Cursed Hero (Jujutsu kaisen X...

By True_Genesis

Leaving his past traumatic life behind, Izuku takes on the role and life of Itadori Yuji in the weird reality... More

Prologue: The beginning after the end
Chapter 1: A new Chance
Chapter 2:Trials And Test
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

626 30 8
By True_Genesis

The picture above is what Nana looks like... I know it screams AOT Anna, but she was the inspiration since I just replaced the N & A from Anna and it formed Nana don't like it? Too bad, you can bite me at your risk.

Disclaimer: It's not my art, but they wish it was.

___________

Chapter 8: Different Starting Line...

[Omniscient Pov]

They said;

Living with multiple women would make any man soft.

Izuku was ready to fight anyone who made that statement, It was false, Living with women made him hard, even harder than normal men.

The fact they had gotten closer over the past month now meant the girls barely hid anything, And just like every other human he was close to his breaking point.

His title of TRUE HUMAN didn't mean Izuku was better than any other human, It meant it took what they felt and brought it to another level.

Their excitement.

Their power.

Their Greed.

Their Sloth.

Their talents, Izuku was the most talented mortal... Ever.

But it also took his lust to the peak of what was possible.

Living with three beautiful ladies didn't help, especially since he had the degraded versions of the strongest beings from his past world to be perverts, Sukuna and Hanako.

Being a true human was a double-edged sword, He was stronger than everyone else, But at moments of weakness, he'd be weaker too and that was equal... So he thought.

But how did he cope with his thirst for carnal pleasure? (AKA teenage hormones)

He worked himself to the ground every day just to be healed the next day so he could repeat it the next day, Even if he wanted, He couldn't find the time to act based on his pure desire.

In that way, Izuku had found the drive to train and perfect all his skills and he trained in seclusion every day for months till THE day.

The girls trained too, Kugasaki because she wanted to prove to her sensei she wasn't weak and Megumi because she didn't want to be left behind.

At that time, Hanako had already begun hero work after passing the hero exams as a low-grade female hero.

F-Class Heroine which was how Izuku wanted it to be for now, she started her hero agency, Although she wasn't popular due to her saving lives or because of her agency she already brought up some hot topics among the hero society due to her beauty, She was arguable the hottest heroine in Japan, But there were rumours that she was a crazy person flying around.

In most of his training, Izuku had mastered the Sharingan techniques he knew; Kamui and Amaterasu, he could mould and reshape the deadly flames as he wished and he could stay intangible for as long as 6 minutes, He also had no problem with taking people into his Kamui dimension and making other people intangible.

Those were the only skills he knew with his Sharingan.

With his Six eyes and cursed energy manipulation he had reached a level equal to Teen Gojo after fighting with Megumi's father Toji Fushiguro, this was a rouge estimate by Hanako herself which was a statement of his hard he was working, Six syes was where he had constant improvement since he wouldn't turn it off, it was the permanent colour of his eyes now.

Lastly, with his eyes of the Lord, He couldn't completely withstand the usage of it for now so he decided to only train it and save it for serious battles.

Using it for 5 minutes was equal to him spamming Amaterasu for 10 minutes so he decided to barely use it unless in a battle where he had no choice or unless he wanted to train it.

Now, Izuku, Megumi and Kugasaki along with Hanako stood outside UA watching other teens enter, Some with confident faces, others with worry.

Izuku and his Group had none of that to worry about instead they didn't want to be here.

"Are you sure we can't just take the Hero exam like sensei?"

Megumi asked, She wasn't scared of taking the exams but she thought school in a way was always related to the end of the world.

"We can't, She was able to take the exam because she is a graduate Unless you want to go to a normal High school and be restricted from using your abilities in public till you graduate this is the only way."

Izuku explained.

Hanako just gave a peace sign since she got things out the easy way.

"You can do it, brother!"

Hanako cheered Izuku on, Dragging the attention to himself if it wasn't on him already for wearing a blindfold and wearing similar clothes to Infinity Heroine- Gojo.

Even the fact he resembled Gojo and she was standing beside him at the moment made all the attention to be on them.

The stunning beauties beside him were also a reason for him to gather attention since he was the only male they were looking at.

"Remember don't go easy on them, Go hard"

Hanako cheered while Megumi dragged Izuku away.

"AS HARD AS THAT THING IS WHEN YOU SLEEP!!!"

Hanako yelled with a naughty grin before she vanished out of sight she decided to stalk him for the rest of the day.

But at the moment, She was going to miss the look of pure embarrassment on Izuku's face.

'She... How does she know that?'

He had the feeling someone entered his room when he was asleep but left before he woke up, He had no idea it was his alleged sister.

"Izuku what is she talking about?"

Kugasaki was interested in what turned Izuku into a blushing mess.

"N-Nothing, Sensei is just asking for a beating when I get stronger than her."

Izuku laughed in a way that hinted at pain.

After they walked in, A blonde girl watched them leave with a strange look on her face.

"They called him Izuku... Could it be?"

Nana was going to get excited but she remembered that her Izuku was neither as tall nor white-haired as the one in ahead of her.

'Plus this one is not attractive and blind .'

Nana didn't feel the slightest bit of attraction towards this weird blind Izuku but she hoped...

__________________________

"Excuse me Sir but if I may, On the print-out, you listed 4 types of villains, not three, With all due respect if this is an error on official UA materials it is shameful, We are exemplary students we expect the best from Japan's most notable school so mistake like this won't do, Additionally you with the blindfold! Do you feel so confident you're busy flirting with two girls while the instructor is speaking? if you came to UA to become popular with some girls I suggest you leave you're distracting the rest of us"

A blue-haired kid with glasses brought up an argument with their instructor- Voice Hero: Present Mic while pointing an accusation towards Izuku who was explaining what the test would be like to his team and how they shouldn't strive to be outstanding to avoid unneeded attention.

Nana was silently beside Izuku's group the entire time and she knew the blue-haired creep was wrong but he had falsely accused Izuku.

Nana sighed and stood up to defend Izuku

" Creep if I may, If you hadn't been eavesdropping on people's conversation, you have realized Present Mic hadn't finished talking, If you joined the hero course just to be a loudmouth pest, I suggest you leave, You're irritating the best of us."

Nana didn't know what she had said until she finished speaking, She wondered why she was defending a stranger all of a sudden, In fact, this we the first in a long time she had held a conversation so long in a single breath and it was to defend a random blind guy with her brother's name.

'Weird.'

When Nana turned to Izuku seeing that he was still talking to his friends as if he hadn't been called out just now.

'Well, I wasn't expecting a reward anyway.'

Nana sat back down and continued listening to the instructor correct the blue-haired kid.

Izuku stopped talking just to face his sister with a contemplative gaze before he turned to Kugasaki and Megumi although with the blindfold no one knew what he was looking at.

"Megumi don't bring Mahoraga stick to the lower beast."

Izuku said knowing the Shikigami was annoyed and would most likely want to speed blitz the entire thing.

"Kugasaki..."

Izuku started but Nobara flipped him off while saying

"Use my first name."

Izuku was a complicated person, He could go from informal to formal ways of speaking at any time depending on the current situation.

Nobara was fed up cause it seemed he only did it to her since he was comfortable on a first-name basis with Megumi and Hanako.

"Nobara, Remember just to use your physical strength, Till you've mastered your recent powers."

Izuku said addressing one of her problems, Megumi cut him off.

"What about you? What about your eyes? If you restrict me, I'll restrict you, If your eyes change colour, If your blindfold comes off or if I see a single black line on your body anywhere Soul help me, Kami! I'll trap you in my incomplete domain expansion and beat you up!"

Megumi steamed, It was unfair for her and Nobara to hold back when Izuku could use his powers anytime.

'At least she didn't say anything about my curse techniques.'

Izuku sighed but grinned.

Nobara added, "If I'm going to be all physical, you should too, I don't want to see a single flash of red, blue or Purple."

Izuku deadpanned 'So it'll just be my fists?'

He couldn't complain because they were also doing the same.

'Plus women are scary'

Nana who tried to ignore them but couldn't now had more information about Izuku that she'd want.

'He's not blind, With the number of restrictions they placed on him I'm guessing his quirk has a lot of potential but that's not my business.'

Nana had a new habit she picked up after reading Izuku's notes quirks, and it was overthinking, She'd over-process every little detail.

Eventually, The instructor gave a touching Good luck speech since they'll need it and the students got loaded up onto the bus and were driven to the mock city exam site.

_____________________

The students were now in athletic clothes that would allow movement and not restrict their quirk usage.

But Izuku just like the rest of the girls was dressed in the Jujutsu high uniforms while Izuku was in a sensei outfit similar to that of Hanako's, Although they were technically imperfections deemed by fate and removed from their past world, They wanted to bring things from their past world to this one.

"Remember destroy enough villain bots to have at least 70 points, after that, you can go ahead and try saving other students to ensure no one gets harmed"

Izuku reminded them.

Megumi rolled her eyes and Nobara glared at him while Izuku sighed, He was working with the most troublesome female ever.

"When the gate opens you all will have -"

The Instructor Present Mic sounded from speakers tied to a pole.

While he was talking Izuku saw his sister Nana staring at something in her hands with a serious look on her face.

'I should thank her for standing up for me.'

Izuku took a step towards her but he was interrupted by that blue-haired guy again.

"She's concentrating, don't disturb her."

He glared at Izuku, speaking as if Izuku was some kind of playboy

But Izuku just smiled and walked past him, The blue-haired guy tried to grab Izuku's hand and pull him back but after reaching a certain range his hand couldn't move any further.

"Hey!"

Before the boy could ask what was happening Izuku had already left.

"Hey."

He called out to Nana who had flinched and hid whatever she was looking at

Izuku stared at Nana weirdly while approaching her, Not that she could tell but since he was facing her and coming towards her, He had to be talking to her.

"Thank you for defending me against that guy, I appreciate it."

Izuku declared.

"Don't-"

Nana was about to dismiss the matter but then Present Mic declared as the gate opened.

"Good luck!"

Izuku, Megumi, Nobara and Nana had already gone past the gates which hadn't fully opened yet while some students stood there in shock.

"Go on! There's no countdown in real life."

____________________
1 hour In

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

Izuku discarded the three-pointers with one punch at a time, he used no flashy moves no fancy abilities and he got things done with just his fist alone.

"36."

A one-pointer came launching forward aiming to strike Izuku from behind but Izuku turned around and casually kicked it away.

"37 I would have finished this ages ago if I used the Sharingan."

Izuku muttered.

The issue wasn't destroying the robot it was locating them something he could have easily done with his Sharingan or by removing his blindfold, since they limited his perception heavily.

He didn't have any plans on cheating and using cursed energy because he wasn't one to go back on his words, besides there was a bird in the distance.

Izuku sighed to himself and got back to work he was already halfway done.

Megumi saw on top of Nue while she flew around seeing if anyone needed help but mostly checking on Izuku to see if he'd cheat, she reached seventy points under 30 minutes of getting here just by using her summoned beasts while she rested on a building watching everything play out so she didn't have anything else to do here except helping people to please Izuku.

'but this is so boring'

Megumi stretched lazily.

________________

Time Skip

"72!"

Izuku had finally reached seventy after constantly searching and destroying villain bots now all he had to do was relax.

After finishing off the last three-pointer he needed, he ignored every other villain bots dodging them and not destroying a single one, till he sat atop a massive building staring at people below him with a slight smile of contentment.

"10 minutes remain!"

Nue flew past the building he rested on and Nobara and Megumi jumped and landed beside him Before Nue turned into a shadow and went back into its master.

"You took forever to finish, is that how dependent you are on your powers?"

Megumi insulted him " Even Nobara finished an hour before you did."

Nobara who was just listening felt insulted and she picked up an offensive "Hey! What is that supposed to mean?"

Megumi had to rechoose her words wisely now that the crazy hammer girl was beside her "I didn't mean it that way." Megumi sighed when she didn't have any other way to say it, Izuku was the third strongest in the group, second to only Sukuna and Hanako she wanted to insult him for taking time on an easy task but she ended up annoying her friend.

"How did you finish before me anyway?"

Izuku questioned Nobara since his main issue was finding them.

"It was fated"

Nobara shrugged while stating Izuku just rolled his eyes.

'So she got Lucky?'

________________________

In the control entrance examination control room.

The mock city was filled to the brim with cameras and Izuku and his group were on the big screen being watched by countless pro heroes and a strange Rat wearing a suit while drinking tea.

"Who are the kids?"

Toshinori in his hero costume and alias of Allmight while asking about the male and two females who were on the screen.

"Peculiarities."

The weird rat stated.

"Huh? What do you mean by peculiarities? Why does the boy look familiar?"

A female watching the screen asked what the strange rat was talking about.

"The girl with the long black hair has some kind of powerful summoning ability, The brown-haired one has perception and raw power while the one with the white hair power is unknown but he's ridiculously powerful, He hasn't thrown a punch twice to the same robot since they are always destroyed by the first attack, he's the brother to the Infinity Heroine- Gojo"

The rat noted what he'd observed from their battles.

When the Rat mentioned the infinity heroine most of the heroes had solemn expressions with the same thought.

'That crazy bitch.'

They stared back at the screen seeing the handsome teen talking to his friends.

"Why are we focusing on them solely when there are other talents on the field?"

Allmight asked wanting the camera to focus on his daughter or Young Bakugo.

"If he's anything like his sister then he's unfit to be a hero, I want him in my class."

A sleepy-looking male hero commented while glaring at the screen.

"Let's find out."

The Rat opened up a labelled glass container with a sign, YARUKI SWITCH below it before he pushed down the button.

"Let's see how they react."

______________

In the mock city, the ground began to shake as glass on the wall and windows of buildings began to crack and break as something big was coming.

Izuku, Nobara and Megumi were spotted on buildings so they could easily see the cause of the tremours.

It was a gigantic robot which was taller than almost all the multi-floor buildings in the mock city.

The robot terrorised the examiners who planned on retreating since it was a 0 Pointer and there was no reason to defeat the villain.

"Great it's over let's leave"

Megumi was glad the exam had ended since the robot was destroying the buildings and other robots on its own.

"No, make sure no one is hurt while retreating."

Izuku said before jumping off the building going to make sure no one would get hurt.

"I hate when he gets determined!"

Megumi and Nobara ran and dived behind him, but unlike Izuku who fell till he landed, Megumi summoned Nue to help them fly around.

"I bet you my hammer, if Izuku uses Sukuna's enhancing form he'll rip his shirt"

Nobara said when she looked down and saw Izuku helping people in small ways like pushing them off the street to above getting hit by falling debris or simply punching through it before it'd reach them.

"It's on."

Megumi agreed knowing Izuku wouldn't use the form anyway or else she'd kill him.

"LESS THAN TWO MINUTES REMAIN."

PRESENT MIC screamed from the speakers.

Izuku who was running around sighed in relief, the exam was about to end and there wasn't anyone hurt.

*Bang*

Izuku saw debris fall and trap a bubbly brown-haired female and she tried to run but she couldn't, and right above her the robot was about to take a step forward crushing the girl under its weight.

"Megumi won't forgive me for this."

*Clap*

When Izuku clapped he exchanged places with the girl who was trapped right before the robot could step on her, when he did, He quickly activated the Sharingan using Kamui to avoid being flattened.

Then he walked out of the Robot unharmed and decided to take care of this thing before anything bad would happen to anyone else.

'You know what to do.'

Sukuna had been silently waiting for Izuku to need her help, but based on her recent demands, Izuku could only use her form if he did something for her.

"Sighs, pervert."

Izuku placed his hands on his shirt and ripped it off, almost immediately, He felt the peculiar feeling of Sukuna's power following through his body, and now that he was shirtless, the tattoo that came with the power was on display for everyone to see along with his extremely ripped body.

The deal between him and Sukuna was if Izuku wanted to use her form he had to rip off his shirt so the entire world would see she had marked him as hers either that or she just like him shirtless.

"Magnificent."

Izuku's voice and mannerisms became different, his voice was deeper while his attitude became destructive.

Izuku jumped with a great amount of power, he left a crater behind him and a powerful sonic boom signalling the strength behind the jump aiming to reach the robot's head.

He got up there sitting on the robot's shoulders when saw a blonde-haired girl also reaching the robot with extreme speed, with her hand reeled back for a punch, She had yellow lightning trailing around her body as she got closer to the robot

"Oh, hello"

*Bang*

Nana clashed with the robot head with 100% of her power, One for all and destroyed the head in one hit, while the rest of the body fell but at the same thing, it damaged the hand she used to strike as it was now a shade of black and her knuckles bruised badly.

Then she turned to see Izuku who sat on the robot's shoulder while the thing fell backwards, he still had his blindfold on so she couldn't read his expression, her eyes looked worried till she noticed he wasn't harmed by the effect of the punch and was strangely still mounted to the robot while it fell backwards.

"Unless you can fly, that was a stupid idea."

Izuku mocked her while they started falling together.

"It's what He would have done."

Nana still looked proud, not worried that she was falling to her demise, When Izuku looked at her he noticed her hand was burned black and looking broken.

'She must be in a considerable amount of pain, her body isn't used to the quirk yet.' Izuku stood up from the robot and allowed himself to fall with Nana.

"You're right, Whoever you're speaking of might be stupid enough to do something like this."

Izuku grabbed her bridal style and they suddenly stopped falling as he floated with her in his embrace, he had a hunch she was talking about him or the former him, and she was right, he'd probably risk his life to ensure the safety of others.

With Nana in his arms flew downwards.

"Thank you."

Nana said before she fell unconscious in his arms she hadn't been sleeping properly for a while but the moment she entered Izuku's embrace she suddenly felt tired as Izuku was strangely comfortable.

Seeing as she fell unconscious, Izuku stared at her hand and knuckles which had burst into blood, He found it hard to believe the same evil step-sister of his who wanted to make him hate life was the same person who risked her life for others.

"Did I miss a major plot twist in the past 10 months?"

Izuku's tattoo vanished and his voice went back to normal while he stared at his sister's sleeping face feeling a lot of emotions, earlier he had decided he'd let her fall but he didn't know why he helped her, Now he was even wondering if she was alright.

'You are too nice, you should've let her die partner.'

Sukuna hissed in his head

'I know, I can't help but think... Somethings are different.'

..... Really different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satล Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yลซji SPORADIC UPDATES, ยฉ GETOSR...
42.4K 1.1K 18
Itadori [Y/N], twin brother of Itadori Yuuji, was oblivious of his twin's newfound power and life. Walking astray from the path your brother made lie...
7.7K 222 30
Summary: In the world of Jujutsu Kaisen, Shoyo Itadori, a calm and introverted fifteen-year-old, finds himself drawn to chaos and exhilaration when e...
713K 25.4K 49
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ฎ?โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...