Chosen Love | Daniela Dimitre...

By DEXBTHO

His unassuming demeanor belies the extraordinary role he is destined to fulfill. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

302 29 0
By DEXBTHO

I slowly opened my eyes to see her face after gathering my strength, but I found myself shaking, turning left and right, and I found myself in my room, with my mother beside me trying to wake me up.

"Thank god you woke up, are you okay?"

"Don't worry I'm fine, if you're going to ask me about the same dream that haunts me, know that I don't remember anything of what happened."

"I've bought you a soothing drink to have every night before sleep, so your nightmares can eventually fade away."

"It's not exactly a nightmare, it's a scary and strange dream, but also incredibly beautiful, I know my words may contradict, but that's how I feel."

"So what was your dream then, and what does the repeated name mean in your dream?""Nothing, just forget it." I remained silent, not expressing any emotions.

After a while, I remained alone in my room, lying with my eyes closed on my bed, I felt a light nip on my earlobe and heard sharp breaths exhaling forcefully, causing me to tightly shut my eyes.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" I felt warmth coursing through my body as I continued to speak. "I was starting to forget you in my dreams, so why do you return to my reality?"

"Won't you be my friend at least?"

"I don't even know what you look like, and I've never seen your face."

"I'm sure you'll like me, but not to the extent of how much I like you." The female voice said playfully.

I tried to brush off the girl in hopes of understanding her intentions. "I don't befriend ghosts."The voice chuckled lightly at first, then more strongly, and finally spoke again. "I simply possess supernatural abilities, and that doesn't mean I'm a ghost, you fool." The tone of the voice changed as she continued. "Your lips have never touched a girl's lips before, I want to be the first!"

I buried my face in my pillow to conceal my facial expressions and lips, so that girl, who seemed bold but even more flirtatious, wouldn't touch them. "Why don't you talk about a more serious topic than this silly talk? like explaining to me how I sense your presence and see you as shadows on the wall, hear you, and feel you, while others can't hear your voice or see your presence."

"As I've told you before, I can appear to whomever I choose whenever I want, that's why I chose you out of everyone, because I love you, I can vanish before you, so you don't sense my presence or hear my voice like others, just as I can appear to your mother, your friends and acquaintances, as I do with you, I'm always with you most of the time and stay in your bed during the night without you seeing me except in your dreams because I deliberately do so to lead you to the castle with me."

Her words weren't strange or surprising to me, as I often sensed her presence in my waking life and dreams but what made me feel embarrassed was when she said, "I'm always with you most of the time." Did this mean she entered the bathroom with me and watched me while I showered and changed clothes? because that would logically explain my intuition that I was being observed in all my actions.

"Where did your thoughts wander off, my boy? I won't apologize because I enjoy looking at your body, even touching and caressing it while you sleep."

I don't know why, but I felt a shiver run through my body when she spoke those words so precisely, I wasn't alone and hidden, even in my most personal actions.

The girl laughed out loud, ending my distraction within my mind. "Not to that extent, when you shower and change your clothes, I leave to give you your personal space."

"Alright... please leave the room now so I can change my clothes." I said, and I felt that my room was quieter than usual, I realized at that moment that she had granted my request and left for a short while, at least I now understood that she was kind and not as cruel and violent as I had imagined, when I started changing my clothes, I felt a light tap on the wall, as if it were a signal from her that she had returned, anxiously I asked. "Can you see my body?"

"Don't worry, nothing will show from you because I'll turn my back the other way while you finish."

I sat on my bed at that moment and immediately felt a strong rush of heat, knowing that she had sat next to me. "I think I'll open the window because I can't stand all this heat."

"We're in the middle of winter, that's why I sat next to you to keep you warm a bit."

"That's kind of you." I smiled and then looked towards the window. "But I want to open it a little to let in some cold air to refresh the room."

"No!!" The girl screamed sharply, which left me puzzled as I looked at her in confusion. "Don't open the window, I hate the cold, and low temperatures bother me and weaken my strength."

"Is that your weakness?" I innocently asked.

The girl sighed in frustration. "You could consider it as such, and I swear I'll never return to your room if I find its temperature cold."

She grumbled sweetly, making me chuckle lightly as she continued with determination. "That doesn't mean I won't follow you to other places, I won't part with you whether you like it or not."

I chuckled lightly again and curiously asked her. "Then show me your face, I only hear your voice and see a shadowy figure on the wall."

"My face might be a little scary to you because it has blood around the mouth and black kohl around the eyes."

"Can I consider you a vampire then?"

"Not exactly, a term close to that."

I relaxed on my bed, closing my eyes to sense her presence near me, while she lay on top of me and buried her face in my neck, she seemed peaceful and gentle for a moment, I opened my eyes and couldn't see her face, as she had buried it in my neck, I only saw the shape of her body, a tall and sculpted figure with moist red hair of medium length, she wore beautiful necklaces, one of which was larger than the others, shaped like small swords beautifully crafted, she wore a black dress with a hood, and she had the same enticing scent I smelled in my dream, now in my reality, where her strong and captivating fragrance emanated from the pores of her skin, her skin was pale with a soft texture, and her body temperature was pleasantly warm against my skin, this explained her dislike for the cold, although her lips were already cold, I felt a kiss imprinted on my neck, moment by moment, throughout the time, I sense her drinking my blood and kissing me in place of the bite as a sign of satisfaction with the taste of my blood, just as my blood satisfied her thirst.

"You see, I'm gentle when I bite, and I didn't cause you any pain when I drank your fluid."

"That's okay then, although today was tough for me, I find it difficult to sleep and relax during the night hours."

"Tell me about your tough day."

"It's all because of you... but first, you need to tell me your name!"

"My name is Daniela." She continued with a sigh. "I'm in my twenties, and my life is not like that of humans, studying, working and earning money, I believe I'm lucky enough because I have powers and wealth beyond that."

"Do you possess everything that distinguishes you, and the last thing you do is to form a relationship with me?" I said with a tone of mockery that diminished my own significance, although my intention was to gauge my importance and value to her.

"You can call it love, isn't love something precious like your blood?"

I stretched out beside my bed and let out a yawn, feeling a bit drowsy, but I wanted to share with her the reason for my tough day, she was still lying on top of me, her face buried in my neck while I found myself encircling her waist with my hands, holding her tightly as I continued speaking.

"I was sitting in my room using the computer as usual, enjoying my work on my files and improving my devices every day, when suddenly, I was overcome with fear as a dark shadow on the wall loomed over me as if it was approaching me in its strange, elongated form, I was terrified because I had never experienced anything like this before, especially in my own home, I went to my mother, hoping to test her reaction to find out if I was the only one who could see you or not, I asked my mother to come with me to show her something, she left what she had in her hand and followed me, at that moment, I pointed to the wall in my room, but she saw nothing, then I pointed to the corner of the room, where I could see the outline of your body as you stood there, hiding your facial features, your appearance was haunting to me because I was seeing you for the first time, and I was seeing you all alone, so, I decided not to confess to my mother about your presence and your characteristics, whether in my waking hours or in my dreams, instead, I told my mother that I saw nothing, but I was thinking to myself in a silly way because I was afraid of you, I was thinking of giving you something, hoping you would stay away from me."

Daniela burst into laughter. "I'm sorry, don't be angry, but I couldn't help myself from imagining that you were going to give me candy, for example, to make me go away."

"When a person is scared, they don't think rationally at that moment." I said as Daniela continued her laughter, then finally removed her face from my neck to reveal herself, she was smiling happily and giggling, while I remained shocked, staring at her for a long time without saying a word, I didn't have any words to express in such a situation.

Daniela continued to laugh lightly until she suddenly turned to a corner behind her and spoke in an angry voice. "What brings you here?"

I quickly straightened up and trembled when I asked because I couldn't sense the invisible person that Daniela was addressing behind her. "Who are you talking to?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 392 20
Donna has been appointed the new lord after surviving her cadou experiment and being gone from her home for months. She meets the other lords includi...
91.5K 4.1K 14
A former maid of House Dimitrescu now serves under the title Beneviento, unveiling secrets, and causing all sorts of trouble for the veiled lady.
24.6K 519 33
[Updating Regularly] imagine our Lady Dimitrescu is our wife and mommy🤤
323K 12.8K 137
One-shots of the lovely, elegant Lady Dimitrescu as she displays her softer, loving side toward you. Perhaps you are more than just an ordinary maid...