𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃�...

By chickennuggetgremlin

Dragons existed, yeah I know, huge surprise, huh? Well, dragons did. They were the ones who helped create the... More

Season 1 すゆぅ
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
Season 2 雲キ往
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】
【Chapter 25】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27】

【Chapter 28】

956 30 22
By chickennuggetgremlin

*Authors Pov*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊

┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊

┊  ✧        ✧   ┊

┊     ✧

With (e/c) eyes intensely staring up at the two mighty people in front of her, invited to fight the other inside of an extensive ring, (Y/n) proceeded to examine the familiar figure of the woman. Though clad in a lengthy black robe, masking most of any distinct features that they may have, the hat did no benefit in further giving evidence to the person or... persons that (Y/n) thinked they were. Not that it mattered, because as she stared at them, their (e/c) eyes as perceptive like a hawk, it was clear who they were. From the scent to the blended auras. Taking a bite of an apple that Meliodas gifted her, (Y/n) gave herself a brief break, their hair doing well to mask most of her face as the wind generated by Griamore was vicious. Humming quietly for a moment, thinking of how did her precious girl ever came to such a size, the sudden wind picked up as the overcoat covering the 'enigmatic' woman was suddenly blown off leaving behind the figure of a dark-haired woman wearing the tavern uniform.

Suddenly, punches were being delivered instantaneously at the sheltered Griamore, and as (Y/n) observed her try again and again to even place a dent in their protective barrier, she sighed. Glancing to the side with dazed (e/c) eyes, (Y/n) caught sight of Meliodas staring at her. Clearing her throat as calmly as possible, (Y/n) urgently left King's side, sliding off of the floating pillow even if the rigid grip on her shirt from King was troublesome to pry off of she still went by her Master's side; stopping there as she kept her head bowed and stance docile. Even as she stood by his side, their head bowed to the point where their eyes could no longer see the sight of any other man, Meliod just kept on... staring. It was a dominating, menacing stare. 'I was too... comfortable with other people...'

With a voice as caring as a mother reprimanding their child, he spoke, their lips contorted into a tender smile. "Be careful, (Y/n). Remember who truly matters..." Meliodas placed their harsh hand on (Y/n)'s concealed shoulder, giving it a tight—promising—squeeze. Meliodas then looped his arm around her waist, drawing her closer to his head as she now stood fixed by his side with the only sign of disobedience left at that moment being the bruise on her shoulder. All the while, Ban remained restrained, standing off to the side as he watched all of this unfold with vindictive fiery eyes like a birthing inferno, waiting to be freed. All that he could hear was the words of Diane. The words that sounded so solemn, so bitter..

"Sucks, huh? Well, you better get used to it. It's not like (Y/n) can do anything about it."

Ban stayed staring at the two, only to glance over at the detached (e/c) eyes that (Y/n) held with such composure and obedience. Feeling his lips curl even deeper into a frown, Ban swiftly looked away, their strong and scathed arms folding against one another over his chest. Their crimson eyes instead glared intensely at the battling form of the enigmatic woman—trying his best to keep his mind off of what Diane said. Something was not right, and as his head continued to storm with aggravating thoughts, Ban further recognized that fact. 

Even with such thoughts blurring his mind, the fight between the mysterious woman and Graimore didn't seem to cease. Back to (Y/n) who remained standing dutifully by her master's side, (Y/n) was now a little more relaxed with Meliodas' eyes no longer directed on chiseling letters into her soul as he was instead focusing more on the fight, their emerald green eyes studying the battle. Opening his mouth, Meliodas spoke to (Y/n), their voice curious. "Say, (Y/n)... don't you think of that to be Elizabeth? She's wearing the tavern uniform and all... but it's not her, is it?" Shaking her head calmly, (Y/n) took one last look at the two fighting competitors before answering. "No, it is not, Meliodas. The two seem to be hiding something far beyond their image... speak for that Graimore guy. His strength is like that of a—"

"Holy Knight, right? So it isn't just me who noticed, huh, (Y/n)?" Getting caught off by the voice of Ban, (Y/n) glanced over towards him, their observant (e/c) eyes not softening at his presence as she gave him a firm nod. "A Holy Knight... and I am sure not the only one. Something is wrong here so be on high alert. Don't you think so, too, Meliodas?" Peering down to see her master, (Y/n) already caught him looking at her even while the wind from the ring was beginning to get a little ferocious. Feeling a slight tug at her heart, she was swift to scoot closer towards him in fear of that minor pinch of her heart worsening to an unbearable torment. Humming in delight, Meliodas looked back up at the ring as he watched how the barrier around Griamore only broadened, driving the mysterious woman further out of the ring. 

"Yeah, you're right, (Y/n). But why not enjoy this view while we still have time? You know... this is like a little date, you and I just watching two people duking it out! How fun... except Ban is here. My precious (Y/n)—mind getting him out of our date? I don't like third-wheelers." Meliodas' voice was like a charming lover coaxing their love to do something rather... heinous. Gulping down her words, (Y/n) promptly turned towards Ban, their (e/c) eyes as tranquil as she could be. Taking a step closer toward him, (Y/n) placed a tender hand on his shoulder, gently pushing him back as if she really didn't want to with how delicate her touch felt. "Ban... we'll meet you up in the waiting room, okay? I'll call you up when it's your time to fight. I'm sure there's a lot of beer there to keep you in your fighting spirit." Quickly letting go of his shoulder, (Y/n) remained silent as Meliodas remained behind her, a pompous smirk on their baby-like face. 

Stupified by her words and the actions she agreed to take by the Captain's command, Ban glanced over her shoulder, his gaze melting into Meliodas' head. In silence, Ban turned away, his fists clenched rigidly as his nails began to draw blood, but he didn't care. So, in silence, he walked back up to the waiting room, burning the scene of the subservient image of (Y/n) and the pleased bastard that was Meliodas. Tsking, Ban cursed Meliodas' very existence and even cursed himself for not seeing the signs earlier. 

"My Wall is the personification of my resolve to protect Princess Veronica! I insist that you leave the ring." Being brought back by the determined voice of Griamore, (Y/n) looked back up at the ring, their blank (e/c) eyes watching as the mysterious woman was being pushed back to the very brink of the ring. Feeling their lips twitch slightly down, (Y/n) tried her best to bury most of her feelings because if they were too intense it was sure that her Master would notice. The sound of her caged heart beating so emphatically alarmed her, but she couldn't care less as she continued watching the clash between power vs. power. As much as (Y/n) tried to not show it, she did have a fondness for the giantness, so watching her transformed body battle to gain an upper hand made her fret. 'Please, please...'

"Thanks to this mysterious power of Graimore's, Matrona's in big trouble!"

The squeaky voice of the announcer caught (Y/n)'s attention, but what troubled her was his words. 'I thought... I thought that magic wasn't allowed in the ring. So why is that thing allowing this? Something is going horribly wrong, and I don't trust that little pixie twink for anything.' As (Y/n) thought of this, Meliodas nodded his head in agreement, his arms folded against his chest as the unknown woman began to mumble things under her breath. "You're right, (Y/n). This... this is getting so much more interesting, isn't it, my dear?" Turning his head to look up at her, (Y/n) gave him a brief nod, their hands tightening. 

"No matter what happens sooner or later, I will be here to protect you, Master."

"I know you will, (Y/n). I've always known you will."

The voice of Griamore was barely audible as he spoke to the enigmatic woman, his face like that of an unyielding warrior facing the gates of hell, and his voice like a steely sword slicing through the skin of his comrades. "I will advance to the final round. If Princess Veronica were to give the word, I'd make anyone grovel before me! Be it the Seven Deadly Sins—even the Guardian herself!" Like that of a ball striking the back of a lion, the reaction that the mysterious woman provided gave further proof of who (Y/n) thought she was. Unfortunately, (Y/n) was not the only one to hear the blasphemous words of Griamore as Meliodas' head immediately snapped towards the fortified man, their emerald eyes narrowing as a low chuckle could be heard hissed under his breath. 

"How silly..." Peeking down at Meliodas as he said those words, (Y/n) was soon able to recognize the aggravated form of King who seemed to have roused from his slumber. From what one could guess, the reason was of what Griamore said which King considered nothing short of blasphemous. 

"That's... not gonna happen!" With all the madness that bubbled over in her heart and body by such unholy words spoken by such a forsaken person, the enigmatic woman drove all of her might into the barrier, her fist colliding with its surface as it bent from where she hit—cracks spreading and deteriorating the state of his barrier before it crashed like glass. The crowd became astonished by the display of power in what was originally thought to be an easy win for Griamore. With a surge of pride coursing through her thoughts, (Y/n)'s voice roared through the crowd, their (e/c) flickering with pride like that of a dying flame. "Go, Diane! Get his burly ass!" Cupping her hands around her mouth to better amplify the roar of her voice, (Y/n) almost felt a smile slip through—only for another pinch of the heart to interrupt her as she looked down at her master holding onto his part of the necklace, his hand squeezing it ever so gently it.

The voice of (Y/n) seemed to be heard by Diane as, without a second to waste, a sudden wave of strength spread across her veins and to her hands and feet. Bolting up, Diane uppercut Griamore, blasting him through his own barrier as it shattered leaving the image of the muscled man to become distant as he fell out of the ring and down the cliff. Falling back down onto the ground in a graceful manner, Diane watched as her hat flew off, revealing her waist-length brown hair and the smug smirk on her face. 'I hope (Y/n) saw that!'

"Griamore has left the ring! Therefore, the winner is Matrona!" Never before was (Y/n) glad to hear the squeaky voice of that pixie until that moment. Holding back a proud smile, (Y/n) continued looking rather impassive as she remained by her master who looked rather entertained by the events that unfolded. The announcement made by the referee seemed to only magnify the roaring shouts and cheers of the crowd who looked at Diane in amazement, their hands holding beers as they cheered in her name. Taking a brief look around the crowd (Y/n) noticed a yellow-haired man, his arms folded over his chest as he seemed... stupefied.

"I don't believe it, that's---"

"Diane.

"Darn, I was hoping to stay hidden for a while longer!" (Y/n) watched as the now-revealed Diane skipped towards her, delicately hopping off of the ring as she made a beeline towards her. Opening her arms, (Y/n) made sure to stay still as Diane rushed towards her, giggles leaving their lip as Diane was quick to accept (Y/n)'s hug in a manner that seemed almost giddy. "The jig is up! Did you see me up there, (Y/n)? Did you? Did you?" Diane asked merrily, a bright smile grinning across her face as she looked up to face (Y/n) who gave her an approving nod—all the while their expression remained monotone. Patting her back, (Y/n) went to speak only to be interrupted by Diane. 

"(Y/n)! Carry me back to the waiting room! Pretty please with pretty pretty ice cream and a cherry on top?" Saying this with such a pleading look on Diane's face, (Y/n) sighed, glancing over at Meliodas as he just remained silent. Taking that as a 'maybe' (Y/n) gave her a small nod, their lips in a straight line. "Hop on." 

"Yay!" Watching as Diane hopped up to her, wrapping her legs over her waist, (Y/n) carefully carried her back to the waiting room as the others followed suit. With her back turned to everyone else, (Y/n) fought the urge to smile as this moment reminded her of the old times. Diane always did like being babied. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The entire group was now left alone in the rather cramped space of the waiting room as Diane was relishing in the rather calm-minded praises of (Y/n). "Oh! Oh! Did you see how weak he was, (Y/n)? I was like BAM! and he was like WOOSH! and then I won! Don't you think I was incredible?" Nodding along quietly as Diane jumped up and down from excitement, King was quick to break such a scene as he loudly cleared his throat. All eyes turned towards him as King took a few steps forward, stopping right beside the impassive (Y/n) as he glared at Diane with a questioning stare. 

"Whatever happened to you? How did you get to such a size? Knowing you, you probably did something stupid..." The skeptical voice of King made (Y/n) turn to look at him, nudging him on the shoulder as she gave him a brief stern stare before looking back at Diane, ending her praises, and as she began interrogating. "What happened to Eli? Was she not with you?" Asking this in a calm tone, (Y/n) couldn't help but slightly worry in her mind. If something were to happen to Elizabeth... she doesn't want a calamity to happen like last time. 

Suddenly, the dainty voice of Elizabeth could faintly be heard causing (Y/n) to look down to where it was heard—only to promptly look away as she noticed the voice came from Diane's breasts. "My apologies... Diane, but is she...?" Trying to say this without seeming like a pervert, Meliodas suddenly popped out of nowhere as he finished the sentence for her. "Is she in your boobs?" Meliodas' voice was audacious as he spoke, and that irritated Diane who simply gave him a pointed glare before turning away, opening the buttons of the tavern's uniform before bringing out something in her hands. Buttoning it back up, Diane turned around to face the others as she showed the head of Elizabeth, and the rest of her body was covered by Diane's hands. 

Looking down at the puny version of Elizabeth, (Y/n) held out her hands in front of Elizabeth, their facial expression calm. "I see... how about we cover you up first, Eli, and then we can talk about whatever strange situation you both found yourselves in." Stating this in a rather flat tone, Diane was a bit reluctant to let (Y/n) hold Elizabeth as she was naked. With a hint of jealousy in her tone, Diane shook her head before speaking. "Let King dress her or something... I don't wish to bother you—"

"Please, dress me, Miss (Y/n)! I am rather cold... achoo!" Covering her mouth Elizabeth mimicked the sound of a sneeze, and (Y/n) was quick to fall for such a display of sickness as she gently grabbed a hold of Elizabeth, careful to not use too much of her strength as she now held her in her hands—even by the meager struggle that Diane gave. Turning around, (Y/n) spoke, their (e/c) eyes focused on Meliodas. "Nobody is to come near me as I assist Elizabeth. This will only take a moment." With a wave of a hand, the floorboards of the waiting room ripped off of the ground, surrounding both (Y/n) and Elizabeth as some privacy was given. Taking off the shawl she wore around her waist and over her elbows, (Y/n) ripped off a piece of that fabric as she made a makeshift dress. Closing their eyes, (Y/n) handed it to Elizabeth before turning around.

Taking the dress with grateful hands, Elizabeth looked up at the giant (Y/n), their blue eyes admiring the sight before her with benevolence. "Thank you, Miss (Y/n)..."

"No problem, Eli."

After about two minutes the floorboards soon came down as (Y/n) appeared with a dressed Elizabeth in tow—who appeared rather blissfully peaceful in the hands of (Y/n). "So—what happened?"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"So... a hideous little thing made you like this? Diane... why didn't you say anything sooner? I would have surely found something to help you out of this curious state." After hearing about how the two of them got to such a state, (Y/n) looked on at Diane in question, their hands still delicately holding onto Elizabeth in a gentle manner. Giving her a teasing smile, Diane winked at her before jumping to give her a hug once more—only to be stopped by the precise hand of (Y/n) as she helped Diane stand back onto the ground, gesturing towards who she was holding. Huffing in displeasure, Diane crossed her arms over her chest as she puffed her cheeks, clearly unhappy. 

"I just wanted to surprise you..." Hearing Diane say this in a muffled tone of irritation, (Y/n) took a step towards her, raising a hand to her head as she gave her hair a slight ruffle which seemed to fluster Diane a tad. "You've surprised me, alright..." Saying this in a smooth manner, (Y/n) watched as Diane turned towards her, puffing her cheeks as she spoke of the injustice done by her. "My one and only dream was to be held by you! For so long have I been jealous of that little princess—don't be so cruel, (Y/n)!" Looking up at (Y/n) with teary violet eyes, (Y/n) only hummed lightly in understanding. Peering down at Elizabeth, (Y/n) gave her an apologetic stare before turning around towards her master, handing her to him in his one hand gingerly.

"Do be careful of her, Meliodas." Saying this in a slightly pleading tone, (Y/n) turned to look at Diane as she was about to open her arms only to be slightly thrown off balance as Diane crashed into her body, engulfing her in a tight, loving hug as the two fell to the floor. "Oh..." Watching this unfold with horror in his eyes King looked down at the two, a perplexed and desperate expression crossing his pale face as he hurried over towards (Y/n) side trying his best to nudge Diane off of her. Though, he was too weak. "Diane! Get off of her!"

Seeing this happen with aggravated eyes, Meliodas looked down at Elizabeth, the both of them looking into each other's eyes in what felt like a strained moment as he held her in his grasp. 'Any moment now I can kill this pest. It'll give me a few more years before the 108th one comes...'

"Sir Meliodas."

"Princess Elizabeth."

That was the only interaction the two had before glancing back at the two as (Y/n) remained fixed in Diane's grip as she laughed at the desperate King who constantly tried to pry her off. Though Meliodas wished to put Elizabeth on the ground he knew he couldn't for fear of (Y/n) being offended by that. He wished for (Y/n) to love him as naturally as possible without the use of the necklace. 

"Diane! Let go now!"

"Get away from us you twink!"

"EXcuse me?!"

"Haha! Your voice cracked!"

Suddenly the door flung open as everyone inside the room turned to look at who could have caused such a commotion only to see a nonchalant Ban, his blood-red eyes staring down at the sweating King as he continued his desperate plea. "Hey, King. Whatever the hell you're doing, stop it. You're dirtying (Y/n)'s air. You too, Diane." Saying this in an unsympathetic tone, Ban just ignored the infuriated looks of both Diane and King as they seemed to take great offense to such a claim. 

"Get off our ass!"

"Yeah! What she said!"

Letting out an exasperated sigh, (Y/n) stood up, carrying Diane with her as she walked over towards Ban who was swift to rest their head on her shoulder even with the disturbance of Diane's presence. "How's the fight? Didn't hurt the poor guy too much I hope." Shaking his head lightly and carefully, Ban gave Meliodas a pompous smirk as he looked at him from over (Y/n) shoulder who looked a lot more livid than a provoked tigress. "Don't worry. Just a small catfight." Saying this in an affectionate tone, (Y/n) hummed in approval, ignoring the glares that Meliodas and Ban were sending each other behind her back. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Watching as the broad man was flung off of the ring and towards the sky in a mini tornado, the crowd went wild as the show-off raised his hand up high, their face holding a grin with pride. "Victory: Howzer!" The tiny little pixie spoke, the crowd only cheering even louder now. "He's pretty good." Glancing over at the flexing winner, Meliodas didn't seem far too impressed as (Y/n) could tell as she stood beside him still hugging Diane in her arms and making sure that she didn't touch the ground. Ban was now behind (Y/n), his head remaining resting on her shoulder. "He sure is."

"And now our third pairing: Cain vs. Old Fart!"

"Who, me?"

"Who gave you such an utterly tasteless name?"

"Me!"

"Figured."

Looking up at Diane as she remained hugging (Y/n)'s body, held up into her arms, Ban only gave her a taunting smirk as he spoke in an even more taunting voice. "You gave yourself a pretty weird name, too. What's up with 'Matrona'?" Hearing Ban say this, (Y/n) held back a fond smile as memories returned of the olden days. With an almost sheepish expression crossing Diane's face, she looked away from him, speaking softly. "It's the name of someone I used to know."

Clearing his throat, Meliodas tugged at (Y/n) heart once more, the grip around his necklace a tad tight before looking over at King with a pleasant look on his baby-like face. "I'll hold onto Chastiefol." Saying this in a trusting tone, Meliodas noted as King's eyes flickered over towards the babysitting (Y/n) before looking back down at him, sighing in regret. "Sure..."

Trudging away from the group, King waited meekly for the voice of (Y/n) to say something. With each step he took up those rock stairs, he took them slow, awaiting for—"Fight well, Harl!" At the sound of her awaited encouragement, King instantly turned around only to reveal his rather... unpleasant face. 

"Guess that's his game face."

"His game face has character at least."

"Wow... this is perfect for a pillow."

"Standing five feet and five inches tall and weighing in at five pounds: Old Fart!"

"That's an infant!"

'That stupid Ban... writing down whatever stupid thing he thinks just trying to embarrass me in front of the fair (Y/n).' Standing before his opponent, King bit his lip as he stared at the drunken opponent whose face was like a cherry—too red for fighting. Once more, the little pixie spoke up, announcing the drunken foe. "Standing five feet, one inch tall and weighing in at 108 pounds: Cain!" At the sound of his statement, the drunken man ditzyly shuffled forward towards King earning for a rather unique view on the pairing. 

"Are you sure you ain't drunk, old-timer?"

"Will this even be a fight?!"

Letting out a worried sigh, (Y/n) glanced over towards the edge of the arena, their fierce eyes catching sight of the people below the rock ring as their monotone expression remained impassive. Uncannily calm. 'Princess Victoria...'

"I've never seen King fight before without his weapon. Hey, (Y/n)! You better be watching." Trying to catch the attention of the reflecting (Y/n), Meliodas was quick to speak up, not wishing for Diane to interrupt (Y/n)'s train of thought. "This'll be my second, I think. His unarmed combat is a sight to behold. (Y/n)! Watch!"

Taking a step towards his opponent, King readied his hands above his head, his fists barely clenched as he stared intensely at the swaying elder. 'Paionia, I deicate this to you. Always for you, (Y/n). My victory in this festival!'

Looking down at (Y/n) who still continued carrying her in her arms, Diane looked at her in a tender manner, her voice sweet. "Make sure to watch, okay? I just want you to see how, um, strong King is." Hearing her say these words in faux goodwill, (Y/n) hummed in understanding. 'He will be defeated shortly.'

Suddenly, King rushed towards the drunken man, first outstretched as he let out a battle cry that yearned for victory—only for him to trip on a loose rock, falling beside the drunken man. Looking up in a hurry, King sweatdropped as he watched the old man let out a battle cry of his own, rushing to hit him with one single fist. Looking into the eyes of his demise, King just... let it happen. "Thunk!" Just like that, he was hit on the head. "H-He's tough!"

"Oh, my! This is a battle of decidedly un-epic proportions!"

"What a wimp."

"I once saw him fight a cat that swiped a snack from him, and he lost."

"I was even cheering him on..."

The old man spoke up, his voice slightly slurred but carrying a hint of amusement. "How about it? Do you yield?" Hearing this advice given to him for what's best, King frowned in displeasure. 'This is bad. I can't losenot again! I have a mission: to look like a man in front of my Paionia! This might be a bit dirty, but I will use my power!' Reaching his hand out towards the old man, the drunken elder seemed to notice that King was about to use a dirty play, and without another second to waste he appeared in front of him, hitting him square in the cheek and causing King to fly back—rather harshly, may I add onto the floor outside of the ring landing face-first in front of (Y/n)'s feet.

"Old Fart has left the ring! Victor: Cain!"

With what little strength he had, King lifted his head, looking up at (Y/n) with tears brimming his eyes as he spoke in a shaky tone. "That was so... so mean! I only used my Disaster power to aggravate his rheumatism a little!"

"Moving right along, the fifth pairing of the finals! Mido vs. Taizoo!"

Hearing this announcement, (Y/n) remained still for a moment before kneeling in front of Meliodas, her head bowed. "Meliodas, may I leave for a moment? I will be back in exactly two minutes." Glancing down at her, Meliodas gave her a shaky smile before nodding hesitantly as he went to speak—only for the image of (Y/n) to be gone.

'I forgot about them! They're probably kidnapped! Or worse! They're joining a cult!' So, (Y/n) dashed for her life at the speed of light as she searched around the entire village in search of the three people she was in charge of. 

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.7K 72
a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other again?
385K 14.1K 56
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his lover could escape and in doing so, (Y...
48.2K 1.3K 19
Meliodas x OC/Reader For many years of my life, I lived in a place known as The Vale. The world in-between worlds, the place where you lay when you c...
72.1K 1.3K 20
⚠️Read warnings before you read⚠️ [COMPLETED] [OLD] (Formerly called: She's Mine!) Sorry not editing this. The mistakes will remain. You are the de...