This Isn't So Bad (Larvis)

Od LyricThe_CatPerson

This is a Larvis story <3 any warnings will be mentioned in the page it happens because a lot of people do... Viac

So What?
Annoyed
ChurchBoy
Strange Thoughts
Eyes on me
!?What's happening?!
Strange
Glued
A visit
You've gotta be kidding me!
Swingset
Stop that.
Cigarettes and pretty blondes.
Smoking won't repair a damaged heart.
:P

Smoke

86 1 0
Od LyricThe_CatPerson

Pov.... Larry Johnson...              Warnings...

"Why are you sitting next to me Phelps? There's another swingset over there." I say while pointing to a swingset.

"You don't own the swings, Johnson. I'll sit where I want to sit." Travis says while rolling his eyes.

Larry sighs and then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette and lighter.

"You're always smoking. That's not good for your lungs y'know." Travis says.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Mind your business." I say while bringing the cigarette to my mouth.

Travis starts to kick his feet to swing.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.6M 96.6K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
228K 27.2K 22
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...