Raunak: The Essence of Life(C...

By Dabba21

Story of a forgotten princess who does even know about her identity who is she? Raunak an illegitimate daught... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 2

387 19 0
By Dabba21

Hi my sweet little bunnies!!!

I am back with another update. As you guys can see I am super excited about this book . I have updated two chapters. Wowwwwww! I am so proud of myself. Now when I have started writing this book it is always in my mind. I take inspiration and moments from everywhere. I did not I will have this much craze about writing a book.

well I am loving it and I hope you guys will shower your love on this book with your love too.

Please do vote and comment on it, so I could guess how you guys are liking it.

Now I will leave you all to enjoy it.......

Chapter 2

It was two day route to reach Malwa. So our convoy stopped near a river. The palanquin lifters put down the palanquin and few female helpers come to escort me out of it. I stepped out of it and a cold chilly wind hitted me. The weather is changing slowly, I thought. They put a beautiful shawl in red on my shoulder. Some men were making tents and litting a fire to keep us warm. While some women were making food for all of us. Everyone was busy while doing something.

'Rani sa, your tent has been made, please come with us' she said gently.

I followed them and reached the tallest tent in the whole convoy, which can only suit for a king. I stepped into the tent it has a pallet like bed which was a little above the ground and my luggage was beside it. The maids come with some water for me to bath and change into fresh clothes. I was already very tired and uncomfortable with all the heavy jewellery so I opted for a simple white lehanga. I felt very light after changing into it. Some maids bought food for me to eat. After eating a little my hunger disappeared as my thoughts were clouded with Rana sa. I was dreading his presence, I wanted to avoid him as much as possible it is like the day when he will talk to me he will know my secret and kill me for the betrayal.

With my thoughts clouded with him I feel asleep and dump all my tension and stress for the next morning.

"Rani sa, wake up it is already very late"

I sat up immediately and look outside the tent. The sun was shining brightly signifying that I have overslept.

Very good Raunak! What a impression you have made of yours.

"Sorry, I was really tired so I could wake with you all" I said sheppishly to her.

She smiled at me and said, "it is okay rani sa, every has just started to pack up the things, we have enough time to get you ready"

"So it is better if I just hurry up before everyone got to know about my sleep-like-a-dead-person thing" I said. we laughed and she took me for a bath to a lake which was little far away from the convoy.

She was doing my hair while I asked her gently "may I ask what is you name?"

"It is Soni, Rani sa" said she.

"Soni can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Ofcourse Rani sa"

she said.

"where was Rana sa last night"

I asked timidly.

She smiled and said,

"He was in the same tent as you and left early in the morning before you woke up"

"ohh"

I said with a deep red blush coating my cheeks.

"Rani sa, your hair is done"

she said after some time.

"then I think we should be get going before they left us here for our small talks"

we both laughed and get to the convoy. I saw Rana sa for the first time. He was talking to some soldiers. Now when I get to see him he was a well build and very handsome man. Soni told me that he is a little older than me. It was not unexpected as he was a King, but with his muscular body it was hard to tell. I never get to see him before marriage. He has long black hair. The sun rays hitting on his face glowing bright face directly are making him look more beautiful yet dangerous. As if feeling my eyes on him he looked directly at me. It send shivers to my body feeling his eyes on me. I broked eye contact with him and came near my palanquin with Soni accompanying me.

I covered my face with my dupatta and sat in palanquin.

The palanquin lifters put the palanquin down on ground, signalling me that we have reached the palace.

I was about to come out of my palanquin when a hand was in front of me with its palm upwards. It's the Rana sa's hand. I put my hand in his after fixing my duppata on my head and come out of palanquin. I could not see anyone as my head was covered and the duppata was not see through. He started walking towards main entrance of the palace with me. The whole day passed in doing different rituals and meeting people.

Rana sa's father does not like me much but his mother is very sweet. She talked to me through out the day. And told me about everyone in her family. She told me about likeness and dislikness of Rana sa.

"Bhabhi sa, if my bhai sa could not keep you entertained you can always come to me"

he said playfully to me which made me smile.

"You are very exicted to keep your Bhabhi sa entertained and here your mother is dying of boreness" Maa sa said while twisting Devar sa's ear.

"ahhhhh, Maa you don't have to get jealous of Bhabhi sa, I will always keep you entertained with my charm too" he said winking to maa sa.

This made me laugh on Devar sa's antics. He is very cunning like a child. He is rana sa's younger brother.

"Get away from my daughter, let her take rest. You can talk to her tommorrow. Now if you please give us ladies our way"

she said teasing to Devar sa.

She took me to Rana sa's room which was decorated with rose petals everywhere. The candles burning in the room is giving it a very romantic kind of vibe. A very sweet and alluring scent is filled in the air. I could not point what is the source of the scent.

I sat on a couch near the bed and Maa sa sat beside and took my hand in her.

"Dear, now you are the queen of our kingdom and you have to follow some responsibility towards this kindgom and Vikram too. Ranjit, your father-in-law have won this kingdom in a battle field and till that he day and night he has only breathed to make this kingdom prospher. He wanted Vikram to marry for political benefits, but now Vikram has married to you and that has made Ranjit angry. Please dear, do not take his anger to your heart he will see you for your real self and will soon accept you"

she said smiling sadly at me.

"Maa sa, I know that he is a little upset. I am not angry but a little sad, but I will just hope that he accepts me. You are very sweet Maa sa, and even a very good mother, I hope to learn from you and be your best daughter" I said smiling gently to her.

"you have already become my best daughter. I have always wanted one and now god has gifted me one in form of you. Now I can do gossips with you whole day long. Now I should not bore you with this sad talks"

we both laughed at that.

"You should freshen up now, child. I will send Vikram in to be with you" she said while smiling gently at me and go out of the room.

I slid up duppata from my head and analysed the whole room. It was very beautiful with stone craving and a beautiful chandelier hanging from the roof. A very beautiful view of mountain can be seen from here. Inside the room it was very warm.

I freshen up in a bathroom adjoint to the room and fixed my clothes a little with nervousness. Soon Rana sa will be here. I do not even how I will behave. No one has even given me any suggestion about this moment. I go into the bedroom. There were rose petals everywhere which started to make me feel sick and nervous now. Some flower were hanging from the wooden structure around the bed. They had a very strong and beautiful scent. It was indeed very beautiful, but this all was making me feel gloomy because I wanted to tell him the truth. I just do not want to play with his trust and emotion like a game. I set aside the flowers and sat on the bed and put my duppata to cover my face.

The voice of the door opening send me the message that Rana sa has arrived. He come to the bed with slow steps and sat on the bed. I do not know why but I was blushing so hard. Even though I was scared. My stomach was churning with different thoughts and the fragrance surrounded the chamber is not helping with my racing heart.

"You were looking very beautiful on our wedding, princess" he said to me.

His words ended the thought of my train. I did not say anything back to him. I was surprised with his calm behaviour. I expected him to be rude with me but with his calm, sweet and manly voice I decided that I will tell him truth about myself first before starting our married life.

"you are very silent princess. You should not hesitate to talk to me. I know that our marriage was political but I will always keep your happiness first before anything. Although I can not forgive your kingdom for what they have done. If they are planning something against me I will kill them next time, without any forgiveness."

he said with aggression in his voice.

This made me silent. I could not speak my next words to him. He will kill my family. I do not like them but I also do not want them to be killed. Not only my family but all the kingdoms involved with them. That made tears fall from my eyes. I think I should wait for the right time to tell him. When the matters will be a little cold and his aggression would have calmed down. I thought quietly.

"Please forgive me, princess. It is our special night I should not talk to you like that. From now on, we will not discuss about your family, but I just can not sit an expect from them that they are not doing anything anymore. I have a kingdom to protect, who stands upon on my shoulders. Raunak, I want to hear your voice, what is your name, my love?"

"Raunak" I said with my little teary voice.

He suddenly pulled my veil up and saw my teary face. I put my face in my palm.

"Raunak, my princess please don't cry. I did not said it all to make you cry or scared" he hugged me gently.

I hugged him back and started crying with helplessness of the situation. I did not know what I should say to him, firstly our marriage was not perfect but was set up for political reasons and now I can not accept it fully and start it based up on lies. I do not want to betray him by earning his trust. I do not wanted to saw any more hate for me in anyone's eyes. I do not have it in me to face it. My visions turned slightly blurred and dark and sleep engulfs me in its tempting embrace taking all my worries away from me.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Please like, share and comment to let me know how you guys are liking the book. Tell me how you guys like our characters. I think Raunak talks very less.

Soon they are going to have an conversation and lots of romantic moment. wink.wink.

okay bye bye.

Love you all my babies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 9.6K 66
Married in the mothers' wombs, this is a story of two individuals and how they overcome the many obstacles life throws at them in a traditional backw...
149K 8.3K 23
Abhay Pratap Singh Rathore - The CEO of RATHORE GROUPS OF INDUSTRY Powerful business tycoon of country King of malwa Not only malwa but king of unde...
98.2K 6.2K 30
In the realm of Paudhagarh, Queen Parwati Verma finds herself trapped in an abusive marriage, devoid of love. However, her world is turned upside dow...
266K 16.4K 53
Presenting the story of: ABHIMANYU PRATAP SINGH RATHORE , a king known for his anger, and doctor SHIVANTIKA SINGHANIA, an innocent girl whose horosco...