Queen's Idol Love β™‘!! Taeko...

By tutu_taetae

What Will Happen When mafia queen Will .... Fell fo... More

Characters!
chapter 1
Ch-2
Ch-3
ch- 4
ch- 5
Ch-6
Ch-7 ❀️
Ch- 8
Ch-9πŸ‘Έ
Ch-11
Ch-12
Journey to hurt πŸ’”
JOURNEY TO HURT (P-2)
Ch-15
Ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
wedding Rituatls ✨️
Wedding Bells!!
Ch-21
Ch-22
ch - 23
Ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
Ch-27
Author Note
ch- 28
ch-29
ch-30
Ranking...
ch-31
ch-32
chapter View
ch-33

Ch -10πŸ’œ

1K 63 15
By tutu_taetae

How are u all?

////____////

In the middle of night jk woke up !!

he looked at his side seeing baby sleeping peacefully , he checked kuku forehead if has fever or not .. only to gasp as kuku was burning in fever ,he immediately went to bring medicine and silently took kuku in arms & went to sit on couch ... he slowly woke kuku and fed medicine to baby...

Kuku being pouty baby not wanting to eat bitter medicine...😩

& said Mama itshhh taswte yucky !! *pouting *

(PC to owner )( I am soo soft for this ai tae 🤌🥺)

Jk - baby if u eat medicine mama will take u to your fav Singer's 😍 🎶

Kuku immediately took medicine & ate ,said Mama see kuku ate....

Jk smiled and held baby close to his chest, few minutes he saw kuku slept nuzzuling is soft face on jk chest , jk took blanket and cover baby fully ...

A silent tear left his eyes seeing his baby condition today .....

he started to cry silently not to wake tae who was sleeping on bed...

Suddenly he flinched finding someone hand on shoulder ,he tilted his head just find Tae, he immediately sat straight & asked do u want something sir ? Should I bring u something? Wait let me lay baby on bed then I will bring something for u .. but tae stopped and sat beside him...

Tae saw kuku on lap & checked his fever just to feel slight burning body of kuku he said still baby has fever then kissed kuku forehead and plam .

Then tae slightly hugged jk & kissed his forehead making jk numb ... bcz its not what he expected .. so he looked at tae and said this is not right sir ,please don't make things hard for me more I might not able to let u go if things started to go more further...

Tae just stared at him then came close to him & said then dont I will stay here with this beautiful baby and his ruthless mama ...

Jk started to cry so tae just hugged him tightly & asked what made you so angry today hmm that u extend to kill ?

Jungkook eyes got filled with anger remembering face of his soft baby ...

he said nothing it's not for u to know go to sleep sir .. then he got up from couch and went to lay kuku on bed covering him with blanket... Tae just came and hugged him tightly burred is face on jk neck and asked tell me baby what happend today I want to know ....

Then jk moved away a little and went to balcony following tae , then started narrating each and everything thing what Srisha ,Samrat has Done with kuku .....

Tae eyes got filled with fire just to imagine kuku like that he back hugged jk ...

Jk asked crying ...

Wh‐what my little prince every did to them?

My baby was in my womb when they asked me to leave there house in winter night.....the mother who never showed love to me, was the one who made me stay in house bcz she thought i will taint there name

U know when he was in my womb they used to cursed us and made me do all the work just bcz my baby father was not with me...

U know my child suffers alone but never complains to me.. they numerous time try to hurt my baby .... but when I ask what they did ... my selfless baby just used to smile and say nothing mama ... I fell myself.. or got hurt myself...

And today just bcz my prince broke vase unknowingly srisha hit him and made him do work.....

U know sir i never left my child with them... I always left my baby in Orphanage with his frnds ... but Mrs.krisha always use my name to bring my son with her ...

sir they tried to killed my son when I was 8 month pregnant... i gave brith to premature baby...

I found my son numerous time with bruises and u know what Mrs.krisha use to say when I asked what my son did to get hurt ? She just says my baby is spoiled brat who need to tame..

Can u believe it ? Just 2 yr old can hurt them?

How can I not hurt them when they all do is to hurt my prince??* with anger voice*

Tae got much more angry hearing little bean gone through this much... Tae cupped jk's cheek & said I just want to know who is kuku's father ?

Jk halted hearing his question..... he just stared at tae and moved away from his hold & said u don't need to know about his father left nor i want him either...

Tae just looked at jk silently with jaw clenched thought in mind * till when are u going to lie jungkook* .

Jk went inside & lay in bed hugging kuku close ... then Tae also went inside after few minutes & laid behind jk burring his face on neck said in deep voice turn around baby ....jk got shocked a little but turned around only to see tae face close to him ,tae said "I will wait till u tell me everything & from this onwards i kim taehyung promise u that no one can hurt my prince and my queen" .....

Hearing this jk eyes left tears and tae just cupped his face & leaned down to his lips ...

Then looked at jk eyes for permission just to see jk losing his eyes 👀....

< Slightly smut >

Without thinking twice tae slammed his lips on his soft one ....

Jk just fist tae shirt tightly while tae started to suck his lips a little wildly.. Tae bite his lips ..yn moaned with pain and just like this tae entered his warm tongue inside jk wet cavern....

Tae hands found his way towards his waist while one hand rested on jk left breast squeezing it ... a slight moan left jungkook mouth... Tae backed away a little and looked at kuku first then at jk, tae whisper do u want baby to wake up ? No right? Then keep your pretty voice low baby ..

Saying this tae again dived in kiss and then tae moved his hand from his waist to inside jk shirt ...touching his skin making him moan...
Then tae moved towards his jaw and neck

Sucking and making hickeys....Tae moved his hands till his hands was right on above bra ... then tae moved his hand behinds jk back and unhooked his bra...... there he saw the things he was craving for days .... boobies... < me not writing this para with straight face> 😶

Jk slightly big boobies got freed by tae and tae immediately removed jk shirt fully and took one swell in his mouth ...

Bitting - licking - sucking his breast...

Tae pressed his breast harsly a white milk came running down from jk nipples to till his waist ...

Tae eyes got darker seeing this , tae immediately licked milk from his waist till nipple making jk feel hot he hold taes hair pushing tae more towards his breast....tae hummed in taste of milk... jk moaned in pleasure and pain ...

jk then whispered s≈sSir l≈leave some fo≈for baby....Tae then looked at jk & his other breast , said darkly baby has other one ...

Let baby dada have one!!

.... lost in pleasure kook didn't hear what tae said and hummed in response....

Then after few minutes tae moved beside jungkook and hugged him tightly & said * teasingly * now I got it why baby always want Boo- boo...

Jk got shy & playfully hit tae ... then got up a little and tired to wear his bra and shirt but tae hold his hands said don't wear, let them free & get some oxygen also , I want to sleep sucking them...jk whole cheeks covered with red and he immediately pulled blanket to cover his chest and mumble * prevert *!! Tae laughed a little and hugged kuku and jungkook tightly and slept...

In next morning -

Every servants in mansion was running here and there
..why?

Why not a grand party was organized today as jk company has signed very big deal along with he has made a huge deal with Chinese mafia & korean Military .... so many big business man, Mafia's, actress and actors with idols are going to come in mansion ...

And it's is also very special as jk is going to introduce his only son to everyone today ...

But jk was whole red from morning..... he is wearing makeup to cover hickeys made by tae and whenever there eyes meet tae will just winked at him and make him living tomato....

Our kuku is also energetic today as why not his Mama has invited his favorite Singer's....

At evening-

Guest are making his way inside mansion .... while servants were serving them..

And here our mother son duo inside bedroom fighting why? Our kuku said Mama kuku weal Beal( bear ) onnie ,please ..

Jk said no honey everyone will meet my prince so u have to wear this suit see.. its pretty ... but kuku being stubborn *whining *

Suddenly tae entered inside bedroom saying are u both ready?

Tae looked at jk and got mesmerize by his beauty, while jk turned into red tomato again....

Kuku bring tae out of his thoughts and said..

seehh taetae mama is not listening to kuku .
* cutely pointing at his angry mama*

Tae cooed hard and said let my prince do what he wants kook , jk said this cute Bubba wants to wear bear 🐻 onnies, so many peoples are coming sir ... 😑

Tae laughed a little and said it's okay baby, u look handsome in every thing .. give it me I will make my bubba wear this... kuku smiled seeing his taetae making him wear onnie...

(Tae dress👆🤌😩)

(Kook outfit👆)

( Kuku bear 🤌🥺🐻)

Tae came to jk stand behind him * whispered a little * are u trying to seduce me queen? & kissed jk ear, jk teasingly said * is it working Mr.kim*?

After few minutes they went to down stairs...

(Hall decoration)

Everyone was chatting with each other... but when they saw jk, they all bowed and wish to her ... kuku face was hidden in Emma's neck. ( caretaker of kuku)

BP was also there as being TAENSHA DESIGNS new model Lisa was invited with other members, with other idols and star...

(Bp wearing this👆)

Suddenly, everyone hear commotion outside of entrance ,then everyone saw 5 handsome kings walking with CEO bang pd nim (yes it's BTS)

( except tae& kook everyone was wearing this)

Tae saw this and ran towards his hyungs and pd. He got bit emotional seeing them after whole one month, everyone hugged tae and asked him about his well being... Tae asked how u came here?

Hobie- u don't miss us thats why ms.
queen invited us ...

They all were talking when tae saw rm looking at jk or should I say admiring him with small smile on his lips ..

Jimin nudged tae & said joonie hyung got little crush on mafia queen... making everyone laugh and angry tae ... then jk came towards bts and welcomed them ... Tae just put his hands on jk waist making kook and everyone * shocked*

Everyone was smiling and talking when jk said my son is big fan of yours he always says mama i want to see bts concert ...

Jin hobie jimin & suga widely smiled and rm got lost in jk again... Tae saw this and clenched his fist ....
Then rm said ohh it's our pleasure queen ... yn said i will be very thankful if u all can meet my son .. BTS nodded there heads , jk said i will call my prince he will be very happy seeing his idols ...

Then jk asked Mr.han to bring kuku...

After few minutes of chatting they saw a little cute bear,running towards them with dinosaur toy 🦕 🐻 in his chubby small hands behind him running Emma , jack & flex , kuku came towards them, jk quickly hide bts behind him & said baby where were you hmm? See someone came to meet u ...kuku said Mama kuku is eating donwts 🍩 ,

Jk & tae smiled a little at foodie baby & turned towards BTS ...

Ohh boy all of the members got stucked seeing this much cute and beautiful baby with slightly messy hair...

Everyone cooed at kuku wide big eyes ... kuku yelled BTSSSSSSSSSSS ..... then everyone started to handshake with little prince but they all were in slight Confusion as tae and baby both are looking same then kuku meet bts and pd nim who took him his hands and kissed his cheeks & forehead.....

bts members also kissed kuku and jimin being himself baby can't help but took kuku in his arms and bounced a little making baby giggle loudly ... everyone saw this scene ,it melted there hearts .....

Then Mr.han said something to jk ,he said please be comfortable sir and it is my request if u all can stay here with us for few days ...bts can't deny his request so nodded there head ... jk was going to take kuku but jin stopped & said let this cutie baby with us queen .. jk looked at tae who said it's okay I am here & took his baby bear in his arms kuku also nodded his Boba head ..

Then jk went toward stage ^

he stand on stairs with mic & said in deep voice ...

Good evening everyone.... its pleasure to see u in such a short notice ...

So I called u here to share my happiness with u guys...

As u all know TANESHA DESIGNS has signed biggest project in whole south korea ...
&
2nds glan mafia has recently collabed with korean Military and Chinese mafia

*everyone clapped 👏 *

Thank you everyone 💓

But this is not just i want to share with you all.. I want you all to meet someone special today ...

Jk called Baby COME TO MAMA !!

Everyone turned there head towards empty hall where

Kuku was coming with Flex...

Jk again looked at everyone & suddenly his aura became dark & said...

Meet my son & future hier of Taensha Designs & glan Mafia ....

KIM JEON TAEYNSH

everyone eyes got stucked seeing beautiful baby of queen never thought he had son ...
But everyone came out of there thoughts when they hear little voice-

Kuku said mama puth kuku downth ,jk did then kuku said hellw ! I am kuku * bowing cutely * everyone laughed at his cuteness along with BTS being whipped ...

Then jk said from now onwards all of u are well aware of my son , so I hope u will protect heir of glan mafia . . Making everyone nodded with smile .. then jk said for now please enjoy...

Jk took kuku in arms and went down to stairs, kuku being cute baby put his small head on his mam shoulder and waved at everyone, everyone smiled seeing kuku , jk was talking to some business when he felt baby is silent ... jk said baby are u hungry ? Kuku nodded then jk said okay go and take someone with u okay ?

Kuku noded and went directly towards tae who was sitting with his hyung ... suga saw cute baby and said hello baby ... what happen? Kuku looked at suga with curiosity and said meow untle .....kuku ish hungwy ....

Everyone cooed , rm took baby in his arm and said what this sweet baby wants?

Kuku Started thinking something while cutely holding his chin making everyone smile...🤔
Hmm kuku wanth cookie 🍪 😋

Jin asked servants to bring cookies but servants being known said young master queen will scold us badly ... u were having fever , come I will feed u porridge... kuku pout and said noo ....

they were talking when lisa came towards group and said
Hello ! Everyone.... bts looked at Pd nim who nodded with fake smile They said hi... Lisa said if u dont mind can I sit here ,
Jimin said lisa it's not good media is here and they can make another rumors.....

Lisa scoffed & sat beside tae who immediately took kuku on his lap...

Lisa said hi tae u are not coming to company ? And not replying me why? Lisa tried to touch tae shoulder but kuku said aunthy don't towch my taetae.... taetae ishh mine ...

Everyone laughed seeing lisa dropped face.. Lisa angrily said and who are u kid? U want some scolding ? Hmmm... she was going to touch kuku but stopped by kuku's bodyguards ... who immediately pointed there gun at lisa head and said lady dare to touch young master...BTS also got angry at lisa ( Lisa was out when jk announced about his son so she didn't knew) .
Lisa got up angrily & said daddy tae lets go to room they are noisy ....

Tae didn't even bothered to answer her and started to clean kuku small mouth who was eating watermelon messily....

( the femine urge to be this cute baby mother )

Lisa angrily Stomed her legs on floor and went away...

Then

Jin suddenly said ... Tae.

Tae looked at jin and Said yes hyung ...

Jin said why kuku is looking exactly like u ?

Tae shocked & smiled then said bcz

He is my Prince , MY Blood , My heir , My Son KIM TAEYNSH....

I dont know how it happened but I know he is my blood hyung... * tae smiled with tears and caress kuku fluffy hair*

Tae revelation made everyone halted on their place ...

Jimin suga hobi & Jin
Yelled WHAT !! WE DIDN'T KNEW OUR BEAR HAS BEAR ?

Rm was the one who got little hurt after listening tae being kuku's father ....

Jin said then why didn't u told us before ? Tae said I myself got to know about this few days ago....

I don't know why he didnt tell me about kuku i am waiting for him to confess.....

Then jk came towards there table and said sir dinner is ready please have your food and give this naughty baby to me...

Jk lift kuku but kuku *whining* not wanting to get up from tae's lap ... he took baby and kissed his lips and cheeks making him giggle kuku said Mama nuuu kisshhh kuku .... kuku will bite mama softty cheeks ...

<Everyone Laughed at his cute warning>

Then hobi said it's okay queen leave him with us we will look after this bubble baby .... jk said sir he will talk a lot and early he was having fever so I need to feed him medicines... Jun

Suga said it's okay queen Give medicine to us we will feed baby ....

Jk was about to argue but suddenly all the lights went off .... and spot light went to main entrance ..... there standing insanely handsome man with black suit gaurds around him......
Jkand kuku eyes went wide seeing man ....

And kuku wiggle out of jungkook's hold and ran directly to the man and yelled.....

Buddy !!

To be continued....

///_____///_____/////_____///____///

So, New character is going to unlocked 🔓

And he will play vital role in this book ...

U will see tae posessive-ness from now on...

So tae know kuku beings his son ..how? And why he is not angry at

Only jk will take revenge along with new person & BTS..

(Get ready to read someone's heart clenching life incidents....)

Bye everyone..... take care 💜🤌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 173 29
.............. as every mafia he is not cold but he have some hard time to express his feelings, ............... what happen's when he love his...
14.2K 800 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
72.6K 2.7K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
152K 8K 75
Finally... Asia's King got his queen.. his Asia's Queen. Everything was going well, but life cannot be goes continuously without any ups and downs...