This scum A is a bit sweet GL...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

Author: Boring Baishui Lin Yihan opened and closed her eyes, and found that she had actually traveled to the... More

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100

101-105 END

645 9 1
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

101

Listening to the movement in the ward, Ning Zishu also knew that the person had left here. Then she walked into the room with a smile, looking at the Lin family surrounded by soft eyes, and started crying again. Lin Yihan.

She had long said that Lin Yihan was not the only one who had a place in this world. Lin Yihan could withdraw from their relationship at any time if he wanted to.

But looking at Lin Yihan's appearance now, her net has been completely tightened, and her little strawberry will never think of leaving her again.

The hunter has long since fallen into his own trap, but at the same time it has become the best bait to attract the prey's attention.

They have been tightly trapped together in the net called love, and no one can escape.

"Sister, I kept you waiting!" As soon as he saw Ning Zishu, Lin Yihan rushed out from the surrounding Lin family, with tears still hanging from the corners of his eyes, but the happiest smile on his face.

However, Lin Yihan was worried about the wound on Ning Zishu's left arm and did not dare to pounce directly on him like before. What if Ning Zishu's injury was aggravated? It would definitely affect the time the two of them spend together!

Although Lin Yihan rushed over and stood in front of him with bright eyes, Ning Zishu hugged her without hesitation and whispered in Lin Yihan's ear: "The doctor said it won't affect your movements. If you be careful, You can do whatever you want."

"Little Strawberry, all the things that need to be resolved should be over. My work is also over. I can leave all the follow-up matters to Teacher Gu and my uncles and aunts." "So, now should you?

Fulfill the promise you made to me?"

"I can't wait very much."

Ning Zishu's gentle voice so close to her made Lin Yihan's ears blush. Hearing the word "very" she deliberately emphasized in her tone, it was even more... Let the heat spread from your ears down your neck to all over your body.

What, what did this woman say in front of her family!

And he also controlled the pheromones to seduce her.

Really!

"I, I have to leave beforehand. Mom and Dad, don't worry about me. Anyway... you all understand anyway!"

Anyway, she wanted it very much. Let's spare the bad woman this time! Next time, don't even think about touching her!

Lin Yihan almost closed her eyes when she said these embarrassing words to the family behind her. She didn't dare to pay attention to their reaction. She took Ning Zishu's hand and rushed out.

"Xiao Han, the driver Xiao Huang is still waiting in the parking lot. She will take you to a villa in the suburbs. Don't worry about disturbing others." Seeing that Lin Yihan almost slipped after hearing what she said, Lin Qingrong held back. He

smiled, and then burst into laughter after both of them had left.

"Don't laugh so loudly. Pay attention to your image. If Xiaohan finds out, he will ignore you next time." Mu Qiji also smiled and rolled his eyes, raising his hands to hug his relatives.

"I can't laugh at all, I feel very unhappy."

Thinking about the fact that such a cute sister was lured away by a scheming woman like Ning Zishu who was full of bad intentions made Lin Yiquan angry just thinking about it.

"Isn't this better? Anyway, I think Xiao Shu is also eaten to death by Xiao Han. This is called a match made in heaven." Hearing Mu Qiji's words, Lin Yiquan snorted dissatisfied, but soon,

her A smile appeared on his face. Anyway, Lin Yihan now has the ability to protect herself. No matter how scheming Ning Zishu is, she is still the loser in this relationship.

Ning Zishu was the one who was tempted first!

"So, Xiaoquan, where are you? I think..."

"You don't have to worry about it!" Even after Mu Qiji finished speaking, Lin Yiquan knew what they wanted to say, and immediately his face darkened, and he was about to leave here in a menacing manner.

She didn't want her parents to get involved in her relationship problems. They had dealt with it badly, and it took them thirty years to finally become the model couple they were now.

If she really listens to them, who can guarantee that she will not end up like them!

But just when Lin Yiquan walked to the door, she saw the person who gave her the most headaches waiting there eagerly. If Gu Yangjin had ears and a tail behind him, he would have swung them up long ago.

"Sister, let me follow you. I can bring tea and water and deliver documents!"

Lin Yiquan's expression froze when he heard the name Gu Yangjin had not heard for a long time, but his eyebrows softened unconsciously.

Who did this stalking little villain learn from, and used this method to force her to submit?

"Forget it, let's go. It's been really hard on you during this period." Lin Yiquan took the initiative to hold Gu Yangjin's hand. Seeing her eyes suddenly light up, he couldn't laugh or cry in his heart.

She hasn't agreed yet, why is she so happy?

But at this time, Gu Yangjin was thanking Lin Yihan for the message just now.

[Lin Yihan: Sister Gu, let me tell you, she is the most soft-spoken girl, and she is also a die-hard sister. If you call her sister like you did before, she will never be able to refuse! ]

[Lin Yihan: Also, if she is angry or pretending to be angry, just hold her hand and act like a baby. If it doesn't work, just pretend to cry. ]

[Lin Yihan: When necessary, be the one below. Only by acting coquettish can you catch people. 】

【Lin Yihan: This is called being reluctant to let go of your children and not being able to trap the wolf! 】

"Little Strawberry, are you going to teach people to chase Lin Yiquan like this? Be careful if Lin Yiquan finds out in the future and will give you some shoes." Ning Zishu watched silently throughout the whole process as Lin Yihan gave Gu Yangjin advice. After she finished sending the message Then he asked her with a half-smile.

"Ahem, then I'll hide behind you. She can't catch me anyway." Lin Yihan blushed and said unnaturally.

She had no choice but to ask Gu Yangjin for help. Her biological sister was sold at such times.

The bystanders were all anxious, as one of her clients was still coquettishly talking.

Why, if the older sister wants to interfere in the younger sister's emotional problems, isn't it okay if the younger sister wants to give her elder sister a push? There is no such thing as this.

"How do you know that I will definitely protect you? Judging from what you just said, this kind of carefulness has been used on me. Do you think I am a coquettish devil?" Lin Yihan deliberately pretended to cry like a coquettish girl to please her. Lin Yihan really

It ate her to death.

The most unexpected thing is that she was actually taken by such a cute ghost who deliberately acted coquettishly, and even her heart lost to her.

"Hey, because I know that my sister is a mean-spirited and stingy person, and she can only bully me by herself." Lin Yihan did not deny the fact that she was a spoiled brat. Instead, she deliberately turned her head towards Ning Zishu in the empty underground parking lot. A peck on the lips.

"But sister, don't you just like to see me acting coquettishly on you? Every time I act coquettishly on you, the expression on your face seems to say, 'Why is she so cute? I really want to kiss her and eat her.' "

Seeing Lin Yihan smiling like a proud child who stole honey, the curve of Ning Zishu's lips couldn't help but raise, but at the same time, the color of his eyes gradually darkened.

Her little strawberry had always known his attraction to her, and relied on his cuteness to deliberately pretend to be innocent to provoke and tease her.

He is really unrepentant and needs to make her realize her mistake. But seeing her like this, it is useless to cry once or twice. She has to go a little further.

Who made Lin Yihan promise that no matter what she wanted to do, she would do it to the end? She also said that it was because she liked it too.

Lin Yihan is simply adding fuel to the fire.

"Don't look at me like this in the parking lot, sister, there is someone else here," Lin Yihan saw what Ning Zishu was thinking at this time, and also understood what the fire in her eyes was.

Although she was still a little shy in her heart, Lin Yihan no longer wanted to care about this trivial matter. Her fair face was pink, and she whispered in Ning Zishu's ear: "My dad's car, after the fender is down, The sound insulation effect and the effect of isolating pheromones are super good." "

Just think of it as a reward for my hard work, sister, I want you too, who told you to keep using pheromones to seduce me." In fact,

This is a reward for Ning Zishu.

Obviously the person she wanted more was Ning Zishu, but Lin Yihan was very considerate and took the initiative to ask Ning Zishu. She knew that Ning Zishu was in a susceptible period, even if he was completely marked by her, in fact, that The amount of point contact and pheromones was completely unable to meet Ning Zishu's needs.

Even if Ning Zishu hadn't completely let go of her body and mind towards her, how could Lin Yihan have successfully marked her with just a kiss.

And how could Lin Yihan bear to let Ning Zishu, in order to take care of her pitiful shame, endure the longing in his heart while smelling her pheromones, but he couldn't eat them just by looking at her.

For the sake of her lover, Lin Yihan can completely put aside her shame.

Anyway, for Alpha and Omega in this open world, this is not something that requires shame or patience.

The susceptible period is a special period that they are born with. As long as they do not disturb other people, there is no need to endure it.

Oops, if you think about it this way, isn't Ning Zishu, who is willing to endure her desires again and again for her willfulness, not the best lover in the world?

Lin Yihan felt from the bottom of her heart that Ning Zishu was the best lover, and she had to give everything for her lover.

Not for anything else, just because she also likes it, she wants to do it out of her own desire!

Now even her brain began to wander and become strange, all because her sister's pheromones smelled so good.

"Sister, let's go. I don't have as much patience as you. What if..." I started... too, and it would be really bad.

Lin Yihan didn't want to completely lose control outside.

Ning Zishu listened to Lin Yihan's straightforward invitation. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, everyone could see the heat in them.

"Don't regret it, but even if you regret it now, it's too late, because I don't plan to endure it anymore." Lin Yihan did not answer her words, but used actions to explain his answer to Ning Zishu

.

She actually picked up Ning Zishu and ran towards her father's overly impressive luxury car not far away.

"I hate it. I've already said it so bluntly. Sister, if you keep lingering, I'm going to counterattack." Ning Zishu laughed out loud. She put her arms around Lin Yihan's neck and leaned into her ear

. Bian said softly: "Of course you can if you want." "But let

me do it now. I want to see you take the initiative to please me and cry and beg me." "

You can wait until your susceptible period is up. Do whatever you want to me. You can do anything to me that you have always wanted to do." "You are a

coward who is afraid of being hated by me. I allow you to do anything to me."

Lin Yihan was embarrassed by Ning Zishu's words. It was red all the way to the root of my neck.

She's not a pervert like her sister, so she won't do anything extreme!

Xiao Huang, the driver who was standing by the car, saw the second lady running over with someone in her arms, her face red. She thought to herself, this is the bad thing about AO couples. Once the susceptible period comes, they can't be controlled. If I could endure my emotions until I got in the car, I was already very concerned about the people around me.

Fortunately she is only a Beta.

Opening the car door, she nodded and lowered her eyebrows to avoid seeing the expressions on the faces of the two people who entered the car. As a driver for a wealthy family and receiving a high salary, she certainly knew what to see and what not to see.

Lin Yihan put the person in her arms on the car seat, pulled the door with her left hand, but before she could make the next reaction, Ning Zishu, who had a peach-like face, put his arms around her neck again with a smile, and pulled her Lin Yihan fell behind him together.

"Little strawberry, I will do more than the first time, because your leaving without saying goodbye really made me angry. I must punish you so that you will never dare to do it again." There was a soft "crunch

" , the car seat unfolded into a simple bed enough for the two of them to have space, and Lin Yihan supported his elbows in time to avoid falling directly into Ning Zishu's arms.

"It doesn't matter, as long as it's from you, I like it even if it hurts." Lin Yihan

smiled and gave Ning Zishu permission to do whatever he wanted. Lin Yihan lowered his head and kissed Ning Zishu's red lips, leaving her unable to say anything. All the words were swallowed in the throat.

Her favorite sister was always like this. She said it would hurt her, but in reality she was extremely gentle and always tolerated herself.

Really, I know she will be shy, but I have to give my consent every time before I actually do those things.

She likes it too!

Facts have proved that even if Lin Yihan was in the upper position, he was the one who took the initiative to kiss her, but the control over everything still fell into Ning Zishu's hands unknowingly.

Although Lin Yihan already has full experience in kissing, Lin, who is good at teaching other things, still looks like a novice when practicing with Teacher Ning. It is easy to forget to breathe when being kissed, and the eyes gradually become blurred. Tears of rationality oozing out.

It's like Lin Yihan can behave with ease in front of outsiders, but only when he is alone with Ning Zishu, he will still sweetly call Ning Zishu "sister" and act coquettishly, hold hands, hug and kiss... Lin Yihan often acts coquettishly towards Ning Zishu, Holding

her and crying and asking for comfort was not to make Ningzi happy or to calm her down, but just because that was the kind of person she was, and she liked to show her truest side to her lover.

Coincidentally, Ning Zishu also liked to see Lin Yihan completely trusting him and giving everything to him voluntarily.

"Teacher Gu, is this the news you revealed to them? It said that in order to threaten Lin Yihan, Ning Zhaoyi used his blood as raw material to make chemicals that could destroy Omega glands. All of them were hidden in the building where I live. In the hotel building."

After Ning Zishu rushed to the hotel door and learned from Jiang Shiqi that Lin Yihan was trapped inside, her face turned livid.

This is really unfortunate, why did they start attacking each other only after Lin Yihan entered the hotel.

No, that's not right, they just deliberately waited for Lin Yihan to enter in order to annihilate Ning Zhaoyi in the building.

The people in the management center, especially those in power, also know Ning Zhaoyi's character very well. If Ning Zhaoyi wants to instigate Lin Yihan and let Lin Yihan be used for him, he will definitely try his best to restore Lin Yihan's spirit. In case of collapse, the best tool candidate is naturally Jiang Shiqi, who is still in the susceptible period.

Based on Ning Zhaoyi's character, he will definitely control everything nearby, so he will definitely stay inside the hotel building.

Ning Zhaoyi was able to use illegal means to monitor Jiang Shiqi's mobile phone. Even though she has now solved it, the authorities were able to openly listen to the calls between Jiang Shiqi and Lin Yihan, so they naturally understood that this was an excellent opportunity.

"What's wrong, let's face it, maybe Lin Yihan is also a target!"

Gu Xuejun and Ning Zishu, who suddenly realized this, exchanged glances. She took Qin Lan, the bodyguard who was sent beside her, and walked into the room openly. Blocked place.

Ning Zishu followed closely behind, but was grabbed by the corner of her clothes by Jiang Shiqi, who was frowning.

"Ning Zishu, what did you do in there? Do you want to die?"

Although Jiang Shiqi didn't know what Ning Zishu and Gu Xuejun understood, she could guess from their solemn expressions that the situation inside was very bad for Lin Yihan. , no, bad for everyone.

In this case, what could Ning Zishu do if he ran in alone!

"I won't die. None of them will let me die, so I have to go in, otherwise this building will be blown up soon. They won't spare Lin Yihan's life, understand?" Ning Zishu said this

He must use his own life as a bargaining chip to prevent both parties from attacking Lin Yihan!

After hearing the meaning of Ning Zishu's words, Jiang Shiqi's face turned pale and she let go of her hand blankly.

"You...you have to do it yourself, be careful..." The pleading words were stuck in her throat. Jiang Shiqi knew that as long as Lin Yihan was in danger, Ning Zishu would probably risk his own life without hesitation.

How could she have any position to ask Ning Zishu to protect Lin Yihan?

This damn bad woman actually made her cry and beg for herself.

At first, Lin Yihan thought about resisting tenaciously, but this feeling of emptiness and unbearable emptiness was too uncomfortable for her.

Is this how Ning Zishu felt when she was completely marked by her? She could only rely on her pheromones to quench her thirst. She was already dying of thirst, but she still had to hold back.

Seeing that the person I long for most is right next to me, still holding my hand, and the pheromones I need are always around my body, but I can't ask for anything, and I can't do anything.

Ah, how miserable. If it were her, she would definitely not be able to bear it. No matter how dangerous it was, she would definitely not endure it.

Maybe this is Alpha's weakness. Once all he sees is one person, everything else will be forgotten, and shame doesn't matter.

"Sister, oh, please..."

"Don't close your eyes, I want you to keep looking at me, otherwise I will never give you what you want." "

Ugh, why are you so annoying...ah! Hmm."

Even so . Even with his eyes closed, Lin Yihan could understand Ning Zishu's thoughts from the citrus fragrance lingering on the tip of his nose.

You are not allowed to hate me, you are not allowed to close your eyes, you can only like me, you can only look at me.

you are mine.

Okay, okay, I like you, I only love you, I am yours, I will always be yours.

The sweet scent of strawberry milk is entangled with the somewhat unhappy citrus scent. Hold the other person and spread it in its arms, conveying your feelings to it over and over again and soothing its emotions.

"Sister, please, mark me and make me yours forever." "Please

give me what I want." "

Sister, please stop torturing me, I really can't stand it anymore." "

I'm sorry, I'm just too happy." Awakened by Lin Yihan's cries, Ning Zishu apologized in a low voice and then bit her.

Perhaps because it has been mixed with Lin Yihan's strawberry milk flavor, the little sourness in Ning Zishu's pheromones has been completely replaced, leaving only the sweet citrus scent that Lin Yihan is most obsessed with.

For Lin Yihan, the sweet citrus fragrance exploded in her mind like fireworks one after another, blowing up all her thoughts. Her mind became blank, and everything except Ning Zishu was gone. Can't get into her head.

Compared with the heartfelt satisfaction and happiness that marked Ning Zishu, Lin Yihan could not control the happiness welling up in his heart.

Damn it, she is really going bad.

It's so annoying, how can she take the initiative to counterattack like this? I can't stand it anymore.

Lin Yihan's blushing face was already covered with water marks, and Ning Zishu, who looked satisfied, kissed Lin Yihan's face and tasted the strawberry milk flavor mixed with a touch of citrus with satisfaction.

No one can separate them, and everyone will know that they are each other's special companions.

"Huh...sister, sister, please hug me, I feel so uncomfortable," Lin Yihan weakly begged Ning Zishu. Her sobbing voice surprised Ning Zishu and he quickly hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong?"

"My body is so hot..."

Lin Yihan didn't know what was wrong. She should be satisfied. She was too tired to move, but why was she still so empty.

Gradually, the familiar feeling flooded into his brain again, and Lin Yihan suddenly laughed softly in Ning Zishu's ear: "Sister, it seems that my susceptible period has also arrived." "I really can't go out now." "

You

have to satisfy me well."

A bad woman who causes a willful child's susceptible period to come early must take her own responsibility.

"Okay." The bad woman heard the meaning of Lin Yihan's words and replied with a smile. But at this time, she did not continue with the next action. Instead, she stood up holding the weak Lin Yihan and wiped the sweat on her body. , put Lin Yihan's clothes on her body.

Facing Lin Yihan's confused eyes, Ning Zishu finally couldn't help laughing and pinched her cheeks that bulged because of it.

"Didn't you notice? We're already here."

In fact, just when they were halfway there, Ning Zishu felt the car that was driving smoothly stop.

Although the Lin family's driver has superb driving skills, even if she stops and goes on the road, she will hardly feel bumpy or uncomfortable, and it will be as smooth as if she is not driving. (It's really just driving here!)

But despite this, the feelings brought to passengers by moving and stopped vehicles are still different.

Lin Yihan didn't feel anything, just because her mind was blank and she didn't care about anything except Ning Zishu.

Since even Lin Yihan had no intention of interrupting, how could Ning Zishu stop halfway? She was not someone who would mind such trivial matters.

In other words, compared with Lin Yihan, her priority in all matters must be ranked behind her. What's more, Ning Zishu's thoughts in her heart are eager to tell the world that this Alpha, who is strong and gentle to the outside world, can only be silent because of her actions. Cry and beg yourself.

But this must not be known to Lin Yihan. She can finally do whatever she wants to Lin Yihan without being disturbed by outsiders' work and so on. Ning Zishu doesn't want to make Lin Yihan angry and spend ten days and a half without him. Days that are untouchable.

Then she really wanted to force Lin Yihan.

Although Ning Zishu, who had even prepared the props, had a smile on his face to comfort Lin Yihan, there were thoughts in his heart that were very dangerous to Lin Yihan.

How about giving it a try, and then she can handcuff the person to the bed openly and make her little strawberry unable to go anywhere.

If you wait until the susceptible period is over before untying it, the little strawberry will probably not be angry.

"If you keep doing this, the driver lady will have to wait for a long time, and she will be so embarrassed that she doesn't know what to do."

Ning Zishu's smiling words made Lin Yihan's whole body start to burn red, and she was finally able to suppress the shame. At this moment, all his heart came back, and the forgotten places kept jumping back and forth in Lin Yihan's mind.

She was, actually, in the car again, and it was still a moving car, with the driver in the car, and he and Ning Zishu did such a shameful thing.

And it was she who took the initiative to invite Ning Zishu... It was obviously over for the time being, but she still wanted to do it again.

The driver lady might be sitting awkwardly in the driver's seat in front of her, not knowing what to do!

Now Lin Yihan is really shy and wants to cry, but can't).

"Ignore you! Hug me in quickly! I have no strength, I can't walk anymore!" Lin Yihan, whose head started to smoke, closed his eyes and threw himself into Ning Zishu's arms, shouting in shame and anger.

"Ahem, you haven't..."

Ning Zishu suppressed a smile and gently poked Lin Yihan's leg with her finger, reminding him that she seemed to have forgotten something very important.

After all, she had just been pulled up by Ning Zishu. Because her body was weak, she was still leaning on Ning Zishu. Ning Zishu could only put her top on, but as for the rest... "..." Lin Yihan now Being

so angry that he suddenly gained strength, he quickly put on his clothes and pants, and put the coat of Ning Zishu next to him that had scratched his left arm over himself, and stumbled out almost with his eyes closed.

What the hell is the susceptible period, forget it, Ning Zishu will never be allowed to touch even half of her hair again!

Anyway, she has been completely marked by Ning Zishu, so it doesn't matter if she doesn't get pheromones for three to five days.

She wanted to go to the bedroom, put on her clothes, and then run away. She wanted to go on a trip and never wanted to see Ning Zishu again.

Don't even try to find her within ten days and a half!

Ning Zishu's susceptible period, huh, she doesn't care, let Ning Zishu and the pseudo-pheromone pass!

"Second Miss, the pheromone purification device in the house has been checked. Even with Miss Ning's pheromone strength, it will never leak out. Please do not open the window during this period." Lin Yihan, who was panicking, almost bumped into the person who came out of the door

. , then Lin Yihan discovered that the driver lady was unexpectedly petite, about the same height as Jiang Shiqi.

Although her words made Lin Yihan's scalp numb with embarrassment, they also made Lin Yihan feel relieved. It seemed that she didn't stay in the car all the time.

"Ahem, Miss Second, I will send things here regularly every day recently. If you need anything, just tell me directly. You, uh, it's best not to go out." Lin Yihan's face instantly burned again. She looked

at It was clear that the other person's eyes were all on her exposed skin, with a look of surprise and sympathy. Lin Yihan didn't need to think about it to know what the other person was sighing in his heart.

She is really dead!

Lin Yihan wailed, rushed into the house with a whimper, ran upstairs, casually turned to the nearest room, and didn't care about anything else. She threw herself into the quilt on the bed. Her mind was completely washed away by shame, and no thoughts were left.

Within a minute, Ning Zishu followed the guidance of the pheromones and found Lin Yihan. She smiled sullenly and poked the person who had huddled up under the quilt.

"Ms. Huang is a Beta. She can't smell pheromones, and she can't feel our movements in the driver's seat." "

And the susceptible period is a normal special period for people in this world. There is no need to worry about it. Everyone has become accustomed to feeling ashamed."

"Little Strawberry, you reacted so fiercely because the susceptible period will amplify your emotions. Be good, come out." "No!" Even if you know that

Ning Zishu is telling the truth , but now Lin Yihan is so shy that she doesn't want to come out, so she has to hide under the quilt!

Lin Yihan pressed the edge of the quilt tightly to ensure that there would be absolutely no gaps. Ning Zishu didn't want her to get out.

"It will be very uncomfortable if you don't get the comfort of pheromones. Little strawberry, come out." Seeing the person in the quilt shrinking into a smaller ball, Ning Zishu said softly, dumbfounded.

"I don't want you, I have it!"

After shouting, Lin Yihan hugged Ning Zishu's coat tightly in her arms. It still smelled of gunpowder and rust, but it also smelled of Ning Zishu's pheromones.

Just have it. Anyway, even if she feels uncomfortable, she doesn't want to see Ning Zishu, a bad woman!

"I'll count to three and come out quickly, otherwise I'll be angry."

Even though he said these words, Ning Zishu's face was already filled with obvious anger, and he actually dared to say "I don't want her." Haha, that's not good. Children must be well educated.

"One..."

Listening to Ning Zishu's long voice telling time, Lin Yihan's eyes were wandering in the bed, and his heart was a little pounding.

She, she was still afraid that Ning Zishu would be angry.

She should wait until Ning Zishu counts to three before she comes out, otherwise it will be too embarrassing.

Unfortunately, Ning Zishu had no intention of continuing to count.

Seeing that Lin Yihan still had no intention of coming out, Ning Zishu narrowed her eyes, strong anger flashed in her eyes, she snorted coldly, and without hesitation released all her pheromones, and controlled them, suppressing them all. In the quilt in front of me.

No matter how strong Lin Yihan is, no matter how tightly she wraps herself up, she can still cut off the air. If she can't pull the quilt away, she will let Lin Yihan come out on her own!

Suddenly facing Ning Zishu's unrestrained pheromones, Lin Yihan's mind immediately buzzed, and the force of the forced lift was suddenly relieved by the involuntarily released pheromones, and his body immediately softened.

The heat that had been suppressed due to shyness surged into his body again. Unable to rely on himself to relieve the unbearable impulse in his chest, Lin Yihan could only lift up the quilt and threw himself on Ning Zishu.

"You annoying bad woman, she just uses pheromones to seduce me. I don't care. I want to be the one on top. You have to let me do it!"

Even if she doesn't have the strength, she will! She didn't care whether Ning Zishu felt comfortable or not!

Lin Yihan almost threw her to the ground. The dangerous light in Ning Zishu's eyes did not fade away. She suppressed her anger and clamped down on Lin Yihan with a smile. At the same time, she leaned next to Lin Yihan's ear, biting her ear and whispered softly: "Okay."

But even if both of them are women, Lin Yihan can only accept it.

Then, Ning Zishu bit Lin Yihan's ear. Lin Yihan's body couldn't help but start to tremble, and the tears in her eyes couldn't stop flowing.

"Woo, you promised not to bully me again, you bad guy!" Lin Yihan wanted to accuse her of going back on her word without crying, but she only got one sentence from Ning Zishu.

"This is fun between partners, how can it be called bullying."

"Don't you like it too?"

Lin Yihan choked on this sentence, and then she couldn't bear it anymore, with tears in her eyes, and began to fight back to bully her. Bad bitch for fun.

Even if she likes it, don't say it so bluntly!

I have no choice, it's all over, and I was suddenly locked for two days. I can't pass it with only two heads. Basically, all the dialogues have been deleted, and the middle can only be replaced by the plot. I have really tried hard to let you read it. Experienced.

Haha, I'm so confused, I don't even have any pirated articles, I know everything else.

Take a look at the columns and advance receipts.

I won't say who was driven crazy.

102

Yihan, who had tried very hard to resist, but was still being tossed around by Ning Zishu, spent this happy but difficult vulnerable period in this suburban villa.

She originally thought that her previous susceptible period was exaggerated, and all she could think about was how to stick to Ning Zishu, but at least besides asking Ning Zishu to kiss her before going to bed at night, she could still maintain peace with Ning Zishu. The most simple physical contact between Zishu and Zishu was to sit on Ning Zishu's lap and hold Ning Zishu face to face.

This is already a very shameful and special period for Lin Yihan.

However, she never expected that Ning Zishu would be so unsatisfied during her susceptible period!

Ning Zishu, a much stronger Alpha, had her back sore and her body so weak that she almost couldn't get out of bed.

And looking at the expression on Ning Zishu's face, if Lin Yihan hadn't asked repeatedly with a grimace, Ning Zishu probably wouldn't have wanted to let Lin Yihan get out of bed.

Still sulking in her heart, Lin Yihan didn't want to deal with Ning Zishu at all, but because she was also in a susceptible period, she couldn't control her urge to stick to Ning Zishu.

Then, no matter where she is, Ning Zishu will eat her tofu!

Poor Lin Yihan just wanted to post, but was hooked by Ning Zishu's pheromones so that her brain went blank and she didn't know anything. She was fucked so hard by a bad woman in various places that she cried until her voice was almost hoarse.

I also heard Ning Zishu whispering in my ear: "Every time you stick to me, I endure it very hard. I only think about how to make you cry." "You want me to be in the susceptible period."

If you continue to be patient, little strawberry, you really overestimate my self-control ability."

Who is the Alpha and who is the Omega?

But when I think about what Ning Zishu said, Omegas in the susceptible period have much stronger sexual desires than Alphas. What's more, Ning Zishu is originally a special Omega that is much stronger than ordinary Omegas. Once she lets herself go, what will happen? May be easily tolerated.

Lin Yihan could only accept this fact without tears.

She also didn't want Ning Zishu to endure and control his desires for her.

Anyway...it's not like she doesn't like it anyway, so so be it! After all, she is the one enjoying it, not her doing the work.

It's just that Lin Yihan still feels very shy because of such daytime prostitution. Fortunately, the two of them are alone, and they also occupy a villa located in the suburbs. At least no outsiders will know, otherwise she really wants to die. The heart is there.

Well, after all, she is an S-level Alpha and has good physical fitness. After all, she will not be left paralyzed on the bed unable to move, and she will be pulled by Ning Zishu who is in the susceptible stage... right?

Lin Yihan had never seen Ning Zishu when she was so dissatisfied with her desires. She was usually calm and self-possessed and could stop whenever she asked. She was not like someone from the ABO world at all.

Now Lin Yihan finally knew that it was all because Ning Zishu was trying to endure for her.

But the problem is that the susceptible state of Alpha and Omega is directly related to the accumulated stress. In other words, how hard Ning Zishu usually works to suppress himself, and how hard Ning Zishu tries to restrain his impulses for Lin Yihan, when he is susceptible During this period, this suppressed desire will burst out exponentially.

Only when these negative emotions are completely vented can Omega's susceptible period be considered stable.

After hearing Ning Zishu mention this, Lin Yihan, who was reluctantly pressed against the floor-to-ceiling window by Ning Zishu, burst into tears.

She no longer dared to deliberately tease Ning Zishu, nor did she dare to let Ning Zishu endure his impulse for her.

How did Lin Yihan know that Ning Zishu would work so hard to suppress her desires because of her willful demands, and would vent them on her exponentially during the vulnerable period? She thought that Ning Zishu could still be like the first Yi Han. I acted like nothing happened during this period.

This is all her fault for being too flirtatious!

No wonder Ning Zishu would sometimes look at her and smile so meaningfully after having to stop midway. Ning Zishu had known that such a day would come!

But how could Lin Yihan blame Ning Zishu? Whether it was making Ning Zishu jealous by contacting others, or teasing Ning Zishu by talking about love in private, or asking Ning Zishu to stop before he was fully satisfied because of time constraints. She took the initiative.

It is no exaggeration to say that Lin Yihan's intestines were filled with regret, and because of this, she, who was also in the susceptible period, began to cry freely while leaving her own mark on Ning Zishu.

She usually endures the same pain, but she is also in a susceptible period anyway. She wants to imitate Ning Zishu's actions and start a counterattack!

Unfortunately, Lin Yihan failed even once.

Fortunately, Ning Zishu did so crazy in the first two days when the two of them stayed in the villa, probably because he had vented his dissatisfaction during the day and could spend the night with Lin Yihan for the first time in a long time. Ning Zishu was so excited about Lin Yihan felt very satisfied with the fact that it was completely his own.

So the next day, when Ning Zishu woke up in the morning, he saw Lin Yihan, who was covered in bruises, tightly held in his arms, still looking like he was resting deeply. A trace of surprise flashed in Ning Zishu's eyes, and he smiled bitterly after a while. He moved closer to Lin Yihan, who was still showing no signs of waking up.

Although he guessed that he might really lose his mind completely during the susceptible period, Ning Zishu never expected that he would actually force Lin Yihan so hard, and even make him faint from exhaustion.

Ning Zishu also didn't expect that Lin Yihan would just obey her when she was also in a feverish state. After Lin Yihan calmed down, he actually came over to seduce her.

When in the bathroom, the person who took the initiative was Lin Yihan. Although Lin Yihan wanted to take advantage of the fact that Ning Zishu's wound on his hand could not touch the water and wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to counterattack, unfortunately, he was coaxed and taken to bed by Ning Zishu in the end.

One person only wanted to ask for something from her partner, but the other not only did not resist, but also actively cooperated as if to add fuel to the fire. Lin Yihan was simply playing with fire, so she could only lie there groaning. Ning Zishu fell asleep soundly in her arms, unable to wake up even after a whole night.

Why is Lin Yihan so stupid? She can obviously refuse her, even if she loses most of her mind due to the susceptible period, but as long as Lin Yihan says no, she will never force Lin Yihan.

Doesn't it seem that she is too intemperate now and is too debauched with her lover?

Ning Zishu sighed in her heart, don't satisfy her with everything. If this continues, she will only become more and more unsatisfied, and she just wants to ask for more from Lin Yihan.

Ning Zishu's willpower, which she had always been proud of, was as fragile as a thin piece of paper in front of Lin Yihan. It would break if Lin Yihan poked it lightly.

She must be calmer. Even if she can ask Lin Yihan for it openly, she cannot continue her crazy behavior before.

If all the dark thoughts that were aroused by Lin Yihan came out, Lin Yihan would really be afraid of her.

After gently kissing Lin Yihan's eyes, Ning Zishu carefully let go of her hand. When she stood up, she found that her body was also dotted with many obvious marks. She burst into laughter. Lin Yihan really fought back without mercy.

But this is also a good thing. They are each other's partners, how can she be allowed to take the initiative alone.

After opening the wardrobe, Ning Zishu thought for a moment and just put on a nightgown. After all, regardless of one person's susceptibility period, they were both in the susceptibility period now and had just been completely marked by each other. As long as one person starts to have a fever, it will be like dry wood and a raging fire, which can be easily ignited. Wearing other clothes becomes a burden.

Yesterday, she really spent too much energy. Even Ning Zishu, who has a very accurate biological clock, got up a little late today. It was already close to noon. Ning Zishu didn't want Lin Yihan to sleep hungry all day, so after washing , went to the kitchen, planning to prepare a simple lunch for the two of them.

At the same time, Lin Yihan gradually woke up from her sleep because she lost the source of warmth. She stood up and rubbed her eyes, covering her sore waist, cursing in her heart that Ning Zishu was simply not a human being.

Where did Ning Zishu get so much energy? They had been working for more than a day, and Ning Zishu, the demanding party, actually got up earlier than her!

But at the same time, Lin Yihan couldn't help but feel grateful in her heart. Fortunately, she was the one who suffered the injury, otherwise her hand would probably break due to fatigue this time.

She is still Alpha and S-class!

But Ning Zishu's pheromone intensity is extremely high, much stronger than an ordinary S-class Omega, and his physical fitness is not affected at all. It is not inferior to an ordinary Alpha at all. How can this be compared!

Lin Yihan let out a long sigh with a drooped face. It seemed that she would be eaten to death from the inside out by Ning Zishu, a bad woman, for the rest of her life.

Lin Yihan, who was not very interested, picked up his mobile phone from the bedside table. When he saw Gu Yangjin's pop-up message, he immediately became energetic. He took out clothes from the closet at will, tidied himself up, and trotted to the door downstairs. , and sure enough she saw the supplies delivered and the secret gift she asked Gu Yangjin to prepare in the box.

Of course, the secret gift should be given out at the most appropriate time. With an obvious smile on Lin Yihan's eyebrows, he first put the things in his pockets and hid them, and then walked into the house carrying the food supplies.

After spending a reasonably sane day with Ning Zishu, Lin Yihan was thankful that Ning Zishu managed to stay calm in a non-febrile state. At the same time, Lin Yihan also began to feel uneasy. He was so normal during the day, so he wouldn't want to think about her again at night. Pass out from exhaustion.

Although Lin Yihan did not refuse Ning Zishu's approach, Ning Zishu still felt a little annoyed when he saw her looking so nervous.

Even during her susceptible period, her little strawberry would try to restrain herself. No matter how much she wanted pheromones, the most she would do was hug her and ask for a kiss. She did so boldly yesterday, so it was natural for her to be afraid.

But even so, Ning Zishu didn't mean to regret what happened before. After all, meat is only good when it is eaten in the mouth. Besides, Lin Yihan did not avoid her contact because of this, and that was enough.

Perhaps because Ning Zishu remained as gentle as usual throughout the day, Lin Yihan also let go and even offered to have a candlelight dinner with Ning Zishu to celebrate.

Ning Zishu looked at Lin Yihan with a smile and expectation in surprise. She seemed to understand something and nodded with a smile. Then the two of them chatted in the kitchen and prepared for the romantic time in the evening.

"Sister, do you know? Today is the 101st day we have known each other."

"I didn't expect time to fly by so fast." Ning Zishu, who was washing vegetables, was stunned for a while, what happened in these 100 days It quickly came to mind, as if in the blink of an eye, she was obsessed with a stranger, and decided to go against her biological father for the sake of this stranger whom she had only known for more than a month.

In the end, with the help of all parties, the villain who could subvert the world was successfully brought down. Now he and his lover Lin Yihan are hiding in this secluded villa to spend their vulnerable period together.

"Hey, sister, are you upset that you fell in love with a stranger so easily?" Lin Yihan hugged Ning Zishu's waist from behind, rested his head on her shoulder, and said with a smile, "Even if I regret it now It's too late."

"Who told me that my body and mind have been transformed into her by a bad woman. I will never let go." "Oh?

This is what you said," Ning Zi Shu wiped his hands on his apron, put his cool fingers on Lin Yihan's nose, and said with a half-smile, "Why can't you help it now?" "Because I want to say this before you do

. !"

Just now, Lin Yihan had a flash of inspiration and suddenly realized that Ning Zishu could not do anything for a whole day. It was probably because Ning Zishu had the same plan as her, so Lin Yihan couldn't stay still any longer.

"Sister, please be my partner for the rest of my life." Lin Yihan took out the palm-sized box from his pocket and handed it to Ning Zishu who had turned around very seriously, probably because he wanted to hide his Shy, Lin Yihan could hardly stop talking.

"The male protagonist's proposal lines in the romantic TV dramas I have watched are basically 'please marry me.' And although I am Alpha and you are Omega, there is actually no such fixed 'husband and wife' relationship between us. Besides, I already got the certificate from the Civil Affairs Bureau on the day we met, so this kind of proposal is not suitable." "The relationship is very good. We will be the closest people to each other, and we can spend a lifetime together and grow old together

. My partner who is determined to go to hell together, sister, are you right?"

"Yes, you said it very well, I like it very much." Ning Zishu smiled and stretched out his left hand to Lin Yihan, who was stunned for a moment, and then He put the ring on his middle finger with a smile on his face.

"So when are you going to prepare for our wedding?"

"Hey, wedding?!" Unexpectedly hearing this word from Ning Zishu, Lin Yihan immediately blushed, looked shocked, and stammered road.

"Why, don't you want to?" Ning Zishu raised her eyebrows slightly, took Lin Yihan's left hand that was hanging by her side, kissed the back of her hand, and then pulled out a small box from behind like magic.

"No, no, I don't want to, no, I just want to, that is, are we progressing too fast..." Lin Yihan looked at Ning Zishu's smile, and his face was completely red with embarrassment.

When Lin Yihan took the initiative to propose marriage, although she was very shy, she was not shy and could not finish a complete sentence. But once Ning Zishu used the same method to put a ring on her hand, she Then my mind went blank.

Ning Zishu burst out laughing. They had already done everything they should and shouldn't do. They even got the certificate from the Civil Affairs Bureau on the first day they met. This was too fast a progress.

But Ning Zishu also knew that Lin Yihan was just too shy, so he didn't hesitate to speak.

"Then, on the first anniversary?" Lin Yihan, who had regained her composure, carefully touched the ring on her hand and asked with a little guilt.

"Huh?"

Ning Zishu raised an eyebrow, and Lin Yihan immediately changed his tune, panicking for fear that Ning Zishu would be unhappy.

"No, no, that is, um, when our susceptible period is over, start preparations immediately! Before the end of the year, right away, I, no, wuwu..." "Pfft, okay, that's it," Ning Zishu put away

With a serious expression that deliberately teased Lin Yihan, he approached the other person with crooked eyebrows, leaned her against the kitchen cabinet and started to kiss.

Little Strawberry's flustered and shy look is really cute. Since she wants to fight back so much, there's nothing wrong with her.

Anyway, they will live together for a long time in the future.

The story of Little Strawberry and Teacher Ning ends here! Although I will continue to draw pictures of them, in Jinjiang, this is the end. The next two chapters are the story of "Lin Yihan". I personally hope everyone can read it.

It has been one hundred and one days since I wrote this article. Although a lot of things have happened and I have a lot of emotions, I still don't know how to describe this complicated feeling.

Finally, I have a novel that has been successfully completed. It was really not easy (wiping away tears)!

In short, in one sentence, thank you all for your company during these one hundred and one days!

If you are interested, you can check out the pre-collection and pay attention to the column. Please, this is really important for children (laughs).

Mountains and rivers bring us together, and we can all look forward to it in the future. See you all in the next article!

103

After death and rebirth, back to seven years ago, Lin Yihan did not make any changes. She just followed the trajectory of her previous life and followed the instructions of her teacher Ning Zhaoyi, doing what she should do with an empty mind.

Just when he saw Ning Zishu, Lin Yihan occasionally felt pity. How could a strong man like Ning Zishu, who had a dazzling light and naturally attracted the attention of people around him, think that a year later, he would be nominally... His partner went crazy and was locked up at home. How could he realize that his resistance would only make the already crazy Alpha act even more extreme?

Lin Yihan sometimes thought that if she reminded Ning Zishu from now on, the future might be different.

But so what if it's different, the future won't get better or worse, so why does she need to change?

So just like this, just like a puppet on strings, listen to Ning Zhaoyi's instructions as usual, go get close to Ning Zishu, follow Ning Zhaoyi's instructions, and make all traces on the surface so that no one can discover the relationship between them. relation.

Even if Ning Zishu escaped like she did in her last life, no matter how she investigated, she would not be able to discover that the dark experience she endured was entirely controlled by her biological father.

Whether it was their meeting, acquaintance, her pursuit, their cohabitation, her subsequent loss of control, uncontrollable violence, and Ning Zishu's escape, all of this was Ning Zhaoyi's arrangement, and what he did for Distorting Ning Zishu's plan.

It's so pitiful. No matter how outstanding Ning Zishu is, he will still be in the abyss just like her because of his trust in his family. I don't know if Ning Zishu in this life can get the happiness he wants after killing her.

Lin Yihan had no intention of surviving. She only wanted to finish what she should have done in her previous life, let Ning Zishu go, save Gu Xuejun, and then die blocking Qin Lan's gun.

As long as the death outcome of Qin Lan, a key figure, could be changed, Ning Zishu would be able to earn the trust of those people more easily in this life without having to participate in any human experiments.

For a person who is determined to die, the passage of time is meaningless, and similarly, the actions of other people around him are meaningless.

Whether it's Lin Yiquan who occasionally posts messages on social accounts to care about her, or Gu Yangjin who goes out of his way to let her know what's going on with her family, or the "friends" who follow her and take turns monitoring her every move, or go out of their way to let her know about her family's current situation, or because she's close to Ning Zishu. Ning Zishu's friend who was observing her condition.

It's not as good as a passing cat to attract Lin Yihan's attention.

It is a cow cat with shiny black fur, but its limbs and belly are all white.

Standing on the campus path, Lin Yihan looked at such a kitten from a distance, with beautiful amber eyes.

No one should be able to refuse the approach of a cat with an elegant gait. Even Lin Yihan, who felt that the world was all gray, was attracted by the black cat's snow-white claws and fur collar. She took a step towards the cat and thought... He continued to approach the other party, but was interrupted by another big white cat.

A long-haired white cat jumped out of nowhere. It was much larger than a cow cat. Probably because the aura exuding from Lin Yihan was not friendly. The white cat glared at her with a serious face, sky blue. There was no kindness in his eyes, which made Lin Yihan stunned. His outstretched hand stopped in mid-air, and then he lowered it dejectedly.

Lin Yihan stood there, watching blankly as the white cat meowed at the cow cat, and then left with the two palm-sized kitten by the back of its neck.

Even the cat hates her.

Even the cats we met on the roadside were in pairs, and she was the only one.

This extremely cruel fact made the aura of death exuding around Lin Yihan even heavier. And because the person who needed attention was not around, Lin Yihan simply did not hide his frustration and walked slowly away from the campus.

"Hey, Lin Yihan, you..."

Lin Yihan glanced at the other person. It was Ning Zishu's friend, probably named Qin Ye. In short, he was an unimportant person, so Lin Yihan had no intention of replying.

Perhaps because Lin Yihan's eyes were too dark at this time, the other party was made speechless by Lin Yihan's look.

Even a cat has a companion, but she was alone, both in the past and now, and in the end she lived like a homeless stray dog.

Even her thoughts were frozen by Lin Yihan. She lived like a perfect puppet every day. Only when she looked at Ning Zishu, her eyes showed a slight warmth.

Ning Zishu, this person has now become the reason for her to live.

She had to follow the trajectory of her previous life and let Ning Zishu grow into someone who could fight back against Ning Zhaoyi. If she died now, Ning Zishu would live an even more miserable life.

But except for Ning Zishu, Lin Yihan's world has turned gray, even herself.

Therefore, when Lin Yihan found out that after falling asleep, she would arrive in a deserted world of gray fog, she did not panic or resist.

After all, it was just a dream, no different from reality. Even because no one else existed, Lin Yihan no longer needed to pretend to be a normal person and could relax a little.

So tired, living is just torture, why should she be reborn?

Sitting on the ground holding her knees, Lin Yihan buried her head between her arms, trying to close her eyes and rest, but she still couldn't fall asleep.

If she falls asleep in a dream, will she never wake up again? Is it because she can't fall asleep yet because it's not time yet?

When alone, no matter how much Lin Yihan doesn't want to recall what happened before his rebirth, these things will still flood into his mind like a tide.

But this was complete torture for Lin Yihan.

If you want to stay like this anymore, it's better not to sleep in the future, Lin Yihan thought to herself with her eyes closed.

After entering this gray fog world for an unknown number of times, Lin Yihan has been tormented by the guilt of her previous life and is about to collapse. Her spirit is completely in a shaky state. If anyone approaches her at this time, they will suffer the most fatal consequences. s attack.

Lin Yihan's manic mood caused the gray fog in this place. Although there was no light at all, he could still see the fog surging and rolling crazily, as if it would become a world-destroying natural disaster with lightning and thunder in the next moment.

Then someone really appeared next to Lin Yihan.

"It's better not to keep this posture all the time. It will be troublesome if you fall asleep, and you might really die." A sigh with a smile suddenly appeared in his ears, and Lin Yihan immediately changed from holding his knees in a daze

. Her posture changed to attack mode, and she rushed toward the source of the sound. But what she didn't expect was that the person speaking looked exactly like her, except that he was much shorter.

It was too late to stop, and the two fell to the ground together. Lin Yihan pressed the person under him, but heard the other person's complaining with a smile.

"Even if you've been alone for a long time, there's no need to be so enthusiastic about me."

Lin Yihan frowned as he listened to her voice. Even his voice was exactly the same as hers, but his tone of voice was completely different from hers.

"Who are you and why are

you here?" "Hey, can you let me go first? Even if it doesn't hurt here, this posture is very strange." Although he

has the same appearance, the look on this man's face The expression was a smile that she would never show. Lin Yihan thought that the smile on this face was actually not as stiff as imagined.

Lin Yihan silently pulled the person up from the ground, staring at her with a heavy gaze, indicating that he would never let her go if he couldn't get the answer.

"My name is Lin Yihan. You can call me Yiyi. I guess you also have this name. It would be weird to call others by your own name." "Hey, why are you looking at me with this expression? After all, our faces and voices

are They are all the same. Maybe they are actually the same person. This is a fact that can be easily guessed. But why are you so tall? You are a head taller than me." No, they won't

. is a person.

Lin Yihan took a few steps back, his eyes full of complicated emotions.

She would never be as cheerful as this person, even speaking with a smile, and smiling even at her attackers.

"Don't leave. I'll be scared in this strange place alone. Can you let me stay with you? I won't disturb your rest, I promise!" Lin Yihan didn't want to see this person when he saw that he was trying to escape.

He turned around and wanted to run away, but unexpectedly he was hugged from behind.

Lin Yihan had never had such close contact with someone. At that moment, his whole body was frozen in place and he could not move forward.

"Please, don't go. I'm really scared. I finally saw another person. Just look at you. I won't disturb you. Please." Why can this person treat him without any grudges?

A stranger begged with such a cry, could her voice be so delicate?

As if the strength in her body had been drained, Lin Yihan gave up her resistance. She didn't speak. After the other party let go, she lowered her head and sat back on the ground in a daze.

Only this time, what Lin Yihan was thinking about was no longer what happened in the past, but the inexplicable extra "Lin Yihan" around him.

In addition to height and body shape, the voice, appearance, and even the name are the same. This cannot be a coincidence, so where does this "Lin Yihan" come from, why does he appear in her dream world, and is he the same as her? I have a completely different personality.

It's so annoying. Didn't he promise not to disturb her?

Lin Yihan raised her head and looked at the person around her who seemed to be nervous and scared, so she kept talking to herself or to her. She said: "Sit down and rest when you are tired. If you are afraid that you will fall asleep, I will wake you up. Don't force it." Hold on."

If Lin Yihan had known in advance that after she said these words, she would be stuck with this crybaby who suddenly shed tears, she... would probably still do this.

Lin Yihan felt that because the other person had the same face as hers and his voice was no different from hers, she had unknowingly let down her guard.

What's more, this is just a dream, no matter what the other party does, they can't hurt her.

"Huh? Are you a female Alpha?! The kind written in novels, with gland pheromones that mark Omega, a human with good physical fitness? Let me see if you have grown... Don't be angry Don't be angry, I'm just kidding!"

"What? It's just about appearance. It's no different from ordinary women. So how do the female Alphas and male Omegas in your world reproduce? Okay, okay, don't ask this anymore, you Don't be angry."

"Me? I should be equivalent to the female Beta in your world. I have no glands, can't smell pheromones, and of course can't make men pregnant. I am a very ordinary individual among the seven billion humans." "

I How do you know? Lin Yihan, don't you read novels? In the novels I have read, the ABO setting is used to write pornographic stories. During the estrus period every month, men can also get pregnant. There are reproductive organs, AO has pheromones, and the matching of pheromones, and the Omega cannot resist after being marked, have been played by many writing ladies!" "Humph, then I will give it to you. Tell me

about the plot of the ABO novel you have read recently. It was the Lily novel recommended to me by my best friend. By the way, do you know Lily? It is about two women falling in love, and the fourth love of Danmei and so on... "Lin Yihan

has rarely seen someone like Yiyi who is like a little sun. As long as he responds to her, he can talk non-stop like a chatterbox.

Maybe he is really afraid of becoming a human being, so Yiyi behaves like this. Every time he sees her in this world, he will be very happy to come to her side and share interesting things in life with her, even though he basically talks about himself. The novels I have read, and the plots in the movies and TV series I watched with my friends.

Do people like Yiyi have unspeakable things in real life? It sounds like there is nothing to share with her except these fictional literary and artistic works.

But Lin Yihan didn't want to know this, this was just a dream, as long as Yiyi was willing to share happy things with her.

"Wow, do you know the actor? He is very good-looking. It is said that the screen will enlarge people's faces, so if they look like ordinary people on the screen, in fact, these actors have very small faces in real life." "What, you actually said

that You are not as cute as me, but we have the same face, you are so narcissistic."

To be honest, Lin Yihan has a clear understanding of her appearance. Even if she faces people coldly, she has still been hit on because of her appearance. She knows He's pretty good-looking, and he's very popular among Omegas simply because of his looks.

However, facing Yiyi who had the same appearance as himself, Lin Yihan felt that this person was cute from the bottom of his heart. Regardless of her appearance, Lin Yihan firmly believes that she will be loved by many people because of her soft heart.

In Yiyi's world, she must be very popular and surrounded by many people.

But here, in this world where only two people exist, Yiyi, who is afraid of being alone, will actively stick to her, and only she can see Yiyi looking so cute.

This feeling of being needed quickly made Lin Yihan gradually cheer up. If she died in reality, she might never be able to see Yiyi again. If Yiyi was left alone and she was the only one, she would be scared. Cry it out.

Lin Yihan didn't want to see this happen.

Lin Yihan felt that she was also ridiculous. She obviously didn't want to do anything when she was reborn, but because of the three-month dream, she was willing to face someone who only existed in her dream and could never meet in reality. Reality.

Ning Zhaoyi's surveillance didn't matter, she knew their weaknesses and could easily gain their trust.

It doesn't matter if Ning Zishu is suspicious. Once she resolves the situation of being under surveillance, she will find a chance to confess to Ning Zishu.

The estrangement from her family didn't matter, she could do the surgery without telling them, no longer needed other people, and just used pseudo-pheromone to maintain her life.

Anyway, someone already needs her, and no one else in reality matters.

Lin Yihan spent more than twenty days following her plan step by step. She couldn't make it too obvious. After all, Ning Zhaoyi was too suspicious, not to mention that he couldn't trust an Alpha to sincerely help him.

If it weren't for watching that little sun-like person gradually lose his vitality, Lin Yihan might really be able to live a much more normal life than in his previous life.

"...I'm just a little tired. Can you let me rest against you for a while? Just a little while." "I'm

sorry. It won't be long before I can't stay with you anymore." "

Obviously you I've already cheered up. I'm really sorry. Don't think about those unhappy things in the future. You still have a long future to look forward to." "Lin Yihan, if I fall asleep this time, don't wake me up. Please

You."

Lin Yihan fell into a state of panic as he watched the person in his arms close his eyes as if he was extremely tired. No matter what he did, he couldn't get the sleeping person to respond.

Why?

Didn't you still talk to her about friends yesterday? Yiyi still needs to write her graduation thesis, but why does it suddenly become like this? What happened to her? What's the deal with not waking her up, what does she mean by what she said?

One by one, Lin Yihan, wake up, don't sleep. If you fall asleep in a dream, you really won't be able to wake up.

We have only known each other for a hundred days, and I haven't told you about myself yet.

Tomorrow I will go with others to get the certificate, and then I can solve the problems of my previous life. I don't have to be troubled by these nightmares. I can become happy. Look at me... Hey, please, talk, please

. Take care of me...

Without you in the future, what else is there to look forward to?

I still need you...

Lin Yihan couldn't say anything. With tears streaming down her face, she couldn't even see clearly the person lying in her arms. It was just a body without any real feeling, no movement, no words. Sound, without a smile, is nothing.

But in the end, even that nothing body turned into a point of light, drifted away from Lin Yihan's arms, and finally disappeared into the gray mist that had unknowingly lit up.

Lin Yihan couldn't even catch a small spot of light.

The gray fog darkened again, and Lin Yihan also knew the painful reality of "Lin Yihan" who had always pretended to be lively.

But even so, "Lin Yihan" still tried his best to find topics to chat with her after seeing her who was full of death thoughts, trying to make her happy.

And "Lin Yihan" has really succeeded and will soon pull her out of the shadow of the past.

If "Lin Yihan" did not disappear from her world in the end.

Lin Yihan, who had spent a day in a daze, saw Yiyi again who had disappeared on the last night. However, she was lying on the bed in the operating room in another world, and her weak vital signs completely disappeared in front of Lin Yihan's eyes.

Lin Yihan suddenly understood what to do to make her body come back to life, so she reached out to the body.

No matter what, it didn't matter, she didn't want her light to disappear just like that.

104

After walking through the increasingly dazzling light path, Lin Yihan opened his eyes and saw Jiang Shiqi with a cold face sitting dissatisfied by the bed. Looking at the tiredness on her face, Lin Yihan knew that Jiang Shiqi might have been there. Stayed here all day.

"You slept for eighteen hours this time. If you continue to sleep, I really can't help but call the emergency phone." "I'm sorry," Lin Yihan said apologizing and slowly got up from the bed, probably because his body was too weak

. After not being able to replenish her energy for a long time, after she stood up, her vision suddenly turned black. It was Jiang Shiqi who was sitting beside her who hugged her in time to prevent Lin Yihan from falling out of bed.

"What are you sorry for saying to me? This is not something you can control." Jiang Shiqi sighed and handed the sugar water that had been prepared on the bedside table to Lin Yihan who looked embarrassed.

"Drink. First, sit on the edge of the bed and take a breath. Even if you ignore the heart problem, this body is still in a serious sub-health state. It is not comparable to the physical fitness of your S-level Alpha." "Well, thank you," Lin

Yihan While taking a sip of water, he carefully paid attention to Jiang Shiqi's expression.

"Why are you looking at me like this? Could it be that you have done something sorry for me in another world?"

Lin Yihan quickly shook her head in denial. How could she dare to tell the truth to Jiang Shiqi? If Jiang Shiqi found out, he would definitely get angry and curse at her. Especially those who are not in this world.

Seeing her expression, Jiang Shiqi let out a sigh. The two of them must have been gossiping about her behind her back, otherwise Lin Yihan wouldn't be such a guilty little wife.

"Have you rested? If you're fine, tell me what's going on with her. The old middle-aged villain, the big BOSS, has been defeated. Is he dead? If he doesn't receive the cruelest punishment, I will shoot him. Scolded!"

Lin Yihan first shook his head and then nodded. Jiang Shiqi was so anxious by her reaction that she almost couldn't help but glare directly at her.

"After he was cornered by Ning Zishu and Yiyi, he went up to the rooftop and planned to jump off the building. Then he was pulled back by Yiyi and was finally taken to a helicopter. He will probably be sliced ​​up and studied as Ning Zishu's replacement in the future. ."

After thinking about it, Lin Yihan added what Ning Zishu secretly did for "Lin Yihan's" safety, and that "Lin Yihan" believed that Ning Zishu would protect him even if Ning Zhaoyi pointed a gun at his head.

Although Jiang Shiqi would definitely be furious and unhappy after hearing this, she still had to know that Yiyi and Ning Zishu were partners who trusted each other with their lives and completely trusted each other, and Ning Zishu was willing to do everything to protect Yiyi.

Only in this way can Jiang Shiqi be reassured about her life in another world.

"Tsk, just give it a try. After all, my Yiyi is Alpha, the one above, and I heard that Ning Zishu was completely marked by Yiyi again, and it was Yiyi who took advantage, so it doesn't matter." Jiang Shiqi was thinking at this moment.

He touched his chin and sighed: "It's great. Not only has she become Bai Fumei, whose family owns a mine, but she has also grown to nearly 1.8 meters tall, has a pair of long legs, and can easily develop abdominal muscles. Bai has become a gentle person. A beautiful wife with a dark side, this beautiful sister is willing to sacrifice everything for herself and be the enemy of the world." "Tsk

, no wonder those wearing books and articles are so popular. It feels so good to be in my place."

Lin Yihan heard When saying the first sentence, she still drank water to hide her expression guiltily. After all, looking at Jiang Shiqi like this, how could she dare to tell the truth? Although she is an Alpha, Ning Zishu is not an ordinary Omega. She has been marked by others for a long time. After that, I ate it back and forth and wiped it clean.

But after hearing Jiang Shiqi's feelings behind her, Lin Yihan couldn't hold it back any longer. She spat it out with a "pop" and almost choked to death on the mouthful of sugar water.

"Ahem, cough, cough, you, you..." Lin Yihan patted her chest and pointed at Jiang Shiqi and said "you" for a long time, not knowing what to say.

In the end, the breath that Lin Yihan had just held came up in her throat because of Jiang Shiqi's simple words, causing her to choke.

"What's the matter, why don't you let me be envious for a while? My former crush turned a blind eye to my confession, pretending to be dumbfounded, and flew away to a world that I can never reach without saying a word, and he was so pretentious. Envy, jealousy and hatred."

"Let me tell you, if it weren't for that person being Yiyi, I would definitely make a few cursed scarecrows, stabbing her with needles every day and cursing her so that she could only be left lying there, eaten up by her beautiful sister and wiped clean, unable to fight back. "

The expression on Lin Yihan's face gradually solidified, and then she covered her face with her hands and sighed in her heart. There was no need to curse, because she was a complete sufferer!

She was too naive. How could Jiang Shiqi be discouraged and sad just because she heard the happy ending of Yiyi living happily with others?

Jiang Shiqi would only curse and bless her, and then turn around to do things that made her happy, venting her frustrations, and after one night she would be like a normal person.

After taking a long breath, Lin Yihan looked up with a smile and looked up at Jiang Shiqi, who was still angry. He held her hand and looked a little pitiful and said: "Qiqi, actually I said very outrageous things one by one. I don't know whether I should tell you or not. "

Huh? She dared to smear me behind my back!" When Jiang Shiqi heard Lin Yihan's words, her face immediately changed and she said angrily, "Tell me, how did she smear me!" "Well, it can't be considered a smear, but

, I can't tell you now, can you wait for me for a while?"

Jiang Shiqi turned her head and snorted deliberately to express her dissatisfaction.

"Forget it, I don't want to hear it anymore. There's no way to get revenge anyway. All I can do is make myself angry!"

She could no longer be as angry at the innocent Lin Yihan as she was before.

"Since your situation is okay now, I'll leave first. If you have anything to do, remember to come to me and don't hold it in alone." Lin Yihan looked at Jiang Shiqi's back as she turned to leave, and suddenly had a feeling that if she didn't want to

There is a way to keep Jiang Shiqi here. With Jiang Shiqi's free and easy attitude towards people and things, she will soon be swept out of her own world by Jiang Shiqi like those ordinary classmates of Jiang Shiqi who have not even remembered their names for four years in college.

She didn't even have the experience of studying with Jiang Shiqi's classmate for four years. She was just a "Lin Yihan" who took over the body of Jiang Shiqi's best friend and stole the memory of this world. In her dream, she heard "Lin Yihan" talking about the time she spent with Jiang Shiqi. An interesting thing is that because of this, she developed a liking for Jiang Shiqi, a stranger who had been taken care of by Jiang Shiqi for several months.

Jiang Shiqi was willing to help her during this period entirely because she saved her best friend's life, and also because she used the body of "Lin Yihan" and had a face that Jiang Shiqi once liked.

As a stranger, she shouldn't have thought about relying on him after everything was over. In fact, she was not qualified to be friends with Jiang Shiqi.

However, remembering what "Lin Yihan" said to her when she said goodbye for the last time...

Lin Yihan gritted her teeth, put down the still warm sugar water in her hand, and trotted up to Jiang Shiqi who had already reached the door, and held her hand hard.

She should be braver and work hard to get what she wants.

She still thought that if she could at least become recognized friends with Jiang Shiqi first, there would always be a chance for other things!

Lin Yihan pleadingly said to Jiang Shiqi, who was facing her in confusion: "Qiqi, I, I have a few things I want to do. Can you please accompany me to complete them?" "It's just that I never had the chance to live a normal life before

. Now that I have entered a normal world, I want to do things with my friends that ordinary young girls would do."

After explaining his purpose, Lin Yihan saw that there was no disgusted expression on Jiang Shiqi's face, so he became bold and continued: "I also want to do like Yiyi, exchange favorite novels with friends, go shopping, eat and buy clothes together during holidays, and occasionally watch movies together. She also wants to do the things she has always wanted to do but couldn't do, such as going to an amusement park, riding a roller coaster, and traveling outside..." "

I, I just want to experience this kind of ordinary life with friends, but I only have you. Friend, can you please accompany me..."

It seems that she also feels that she wants to do too much. It is excessive and unreasonable to make such a request to Jiang Shiqi. She may be rejected by Jiang Shiqi. Lin Yihan said, her eyes Tears slowly overflowed from her eyes. She flinched and let go of Jiang Shiqi's hand, then lowered her head and let the tears in her eyes fall to the ground.

She really wanted to do these things, but what she wanted most was to have someone accompany her.

"There are too many things you want to do. It sounds like a lot of trouble. Forget it, who asked me to be your friend? It's no big deal to take care of a poor little guy like you." "Okay, just let me, the eldest sister

, I'll take you everywhere to play, oh, but there's one thing, you have to be responsible for my expenses. I'm a college graduate now and haven't found a job yet. My bank account is tight. Since you want to take up my free time, you have to bear the responsibility. Take responsibility, you know."

After hearing Jiang Shiqi's complaint with a smile, Lin Yihan quickly raised her hand to wipe away the tears on her face and nodded desperately to Jiang Shiqi.

"No problem, I am very good at making money. I have studied the world's economic situation and the stock market in the past two months, and made a small investment with my savings. Now I have a savings of hundreds of thousands, and there will be more in the future. More. I, I can support you!"

"Let me support you during this year of suspension of study. You don't have to do anything, just stay with me!" Hearing Lin Yihan's words, Jiang Shiqi opened her mouth in shock. ,

said blankly: "How could someone just travel through time and know how to invest while still in the hospital? It's so annoying that people are more annoying than others." "No, rich woman, support me! I don't want to work hard anymore!" Although Jiang Shi

Qi

said this, but in fact she was not the kind of salty person who waited for her friends to become rich and then took her to fly.

After spending the day recuperating with Lin Yihan and chatting and having fun, Jiang Shiqi also started to live a code-writing life like herself in another world.

Oh, she has countless literary and artistic works from another world as inspiration materials in her mind. It is not easy to support herself by writing articles.

Anyway, she doesn't want to look at other people's faces and act like a social beast!

But not all capitalists are like Xiao Yi, who is considerate and caring for their employees - this is the nickname proposed by Lin Yihan herself. She hopes that Jiang Shiqi can call her more affectionately, and Jiang Shiqi naturally has no reason to refuse.

Lin Yihan's body recovered much faster than the doctor expected, and she was able to run and jump like ordinary people before the Chinese New Year. The Lin family knew why and were not worried about her physical condition.

After the Lin family, including Jiang Shiqi, spent the Spring Festival together, Jiang Shiqi couldn't wait to take Lin Yihan on a trip, running around the country.

Jiang Shiqi sighed to Lin Yihan countless times. A woman like her who is beautiful, can make money, speaks softly to others, knows self-defense, and can easily knock down wretched men is extremely popular.

There is no need to "hire" her to accompany him on his travels. Just wave and a bunch of people will rush to your door.

Lin Yihan looked at her and smiled without saying a word. The gentle look in her eyes made Jiang Shiqi feel a little uneasy, but she soon forgot about it.

"Xiaoyi, are there really only 100 things on your 100-item wish list? It took us more than half a year to finish it right now. If there are any more, we won't have time. You have to go back to school when school starts in September. Otherwise, I will waste the undergraduate degree that I have studied hard for more than ten years."

Jiang Shiqi stood in the Ferris wheel cabin, looking at the smaller and smaller buildings below and the crowds that were similar to ant colonies, shook her head, and sighed in her heart , what's romantic about this, isn't it just to stand a little higher and see farther.

"Well, one hundred items have indeed been completed, but it took so long, largely because Qiqi, there are so many cities you want to travel to. Don't just see some internet celebrity check-in spots online. Run over and check in."

Lin Yihan stood behind Jiang Shiqi and smiled softly at her.

"Tch, didn't you have a great time too? Who do you have to complain to me? This is called a surprise on the journey, you know?" "...Now that a hundred things have been done, am I going to be fired by

Boss Lin?" Except?" Jiang Shiqi pouted, feeling a little reluctant. The life of being pampered by Lin Yihan was so comfortable. As long as she made a request, Lin Yihan would complete it, and she didn't need to worry about any trivial matters.

But Jiang Shiqi also knew that maybe this was what Lin Yihan said that day, one by one, all the outrageous things. Please ask her to compensate Jiang Shiqi on her behalf.

Tsk, no one wants this kind of compensation at all. Besides, she is already used to Lin Yihan's thoughtfulness. If Lin Yihan runs away like an unknown woman from nowhere in the future, she will be hit hard again.

"Ahem, Qiqi, I have a very selfish wish that takes up more of your time. Can you think about it?" Jiang Shiqi looked at Lin Yihan's nervous expression reflected on the cabin glass in front of her and

chose He raised his eyebrows and turned to look at her.

"Boss Lin, you are a bit greedy. One year is not enough, how much longer do you want?" "Please

spend all your time with me in the future, okay?"

"Jiang Shiqi, be my girlfriend, I can take care of you I will transfer all my property to you, and I will be able to support you and handle all the trivial matters in your life." "

Can you think about it? Qiqi."

Unexpectedly, Lin Yihan would suddenly confess her love. Jiang Shiqi opened her mouth, then closed it again, and reached out to hug Lin Yihan's Waist, probably to cover up his shyness, he closed his eyes and shouted: "I want to be the one on top!" "

Pfft, don't you want to lie down and enjoy it?" Lin Yihan rubbed Jiang Shiqi's head in front of her and leaned against her ear softly. said the voice.

"Please stay with me in the future. Even if you refuse, I will not let you go." "

Huh, I'm not stupid. I can't find a high-quality girlfriend who can support me even if I hold a lantern." "

Isn't it right now? In front of you? And it's from the heavenly system."

"Shut up!"

105

After Ning Zishu and Lin Yihan held a grand wedding on a private island, Ning Zishu shifted the focus of her work from the entertainment industry to easing the AO conflict, and Lin Yihan was naturally by her side as her assistant. , never left.

When she first learned about Ning Zishu's decision, Lin Yihan was very puzzled and extremely dissatisfied. She did not want her favorite sister to give up her hobbies and career for outsiders.

She also wanted to see Ning Zishu perform more different roles and see Ning Zishu shine on the screen!

The angry Lin Yihan expressed his dissatisfaction to Ning Zishu very directly, and refused to let Ning Zishu touch him. However, after two hours of neglecting Ning Zishu, the bad woman used pheromones to lure her to the bed. Enough has been done.

"Hate it, you obviously know that I hope you can continue your acting career, why should you give up." Although her voice became a little hoarse due to the bed incident just now, Lin Yihan's soft tone of voice did not change, she hugged Ning Zi He relaxed his waist and lowered his head, not wanting to look at this person.

Because it was Ning Zishu's decision, she was unwilling to force Ning Zishu to change for her.

Any decision Ning Zishu makes is the best choice after weighing the pros and cons. Lin Yihan doesn't want to embarrass Ning Zishu anymore because of his willful ideas.

"Do you want to hear the truth?" Ning Zishu, who was smiling, pinched Lin Yihan's earlobe, put it close to her ear, and said softly.

"Hmph, how dare you try to lie to me again? You can't hide anything from me."

The evil-minded Ning Zishu always has a thousand ways to make the angry Lin Yihan change his face.

"Although there are many considerations, the biggest reason is that I don't want to be separated from you, but bringing family members into the team will only affect everyone's work efficiency. Little Strawberry, you don't want me to become a willful person for my own selfish desires. Let everyone else accommodate my female star."

"Then..."

Knowing what Lin Yihan wanted to say, Ning Zishu simply kissed her so that she could not continue.

Now she didn't want to hear Lin Yihan's willful words at all.

"I don't want to affect other people, but I don't want you to leave me for too long. I can't bear it," Lin Yihan puffed up her cheeks, and Ning Zishu's voice became softer, "You should know what kind of person I am. I do n't want to be separated from you even for a day."

"Well, I didn't ask you to change your mind, huh, I said I would never be willful to you again." Lin Yihan was quite satisfied with Ning Zishu's answer, but She still pursed her lips and looked unhappy.

"Isn't it good to just be your heroine and play all the roles you want to see?" After hearing

Ning Zishu's words, Lin Yihan's eyes flashed, and it was obvious that her heart was moved.

Ning Zishu's promise touched Lin Yihan's deepest and most secret desires.

Although it would make her happy for everyone to see Ning Zishu's brilliance, if the best actor only performed for her, all the roles played by Ning Zishu would only belong to her... This kind of thing , it really inspired Lin Yihan's despicable desire for exclusivity.

"Sister, you are so annoying. You always use such words to coax me. You obviously know that I don't want to." Lin Yihan didn't want to admit this. She bit Ning Zishu's collarbone, leaving a light red mark on it.

"Like this, I'm very satisfied. Don't tease me. Otherwise, when I'm susceptible to it, I'll really force you to play this kind of shameful play. That's too embarrassing." "But it's just that

. It's not that I don't like it because I'm shy." Ning Zishu followed Lin Yihan's example and left his mark on Lin Yihan once again.

"What I like most is seeing you look so shy that you want to cry, so you will really cry when the time comes." "

Really, you pervert!"

But who makes her like this perverted sister who always likes to tease her the most? , what else can I do, I can only cooperate with my sister's bad taste.

After all, she also likes this kind of love in the world of love.

"Well, there is a second reason. I want you to live more freely and happily in this world, not just physically." Ning Zishu held up the face of her beloved partner and showed her the gentlest smile. "You hate the discrimination and inequality that exists in every corner, and you don't like being harassed and pursued by others because of your status as an S-class Alpha." "Pheromones, things that differentiate between classes, are no longer of much use in modern society

. , all people are unequal from birth, we can't change it, but we can at least start by changing the second gender discrimination of Alpha, Beta and Omega." "As long as we do it, we can always make the world better than it is now

. You gave me the courage, so I also want to work harder, little strawberry, can you satisfy my willfulness this time?" "...You have already planned it, why are you telling me this? Anyway,

you Know that I will never reject you."

Lin Yihan bit her lip, her eyes filled with water unconsciously, but she still sniffed and pretended to be calm, but when Ning Zishu's kiss fell on the end of her eyes, she finally endured it. All of it kept flowing out.

It is great that such a gentle sister is her lover and her companion who will accompany her throughout her life in this strange world.

It is not that simple to change the long-standing predicament, but fortunately, after so many years of operation, many of the members of the self-rescue association secretly formed by Ning Zhao have become elites in various industries, and they are in Ning Zishuhua. After a little effort, they all became her fans.

Ning Zishu came up with a way to alleviate the conflict. She had Lin Yihan, her S-class Alpha partner, and the Shuangmu Group who stood unconditionally on Lin Yihan's side. Moreover, she also had the help of the management center, and the strength of all parties added. Together, these Omegas can see hope for the future.

Many Omegas are celebrities in the entertainment industry, and they have many fans, including the gentle Alpha. After proposing to change the differential treatment between people of different second genders, it is not surprising that they received unanimous support. .

Except for a very small number of high-level Alphas who consider themselves superior to others, in modern society, pure personal force is not enough to give them the power to resist thermal weapons. After a period of temporary turmoil, many Alphas who once relied on their status to infringe on Omega's personal rights have been punished. punishment.

Even the management center has begun to clean up internally. Different eras should have different managers. The two old people who Lin Yihan once had a relationship with have become old waves that have been overthrown by the tide of the times.

After knowing their ending, Lin Yihan, who had become Ning Zishu's personal assistant at that time, was in a very depressed mood. After being exposed to more things, she was no longer as naive as before. She knew that in many cases, only one's stance can determine actions, even if it goes against one's own heart. , and had to do it.

Lin Yihan is lucky. From the more than 20 years before the time travel to the miracle of time travel, and even after the time travel to this world, she has been well protected by the people around her.

As a protected person, she knows how to be grateful, and is always willing to work hard for her lover, family, and friends. She gradually changes herself. Even though it is difficult at first, she never flinches, and she unknowingly becomes the protector of others. By.

But perhaps, for the people she cherishes in this ABO world, meeting her from time travel is also the luckiest thing.

Ning Zishu was not without resentment towards Lin Yihan, who had left this world forever, but compared to the pain in her previous life, Ning Zishu wanted to thank the "love rival" who sent her lover across the world to her.

Her little Alpha couldn't be sweeter.

If everything she went through in her previous life was to be able to be a lifelong partner with such a gentle and lovely Lin Yihan after her rebirth, Ning Zishu felt that she would be willing to do so.

They will be lovers who will stay together for life, grow old together and never be separated again.

Until the day when death ends their lives, they will embrace each other and close their eyes together.

If there is an afterlife, we will meet again and fall in love again, but this time, don't go through twists and turns because of the so-called gender difference and make each other sad.

After realizing that her lover's wish was childish, she has matured a lot and is no longer as youthful as she used to be. She smiles with crooked eyes.

Lin Yihan, who had a strange dream, hugged her lover and said: "Sister, your wish will definitely come true." "In the next

life, we will always be together!"

Little Strawberry, who suddenly had a little bad thoughts, did not say it. What happened in the dream made her want to surprise her sister in a long, long time.

There seems to be a lot of time in their future.

In fact, this extra story was written a long time ago ww

Now that I think about it, it seems good to post it. Anyway, in my place, the story of Little Strawberry and Teacher Ning will never end - as I said before, it

will be available for my daughters. Later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 100 10
Tao Youqing has liked Zhou Yirou and been her secret lover for several years. But she knew that Zhou Yirou didn't love her, and she was just used as...
1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1K 59 10
The death of Tup and Fives asked many questions that no one knew or wanted to answer. Kix refused to turn his back on his fallen brothers and promise...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...