Stuck With You - Minsung

Por Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... Más

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you

2.6K 73 70
Por Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"BABE!!" Jisung voice echos through the hospital reception. My ears immediately perking up and my head turning to the direction.

"HANNIE!" I see the younger running toward me as my heartbeat fills my ears. Even though we had only been apart for a night, it felt like forever. I mean when you think about it, we had spent every night together since my trip back home.

He cups my face as he pants from running, I try to get up but he stops me after noticing my injuries, "Oh my god hyung..." His lips quickly push against mine in desperation. Like they couldn't stand a moment without eachother. The two of us were about to go into a full blown make out, until a cough interrupted us.

"Heh guys I'm still here..." Chan lifts his hand in awkwardness. Jisung pulls away from the kiss and turns to Chan. He suddenly pulls the older into a tight hug.

Not something you see everyday huh?

"Thank you Chan hyung-" Jisung was still breathing heavy, "Youre a life saver."

Chan chuckles and hugs the younger back. I couldn't help but smile at the two. They had showed unconditional love for me and I owe them my life. I never gave them a reason to even like me. But they're still here.

But the smile on my face was interrupted by a hand ruffling my hair. "Baby... how are you feeling?" Jisung doesn't have to look down far to see my face even though he's literally standing and I'm sitting. I pull his small waist in and lay my head onto his chest.

"I'm find hannie. What about you? Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did."

Jisung strokes my hair gently, he seemed like he was too scared to hug me back due to my injuries. He sighs and pulls away to meet my eyes, "Please trust me Minho. I hope you remembered that I got into Seoul scholars with this brain of mine. We are going to get through this." His eye bags were puffy. He almost looked like the boy I first met. The one who would stay up till ungodly hours. He looked like he hadn't slept all night.

"Jisung, he's more powerful than you think-"

My words were cut off as another figure runs over to our group. It took me a minute to recognize the fluffy hair and braces. Maybe it was my brain being fogged up, but was Yang Jeongin here?

"Channie hyung! I came as quick as I could!" He breaths heavy, looking up at the oldest before turning to look at me. "Oh god Minho hyung."

Huh I hadn't seen the boy in a while. Actually where had this dude been?

I clear my throat, "Nice to see you Jeongin-ah." I look up at Chan who had already managed to turn red just by being in the boys presence.

"I heard about you being in the hospital and Channie staying with you, so I brought you guys some gimbap!" He pulls out containers from his bag and hands them to the two of us. Jisung stood to the side, blinking his eyes, confused.

I bring his head closer to whisper in his ear, "That's Chans crush. Remember that 'mission' we went on?"

All of a sudden, jisungs miserable and guilty expression turns to one of laughter. He claps his hands and couldn't stop laughing at the thought. Even I was laughing with him.

"Pfff the mission!" He giggles as his heart shaped smile warms my heart, "I still have that picture of you and Chan hyung as my background."

My giggles abruptly stop, "Yah Han Jisung!" But the boy keeps laughing harder. I must admit it felt good for him to feel happy again. The guilt was eating me alive for hurting him with my problems.

Chan and Jeongin were talking about something on the other hand and jisung was slowly feeding me the gimbap Jeongin had brought.

"Here comes to airplane neyooohhh!"

"Love my hands still work-"

"I said open wide! Neyoooohhhh!"

With a chuckle, I open up my mouth as jisung delivers the gimbap onto my tongue. Looking satisfied, he gives me a small clap, "Good job little Minho!"

I send him a side eye, "You wait till my body heals, remember how much bigger I am than you?"

"Oh no! Whats my little Minho going to do!" Jisung fakes a scared face as he places his palms on his cheeks.

"You can't play on my new Xbox for a week."

With that, jisungs eyes widen he quickly stands up. "I sincerely apologize hyung-nim." He bows deeply infront of my as he speaks in a monotone voice.

I couldn't hold back my laughter, even though it was quite painful with my ribs. Jisung smiles and sits back down with me, bringing the last few gimbap pieces to my mouth and enjoying being at my side again. He was practically leaning on my arm and holding onto it like it was a plushie.

Me and Jisung were about to get into a heated argument about which love interest we think was going to win in the drama we started, and Chan and Jeongin were taking selfies when a reception lady walks over.

It seemed like we were all trying to forget the sadness. It seemed like Jeongin and jisung were here to cheer us up. And of course it was working, Jisung always managed to lift my mood.

"Excuse me boys?" The woman says with a smile, "Are you Lee Minho?" She looks to me and sifts through the papers in her hand.

"Yes that's me."

She finally pulls out the paper with my name on it, a little ahah escaping her lips, "You are ready to be discharged! Youre good to go home, here's the paperwork for all the injuries, and of course the number for our hospital if anything goes wrong." She sends us another sweet smile.

I looks up at Jisung with a reflected smile, "We can go home now han-ah?"

Chan takes the paper work and thanks the nurse, noticing the couple who were completely lost in eachothers eyes to his side.

"Chan hyung?" Jisung call out the olders name as he turns around, "W-what exactly are Minhos injuries?" He asks nervously like he didnt want to know, like he was too scared to face the truth.

I quickly take his hand and rub my thumbs over his knuckles like I always do. It always seems to calm down jisung, he always told me I had that effect on him. That thought is what helps me sleep at night most days.

"Well..." Chan looks to Jeongin who had a frown on his face looking at me. Even though we didn't properly know eachother, Jeongin seemed genuinely upset over my injuries and worried about Chan who was taking care of me. It was nice to know Chan had chosen a good person as his special someone.

"He has fracture rib for starters, the doctors said his internal bleeding had cleared but they did have to stitch a few cuts and there are some large bruises." I look down at my hands as Chan talks, I couldn't bare to look up. Ashamed to meet my boyfriends eyes, "His ankle is also sprained, it was worsened since he walked on it for a while."

I feel a hand softly running through my hair, I find the courage to look up at the hands owner. "Min? It's okay hyung. It's okay now." He softly whispers as a few stray tears slip down his cheeks. "I'm not mad okay?"

Oh how badly did I want to fight myself for letting him cry. It was overwhelming. I, too, had tears pushing on my eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry Hannie. I was s-supposed to never let you be sad... and I failed." I sniffle as my grip on his hand tightens.

He immediately brings my head to his chest again. "Don't ever say that hyung." He whispers in a shaky voice, "We're a couple. You helped me when I was having a hard time and I'm here for you now."

I smiled onto his chest, through the emotions we shared, I always felt safe. "I love you Minho."

What did I do to deserve him?

A/n
I'm dead this is so cute

Is Minho tugging on yalls heart strings in this book? His character devlopment was crazy.

Yall I've been so busy with school but we on break rn so Ive been planning my next books since I finished arranged heh.

BUT I WILL NOT RELEASE IT UNTIL I FINISH THIS ONE. Three books at once is too much hehe

There's so much skz and enha content recently I'm so well fed and I've been feeling really down lately so these comeback have been a nice way to cheer me up.

What is yalls fav song at the moment?

Yall know that one dance to beautiful liar that was popular like months ago. I got that shit stuck in my head and I love Beyoncé and Shakira so imma say that's my fav rn
And ofc anything on rockstar and orange blood

My fav songs from enha are blessed cursed and drunk dazed and chaconne and bite me and still monster and not for sale- and for skz up all night and item and Super Bowl and taste and comflex and megaverse and-

Anyways-

Let's not keep going this authors note is hella long

Hope you enjoyed!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.9K 2K 31
"You lied. You tricked me" "No Jisung that's not it please" Jisung never thought how his life would be but going from servant to boyfriend of the sec...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
66.2K 3K 40
A story of Han Jisung, Lee Minho and... a girl. " What?! No no no, I think I misheard something, can you repeat yourself? " " You have to dress...