Starlightlynxes: Stars in the...

By Meowlia

Two lynxes missing... three lynxes know what happened... forty other lynxes don't... two must escape... three... More

Characters
Ranks
~Prologue~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~

Rules

54 20 0
By Meowlia

1. When a Starlightlynx becomes the leading elder, his or her name must be changed to Moonsight.

2. Before a trainee can become a Starlight, he/she must swear the oath.

3. Guards are never allowed to ignore any animal that needs protecting (unless it's prey).

4. Hunters cannot eat until everyone else is fed.

5. Lynxes are not allowed to 'just be a Hunter', or, 'just be a guard', they must get good at all skills in order to be strong enough.

6. Lynxes are not allowed to have mates outside the group. If they do, they move down ranks or even get kicked out. Plus, their kits will be Halfees.

7. Halfees are the lowest rank there is. They must do everything they're told, fetch things like herbs and prey for other lynxes, and they get to eat last. They also must sleep separately from other lynxes, clean out other lynx's nests, and clean up messes in dens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 190 55
In a world so dark and cruel, there was a piece of light that only a few people could understand. The ones who were screaming every night under the f...
2.4K 137 31
Imagine this: You are a group of fresh out of college girls, you've lasted so many things together and stuck by each other's sides through it all. Bu...
155 3 51
Starlight is Magic by a Fallen star that Fell on the day of her Birth. She will meet friends. Enemies. Even... Crushes, but what Will the Visions Unl...
764 105 26
Peace has come in the Clans, but young Riverstorm is struggling to fit into RiverClan, while Brackenstar is finding it hard to keep a big secret. Sun...