𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍...

By loserlvrs

❝ 내 세상은 다 무너지고 now you're just a dead man runnin' 위험해 너 위험해 너 out ❞ Lee Seoyeon, known by her stage name LUNA... More

#01 ━━━ 루나 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'
→ kprofile
→ fact sheet
→ inside her phone
#02 ━━━ 루나 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘
→ new me
→ blue
→ dilemma
→ ttg
→ ghost
→ island
→ i ≠ doll
→ liar
→ drama
→ dispatch
→ dead man runnin'
#03 ━━━ 루나 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
→ rumoured
→ dating history
#04 ━━━ 루나 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀
#05 ━━━ 루나 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒
#06 ━━━ 루나 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖
#07 ━━━ 루나 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
#08 ━━━ 루나 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒
→ learn the alphabet

→ idol friends

135 2 0
By loserlvrs

( 이영지 + 이서연 )

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: December 2019 - Present
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Bestfriends , Sisters
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: 94%

▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: Lee Youngji and Seoyeon connected due to the fact that they're often criticized for the same things; not having the "ideal idol image" that companies like. They met backstage at an award show in 2019, expressing their mutual admiration. LUNA, kind of, fell in love with the youngers personality, gaining her number and keeping in touch. Fans loved when Seoyeon appeared on Youngji's YouTube show, the episode receiving the most views out of the whole series -- and Youngji on LUNA's show.

( 한유진 + 이서연 )

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: August 2023 - Present
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Mother & son
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: 100%

▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: In 2023, LUNA appeared as a ' Star Master ' on the Mnet survival show BOYS PLANET to host the final elimination in episode 11, which is where she met the boy who she immediately started calling her son jokingly. She had been keeping up with the show and, much like everyone, thought Yujin was cute (in a little brother way). She jumped at the proposition to host, and inevitably made friends with more than a couple of the trainees.

( 章昊 + 이서연 )

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: August 2023 - Present
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Friends , Mentor & mentee
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: 92%

▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: Much like with Yujin, Seoyeon met Hao the same day, and immediately thought that him and her had very similar personalities. After the man had debuted in ZEROBASEONE, LUNA proposed being friends, and they have been a fan favorite since through the small interactions they have occasionally.

( 최연준 + 이서연 )

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: April 2022 - Present
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Best friends
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: 97%

▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: LUNA met Yeonjun at a very difficult time in her life, but he acted as an island away from her despair the few hours a day she would emcee with him, which she became eternally grateful for. After Seoyeon had attended rehab for alcoholism, Yeonjun reached out to reconnect and they picked back up right were they left off in 2022, redeeming their role as one of the best kpop-friendships; Yeonjun even appeared on LUNA's YouTube show twice.

( 전소미 + 이서연 )

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: March 2019 - Present
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Bestfriends , Sisters
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: 95%

▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: LUNA met Somi a couple months before her solo debut, writing for and with the younger, creating an immediate connection. Ever since, they've been captured eating together, going shopping or sitting close at award shows. Fans especially like when they interact indirectly, showing their support for each others music through TikTok challenges or Instagram stories.

( 비엠 + 이서연 )

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: October 2017 - Present
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Siblings , Soulmates
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: 91%

▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: Matthew, ever since meeting LUNA, has acted as a big-brother for her. She often confides in the man with full trust; BM being the reason she had the courage to brake up with her abusive ex right before she won her trial against SM Ent, and admit herself into rehab, sobering up to become a better Seoyeon for SOL; while she was away, Matthew took care of Gimbap and watered her houseplants. Though most of their story isn't known publicly, the pair is pictured going on little platonic dates, or hanging out together, which fans faun over on various social media platforms.

( 에릭남 + 이서연 )

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: April 2019
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Friends , Companions
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: 88%

▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: Eric and LUNA became friends in 2019 when she appeared as a special guest on The Daebak Show w/ Eric Nam. Now, she is often seen as a regular, joining multiple seasons of HWAITING. On the hidden side, Eric was always supporting LUNA behind the scenes, texting her everyday (despite not receiving answers while she was in Rehab) and was none other than one of her biggest fans when she returned with ' DEAD MAN RUNNIN '.

all rights reserved © loserlvrs , 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 8.3K 41
Luna has been known as a famous ice skater since she was little and now, she's known to be one of the youngest leaders in the k-pop industry. How w...
594K 16.9K 178
Liane Seong or Seong Ha Eun was incredibly close with SKZ as they were trainees together, after they debuted she was so happy for them. She decided t...
9.3K 339 28
𝟭𝟴+ | 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 A dream career should be what every modern woman chases, not love. That's what you've always told yourself, but whe...
14.2K 561 46
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ IF SHE TURNS , I'LL THROW HER OUT THE WINDOW , SO SHE CAN'T ATTACK YOU. ❜❜ ▰▰ All Of Us Are Dead ▰▰ Status _ Completed...