MHA: The Son Of Ben 10,000

By AdityaD1Man

It all started when an alien device fell from the sky and stuck itself on the wrist of a 10 year old boy in A... More

Character Bio
1. Enter, Ken Tennyson!!
2. Ken's Starting Line
3. Welcome to your Hero Academia
4. UA High: First Day
5. The Tests
6. Combat Training
7. Aliens and Explosions
8. The Swordsman
9. Do Your Best Class Prez!!
10. Rescue Tria- Wait its not?
11. VERSUS!!
12. IT'S HERO TIME!!
13.Upon Each of Their Chests
14. UA Sports Festival
15. LET'S GO!! SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
16. RACE FOR THE TOP!!
17. An Unexpected Team Member?!
18. The Boy Born With Everything
19. A Battle Between Former Friends
20. Shoto Todoroki VS Ken Tennyson
21. The Successors of Legendary Heroes
22. Time To Pick Some Names!
23. A Very Tennyson Internship
24. Tennysons VS The Highbreed
25. climaX
26. Everyone Else's Internship
27. A Stained Encounter
28. Master and Student
29. UA Students vs Hero Killer: Stain
30. Conclusion
31. Internships Wrap Up
32. The Curse Of The Omnitrix
33. Final Exam Time!
34. Round Two!!
36. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 1
37. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 2
38. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 3
39. Special Arc: Two Heroes Finale
40. The Omnitrix Wielder From Another Universe
41. Deku 10 And Ken 10
42. Breakout
43. Game Start!!
44. The Pussycats!!
45. 2nd Day of Camp, First Day of Hell
46. Lurking Shadows
47. SURPRISE ATTACK!!
48. My Hero: Ken 10
49. Stand Your Ground, Heroes!!
50. Come the Conqueror

35. Lucky Girl's Disciple

245 5 4
By AdityaD1Man

"You guys...I'm looking forward to all your summer stories...!" Mina cried alongside the other students who failed.

"Come on, guys! There could be a last minute twist!" Izuku replied.

"Midoriya...If you say that you'll jinx it...! Those who fail the exam, don't get to go to summer camp and will be in summer school! And we never cleared the practical! If you don't get that then your own level is sub-monkey, you bastard!" Kaminari replied as poked Izuku's eyes with his fingers.

"Calm down, man." Sero said to Kaminari. "I'm not exactly in the green either. Thanks to Aoi, my team technically cleared it. All I did was sleep. So, I'm pretty sure that I'm screwed too."

"If you're gonna show us pity then give us more than that why don't ya?!" Kaminari yelled.

"If you guys trained hard enough, you wouldn't have failed." Itsuka chimed in with Ken and Aoi by her side.

"When the bell rings take your seats!" Aizawa stated as he entered the class leading to all the students taking their seats. "Morning. About your final exams...I hate to say that some of you have failed. And as such...Everyone's going to camp!"

"A LAST MINUTE TWIST!" Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Sato exclaimed.

"At least no one butchered the written exam. For the practical, Sato, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari and Sero failed." Aizawa announced to the class, confirming Sero's prediction and depressing him. "For the exam, we villains left you a way to win while gauging how you faced the challenges we set for you. If we didn't then you guys wouldn't last more than 2 minutes against us."

"So when you said you were going to crush us..." Aoi asked.

"It was to corner you. The summer camp is meant for training. So, the students who failed need it the most. It was a logical ruse!" Aizawa announced to the class with his uncomfortable looking grin.

AFTER SOMETIME

"Well, I'm just glad that everyone gets to go!" Ojiro said to a group of students.

"A one week boot camp, huh..." Tenya muttered.

"Looks like we're gonna need a lot of stuff..." Izuku stated.

"I don't have a bathing suit. Definitely need to pick one up." Kaminari added.

"In that case, why don't we all go shopping tomorrow? We don't have any classes, after all!" Mina suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Kaminari replied.

"Bakugo, ya coming?" Kirishima asked Katsuki.

"Like hell I am!" Katsuki replied.

"You should come too, Todoroki!" Izuku said to Shoto.

"Sorry but I visit my on holidays." Shoto replied.

"Are you three coming?" Ochako asked Itsuka, Ken and Aoi.

"No, actually." Itsuka replied.

"Yeah, same here." Aoi and Ken replied unanimously.

"Why not?"

"Well that's because we're leaving for America tomorrow." Itsuka replied.

"Yup." Ken and Aoi added as they realized something.

"Why are you coming?" Ken asked Itsuka.

"I gave some thought to the whole magic thing your dad mentioned and decided to go through with it." Itsuka replied.

"Oh. Welcome to the club." Ken replied as he remembered reading an email in the morning.

EARLIER IN THE DAY

After brushing his teeth, Ken opens his laptop to play some games when he sees an email on his notification bar from someone named 'David Shield'.

"David Shield? Isn't he the man who provided the tech for Might tower?" Ken thought to himself as he opened the email and began reading it.

The email:

Dear Ken,

My name is David Shield. I am the head scientist of I-Island. Your father and I are old friends. It's been sometime since I've seen you. The last time I saw you, you were just learning to walk!

Well enough about me. I sent this email to you to invite you to the biggest tech expo in the world, The I-Expo, happening in one week. I hope you can make the time to attend with your family. Additionally, you may bring 2 more guests along with you.

Thank you!

"I-Island, huh?" Ken muttered to himself as he called his dad.

PRESENT

"You're going to America?!" Mina exclaimed. "You're getting an early vacation! So not fair!"

"Well, it's not exactly a vacation for me. I'm going there for some training." Itsuka replied. "Plus, Ken is going to attend some fancy event there with his family."

"Who's going to be training you?" Izuku asked.

"My aunt Gwendolyn will be training her." Ken replied with a smile as he placed his hand on Itsuka's shoulder making her slightly flustered.

"Gwendolyn...As in...The Dazzling Lucky Girl?!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Yup!" Itsuka replied.

The next day the trio along with Ben left for America. After a 6 hour plane ride, they arrived at Ben and Ken's hometown, Bellwood.

"Home sweet home, baby!!" Ken yelled as he stepped out of the airport.

"Someone's excited." Aoi said to Itsuka who tried to calm her nerves about the whole training thing. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing...It's just that I'll be learning magic from Lucky Girl! She's one of the strongest heroes around. What if...What if I'm not up to the mark? What if-"

"Stop worrying about all that. You'll do great!" Ken interrupted. "Just believe in yourself and push through! Also, I hope you guys' English is up to the mark."

"Yes, it is. Now let's get going." Aoi replied in English as a blue muscle car pulls up next to them.

"What's up, you guys?" Kevin Levin asked as he lowered the glass of his door.

"That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen..." Aoi commented as his eyes were glued to the car. "American muscle is freakin' awesome..."

"I second that." Ben added as he approached Kevin. "Nice car ya got there. Thanks for coming man."

"Anytime." Kevin replied as the four got in the car.

1 HOUR LATER

"Welcome home, Kenny!!" Kai greeted as she squeezed her son joined by their dog. "It's been so long since I've seen your face!"

"M-Mom...You're sq...Squeezing...Me...!" Ken replied as he continued to get squeezed by his mother.

After sometime, Kai lets go of her son and gives a long hug to her husband before meeting her son's friends.

"You must be his friends from school!" Kai greeted Itsuka and Aoi.

"Y-Yeah...I'm Itsuka Kendo." Itsuka introduced herself as she bowed.

"Tokio Aoi. It's a real pleasure." Aoi added as he did the same.

"Pleasure's all mine!" Kai replied. "Why don't you all drop your stuff at Kenny's room? Then we can eat some food."

"Then it's off to 10k Tower, right?" Ken asked. 

"Yes." Ben replied.

After lunch, Ben and the trio left for 10k Tower. Upon arriving there, Itsuka and Aoi are taken aback by the size of the extremely technologically advanced building that is 10k Tower.

"Come on." Ben said as he lead the trio inside.

At the lobby of the building, a beautiful orange haired woman with green eyes wearing a blue hero costume stood; waiting for them.

"Ah...You guys are here!" Gwendolyn Tennyson or rather Gwendolyn Levin said as she flew over to the group. "Kenny, it's been such a long time!"

"Hey, aunt Gwendolyn!" Ken replied as he shared a hug with Gwen before the latter looked over to her new student and her blue haired friend.

"You must be Itsuka kendo! And...Tokio Aoi!" Gwen greeted. "I watched your performance at the Sports Festival! You were very impressive!"

"Thank you!" Itsuka replied as she bowed.

"So, are you ready to get started?" Gwen asked Itsuka. "Magic ain't easy but if you work hard enough, you can be just as good as me if not better."

"I won't let you down!" Itsuka instantly replied.

Gwen and Itsuka then enter one of 10K Tower's training rooms.

"Itsuka, do you know what my quirk is?" Gwen asked her student as she stood in front of her.

"Some kind of energy manipulation?" Itsuka replied.

"Good! To be exact it's Mana manipulation." Gwen stated. "Do you know what Mana is?"

"It's a super natural life force that can be transmitted or inherited." Itsuka replied.

"Good! You know your stuff!" Gwen replied with a smile. 

"Mana is everywhere. It is present in every single being in the universe. All life can be connected through Mana." Gwen explained as she created a rose out of energy before snapping her fingers; turning the rose into a flock of butterflies, leaving Itsuka amazed at the display of skill. "Mana is a necessary component, the main ingredient if you will, in magic. All magic spells require Mana in them."

"I have question." Itsuka asked. 

"Fire away!" Gwen replied.

"It's kinda related to you, actually. If you can manipulate Mana naturally to your liking then why did you pick up magic?" Itsuka asked.

"Well, I wasn't very good at using my powers as a kid. I didn't start controlling my quirk properly till I picked up magic." Gwen replied.

"I see. Since magic requires Mana, it basically taught you to control your Mana more freely without needing spells!" Itsuka rationalized.

"Hit the nail right on the head!" Gwen replied as the two shared a chuckle. "Okay, let's start with a simple levitation spell."

One of the tiles of the floor opens up as a bottle emerges from it on a small table.

"Observe." Gwen commanded.

Gwen then chants a spell as her palms glow a bright pink. The bottle then starts levitating as it is covered in a pink glow.

"Now, you try. The spell is called 'Levios' ." Gwen stated as she got behind Itsuka. "Make sure to concentrate. Look within yourself and feel your Mana."

"Right. Levios!" Itsuka replied as she held her arms out; palms facing towards the bottle. She then closes her eyes to feel her Mana. She waits and waits and waits but nothing happens. She tries five more times but ends up getting the same result.

"No good..." Itsuka stated as she dropped her arms in defeat.

"That's because your thinking of your Mana like hitting a switch to turn on a light. Mana is a part of your being. Think of it like an extension of your own body; like a quirk except it involves speaking." Gwen explained.

Itsuka after hearing her mentor's advice turns her attention back to the bottle. She closes her eyes and feels her Mana and channels it throughout her body. 

"Don't think of it like some kind of accessory. Treat it like a quirk." Itsuka thought to herself as she continued to channel her Mana.

Itsuka then holds her hands out towards the bottle once more as she opened her eyes. "Levios"

Itsuka's hands begin to glow a turquoise color as the bottle is covered in a turquoise glow. The bottle then begins to levitate, impressing Gwen.

"Good. Now keep concentrating and set the bottle back down." Gwen said to her protege.

"Yes ma'am." Itsuka replied as she does what she's told and slowly puts the bottle down.

Just as the bottle lands back on the table, the Tower's alarms go off.

"An intruder?!" Itsuka asked.

"No. We've got trouble in the city." Gwen replied as Ben called her on her phone.

"We got trouble at 36th street." Ben stated over the call. "You coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." Gwen replied as she snapped her fingers, changing Itsuka's outfit to her hero costume with magic.

"My hero costume?!" Itsuka internally exclaimed as she examined her suit. "What are you doing exactly?"

"Sweetie pie, It's Hero Time!" Gwen replied as she smirked and created a portal.

36TH STREET

Four-Arms is punched by a white gorilla with a human head and sent flying across the street as Gwen and Itsuka arrive via a portal.

"What's wrong, Tennyson? You seem off your game today." The gorilla stated as he emerged from a cloud of smoke. "Did your time in Japan get you all rusty against good ol' me?"

"You okay, dad?!" Kickin' Hawk asked as he knelt down to Four-Arms.

"Yeah I'm good, kid." Four-Arms replied as he charged towards his attacker. The gorilla takes a swipe at Four-Arms but the hero manages it to dodge it and strikes him in the face with a quick punch from his upper left arm. 

"Doctor Animo!" Gwen stated as she prepared herself.

"Lucky Girl!" Animo growled as he tried to body slam Gwen but the magic wielding hero immediately puts up a force field and protects herself.

"Help with the evacuation!" Gwen said to Kickin' Hawk and Itsuka. "And then lend us a hand!"

"Roger that." The kids replied as they took off.

Gwen then teleports and gets behind Animo and fires energy blasts at him. Animo takes a swipe at Gwen as she teleports once more.

"Where are you aiming?!" Gwen yelled as she fired a torrent of flames from her hands that Animo barely managed to dodge.

Animo tries to grab Gwen once more but she slips away by teleporting once again, annoying the mad doctor even more.

"Would you stop that?!" Animo yelled as he glared at Gwen.

"No." Gwen playfully replied as she chanted a spell and duplicated herself.

The Gwens chant a spell and release fire from their hands which Animo narrowly avoids and punches a clone in the face before it disappears in a pink flash of light. One of the clones gets in front of Animo and creates a shield and then uses it push Animo back towards another clone who hits him with Mana hammer.

As Itsuka helps out with evacuation, she turns around and sees Gwen fighting Animo. 

"Wow..." Itsuka muttered in amazement as the Gwen clones blast Animo on his back as he's kicked by Four-Arms.

"TURBO!!" Gwen yelled as she attacks Animo with a Mana tornado, knocking him into a nearby building. Gwen's clones all disappear as she lands back on the ground.

"And that as they say..." Gwen stated as she approached Four-Arms who turned back into human form.

"Is that!" Ben finished as he shared a high five with Gwen as the crowd cheered for the two.

Unknown to them, Doctor Animo rises from the rubble ands prepares to attack them. Itsuka sees this and runs past Gwen and Ben chants the spell she learnt and makes Animo levitate. Gwen sees this and immediately chants a spell of her own.

"Intrudamodo Elabrator!!" Gwen chanted as she struck Animo with a powerful blast of Mana, knocking him out cold.

"And now, the job's over!" Itsuka stated as she joined Ben and Gwen with Ken joining the group soon after.

The crowd praises them for their victory as Animo is taken away by the cops.

Soon after, the group return to 10K Tower when Ben gets a call on his Omnitrix.

"Take the kids in, I need to take this." Ben said to Gwen who nods in approval and does what she's told.

"Sorry to call you while you are spending time with your family but this is urgent." Rook said to Ben via the Omnitrix.

"Go on." Ben replied.

"We have received reports of a break out on the prison planet of Incarceon." Rook informed.

"What?!" Ben exclaimed.

"As you know, Incarceon houses the most dangerous of criminals in the galaxy. A lot of them have escaped including 3 of your worst enemies. We could really use your help in tracking them down along with Gwen and Kevin." Rook requested.

"I'll meet you at Mount Rushmore." Ben replied as Gwen entered the lobby of the Tower.

"What's wrong?" Gwen asked.

"Incarceon. There's been a breakout." Ben replied.

"Seriously?!" Gwen exclaimed. "Our years of hard work just...Argh!!"

"I know..." Ben replied.

"I was really looking forward to training Itsuka too..." Gwen stated as she lowered her head.

"Well, there's nothing we can do I suppose. The universe needs our help. We've got to act." Ben replied as he placed a hand on Gwen's shoulder. "We'll be back before you know it."

LATER

"Here." Gwen said to Itsuka as she gave a her a small book.

"A book?" Itsuka asked as she took the book from Gwen.

"It's my Grimoire. It's got a lot of magic spells for you to try out." Gwen replied. "Sorry kid but I'll be out of town with Ben and Kevin for a  while for a mission. That means, I won't be able to train you for a while."

"I see..." Itsuka replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I was really looking forward to training you too, kiddo. But this is an emergency. I can't turn a blind eye to it." Gwen reasoned.

"No, it's okay. I get it. Heroes should never turn a blind eye to those who're in trouble." Itsuka replied as she smiled at Gwen.

"Thanks for understanding." Gwen replied. "That spell book is really going to come in handy, so hold on to it. The concept for performing magic more or less remains the same for most spells. You'll just have to learn to regulate the amount of Mana you put into each spell. It's really easy; it's like applying power in your punches. You got one week till the trip, so you can try some spells for yourself."

"Oh, I definitely will." Itsuka replied.

The next day, Ben, Gwen and Kevin left Planet Earth to hunt down to recapture the criminals who escaped Incarceon. One week would pass. In that one week, Ken and Aoi got in some training with Devlin joining them from time to time. Itsuka tried out a lot of magic spells during this time. Some, she mastered instantly while others took some time.

Finally the day of the trip had arrived.

"You kids have everything you need?" Kai inquired from Ken, Itsuka, Devlin and Aoi.

"Yes!" the teens replied.

"Then let's go!!" Kai exclaimed as she and the others got into a private plane.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N" And we are FINALLY done with the events of season 2. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Now, it's time to move on to Two Heroes. I'm really excited to adapt this movie. We're gonna see a lot of characters show up. Sadly, Ben 10K, Gwen and Kevin will not be a part of Two Heroes' cast. Let's be honest if all three of them showed up then they would pretty much mop the floor with Wolfram's little gang. Hence, I've chosen to keep them out of Two Heroes. Don't worry, you'll definitely see more of Gwen and Kevin in season 3, so stay tuned!"

BONUS CONTENT!!

Concepts that didn't make the cut

1. Ken unlocking Humungousaur during the final exams arc. I didn't go through with this because Ken had already unlocked 4 aliens during the Sports Festival and he also unlocked Alien X during the internship arc. So, unlocking yet another alien in the final exams would've been too much.

2. Ken, Izuku and Katsuki vs All Might and Ben 10K. As awesome as this sounds, this match up just isn't fair. Let's be honest, Earth's most powerful superheroes teaming up against a bunch of kids is overkill. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 22
(A Ghost Rider and Blue Exorcist Fan Fic.) Dillian Blaze never liked to talk about his father much....mainly because aside from the fact that his fat...
63.9K 991 15
I saw a couple stories like this so I felt like giving it my own twist cuz why not. After fighting against AFO back in Kamino Wards, Izuku Midoriya a...
16K 703 40
Henry Cavill and His beautiful dog Kal visit the Great Ormand Street Hospital, to see some sick children and hopefully cheer them up a little by havi...
1.4K 53 11
Gregory is once again trapped in the now abandoned Pizzaplex, and he needs help! Now Cassie, Gregory's best friend, Ladybug, and Cat Noir, would-be s...