Her Eight Gems || Straykids FF

By namrahwang

Song Nabi is A Three years old girl who used her and her mother to be abused by her own father, how will nab... More

Profile
How they got Nabi
Nabi meeting the JYP nation
incorrect quotes
Nabis first time getting in trouble
Exposed
haunted house
Pre-kg
lost in music bank
lost in music bank 2
8 - article
9 - lost in music bank part 3
10 - lost in music bank part 4
Sick little bean
Hospital
𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓼

𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷

199 7 15
By namrahwang

ılı.lıllıılı.ıllı

playιng: Rain to be 𝚋𝚢 ONEWE

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Weeks it has been and the little girl was still no where to be found. Recording for the first episode of Kingdom was fast approaching in a few days and the boys were lying on the practice room floor, tired.

Chan relentlessly checked his phone, waiting for the long awaited phone call from the police. But nothing. No news, no updates. Sighing, he threw his phone away and leaned back, resting his head again the wall.

Anything, hyung?" Jeongin looked at him with a hopeful gleam but it quickly vanished away once Chan shook his head.

"What's taking them so long?" Minho was angry. At least keep them updated on what's going on...don't just leave them hanging like that. It'll just make them feel like they're walking on eggshells.

"Na Bi, she must be so scared right now..." Felix said whilst looking at the background photo of his phone. A picture of Na Bi and him taken during their baking session, both covered with flour from head to toe.

They went silent for a while, thinking of the state she could be in right now. In the worst possible situation, what if she's dead?

Chan's phone started ringing, the loud ringtone cutting through the thick atmosphere. He glanced at the caller ID and saw that it was the detective working on Na Bi's kidnapping.

"Hello?"

"Chan, we've located Na Bi."

His breath hitched, eyes wandering around the room to look at his members. The others got his signal and came closer, a circled formed around the device as Chan placed it on speaker.

"She's at xxxx district, house number 10" the detective continued his sentence while the rest of them listened intently.

"I managed to get my hands on one interesting information though. Is Changbin there with you, Chan?"

"Yes, he is."

"Alright. Um...I don't think you're going to like what's coming. Even the other members..."

What's wrong hyung?" Chan's stomach was churning and he felt like he could vomit at any given moment right now. The tension in the practice room was sharply prickling his pale skin.

The girl that kidnapped Na Bi, she's a sasaeng of yours...specifically Changbin. She recently got a job at JYP and used this opportunity to kidnap Na Bi to lure you to her, knowing she's your weakness. A sly bitch aye?"

The look on Changbin's face was unexplainable. His heart fell to the ground and right now all he could think of was slaughtering that bitch alive for the snakes to eat her guts.

"A few of our teams are heading towards the location in 5 minutes. Everyone is gearing up right now and from what we know, she's not an easy opponent."

"Will it be okay if I followed you?" Changbin said with no hint of hesitation. "Hyung, are you crazy?" Jeongin whisper-yelled while giving him an 'you got to be shitting me' look.

"I don't think you should. It could get really dang-"

"Won't she give up easier knowing I'm there?"

There was silence for a moment until a sigh could be heard.

"You need to be careful. That's all I'm saying. Will that be okay?"

"Yes. Nana has been away from home for a really long time. I say its time to bring her back to us."

"I'll be there soon."

Chan ended the call and he was angry. "Changbin, I'm going to repeat Innie's words....are you fucking crazy?!"

"Yes! Yes, I am! Her disappearance was all my fault. She got kidnapped because that sasaeng wanted me all along! Nana got hurt because of me and I'm going to bring her back" he was at the brink of tears and those words shattered Chan's heart.

"Don't blame yourself because of that piece of shit. If you're going, I'm not going to make you go alone."

"Just let me deal with this."

"I'm coming and so is Felix."

Me?!" The aussie boy chirped and pointed to himself with a gaping mouth, trying to process the situation unfolding right in front of him.

"Yeah, we might need your taekwando skills brownie boy" Chan said nonchanantly while taking his bag and throwing in the necessities he needs into it.

"Hyung, what about us? What about the CEO? He'll get mad! Kingdom is just a few days away...you can't do something so dumb" Seungmin tried to make them stay and just let the police handle everything.

Although he too has the urge to join the trio on this life and death escapade. To so many people, she might seem like a normal fan who just wants to be noticed by her idols.

But in their eyes, she wasn't someone you should play with. Especially when the detective had warned them of her capabilities.

"I'll deal with them later. We're going to get her back first. And as for Kingdom...fuck it" and with those words, Chan ran out the door with Changbin and Felix trailing close behind.

Minho sat in the corner of the practice room with uneasiness bubbling in the pit of his stomach.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

]|I{•------»«------•}I|[

The said trio arrived at the given address, a grey colored modern house standing right before them. Instead of using police cars, the special force used normal ones to lay low and not grab unwanted attention.

And their usual eye-catching uniform was no where to be found. Instead, everyone was wearing casual clothing, treating this like an undercover operation.

Alright here's the plan. Changbin, you'll pretend to be her visitor. Wear this under your hoodie" the police officer named Wootak said, giving the latter a bulletproof vest for extra safety measures.

"Felix, you'll sneak in and try to find Na Bi. Now, this is for you" another pair of bulletproof vest was given to him with an extra tool. Nunchucks.

After doing the same thing as Changbin, Felix tucked the dangerous weapon away under his thick sweater. "I'll be following Changbin while Jaechan will be with you. Chan will stay behind with the team. Everyone's clear, right?"

A chorus of yes' and hums could be heard as a respond before the quartet made their way out of the black coloured vehicle.

Sticking to the plan, Changbin and Wootak rang the doorbell and not too long later a young lady pulled it open. Her eyes widened seeing the famous young lad she loves dearly standing just a few feet away with a charming smile pasted on his lips.

"C-Changbin?!"

"Hello, you're the new worker at our company right?"

"Y-Yes, yes I am!"

"Ahh...then these are for you. Its from the company. They told me you're a huge fan of mine" he handed her a gift basket Wootak bought not too long ago, still trying to keep up the fake smile he's displaying.

"Oh my goodness. Thank you! Would you like to come in?"

The two men shared a knowing look and immediately agreed to the lass' offer. While Changbin was trying his best to charm Jina and not just smash her head into the wall, Felix and Jaechan managed to unlock the back door.

They looked around the small kitchen and spotted a suspicious looking room located at the end of the hallway. Sneaking past the excited girl who was rambling about her day to a bored Changbin and an impatient Wootak, the two tried opening the door.

But unfortunately, it was locked. Convincing them even more that Na Bi was in there. "Felix, here" Jaechan gave him a gun silently and the younger just looked at him in confusion.

"Go get Na Bi. Wootak might need my help" biting his lips, the black haired boy nodded, shakily aiming it towards the door knob.

Jaechan sent Wootak a sign and he nodded. Changbin saw the small interaction between the two and knew something bad was about to go down.

"3..." Jaechan counted softly, hand holding up 3 of his fingers.

"2..." Jina was still oblivious to the whole fiasco that might occur in the next second, heart eyes still glued on Changbin who was uncomfortably squirming in his seat.

"1!" And Felix pulled the trigger, the loud sound startling Jina. She jumped out of her seat and saw him shooting another bullet before knocking it down with one swift kick, the shock now replaced with pure rage and anger.

"Hey!" Before she managed to do anything, the two police officers managed to pin her down and handcuff both her hands.

"Let me go!!"

A dozen of police officers rushed in with a team of medics, ready to assist the small group.

"Ms. Kwon, you are under arrest for stalking, kidnapping, assault and child abuse. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to have lawyer and if you can't it, one will be appointed to you."

"I did nothing wrong you jerks! I just wanted Changbin to love me!" She looked at him with teary eyes but the male remained unfazed, gaze so sharp it pierced right through her chest.

"I don't even know who you are" he said, going in the room with Felix following close behind him. Jina was a crying mess as she got pushed into the police car.

"Oh my god..." the scene in front of them was like a horror movie. There were so many creepy pictures of Stray Kids pasted everywhere, even on the floor.

Patches of dried blood stained them and thats when Felix's brown hues landed on a small corpse-like figure sitting against a wall with its hands and legs tied.

"Nana!"

He hurriedly untied her but she was asleep and pale. Her once warm clear skin was now ice cold and decorated with so many red coloured lines. Blood stained her school uniform and this just broke his heart more.

"Nana, wake up!" He gently shook her body, his vision slowly becoming a blur.

But his worst nightmare came true.

Nana stopped breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703 0 41
after a big struggle with her health condition when she was a child, Janna, the younger sister of JM became a fan of a kpop girl group named ITZY af...
25.6K 336 34
Kim song is 16 year old girl who lives with her 7 brothers who are abusive towards her what happens with everything changes will there be happy endi...
14.4K 544 28
- Y/N's Dad Kicked her out - What if her stepmom was behind of her mom accident? - Will YangYang will accept her again? - Will she know the truth? ...
4K 117 39
What if her life took an unexpected turn for the better? Nari Tuan was brought up in such an enchanted childhood. She always had her mom, dad, her t...