Life In America

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Sequel Series to my Immortal Magic Series: It's been a year since the Second Wizarding War. A year since Alli... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Filler One
New Moon
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Eight

7 0 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Allison's Point of View

That night we found out that there was going to be a thunderstorm the next day. So in pure Cullen fashion, we were all getting ready to head to the field to play a game of Baseball. Or in mine, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Teddy's case watch. I was even more happy when Edward asked if he could invite Bella. 

Dad, Mum and the rest of the family had already left for the field, where the rest of us would apparate. I was sitting at the end of mine and Harry's bed, slipping on my boots, when I heard someone walk into the room. 

Allison's Outfit, minus all the ex

I smile when I see it is Harry and Teddy. ''Mamma,'' Teddy smiles at me. ''Look at you, Handsome boy,'' I smile walking forward and taking him into my arms. 

''Are you ready?'' Harry asks me. ''Yeah,'' I nod my head. I shifted Teddy so that I was holding him properly in one arm, before grabbing my phone. 

Once I was sure I had everything Harry and I exited our bedroom, shutting the door behind us as we went. Walking downstairs, we see Hermione and Ron, were waiting for us. ''We ready?'' Hermione asks looking between us all. 

''Yes,'' Harry nods his head. I make sure I have a good grip on Teddy before starting my spell. I close my eyes when I feel it wash over me, opening them once again when I feel it pass. I smile walking forward, just as Harry, Ron and Hermione show up. 

''Edward and Bella, not here yet?'' Ron asks as we walk forward up to Mum and Dad. ''Not yet,'' Dad shakes his head. 

Teddy speaks reaching over to Dad, and I smile handing him over. I continue to smile, watching my father, interact with my Godson, telling him stories, capturing the nearly one-year-old attention. 

I turned around when I heard, someone speeding into the field and walked forward when I saw that it was Edward and Bella. ''You okay Bella?" I asked her concerned when she looked a little green. She nods, but I can tell it just made it worse for her.

I sighed moving forward and rested a hand on her back. ''Nauseam abiit!'' I smile when I see colour return to Bella's face as she stands up straighter from where she is leaning forward. ''Thank you,'' she sighs. 

''Come on,'' I smile at her, linking my arm through hers and leading her away from Edward. ''I guess I will see you after then,'' I hear Edward mumble. 

''Bella, glad you could make it,'' Mum smiles coming over and wrapping Bella in a hug. Bella blushes hugging her back. ''Thank you for inviting me,'' Bella continues to blush. I chuckle, leading her to where the six of us were going to sit. 

''You're family now, Bella,'' I smile at her sitting down next to Harry, as his arm wraps itself around my waist. ''Bella would you like to be umpire, this game?'' Mum asks coming back over to us. ''These four usually take turns,'' Esme points to us. 

''Sure,'' Bella nods her head. ''Call it as you see it,'' Harry tells her. ''They all think we cheat,'' Emmett tells her as he comes over to us. ''You do,'' Harry, Ron, Hermione, Mum and I say at the same time. 

Emmett rolls his eyes but walks away. Esme and Bella follow after them. As they all get into position the thunder rumbles in the sky. ''It's time,'' I hear Alice speak up. We all watch, as each person takes their turn, batting and running the field. 

I laugh when I see both Edward and Emmett go for the ball and end up crashing into each other, causing a sound that resonates as thunder. ''Now I see why you need the thunder,'' I hear Bella tell Esme. 

We continue to watch the game before I see Alice freeze. I sit up concerned. ''STOP!'' Alice yells out. They all rush over to where, Harry, Hermione, Ron and I are sitting. ''They heard us,'' Alice tells them. Dad looks towards the four of us. ''Get to the house quickly,'' he tells us. I don't waste time casting the spell, feeling Teddy and I fade away. 

I appear just outside of the house, and soon enough, Harry, Ron, and Hermione appear next to me. ''Come on,'' Harry places a hand on my back and leads me up the steps and into the house.

''I should have brought Bella with us,'' I sigh rubbing my hand. ''We didn't have time to think about that,'' Hermione comforts me. ''Edward was keeping her close to him, we wouldn't have had time to argue with him,'' she continues. 

I sigh holding Teddy closer to my body and kissing his head. We all wait sitting in the living room, for any sign of our family showing up. 

Soon enough the whole family shows up, minus, Edward, Emmett and Alice. ''I told you all she would bring nothing but danger to us,'' Rose glares. ''We had no idea what was going to happen,'' Carlisle tells her trying to keep her calm. 

Just then someone speeds into the living room. All our family gets defensive, Harry pushing me behind him while, he, Ron and Hermione draw their wands. I drew my own keeping my hold on Teddy. 

''I do not mean you any harm, I wish to warn you about James and Victoria,'' he holds his hand up. Everyone in the room looks at each other wearily before Jasper tells us that his intentions are peaceful. 

''Rose, take Teddy please, put him down for his nap,'' I turn to my sister. She glares at Laurent before turning to look at me her expression softening, as she takes Teddy who was falling asleep in my arms. 

She takes him upstairs, and I turn my attention back onto Laurent, gripping my wand tightly. All our attention was soon drawn outside, when we all heard a car screech to a stop, in front of the house. 

We all follow them down and see Edward, Emmett, Alice and Bella come in. Jasper speeds to Alice's side, while I go and stand by Bella's side, rubbing her arm soothingly. ''It's alright, he came to warn us about James,'' I tell them softly. 

''I have grown tired of his games, but his senses are unparalleled, I have never seen one more lethal than him in three hundred years, and the woman Victoria, will back him,'' Laurent tells them the same thing he told us. By this point, Rose had joined us once again and was standing beside Emmett, after passing Harry the baby monitor. 

Dad nods at him thanking him before Laurent looks back to Bella and Edward. ''I am sorry for what has been unleashed here,'' Laurent apologises. 

Everyone immediately rushes towards the garage. ''Come on,'' I whisper to Bella taking her hand and starting to lead her behind the others. ''I'm going to go up and sit with Teddy,'' Harry tells me, kissing me softly. ''We'll go with him,'' Hermione gestures between herself and Ron. 

I lead Bella into the garage seeing them all loading the cars with bags of change of clothes, gasoline, money, cell phones, and everything that they may need. 

''I've fought our kind before, we're not easy to kill,'' Jasper speaks up. ''But not impossible, we'll tear him up,'' Edward nods his head. 

''We'll rip him apart and burn the pieces,'' Emmett continues for them. ''I don't relish in killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James,'' Dad looks down at what he was holding in his hands looking troubled. 

''If he doesn't get one of us first,'' Rose speaks up sitting on a bench. ''I'll run Bella south, while you guys lead the tracker away,'' Edward takes two sets of keys and throws some towards Dad, while I just stay back, and watch what was happening. 

I shake my head. ''If he is even half as smart as Laurent says he is, then he'll know you wouldn't want to leave Bella alone, he'll follow you,'' I speak up finally. 

''Jasper and I will take her,'' Alice speaks up. ''We'll drive her south,'' Alice continues. ''We'll keep her safe Edward,'' Alice looks him in the eyes. ''Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?'' Edward asks her and I know when his eyes glance at me, what he is talking about. The vision Alice had of Bella becoming one of us or more so them. 

When Alice nods her head, he relents the keys to her before opening one of Bella's suitcases and taking out articles of clothing tossing them to Mum and Rose. ''Esme, Rose, put those on, so the tracker will pick up on her scent,'' Edward tells them. 

''Why? What is she to me, but a danger you have inflicted on all of us?'' Rose glares at him. ''Rose, Bella is a part of this family now, we protect our family,'' Carlisle tells her looking at her seriously. 

Rose looks at him for a moment before taking the item of clothing that she threw to the side back from him. 

''Allison, you four stay here, I don't want you all getting hurt,'' Dad comes over to me raising a hand to my cheek, looking me in the eyes. ''If I see something, that could even a little bit insinuate that I could help, I'm going to help,'' I tell him. ''I have no doubt you would,'' he sighs, leaning in and kissing my head. 

I walk forward and bring Bella into a hug. ''When you get back, we will be going on that trip to Seattle,'' I tell her. ''Gives me something to look forward to,'' she tries to Joke, but I could hear the fear in her voice and I could feel her shaking. 

''Papilio lux,'' I pull back from her performing the hand motion watching as the butterfly flows into the air above Bella's head and I immediately see a  difference in her posture. ''Thanks,'' she smiles at me. ''Go,'' I nod my head to where Edward was waiting by the car. 

I sigh standing back and watching as each of my family members drives out of the garage. I close the door before turning around and walking out of the garage, and upstairs where, Harry, Hermione and Ron were waiting. 

''They were all sitting in mine and Harry's room. I stand at the window watching as one car drives out, and soon enough the other car. I sigh. ''They will be okay,'' Harry gets up standing behind me and rests his hands on my shoulder. 

''I feel useless,'' I mutter looking out into the forest not sure if I was hoping to see either someone or not. ''Come on,'' Harry turns me around and leads me towards where Ron and Hermione are sitting on the sofa cuddled up together. 

''You want to play Wizards Chess?'' Ron looks at Harry. Harry nods his head moving from where he was sitting next to me to sit directly across from Ron. Hermione had grabbed a book and was trying to read it but kept looking up towards the window. Though she succeeds mostly with hiding her fear, I know her tells. 

I just watch Harry and Ron, while keeping an ear out for Teddy, but eventually, my mind keeps drifting to our family. 

We spent the next few hours doing anything we could to distract ourselves from what was happening outside our house, before we all called it a night, and went to bed. Once I finished brushing my teeth and changing, I exited the bathroom and made my way to the bed. 

''You okay?'' Harry asks coming in from Teddy's room where he was checking in on our Godson. ''Better than Bella I'm sure,'' I chuckle. ''How is he?'' I ask him looking towards the door that leads to the nursery. ''He's out cold,'' he tells me coming over and getting into his side of the bed. 

''Everything's going to be okay,'' he whispers. I smile leaning forward and kissing him softly on the lips. He kisses me back raising a hand to my jaw, creasing it with his thumb. 

''I love you,'' he whispers pulling back. ''I love you too,'' I smile back at him. He smiles before straightening up and taking off his glasses before lying down. ''Go to sleep,'' he tells me closing his eyes. I roll my eyes but do as he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 4.2K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
500K 12.9K 35
Book 1: After the end of fourth year at Hogwarts you felt unsafe in the wizarding world after the return of the dark lord who is after your best frie...
1.1M 21.8K 47
After her seventh year at Hogwarts, and the loss of a friend, Hanna Swan goes back to America and to her home town of Forks, Washington where a surpr...
6.9K 152 34
We all know who Allison Argent is. But what if, instead of her moving to California. She moves to forks where her cousin Bella swan lives. When her f...