The Snowman|| KTh FF

By BANGTANHOLIC_FICS

. ╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗ 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪 When a girl married a CEO who st... More

✨ 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝑔𝓊ℯ ✨
✨𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒜ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓈✨
•CHAPTER 2- The Proposal•
•CHAPTER 3- The Conversations: Y/N •
•CHAPTER 4- The Conversations: Taehyung•
•CHAPTER 5- Their Meeting•✨✨
•CHAPTER 6- The Party•
•CHAPTER 7- Shopping•
•CHAPTER 8- The Wedding•✨✨
•CHAPTER 9- Rules•
•CHAPTER 10- New Name: Snowman•
•CHAPTER 11- Family Dinner •

•CHAPTER 1•

39 10 11
By BANGTANHOLIC_FICS

Y/N: May I come in?

Y/F: Yes ( He looks up to search for the owner of that voice and  finds his daughter standing in front of him with a smile holding a black file in her hand)

Y/N: Appa here is the file for today's meeting

Y/F: ( He takes the file from her and starts checking it) Good Job Princess

Y/N: Thank You Appa!

Y/F: Ready for the meeting?

Y/N: Umm yeah.....but Appa I am a little nervous.

Y/F: Don't worry princess. IK you can do it. Just don't be nervous.

Y/N: Hmm

Y/F: Let's go Mr. Cha will be there.

She then went with her father to welcome Mr. Cha, Their soon-to-be business partner..... Both of them came to their office entrance. Y/N was holding a bouquet in her hand and was trying her best not to be nervous. it's not like it is her first meeting with any business partner but this meeting is really important for their Company. Mr. Cha is one of the biggest and most popular businessmen in South Korea and having a deal with him would be really profitable for their company.

She looked at her watch to check the time and found that it was already 11:30 am and Mr.Cha could arrive at any time.

Soon a car in black colour stopped in front of them and a man in his 50s came out of the car. 

Y/F: Welcome Mr.Cha. It's a great pleasure for us to have you here. (both of them shake their hands)

Mr. Cha(Smile)

Y/N (Forwards the bouquet in her hand): This is a small token of love for you, Mr.Cha from Choi's  

Mr.Cha (Takes the bouquet): Thank you Miss Choi for this.

Y/F: Please come inside.

Mr.Cha gave the bouquet to his staff and followed Mr.Choi towards the meeting room. 

After everyone came inside the meeting room the meeting started and Y/N started giving her presentation.

She started explaining about the profits their company had in the past and also about some of their most popular and loved designs. 

TIME SKIP: AFTER MEETING 

Mr. Cha: Well Mr.Choi I liked your ideas and the designs too. I think it will be profitable for both of us if we collaborate. So I would like to collaborate with you. What say?

Mr Choi: It's such a pleasure for us to collaborate with you, Mr.Cha. Thank you so much for accepting this deal and giving us a chance to Have a deal with a person like you.

Mr.Cha; It's even my pleasure to collaborate with such a big fashion company like yours. 

(both of them shake their hands)

Y/N: Thank you so much Mr.Cha (bow)

Mr.Cha(smiles): OK now please allow me to take my leave.

Mr.Choi: Sure. This way, please.

then he showed him the way towards the exit. 

Meanwhile, here Y/N jumped in excitement 

Y/N: Yeahhhh!!!!!🥳🥳

she saw her father coming inside and she immediately jumped and hugged him 

Y/N: Yayy Appa we did it!!

Y/F: Yeah my princess... It was possible because of your hard work.

Y/N: Yeah and you too worked hard with me.

Y/F (Smile)

Y/N: OK so now my gift.

Y/F: What do you want?

Y/N: How about dinner at a restaurant today??

Y/F: OK done!

Y/N: Yayyyy🥳

Y/F: OK now let's go 

TIME SKIP: At home 

Y/N comes inside her house and hugs her mother

Y/N: Eomma Mr.Cha agreed to deal with us.

Y/M: Really??

Y/N: Yeah.

Y/M: Congratulations dear <3

Y/N saw her younger sister coming inside. She went towards her, hugged her tightly and started jumping....

Lia: Yahh Unnie why are you so happy? Did u get a boyfriend?

Y/N: Yahh aniyo 

Lia: Then?

Y/N: Do you remember about Mr.Cha?

Lia: Mr.Cha.....(thinking) Oo That businessman.

Y/N: Yeah

Lia: You and Appa have been working to have a deal with him for the past few weeks. right?

Y/N: Yeah and guess what? He agreed to deal with us.

Lia: Really??

Y/N: Yeahhhh!!!!!

They both hugged each other tightly and started jumping. 

Lia: Congratulations Unnie.

Y/N: Thanks.

Y/F: So are you guys ready?

Lia: For what Appa?

Y/F: Didn't Y/N tell you? We are going out for dinner.

Lia: What seriously? Yeahhh🥳🥳

Y/F: Ok now go and hurry up.

Both Y/N and Lia ran to their room to get ready.

(Y/N's Look)

(Lia's Look)

At Restaurant

Both Y/N and Lia ordered so much junk food and were eating like hungry birds 

Y/N ate a slice of pizza in one go and was now trying to thrust a burger in her mouth

Y/M & Y/F : Ynah eat slowly

Y/N: Eat slowly otherwise food will get stuck 

Y/N: An-ni Eo-mma 

and after a while, she choked on her food and started coughing. 

Y/M patted her back and Lia gave her a glass of Water.

Y/M: Look I told you but you don't listen to me   

Y/F: Yes child eat slowly why are you hurrying? We have enough time.

Y/N gulped the water and sighed 

Y/N: Hehe actually I was overexcited.

Y/M: Still. Now eat properly

Lia: By the way Appa. when are you planning to promote Unnie? when she will be the next CEO? (she says excitedly)

Y/F: Soon (smile). Not only me but others are also impressed by her work. So maybe after a month, I will announce her as the CEO of our company.

Lia: Woahhh Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!

Y/N: Thanks Appa :)

Y/F: IK You will take our company to greater heights. just work hard like this and you will be successful in achieving everything you want.

Y/N (Smile): If you are there with me then everything is possible for me.

Y/F( Looks at Y/M): We both are always there with you both.

Y/N: Smile. 

Lia: ok ok and after becoming the CEO Unnie you have to get me a handsome brother-in-law.

Y/N: Yahh I am not interested in marrying anyone.

Y/M: Waeee?

Y/N: I don't want to be under someone's control. I want to live an independent life. I want to live my life like how I want it to be.

Y/M: But dear marrying someone doesn't mean that you will be caged or you can't do anything you want.

Y/N: Still!!

Y/M: Don't worry we will find a perfect boy for you like you want, who will allow you to do whatever you want.

Y/N: Anniyo I won't marry anyone and that's final. (arms crossed)

Y/F: Ok ok fine we will discuss this later. For now, end this discussion here. and let's enjoy its a  happy moment for us.

Y/N & Lia: Yeah!

They lift their wine glasses in the air and

Everyone: Cheers!! 🥂

Time Skip: Next Day 

as it was Sunday both Y/N and Lia were lazily sitting on the couch and watching K-Drama.

Y/N: What do you think? Will Goblin's bride pull that sword out?

Lia: Anni, If she does so he will die.

Y/N (tRUstFraTeD): Ahh!!!!

Y/N: She is about to take that sword off.

They were so focused on the drama but their focus broke when the doorbell rang.

Lia: Who is it? Unnie go and check.

Y/N: Anni you go and check.

Lia: Anni you go. I always go.

Y/N: OK fine!

She then went to open the door and found her father's best friend 

Y/N: Uncle Kim?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u guys liked it :)

Vote and comment =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
763K 34K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...
125K 3.3K 67
It's been 10 years already I don't want you guys to more depressed!!! Just accept them... How can he think of forgot them and move on didn't he love...
713K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...