Tender Trifles of Love

By S_Godaria

Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. S... More

Prologue
Character's Introduction
BREAKFAST
ASTHEATICS
NERVOUSNESS
PAST INCIDENT
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL #2
THE TALK
IT'S A YES
IT'S FIXED
DREAM V/S REALITY
ENGAGEMENT
ENGAGEMENT #2
GREEN EYED MAN
PRE-WEDDING
THE D-DAY
POST-WEDDING
WEDDING NIGHT #1
FIRST DAY
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S OUTFIT
PEHLI RASOI
BACK TO HELL
HOME
HE'S HURT
COTTON CANDY
FIRST DATE
RUINED DATE!!
ONE MONTH!!
UNWANTED GUEST
SHE LIKES HIM!
AFTER EFFECTS OF KISS
CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING
THE MOMENTS
LOVE, FAMILY, OFFENCE
PYAR
STOMACH ACHE
REALISATION

FIRST KISS-HER & HIS

521 52 12
By S_Godaria

Simran was getting ready for the day. She was applying her daily makeup i.e moisturizer, kajal and lipstick when her eyes fell on the note kept on the dressing table.

She saw the note and smiled at his caring nature. Once she forgot to have lunch. From then onwards he always reminds her about her meals.

She couldn't help but blush seeing the red heart in the note. Shaking her head at herself, she went downstairs.

Her breakfast was kept there in a plate covered with another and a red rose was beside the plate. She uncovered the plate. She smiled seeing her favourite Aloo Paratha. She picked the rose and started to have her food after kissing the rose.

Sometimes she even forgets about this rose thing. But Abhay never did. He had given her a rose everyday without fail. Such a sweetheart.

She ate her breakfast and indulge herself in the house courses.

********************************

"Sir, I am sorry. I don't know how I made such a silly mistake. I'm really very sorry." An employee of Abhay's team requested.

"First of all, relax, take a deep breath and have water." Abhay forwarded the glass of water kept on his desk towards the guy who was looking really nervous about the mistake he made.

The guy as if was thirsty from decades, picked up the glass and drank the whole water in one go.

"Now feeling better?" Abhay asked to which he nodded.

"Listen, it's okay to make mistakes. But I know one thing that you are one of the best designers of our team. I understand you guys might be nervous because of the vitalness of the present deal and the client. But this is also the time to show your talent and potential. So just relax, don't think about anything and focus on your work. We have enough time in our hands. Just don't get nervous." Abhay tried to make him understand who was looking now relived after listening to Abhay's perspective.

He nodded and thanking him picked up the file and turned to go and the door of the cabin burst opened and there came Mukur Verma whistling as it was not an office but a hanging garden. Abhay saw and rolled his eyes at him getting back to his work.

The guy left bowing his head in greeting Mukur who just nodded busy in whistling weirdly.

"Stop this. Don't you have any work. Just go do your work and let me do mine." Abhay said frustated because of his weird whistling.

"Baby you have forgotten me completely. You know how much I miss you but you are so busy in your work these days. I miss you my love." He said softly making Abhay irritated.

"Urggh.. Why do you irritate me like this. Can't you talk like humans. How many times I've asked to not behave like my girlfriend."

"Tsk no one loves me. Okay fine, let's talk like best friends." Mukur said.

Abhay frowned at him but nodded nevertheless.

"Soooo...." His sooo made Abhay's frown deepened.

"So What?" Abhay asked when Mukur didn't say anything after that.

"Come on. Don't shy away from me. Tell me what happened last night. I mean something naughty. Huh." He teased.

Abhay slightly blushed listening to him but didn't show much.

"N-nnothing happened like you are thinking. We just cut the cake, had our dinner and slept. Nothing much."

"Ohhh..."

"What Ohh?"

"Nothing.." Mukur said and and got silent for a few minutes and Abhay started to work on his laptop when he asked again.

"Ok. fine. But You guys might have kissed at least no." He asked which didn't came out as one.

"So tell me how was the kiss?" He excitedly asked, sitting cross legged on the chair and looked at Abhay as if he was going to give him his favourite chocolate.

"Listen, N-O-T-H-I-N-G like that happened. Okay. Now go. Do some productive work an d let me also."

"But I don't think you would do something productive in this lifetime.With the pace you guys are going I don't think I'm going to feel the honour of being an uncle. My childhood dream of being godfather to your kids is broken. RIP my dreams."

Abhay took a sigh seeing his dramatic best friend.

"I don't know why I am even friends with him." Abhay mumbled but Mukur listened.

"Tell me na." He demanded.

"What should I tell you when nothing happened." Abhay said exasperated.

"Okay then tell me the way you guys are. Any mushy moment this morning or last night. Now don't say nothing happened. Because I know something mushy did happen by that blush of yours." He said and Abhay blushed remembering the moment how he was clinging to her last night and in the morning when he hugged her not wanting to leave her. He does miss her and can't stay away from her for the whole day. He just wants to fly to her and spend all his life in her arms. Her smile, her shining big doe eyes, blushy cheeks. Everything makes him crazy for her.

"Hello Bro, Are you there. Can you listen to me." Mukur waved his hand in front of him bringing him out of his dreamland.

"Huh, yeah. I am here only." Abhay said shaking his head trying to take off his mind from her thoughts.

"You were thinking about her right." Mukur asked teasingly.

"N-n-noo" He stuttered.

" Let it be. See on a serious note I will just give you an advice that don't stop yourself or resist your feelings. Whatever you feel for her just let her know. If not by words then by gestures. Make her feel loved and cherish her. I know I don't need to tell you this but still I'm telling  you because I see her as my sister. Her hesitation can only be opened up by you." Mukur said seriously.

Abhay nodded sincerely at his advice and asked him not to worry. He couldn't even think about hurting her or making her feel that she's not loved here.

Mukur left shortly and Abhay busied himself in the work. I was so engrossed in the work. His phone rang. Without seeing the caller id. He just picked it up but before he could even say Hi or Hello to the other person. The person from the other end shouted.

"WHAT THE HELL I'M LISTENING TO SIMRAN. YOUR FATHER VISITED YOUR IN-LAWS HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME OR MAY BE LAST TIME. BUT YOU COULD NOT EVEN RESPECT HIM. DID YOU FORGOT EVERYTHING I TAUGHT YOU ALL YOUR LIFE. AND WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE EVEN WEARING WHEN YOUR FATHER CAME. DID YOU EVEN FORGOT THE WAY TO DRESS UP IN FRONT OF ELDERS. HOW MANY TIMES HAD I TOLD YOU  TO WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES THERE. BUT I THINK YOU LEFT ALL THE TEACHINGS AND EVERYTHING HERE ONLY. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING THAT IF WE ARE NOT THERE THEN WE WON'T EVER KNOW HOW YOU ARE DRAWNING OUR NAME IN THE SHAME. YOU ARE ONLY A DISSAPPOINTMENT. AND WILL ALWAYS BE. JUST A DISSAPPOINTMEN. JUST IMAGINE IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR IN-LAWS IN STEAD OF YOUR FATHER. WHAT THEY MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT YOU. I'M SURE THEY MUST HAVE THROWN YOU OUT THEN AND THERE. AND IF YOU FORGOT I'M TELLING YOU AGAIN THAT DON'T EVER THINK TO COME TO THIS HOUSE IF THEY THROW YOU OUT. YOU WERE BURDEN BEFORE BUT BECOMING A SHAME DAY BY DAY.

FROM THE DAY YOU BORN, YOU JUST BROUGHT BAD OMEN WITH YOURSELF. IF IT WERE POSSIBLE I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW ANGRY YOUR FATHER IS RIGHT NOW. (deep breaths) I can just request you now that don't do something which might bring you back here. Because if we had to take your burden again then this time I won't think before killing you with my own hands. Keep this in your mind." And the call was cut.

Abhay was numb after listening to all that. Only thing he got was it was Gargi Aunty and was talking about Simran, his wife and her own daughter. But why.

The anger or more precisely HATRED was clear in her voice. But why would she hate her own daughter to this extent. His innocent wife who never even harmed a mosquito. What she must have done that her mother hates her this much.

Disappointment. Shame. Burden. Bad omen.

His brain was not working. His hands were shaking after hearing that she will kill her if Simran went to their house. Maybe she said all that in anger but still. She is a mother. How can she say such things about her child.

He is married to her since a month only yet he can't imagine to hurt her let alone the thought hurting her. This much he is attached to her in this less period of time. On the other hand Gargi Aunty is her mother, who had given her birth and had spent two decades with her then how can she even this like this.

He couldn't take this anymore. If he sat there thinking all that again then it will lead to a panic attack. He needed to go from here. He needed his Jaan. He should be with her. Although it was him who heard all this and she might not have any idea about what happened here. But he was sure that it was not the first Gargi Aunty said all that. She must have listen all this don't know how many times. And don't what else she beared all her life there. May be just verbal or even worse physical abuse. No. No. No.

He came out of his cabin wrapping his stuff. As he walked out, he was collided with his boss who looked at him with worried expression.

"Mr...... Abhay? What happened to you? Are... are you crying?" He asked concerned for him. Abhay looked at him confused and touched his cheek to find it wet. Then only he realised that he was actually crying.

"No... No Sir, It's just..... umm Sir actually I... I need to go home. It's an emergency. Please can I...." Abhay rambled.

"Relax Abhay. Calm down. And yes you can go home infact you should. You don't look alright. But how will you go?" The boss asked.

"Umm... I have my car. I will go by...."

"No. You won't drive. You can't drive in this state. Look at yourself, you are on the verge of having a panic attack. No, you can't drive." His boss said worried about his state who was like he would faint anytime.

"Wait, umm... What is his name.... Yeah Mukur Verma from finance department. He is your best friend right? I'll ask him to drop you to your house." His boss suggested.

"No, sir thankyou but I'll manage." Abhay said lastly and left. His boss who seemed genuinely worried about him looked towards his assistant, is also a good friend of Abhay, who shrugged not knowing anything making him sigh.

*******************************

Simran was watching a stand-up comedy on the smart TV sitting in the comfortable living room. When she heard thundering of clouds. She switched off the TV and get up to see the weather outside. She peeped out of the window and found that it was drizzling.

Today she did laundary because it was sunny in the morning. But now it was raining. Weather is so unpredictable these days.

She ran upwards to the terrace and removed all the clothes quickly from the rope, placing them under a shed on the terrace.

Till now it had started raining heavily. It would not be a good idea to take them downstairs now and rain was not in the mood to stop this early. So she ran towards the stairs but out of nowhere he came on the terrace.He was not even at home then how he came here - was the thing which was running in her mind.

She was zoned out so she didn't realise when he came and stood in front of her that too very close. He was looking at her with different emotions in his eyes today. She had seen many emotions and expressions on his face from sad to ecstatic, from angry to calm, from excited to peace. But right now the emotions in his eyes were different and she was not able to understand them or maybe didn't want to.

Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his chest and put her palm on his chest to balance herself from falling. Sudden thundering scared her and his hold on her waist tightened.

His sudden arrival and this behaviour was something she was not able to understand. And her confusion changed into shock when he placed his lips on hers.

She got stiff and the brain stopped working. He was not kissing her and was just standing there placing his lips on hers holding her in his arms in the heavy rain.

She melted in his arms and held him tightly, getting her signal he started moving his lips against hers. And didn't know what to do as it was her First Kiss so she started to follow him.

It was her first kiss and his too..

That's it for today!!!

Don't forget to share your precious views about the story so far.

And a big THANK YOU to all those who wrote such sweet and motivating words. I actually didn't want to unpublish it. But I was demotivated and disheartened with the fact the fact that no one was saying anything about the story. And I badly wanted feedback good or bad whatever it might be. I really didn't expect such praising comments. So  THANKS A TON 🥰🥰

Please do vote

Doodles❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 11.9K 44
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...
58.8K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
44.4K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
606K 30.1K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...