madness needs freedom!" I shout back.

"Are you on your medication?"

"I fell off!" I hear a long sigh of annoyance and a few Spanish cursing.

"And this is why life fucks you in the ass raw!" I hear him yell his Spanish accents coming through full force.

"Diego, you need to go away!"

"Don't make me break in!"

"Diego Emmanuel Gomaz-Balam, if you do, I will commit war crimes!" I shout back before I hear more Spanish cursing.

I turn back to my work; it looks like the work of a pure madman. Like the writing of someone in psychosis, logic somewhere but clearly not there.

Makarov was driving us in circles we were chasing a figment of his footsteps... walking around like fools... I frown and look at all the connections again.

Makarov was in London, he tried to Kill Soap. He vanished afterwards...

He wasn't even in Urzikstan...

My eyes widen and I let out a laugh.

How absurd!

We are so stupid!

I couldn't control the laughter, tired out of my wit. My mind crawled through the night tired and useless, while my body was ready to sprint a mile.

I unlock the door and peer out, light seeps through the windows. Nobody was there. I frown, the one time I needed an audience everyone is gone!

I step out look around and spot a figure... I sprint, grab them by the arm, and drag them into my little dungeon of madness.

I turn around. Fuck.

Ghost stared at me his eyes burning with annoyance, he didn't say anything and neither did I. We stared at each other. I contemplated kicking him out and finding someone more mailable.

"Kidnapping me?" He sarcastically asks.

"I didn't expect you to be this easy to kidnap," I snap back.

"What's with the face?"

"What face?" I ask my irritation growing to the heavens.

"What do you want—" his voice trails as he peers at my hard work. "What the fuck am I looking at?"

"Genuineness," I grabbed him locked the door, and shoved him into a seat. "Sit, be pretty, and let me enlighten you." My voice comes out like tumbling weeds.

"You sound like a cult leader—"

"Shut up!" I snap.

"Ok so..." my mind blank and I stared at the bucket scratch of my handwriting of mine. "Give me a second I'm lagging."

ᔕᔕ≼∴≽

Ghost looked at her, she was indeed beautiful, even when she looked like absolute shit. If only she wasn't a fucking brat, he could watch her all day. She looks around clearly delirious from the lack of sleep, eyes bugging out.

Ghost stands up ready to drag her back to her barracks... Why does he have to babysit such a man-child?

"Oh!" She yells turning around with a wide smile. "Sit your ass down!"

Bratty and bossy...

"Ok remember those missiles we found in Russia?"

"Yes."

"Wasn't it strange how they were American?" Ghost frowns, he thinks about it before slowly nodding.

"One how did they get American missiles, two why was it in Russia?" She asks pointing to the whiteboard like a madman.

Ghost stood up and looked at her messy handwriting... It wasn't messy but very font-like. Besides the massive amount of miss spelling, she was on the right path... Ghost thinks she is all over the place with no logic or reasoning in her placement.

"Also, there were four missiles sent out, we found three of them... where's the fourth? Alejandro couldn't find it. What if it was shipped in pieces and they're going to rebuild it." Ghost's eyes widen, he eyed her. She was rambling muttering strangeness.

"Gisele focus," Ghost tells her. She looks over and hops around like a child on caffeine.

"Makarov broke free a while ago, right?"

"Right."

"And he didn't do anything until recently, right."

"That we know of—"

"What if Makarov was just setting up his bigger plan and just dragging us like a dog on a leash? I don't think Makarov was ever in Urzikstan, I think he went to Mexico."

"Why?" Ghost folds his arm.

"I think he's planning on starting a massive war between the west vs east, and south vs north." She begins to mumble again passing around and flapping her arms about, occasionally creaking her fingers. "Why Urzikstan?" She asks him after some time.

"What?"

"It just... of all countries why Urzikstan?"

"Urzikstan has a long brutal history with Russia—"

"What if Al-Qatala is working with Makarov to chase the main Russian forces away? What if Makarov is planning on blaming the ULF?" Gisele asks again.

"That's stup— What makes you think that?" He changes his words. She was incredibly insightful one thing that drew him in.

"Well, I mean if I was Makarov, I pull a Hitler and betray my allies and throw them under the bus. He's going to blame Urzikstan for the full war and then later sweep in and conquer the lands." His eyes widened. She to some extent had a point.

Gisele is fascinating. Childish yet sometimes have an insight of an old soul. A headache is what she is.

She's incredibly cute when she's rambling— get your shit together.

"It's just how did they get the American Missiles?" She mutters again.

Knock Knock Knock.

"Which bitch is ruining my moment?"

Author Note: Thank you all for the 50K views! I never expected this fic to go so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1K 10
After years of staying from apartment to apartment during his breaks from deployment, Simon finally decides to settle down. He purchases a house in a...
397K 9.7K 44
You're a new recruit and Ghost does not like you one bit. Updates will be slow cause idk wtf I'm doing in this book.
571K 11.6K 32
You're a new addition to the Task Force 141. You quickly become friends with everyone except Ghost, who just seems to tolerate you. Slow burn, enemi...