Theeradha kaadhal theeyaga mo...

By Arivuu

Madhunisha An extrovert girl who is studying second year of her engineering college. She is the lovely and ve... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Not an update
22
23
24
Not 🚫 an Update
25
Confusion 🤔😕
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Note to your future.
35
36
37
38
39
40
Not an update
41
42
43
Surprise

21

233 16 2
By Arivuu

She nodded her head and took those white mugs and went to kitchen happily.

Madhu returned with the tea in both of her hands and extended her hand which has the mug named introvert but Shiva brought the Extrovert mug from her.

Introvert mug dhaan ungalku adhu enakuuu, she whined.

Naan unkita extrovert ah dhaan iruken nee dhaan enkita introvert ah iruka so adhu dhaan (pointing her hands which has introvert mug) unaku.

She pouted and twisted her lips. Shiva chuckled and his lips came in contact with the warm tea which was prepared by his wife. He drank the tea with all rasichufying and rushichufying. Madhu also sat along with him and drank the tea. They both rested for a while and came to the living room.

Seri ipo neenga poi andha room la iruka cot ah veliya nagathunga naan inga irukaradha nagutharen.

Hmm unnala mudiyuma?

Haan naan elam strong uh...

Apdiya enga poi nagathu paapom.

she went and pushed the cot with full efforts but all her efforts went in vein and the cot hasn't moved even a bit.

Shiva saw her and chuckled and came near her.

o naan thaniya nagathuna kuda kastam dhaan nii andha edge ah push pannu naan indha edge ah push panren sendhu push panna easy ah nagandhirum..

Haan seri

Both pushed two cots to the living room and she was moving to every side of the room and wasn't satisfied by its position and finally arranged the cot in an island type. That is in the centre of the room leaving gap between all the four walls. She left some gap might be a person could walk through it with little uneasiness.

Both sat on the bed exhausted.

Aama unaku mattum epudi ipdi ellam idea varudhu?

Born intelligence ah irukkum..

Adhu seri..

Ena seri ipo enaku pasikudhuu... Aana enaku samaikra thembu ila pa.

Seri iru naan poi samaikren..

Neengalum dhaana pa morning irundhu naan seira ela velaiyum seireenga ungalkum tired ah dhaana irukkum?

Ila ma parava ila poi samaikren..

Seri vaanga naanu edha help panren..

Ila nee rest edu

Order panniklaam please uhhhhhhhh

Seri aana idhaan final ok va? Indha month full ah ini veliya saapda kudaathu.

Haan seri her eyes reflected the happiness she had.

Then both ordered their food and had their dinner peacefully. Soon both left to sleep, Madhu slept on Shiva's cot while Shiva slept on Meenakshi's cot. They had a peaceful sleep after a long day. 

Next day Madhu moved to college but Shiva stayed home as he can work from home till that weekend. Madhu has lot of things to be finished and formalities to be signed by list of staffs. As she has no black mark and she use to help those staffs at times and she will be more friendly to them No staff made her to wait longer time for their signature. But for every form she has to run in search of staffs. Finally she was at her principal's room after getting sign from all the staffs and in all the forms, She was exhausted by then. 

Pr: So Madhu Great that you have completed all formalities in a single day. 

Madhu gave a warm Smile.

Pr: All the best young lady. Have a successful career.

Ma: Thank you mam

Though she completed all her formalities by 4:00 pm she stayed a bit long for bidding bye to her friends and beloved seniors. She reached home by 6:00 pm. By then Shiva was already home and waiting restlessly for her. When she entered home, He saw her and started questioning,

Ean ma ivalo late uh soleerkalaam la I tried your phone for many times but it was switched off.

Madhu removed her bag and laid on their cot exxhausted and started replying him.

Sorry Iniku neraiya velai irunchi Inikae elathayum mudiche naala i thought of spending time with my friends and seniors. Aparam morning irundhu neraiya calls texts to reach staffs and peoples for formalities so battery drained out in my phone.

Seri ma inime late aagum nu therinja do inform me please

Haan sorry for it.

Seri un phone ah kudu charge podren.

Ila venaam naanae aparam potukren.

See you are exhausted poi refresh aageetu vantu thungu. Naan samachi mudichitu elupren.

Thanks seri OK.

Shiva took her phone and connected it to the charger and went to kitchen to prepare Dinner. Madhu came after refreshing and laid on the bed. Soon after finishing the cooking he came and woke Madhu. 

 Both had their dinner in peace and Shiva left to living as he got a call. She came after washing vessels and sat on Meenakshi's cot. Shiva came after finishing his call.

Andha cot ku oduu....

No neenga vena ponga.

No ni poi ange thungu..

Maaten...

Madhu po ma please ena pesa vaikaadha (little sternly)

She was just doing things too play with him and irritate him. But his stern turn hurted her a little. She doesn't say anything she moved to the other cot and laid on the bed facing the opposite side of Shiva. Shiva sighed and sat on the cot.

Madhu

He called her but she didn't look or reply him anything.

Madhuuuuuu....

She didn't seem to respond to him. 

Pch.. Madhu ma inga paaru, saying he moved to the edge of his cot and turned her face to face him.

She just looked at him with no expressions. 

Kovama?

Aama!!

Un nalladhuku dhaana solren... U already have nightmare issues and I don't wanna risk your well being.

No explanations needed I just thought of playing and sorry for that.

Ila ma naa enna solla vandhana......

Parava ila take rest good night.

Seri sorry I won't be harsh inimel. No prolongings let us end here with any sort of punishments.. please?

Punishments???

Uhmm....May be an icecream date?

No this time let me make it worse.

She thought for sometime and replied that

One night naan Meena oda cot la thungaren.

One night ena daily venaalum thungu but with one condition that is with me beside you hugging your waist and nuzzling my head onto the crook of your neck.

Adinguuu nenapu dhaan...

Ean iruka kudaatha?

Madhu was taken back a moment and still couldn't take his sudden question of their private life. She silently moved away from him.

Good night. 

Though he badly yearned for her answer, He could understand that her mind is going through much things processing at a time. 

Good night Madhu

For both sleep was far away Shiva regretted his words and Madhu was still thinking an answer for his question. After few hours of wandering their minds sleep took over them.

************************

Hello Cup cakes!

Hope you enjoy this chapter indha chapter ah

 200 words 

440 words

820 words 

1054 words nu gradual ah patch patch ah increase paneeruken konjam bad ah vo unsatisfied ah vo irundha adjust karo readers......

Meet you through next chapter 

Until then

Tataaa bubyweee cupcakes 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 13.2K 41
Ashwin Kumar aka AK , an well known actor who is heartthrob of tamilnadu is on vacation.. A well built man standing near a Lake and looking at it...
188K 20.7K 93
ɪɴ ᴀ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ, ᴀᴅʜɪᴛʏᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅʜɪʀᴀ'ꜱ ꜰɪᴇʀʏ ᴄʟᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀꜱ. ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅʟʏ, ᴀᴅʜɪʀᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴅʜɪᴛʏᴀɴ'ꜱ...
172K 12.7K 47
Something to deal about Ashwinkumar Sivaangi Krish A RomCom Story! Starring Your Favorite CWC stars... A College Plot! Purely Fictional! The Leads Ar...
150K 14.9K 90
Love between 2 couple 💜 with different attitudes.Soul of twin, One is introvert and other one is extrovert..😎💜 Will extrovert love introvert or e...