Summoning Earth

By EarthSummons_Author

In 2023, an ordinary day on earth. Suddenly, the light covering the planet has opened a new era for the peopl... More

Chapter 1: The Great Transfer
Chapter 2: The Beginning
Chapter 4: Sqread Out
Chapter 5: The First Contact
Chapter 6: Qua Toyne Dialogue
Chapter 7: New Arrival
Chapter 8: China Ambition
Chapter 9: Diplomatic and Assault
Chapter 10: Casablanca Maritime Crisis
Chapter 11: The Struggling
Chapter 12: Marching of the Giants

Chapter 3: Expansion Plan

1.1K 30 19
By EarthSummons_Author

On May 11th, 2023, Mumbai City, Indian Naval Base, India

At dawn, right at the naval base, a series of warships from participating nations in the southern exploration gathered in a long line along the dock. The naval forces of Southeast Asian countries such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, and Malaysia have sent naval squadrons, consisting of 23 ships, with China, less involved in joint activities, sending 2 destroyers, 6 escort ships, and 2 transport ships, totaling 10 vessels, some of which are preparing to depart. The Indian Navy has deployed a fleet playing a pivotal role in this expedition, including an aircraft carrier of the Kiev class, 3 Sindhughosh-class submarines, 5 destroyers, and 3 diverse-class frigates.

The Indian government entrusted the command of the campaign to Admiral R. Hari Kumar, along with interpreters and linguists dedicated to translating the language of extraterrestrials, although the chances are slim. Additionally, to prevent the spread of diseases from the newcomers, the Indian government dispatched chemical warfare units on board the ships.

In the office, Admiral Kumar is gazing directly at the Mumbai naval base with a lineup of warships, creating a majestic scene. Suddenly, the telephone rings, snapping Kumar back to attention. He quickly walks to the desk, lifts the phone, and greets the caller.

"Hello, Admiral R. Hari Kumar, we have an announcement for you," the statement makes Kumar decisively inquire, "Has the United Nations Assembly approved our operation?"

The response is immediate, "Of course, everything is progressing smoothly. I assume the Western powers are also planning to explore the remaining continents. We are set to depart tomorrow night, and the multinational fleet may approach those continents the following morning. I will send a report on the sea conditions tomorrow morning after the space agency completes the map. Also, avoid doing anything that may undermine the military's reputation in front of our partners, even though, Admiral, I sense the pressure on you. That's the condition, Admiral." Ending the call, Admiral Kumar responds, "No problem; I just hope those extraterrestrials won't sink the entire fleet, or it seems we're overly concerned about them being extraterrestrial with advanced attack technology." The other side nods, seemingly satisfied, bids farewell to the fleet commander, and hangs up. Back in the admiral's office, he sits down, contemplating how to send an advance team to check the civilization on that Southern continent. He makes a bold decision. He lifts the desk phone and contacts the President.

"Mr. President, this is Admiral Kumar. Is there something you need from the Prime Minister's office?" The female staff on the other side responds.

"I am Admiral Kumar, and I need to connect to Prime Minister Modi's office." Immediately, the female staff transfers the communication to the Prime Minister.

"Prime Minister Modi here, why did you call me?"

"Well, Prime Minister, hmmm, we need an El/w-2090 and four Rafales for an escort."

The statement surprises Modi, "For what purpose, exactly?"

"You will find out soon, Prime Minister."

United States 7th Fleet Command Center, Yokosuka, Kanagawa Province, Japan

Vice Admiral Karl O. Thomas, Commander of the 7th Fleet, found himself in a virtual meeting with President Joe Biden and Secretary of Defense Lloyd James Austin III. The discussion revolved around the challenges of defending Taiwan and the strategic deployment of forces to monitor Beijing's northern region.

"Before we delve into the main issue, there's a matter we need to discuss," President Biden stated.

"What is it, Mr. President?"

"Currently, protecting Taiwan with only one fleet poses challenges. I recommend stationing special forces in Japan to monitor the northern Beijing area. The United Nations will handle this position for India."

"Hmm... I'll report this to my subordinates."

"Alright, Thomas, send an aircraft carrier group to the Expeditionary Fleet immediately. I need you and Ambassador Emmanuel to accompany this fleet. Both of you represent the United States in establishing diplomatic relations with the races there, so be careful." President Biden requested.

"The aircraft carrier CVN-76 Ronald Reagan, sir, will depart for Cam Ranh Port to rendezvous with other countries and other task groups from Guam. Then, you will cross the Malacca Strait to the Southeastern part of that continent. The navies of Singapore and Thailand will join you on this journey. Additionally, Nimitz will also approach the new continent on both the East and West coasts. We will leave some destroyer groups to disrupt the northern Beijing area. Simultaneously, deploy special flights from the aircraft carrier into continent A. The entire campaign relies on you. Fulfill the mission successfully, and good luck to all of you." Secretary Austin added and provided additional instructions to Thomas

"We have received the orders and will commence preparations immediately." With that, he hung up.

The White House, Washington D.C., United States

Continuing the conversation immediately afterward:

"Well, Austin, what are your thoughts on deploying an expedition to explore the continent in the northwest of North America?" Biden inquired.

"Certainly, Mr. President, it's a must. However, it will pose significant challenges for us on the international stage, given that the current diplomatic campaign of the United Nations is still in its infancy. So, we should consider initiating it after the UN expedition concludes. Additionally, I know that some continents in this new world possess structures and means similar to Earth. Therefore, we need to carefully consider deploying an aircraft carrier task force for diplomatic missions with them."

Biden shifted the conversation, "Regarding the issue of the reptilian beings detained in Turkey, we need information on this race. So, I want you to collaborate with Ankara to extract information from them."

"Ankara is quite cooperative, so our personnel can easily approach those beings with dragon-like characteristics. Interestingly, according to intelligence, these reptilian beings have a language resembling the Akkadian language of the Babylonian civilization, and another language that we are not familiar with. Due to their hostility, the process of understanding this new world is quite challenging," explained Austin.

Biden chuckled with interest, "Truly an intriguing race. Oh, and about drafting proposals to increase the defense budget for Congress, I'm assigning that task to you. When can we resume economic activities with other nations?"

"Well, we have a more pressing issue with military bases in Asia. The logistics will be horrendous if we don't expedite the progress of exploration campaigns toward the East. If we don't push forward through those continents, our military bases in Europe, Hawaii, Africa, and the Middle East will struggle to maintain operations. Luckily, we have control over the shipping routes in the Americas, which is advantageous for us. As for restarting the economy, even we are uncertain, mainly because Asia is severed from the Middle East and Central Asia. There's only one transport route that doesn't traverse those continents, which is through Europe and Russia, and it will be costly, as you know, Joe. Instead of heading west, where we encounter Japan, which has become a mysterious continent, we can purchase parts for our military equipment from them to reduce transportation costs."

Upon hearing the grim news, Biden began to consider it, "Hmm... Should we start the campaign earlier? Even though our Allies may not catch up with our pace, it might be the only way for us to revive the global economy in this severe crisis. The more we hesitate, the deeper the economy sinks into catastrophe. Transportation costs might be higher, but at least we avoid a disaster that could collapse the economy... well, Earth's economy."

Austin nodded, "This issue is a double-edged sword, but if you intend to push forward with the Westward campaign, the pressure on the U.S. and global economies will diminish. This proposal will be presented to Congress, and we just need to wait for its approval by the United Nations or deploy it unilaterally without UN permission. Well, that's my theory."

"It would be great if we could use that 'thing,' and this damn crisis wouldn't happen. But currently, we can't announce that 'thing' to the public," Biden sighed. "I think we can conclude now, Austin."

"Then, I wish you a good day, sir," and with that, Austin left the chat room, followed shortly by President Biden. Biden looked out the window, concerned about the future of the United States and, simultaneously, his reputation during this transformative crisis.

May 13th, 2023, Modi's Presidential Office, New Delhi Capital, India

In the office, Mr. Modi is tackling paperwork, drowning in a sea of tasks. Despite the overwhelming workload, he remains tireless, pushing to complete every detail. Outside, the bustling scene of Indian people continues their daily activities, a stark contrast to the serene atmosphere inside his office. Suddenly, a knock resounds at the door.

*Knock knock*

"Who's there?" Modi inquires.

"It's Foreign Minister Jaishankar, Prime Minister. We have an announcement from the United Nations!"

Without hesitation, Modi grants entry to the Foreign Minister. "Come in, and speak freely."

Entering the room, Jaishankar promptly pours tea into a glass and ensures the Prime Minister is served. Modi rises from his desk and settles into a sofa. Immediately, he poses a question.

"So, what's the United Nations announcing?"

Jaishankar, holding the tea, begins, "The United Nations just changed the schedule for the special campaign without the consensus of the member countries... and guess who's behind it."

"The Americans?"

"Yes, precisely."

Modifying significant matters without unanimous approval is a tradition showcasing America's dominance at the United Nations. Prime Minister Modi appears displeased.

"Changing significant matters without unanimous approval is a tradition showcasing America's dominance at the United Nations. How did they manage to alter the schedule without our agreement?" Modi expresses his displeasure.

Jaishankar senses Modi's dissatisfaction but maintains his report. "So, have the naval forces of other nations arrived at the base?"

Jaishankar retrieves his phone. "As far as I can see, only one ship from China hasn't arrived. Are you planning to start without them?"

"Not exactly, Jaishankar. We'll leave a few warships behind. By the time they arrive, the navy will guide them to the fleet." Modi proposes a straightforward solution, with which Jaishankar concurs. He concludes his report, "If that's the case, I have nothing else to report. Goodbye, Prime Minister."

Afterwards, he leaves the room. Inside, Modi returns to his seat and picks up the landline.

"I authorize the Air Force Commander to execute Operation Columbus..."

1:21 AM, May 14th, 2023, Southern India Air Command Base, Thiruvananthapuram cityIndia

Since the entire world shifted to the new reality, India swiftly upgraded the infrastructure of its air bases, ensuring that all their air force units could be operational. Thiruvananthapuram International Airport is undergoing expansion to accommodate the current global geopolitical situation. Although the construction has not yet been completed, the airport now boasts hangars for aircraft instead of leaving them exposed outdoors as in the past. On the runway, an EL/W-2090 is assigned to the Southern Air Base, accompanied by four Rafales equipped with three fuel tanks each for their long night journey.

The scene unfolds as the AWACS and the four Rafales move along the runway. On either side of the strip:

"Control Tower, this is EL/W-2090 Omega Nima 647, ready for takeoff on Runway 14."

The control tower responds, "Omega Nima, you are cleared for takeoff on Runway 14."

Zooooooooo

The AWACS begins its ascent, soaring into the night sky and disappearing into the darkness. On the ground, four Dassault Rafales are taxiing on the newly constructed Runway 21 completed just the day before.

"Control Tower, this is Omega Squadron (Akash-1, Swarna-2, Rajiv-3, and Radha-4), we are ready for takeoff on Runway 21."

The observation tower replies, "Omega Squadron, you are cleared for takeoff on Runway 21."

Zooooooooooooooo

Simultaneously, the four Rafales accelerate, red flames roaring on the runway, and all four aircraft lift off, ascending straight into the sky with a thunderous roar.

Sky over the Southwestern Continent

A V-shaped formation with the AWACS leading the squadron at an altitude of 49,000 feet is advancing into the mysterious airspace above the continent. Inside the radar room of the AWACS, observation team members are diligently carrying out their mission. One of the monitoring personnel, Sergeant Kabir Nagar, turns to his colleague, Abhinav Ghose.

"Hey Abhi, a few days ago, you were on Clash of Clans. What level is your town hall now?"

"It's at level 5, but I hate waiting, so I decided to pay to win straight to level 9."

"No wonder I look down on pay-to-win players like you."

"Who cares, man? Playing games for entertainment, not fair-play."

Airman Vishal Dayal approaches and speaks up, "What do you two think about cleaning the toilets? Working separately in enemy territory can affect the entire squadron. Focus on your work." The non-commissioned officers return to their tasks. This warning makes Sergeant Dayal stern, "Consider this a warning; if you two repeat this, superiors won't go easy on you." Both of them startle.

"Sir, we never want to clean that hellhole, Sergeant."

Suddenly, someone calls Sergeant Dayal to examine something recorded by an external camera. He quickly approaches.

"What's going on?"

"Sir, take a look. Those are lights from civilization!" The cityscape with insignificant twinkling lights conveys great significance to the campaign.

Not too surprised, Sergeant Dayal says, "So, we've finally arrived. Have you reported the unidentified objects in the sky?"

"No, sir."

He turns to his companion, "Connect my system to the Rafales."

Ankit Rana, in charge, is surprised, "What are you planning to do with them?"

"I intend to have two Rafales lower their altitude and take some shots of the city below."

Ankit objects, "It's a bad idea, Sergeant."

Vishal Dayal gets irritated and replies, "This is an order. Additionally, instruct the squadron to return to base after this. That's it." Ankit has no choice but to comply, "Understood, sir, I'm on it."

Cockpit of two Rafales

In the cockpit, four pilots are relaxing. Suddenly, the voice of Sergeant echoes, "Can you hear me? Over." All four respond in unison, "Loud and clear, over."

"Akash-1 and Swarna-2, we request you to lower your altitude and take pictures of the city below, over."

"We got it." Then, the two aircraft skillfully break away from the formation and lower their altitude to 14,000 feet.

Pilot Akash-1 turns off the night vision equipment for a clearer view of the city. He takes out a camera and snaps several shots of the city below. While taking photos, he hears a warning from the radar system.

Pilot Swarna-2 speaks up, "We've got company! About 10 objects detected on radar, heading our way." They are Wyverns, trying to reach the altitude of the two aircraft. Akash immediately stops taking pictures and activates the night vision goggles.

Surprisingly, Akash-1 responds, "How could they know we're here? Requesting combat status."

Akash-1 and Swarna-2 quickly switch their weapons to the GIAT-30M cannon, ready to engage the Wyverns or massacre them.

The AWACS responds, "R... to... ba... ately...." The command voice is disrupted, and shortly after, they lose contact. After the incident, the two pilots find themselves in a moment of panic and then regain composure to analyze the situation. "Seems like they're having some trouble Doesn't look good. Let's hope it's not enemy electronic warfare..."

"Should we go back and check...?" Swarna-2 is questioning the condition of the AWACS squadron. Akash-1 quickly responds, "They still have two Rafales trailing... the issue now is dealing with those dragons."

Pilot Swarna-2 looks out of the cockpit, "They're closing in, Akash-1!" Suddenly, the mouth of the lead Wyvern lights up.

Taking the two pilots by surprise, Swarna-2 exclaims, "The mouth of one of the dragons is glowing? Danger! Evade immediately!" From the dragon's mouth, a fireball is released toward the two Rafales. Despite their evasive maneuvers, the pilots maintain their three fuel tanks by speed control. "Don't drop the fuel tanks; they're our way home!"

Akash urgently reports the situation to the AWACS, despite knowing that both have lost contact, "We will commence defensive actions!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.6K 189
Entirely cut off from Earth, the United States finds itself in a scientific impossibility: the entire country, including the continental landmass and...
153K 3.9K 54
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...
62.9K 1.8K 31
After World War III, humanity achieved peace and established a single nation named World Union. It's all a peaceful lifetime until 2105. The World Un...
61.1K 2.1K 62
13th June, 1987. Tension start to easing between USSR and United States, everything was going smoothly until a flash of lights engulfed the two count...