THE EYES | TOM KAULITZ

By mechanicallbride

21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do an... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

1K 32 12
By mechanicallbride

VICTORIA MORETTI

"We're going home." Tom says sternly.

"Why?" I ask. Tom moved his eyes before locking it on something. "Look at Bill, over there." He says, pointing in the distance. I turned around scanning the crowd trying to find Bill. The lights flashing everywhere made it ten times difficult.

In general it's difficult finding Bill in a club, he wears dark clothing, with layering. Then he bedazzles his outfit, 'to not make it fucking boring' as he says. I tried spotting Bill but it was impossible, everyone's body were glued together. There were doubled the amount of people in the club before we got here.

And let's just say, there was a lot of people to begin with. I turned to look at Tom, he was eyeing something, his stare was hard. It intrigued me on what he was looking at so harshly. I moved focus on the direction that Tom was looking at. I rolled my eyes, at what Tom was staring so sharply.

'You've got to be kidding me' I thought to myself.

It was Eleanor. She was talking to a guy, he had a trench coat on, weird. He was also doing lots of hand gestures. Eleanor kept of nodding to everything he did or say. Suddenly he pointed a finger at her, almost like he's accusing her of something.

She jumped in her seat, shocked by the sudden behavior. Eleanor nodded quickly before turning her head left and right, moving her whole body backwards. Though right after she turned back she froze. Her eyes were looking at me and Tom's direction.

I gave her a small wave with a slight smile. However she didn't wave back. I frowned, tilting my head to the side. I was observing her, she was still as a statue. As from what I could see she was not blinking, and if she was she were blinking she were blinking not often.

Eleanor wasn't moving an inch, I tried to seek out for simple signals to tell me she was breathing, trying to
see if I could see her chest move up and down. I looked to see Tom's expression. It was stiff, that's all I could describe it. I could see his eyes narrow on the outside of his eyes, his jawline more defined than usual.

You know I've seen Tom's face firm from irritation, but I've never seen Tom like this for the past few weeks we've been partners. I felt this weird sensation creeping inside of me. I felt his aura radiating off of him and entering myself. Was it good? Maybe. Was it bad? No, not really.

I looked back at Eleanor. She had her legs now flat on the couch, with her hands laying on top of them. She looked uncomfortable.

"Let's go Tom, lets go find Bill." I suggested. However, Tom didn't take his eyes off of Eleanor. I tugged on his arm, harshly. "Tom let's go." I say, irritated. He took his cold gaze off of Eleanor and onto me. I saw his face slightly become gentle, though I still felt that hard aura coming off of him.

I dragged him down the stairs. "Where is Bill?" I ask, not remembering the exact location of where Bill could be in this club. "Last time I saw him he was over there." He says, pointing to a group of people chatting away, drinking on a huge booth. "Then, let's go there." I say.

We started to move to that direction, pushing other people to get out of our way. We made it to the group, Bill was nowhere to be seen. I asked the group if they seem or saw Bill. They asked me what he looked like, I started describing how Bill looked like.

"Oh yes! Um I'm pretty sure he went to the bathroom." Said a girl from the group. I thanked her, and dragged Tom to the bathrooms.

We started walking towards the restrooms, these bathrooms were for one person, but they were rather big for only one person. We began getting closer and closer and I started hearing certain noises, noises that were too familiar to me.

I turned to look at Tom, he had a straight face. I rolled my eyes. Gosh what is going inside his head to make him so serious lately. The noises were becoming louder and louder, they were becoming more clearer.

"Oh! Fuck!" A voice moaned, a high pitch voice. "Mm, fuck Bill!" The girl screamed. Damn he must be doing good if he's making her make all of these noises.

We made it to the door, hearing groans, moans, whimpering, whining, all sorts of sounds you would make while having sex. Tom seemed to be unfazed by all of this. His facial expression says it all. He knocked on the door. "Bill it's time to go." He says loudly, so they can hear. I heard a groan in annoyance.

I started backing up, just in case they would come out. It took a while before the door finally opened. Two people standing before us. Bill; an annoyed expression on his face, hair messy, clothes disheveled. Then there was a girl standing behind him. Her black hair was messed up, just like Bill's, her makeup was smeared. Her clothes were wrinkled.

Guess they really had a good time.

"We're going home." Tom says sternly, using the same tone he said to me before. "Why?" Bill says, his eyebrows furrowing. "Because I said so, Georg and Gustav are already home." He says. "Fine, whatever." Bill says, rolling his eyes. "I'll drive home, you guys can leave without me." He says, moving to the side so the girl behind him can walk past.

Bill later on followed the girl. "Well you heard him, he's going home by himself." Tom says, turning around and walking away. I stood there, still recalling what happened. I suddenly realized I've been standing there for a while, since Tom called me.

"Victoria come on let's go!" He says. I snap out of my trance and start jogging my way to Tom. He led me outside of the club, it started raining a little bit, then we walked all the way till his car. We made it inside, Tom started up the car and started driving. During our drive, he asked me a question. 

"Why were you with Eleanor?" I thought about it for a second, I decided on giving him silence, the same silence he gave me. So as a response, I leaned my head on the window rest, looking at the beautiful shining moon. Looking at the stars glistening in the midnight sky. Looking at the rain drops falling from the window.

Looking at the street poles, seeing at each one of them passing by. "Victoria." Tom says, "I'm talking to you." He says. I continued looking outside, appreciating the view that I was looking at. "Fine, be fucking like that." Tom says, ending the conversation. I smirked in satisfaction.

We made it to my home. I was about to open the car door, that was which Tom spoke. "Victoria." He says softly. I opened the door, taking a last look at him before I closed the door. I started walking up to my house, the rain dripping on my hair and clothes, leaving them wet. I heard movement behind me, hearing footsteps following me, knowing immediately who's it was.

The footsteps were becoming closer and closer, I started picking up the pace, walking slightly faster, feeling the rain become more prominent, feeling the more raindrops drop on my body.

I made it to the front steps. The water in my hair dripping all the way till my hands. I was fiddling with my purse trying to find my keys. I got suddenly pushed onto the wall. Tom was pinning me to the wall, his hair was wet as well, water on falling off of his face and onto the floor. I was trapped under his control.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks. I looked at him shocked, I was offended. "You're one to talk, you've been having this bitchy attitude ever since you were staring at me and Eleanor." I snapped back.

"Oh yeah, talking about Eleanor what was that about. It looked like you were about to fuck her, in front of everyone." He argues back. "Why do you care?! If I wanted to fuck her, I would do it in front of your face, just to show you how fucking crazy you sound!" I yell back.

"Why I care? Why I fucking care?!" Tom yells. "I care about you Victoria, sometimes I may not show it. Sometimes I may show it. Sometimes we have our good moments, sometimes we don't, but I care a lot about you Victoria. Sometimes it even hurts to see you look at Eleanor that way, it fucking hurts Victoria. It's the truth. It hurts seeing the way you look at her like that. Do you want to know how you look at her? Well I'll tell you, you look at her like she's the star of the show, you look at her with full compassion." Tom says, looking deeply into my eyes.

I felt a rollercoaster of emotions running through my body. I felt my chest warm up. Never in my life has someone told me something so heartwarming yet showing so much pain. I looked at him, my eyes switching between one another. I felt his pain. I didn't know Tom felt like this.

"It fucking hurts Victoria." Tom mutters, before turning around and start walking in the now hard rain. "Tom." I say softly, trying to get his attention. However, it was a no go, he just kept walking away from me.

"Tom." I say a little louder this time, walking towards him, feeling the rain enter my eyes. "Tom please, please turn around." I plead, now soaking wet. I starting running to him, I made it behind him. I grabbed him shoulder, letting me see his face for a split second, he had droopy eyes, the inner corner of his eyes were starting to become a light red.

I grabbed both of his cheeks, and smashed my lips onto his. Moving my body closer to his. It took him some seconds before melting into the kiss. He moved his hands to my waist, pushing me closer to him, basically glued to him, not a single gap in between our body's.

The rain dropping on our faces. I felt like I was in a movie, the kiss was filled with so many emotions, guilt, jealousy, lust, passion, and sorrow. I tilted my head to the side, opening my mouth so Tom can insert his tongue in. We danced together, I felt his pain through the kiss.

I moved my hands from his shoulders to his neck. Pushing him slightly, however ever so roughly. This was a kiss I've never felt before, Andrés never gave me this type of love, let alone putting so much passion into one kiss.

I let go of the kiss, looking at him, taking in small breaths in and out. Tom doing the same thing. I gave him one more peck on the lips before letting him go and walking back to my home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950 96 10
"I'm not comparing you to a literal animal. In Russian tales a fox is always a woman. It represents her beauty," he was slowly inching towards me, my...
180K 3.2K 48
Vera Knightly. A Spanish mafia princess. A hard working, strong and attractive woman, To whom many men would dream about being in bed with. She's a s...
423K 17.2K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
475K 13.2K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...