Law Of Spirituality

By SenpaiChy

Two countries who have been in enemy about in decades. A mysterious woman who appeared out of nowhere and gra... More

SECTION 1
SECTION 3
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
SECTION 4

SECTION 2

12 1 1
By SenpaiChy

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt like we were jumping. I looked around, and my eyes widened in shock at what I saw.

We are in a large creature with a high neck, and its mouth is high but not pointed. It has hair on its back and four high legs. A hairy tail and a very high back. It runs on four legs. I tightened my grip on the cover and saw all around that there was not much water.

"Don't be worry."

I immediately turned to the person who was talking. That's still the person who picked me up.

"I will not drop you. You're safe," he said while looking ahead seriously.

I saw the curve in his face. It's so pretty and matches his straight hair. Thick eyebrows that suit him perfectly. After some time, we reached the rocky area. I was amazed at the huge stone. It is as if its height and size are in the sky.

The creature we were riding stopped walking, so I turned around. I saw a few people wearing the same clothes as the one I was with today. They are all the same color and have different designs, and they carry sharp, objects in their hands.

They unmounted the creature that was mounted on our colleague. I was immediately supported by one of them. I'm still carrying it. The man who loaded me earlier also unmounted and gave their horse to their other companions. There are many things around, with squares, rectangles, and other shapes. As well, the colors are still different.

And there was a cloth that seemed to serve as a shelter for all of them. Many people were looking at me, including a man who had just come from somewhere. He immediately approached the man who saved me, as if he had saluted.

"Who is she? Why are you carrying that?" He asked.

He looked at me with a blank expression, then somehow looked at the person who just came. "We found her on a tiny island, where the ploers are," he said, removing the shining robe around him and passing it to someone.

"We also asked her why she went there. But she didn't say a word. Maybe she's in the middle of shock," he added.

"Maybe she lost her memory of what the easterner did. There are many people who have had the same experience as her," said one. "Call the physician; take the opportunity to treat her."

"Yes, captain."

They started walking. We just followed the two who were still talking. I don't even understand some. But I still manage to listen to them.

"Rougner, take her to the physician first. We're just going to talk about something first," he said.

"Yes, my lord." The person who loaded me answered and left.

I remained silent. I just let him take me wherever we were going. Until we reached a cloth shelter similar to the one I saw earlier, I was immediately laid on a tall tree with four legs.

A man wearing a blue cloak turned to me and looked at Rougner.

"Is she the one you saw?" He asked, and Rougner nodded.

He looked at me and smiled. "Hello, I'm Pheliu, a royal and public physician. What's your name?" he asked, taking something from a small box on the side.

I didn't say a word. Royal. Public. Physician. Name. His words are always floating in my mind. Does that mean anything?

Rougner kept quiet, so I looked at him. Rougner remained upright while his gaze was straight. I immediately turned to where he was looking. But his gaze was only on the cloth, so I turned back to him.

"Do not worry. I will treat you first and give you clothes. Besides, I'm not a bad person to spy," he said, so I looked at him.

He's smiling at me. Obviously, it can be trusted. It holds several bottles, cloth, and sticks. He immediately sat down on the chair next to where I was lying and began to open the cloth I had tied around my feet.

Due to a sudden illness. I immediately stood up and punched it. It screamed in pain. Some men who were now in my place moved and tightly held my whole hand and body.

I moaned even more in pain because of their grip, so I kicked them in the head so they fell down. I was now bent while looking at them evilly, using my claw to scare them.

They also came out with a sharp and tall object from their left waist and pointed it at me.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Stop it, stop it," I ordered when I punched.

"Sir, are you alright?" Rougner asked while looking at me and focusing on what he was holding.

I glared at them more evilly.

"Sir Rougner, please lower your swords. I did something wrong, so she became alert. Go ahead," it said.

"You did... It hurt.." I said, so Pheliu looked at me.

His eyes widened, and he looked at Rougner again. "You heard? You heard? It hurt, didn't it? I didn't slow down when I removed his wound, so she got hurt. That's why, sir Rougner, have mercy and put down your sword," it said.

"Pheliu, for the many things you have experienced in life. Whether it hurts or not, No one can hurt you even if your patient doesn't have a memory or has one," Rougner said, so what he said made my head tilt.

What does it mean?

"Sir Rougner, this reaction is normal. I can do it. Let it go," Pheliu said.

Rougner immediately lowered his grip and returned it to his waist. He first looked at Pheliu and bowed.

"Beg our rudeness. We'll just wait outside," he said, and he immediately left with his colleagues.

Pheliu looked at me. And look at my hands and feet. He smiled and raised his two hands in the air.

"Just keep calm. Sorry for what I did. I promise, I'll take it slow," he said.

I slowly looked at him. I saw that he was scared but still smiling. I slowly lowered my hand and sat down. He sighed and smiled.

"Also, when you're hurt, just 'hsss'. Like this. Hssss!" He said, pointing to his mouth.

I just looked at him; I didn't say anything, so he just smiled and laughed shyly. It continues what it is doing.

Rougner's POV

I entered the meeting area and saw them making a plan map on the large table. I saluted and stood by my lord's side.

"It is very impossible. We have received this message from my trusted companion. There is really something wrong," said the minister of war.

"Have you ever asked your companion about where and how he received that letter?" the minister of weapons asked.

"My companion guarded the gate of our country, and someone shot an arrow beside him. He was about to call other soldiers, but he saw that there was a letter along with the arrow. He immediately took it and hid as much as possible," he explained.

"But the biggest question is: what is the motive of that person? When we got here, We didn't feel anything, or even traces of our enemy," said the minister of weapons.

"That doesn't matter anymore. Right now, we see that it's a trap. I'm just wondering. Why didn't you contact me immediately? It really needs to be spread to the whole population. Minister of War, your explanation is also very detailed. Did you prepare that?" My Lord said so, so we all turned to him.

He was sitting on the chair, staring at the map. His two arms are on the table. He rested his chin on his nuckles. I felt uncomfortable inside the tent. The union of the minister of war and my lord is not in good condition. They both have high pride. Many people have said that they have been enemies since they were children.

"Maybe they are saying that we are just too anxious about what they will do. Or if it's not, they maybe have other plans for our country because we are far away," the captain said to the soldier, just to break the bad breath inside.

"And one more... The woman you brought Are you sure that's not from Eastern? Maybe she's just hiding to be a spy," said the minister of war.

They all murmured. The minister of war has a point. Maybe the woman is just hiding that she is not from the east so that she will continue to report to the east about what we are doing. But in the tone of his speech, Something seems strange.

"If so, we can't bring her to our place. She may bring disaster to our beloved people," said the minister of weapons.

Many agreed with what the minister of weapons said. None of them refused. The minister of weapons has a point. Maybe that girl is just a spy. She pretends not to know herself so she can enter our country. The livelihood of our people is very important. We don't want to repeat what happened before.

"By the way, sir Rougner. How is that girl? Have you spoken to her? Did you see anything unusual about her?" The captain of the soldiers asked me.

They all looked at me. I stand straight with my eyes straight.

"Not so, captain. He just punched the royal physician of western right in the face," I answered.

Everyone whispered loudly, and some were angry when they heard what I said. I saw my vision from the Lord. His hand clenched as his eyebrows met.

"What!? Look. That woman has revealed her behavior, and I know what she is!"

"She must be hanged!"

"Poor the western physician; he behaves modestly, and he is the best physician in the area."

"Hang that woman!!"

"Hang..." I whispered and thought.

"Dress her up and feed her a lot. Tomorrow morning, that will be her end." My lord ordered authoritatively, so they all bowed to him.

I immediately faced him and bowed. "Almighty!" We all screamed.

My Lord is one of the biggest monsters on the face of the earth. When he hears or sees something done that is not agreeable, he will immediately kill it. That woman is just lucky. She should be great about my Lord's spare mercy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 15.4K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
63.6K 3K 148
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
308K 9.3K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
148K 6.3K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...