Yearbook//WinnySatang

By zhanghaosrose

winny has only been in this school for a week when it's time for yearbook photos. he is introduced to the pho... More

important information
intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3

characters

85 1 0
By zhanghaosrose

MAIN CAST

satang kittiphop

satang is an 18 year old senior in the yearbook club. him and ford has been friends since 7th grade. he and ford work at a gas station together near his apartments. he feels a strong connection through winny after mark introduces them to each other.

winny thanwin

winny is an 18 year old senior who hangs around the gas station ford and satang work with his best friend mark. he is new to the school and the area. he and winny become friends through mark.

ford arun

ford is a 17 year old highschool student who is best friends with satang and close friends with mark. he works at the gas station near by satangs apartment. he is often mistaken for a member of the yearbook as he hangs around satang and dunk.

mark pakin

mark pakin is an 18 year old highschool student who is best friends with winny, and close friends with ford. he has a crush on ford, which he doesn't know works at the gas station. he works at a local grocery store by his parents house.

aou thanaboon

aou is a 19 year old highschool student. he was held back a year due to his grades but is looking to redeem himself through his tutor and roommate, boom tharatorn, he is also part of the yearbook club.

boom tharatorn

boom is an 18 year old highschool student. he is the smartest student in the school. he is close friends with joong and dunk. he tutors his best friend aou. he mistaken for a computer club member while hanging around joong.

SUPPORTING CAST

dunk natachai

dunk is an 18 year old senior who is apart of the yearbook club he is often mistaken for a computer club member as he hangs around joong.

joong archen

joong is an 18 year old student who is a part of the computer club. he is close friends with dunk and aou.

perth tanapon

perth is a 17 year old student. he hangs around chimon in his freetime and works at the gas station.

chimon wachirawit

chimon is a 17 year old student. he is a bookwork who hangs around perth.

A/N:

hello~! i would like to say thank you for previewing the characters, hopefully soon i can add more as i go on, but for now this is it, i hope you enjoy the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
75.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season