NOT AGAIN | Yoonmin FF

By MalakMER3

yoongi and jimin are a divorced couple ... WHY did they divorce ...?!! HOW is their life before and after... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
........
12
13
14
15
16
17 (part 1 / 2 )
18
19
20 (part 1/2)
20 part (2/2)
21
22
special 🎄🎊
23
24
25
26
27 (kaihope 1)
28 (kaihope 💜)
29
30 ( truth ⛈ )
31
32
33
Announcement ⚠
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 part (1/2)
42 part (2/2)
43
44
45
46
The end 💜

17 part (2/2)

466 27 2
By MalakMER3

3rd person POV

"Come on , suga hyung . treat it like your room OK  " kook said softly while entering his room . "here you go " Kook said while putting suga's bag on the bed .

"Thanks jungkook-shi . uhm can I take a shower first  " Suga said awkwardly . "of course hyung you don't need to ask me anymore OK " suga nodded with a little smile in which kook returned .

" so excuse me hyung I need to inform the others about the party "

"What party ?! " suga asked confusedly . "oh my god how dump I'm 😩... It's jimin-shi's lated birthday party as he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday so princess and I decided to make a Surprise party for him today so please attend it hyung okie .... I'm going now take your shower and rest for sometime bye " kook said quickly and went out after closing the door .

"But he liked to celebrate his birthday .he was like a little kid who waited impatiently for it now I believe that he really changed and all of that because of me only me *sigh* ... I became a mad person who talk to himself  aishhh let's just wash up " suga said .

He started to take his clothes off  first his tee then his jeans .he was about to get ride of his boxer thats when the door opened widely revealing minji who was about to  scream but he was quicker to hold her mouth .

"Shh little girl shhh why didn't you knock the door first huh ?! " he said with a scolding tone in which brought tears on her eyes . he wide his eyes at her teary eyes and slowly removed his hand from her mouth then she started to cry so hard. He panicked and tried to comfort her .

"Oh no please don't cry . look I'm sorry I didn't mean to scold you please stop crying please don't bring tears on this beautiful eyes .shhh it's okie come here " he pulled her on his embrace and sat on the bed with her on his lap and hugged her tightly while rapping her back and pecking her forehead .after awhile finally she stopped and looked at him with her bamby red eyes , red cheeks and running nose . she was wiping her nose with the back of her hand cutely . he cued at her and thought

'she is really his daughter . she is just a copy paste from him . but how ?! '

" now can you tell me why you come here ? If you are here for Jung kook, he isn't here "

"No Iwm hwre fwr ywu " she said quietly while looking down . "for me ?! Why ?! " suga asked confusedly while making her look at him .

" I know ywu ... Lwave it now ywu mwst do as I swy to know why  " minji said with a smirk painting on her face  . he chuckled at her and nodded which brought a smile on her cute face.

" whwn kwokie cwme twll him thwt ywu want to go to the fwrm awd lwave the rwst on mw " she said seriously making him chuckle more at her cuteness and then he agreed to do her offer and said "well , OK but can I ask you something first ?! "

"Awk ! "

" why you are calling him mama ?! And Is he really your dad ?! and Is there is anything between him and Jung kook ?! and __"

"Wait it's too mwch fwr mwnji .... Iwm cwlling mwma 'mwma' bwcawse he is mwma swmple" she said with a bore expression .

" awd he is nwt dwd he is mwma and abwut dwda he is working awd mwma swid soon he will cwme to twke us with hwm hehe ... Awd abwut the lwst qwestion I won't answer it bwcawse it's dwmp to awk thws mwma and kwokie puffff  " she  giggled at the thought of it and about suga he was on his thoughts.

"Handswme hywng , awk kwokie now awd pwease pwt swme clwthes on it's embwrrassing to see ywu lwke thws  " she rolled her eyes and moved from his lap and went to her room leaving a shocked suga looking at the door with a disbelieve look .

After sometimes

Kook enter the room to see suga playing with his phone and fully dressed . " suga hyung why didn't you sleep ?! " he asked making suga to smile at him and say " oh hello Jung kook uhm I couldn't sleep so I waited for you to ask if you can take me to see the farm as it's been awhile from last time I was there ?" Suga awkwardly waited for kook's answer .

"Well I was going there anyway as my house is around there so I was going to bring some clothes . if you like you can come with me " he said softly .

"Yeah Of course I would like to go with you Jung kook " . " OK then let's go " he nodded and then they left the room .

'His house . so he isn't living with jimin thats means there is nothing between them *sigh* what a relief ! But still who is the dad who Minji talked about ?! ........ I did it again why am I always wondering about who he is around him.    ...    yoongi you are no one to him so stay on your limits !
Let's go now to see what this little girl planing to do ' suga thought and then left after kook .

Suga can see minji slowly moving to the car . he looked at her in disbelieve she just winked at him cutely and signalled him to come closer with her tiny finger.

"Uhm Jung kook can you open your car's bag I .... I  forget something there "  he lied "of course let me check it for you " kook said and was about to check the car when suga stopped him quickly and said awkwardly " NO ! I mean you can start the car till I check it OK .. OK I am going to check it now yeah " He run to the back  .

"Weird ! " kook shakes his head at his behavior and hoped on his car .

" *sigh* ... Little girl is that why you said leave the rest on me I was about to die there " suga whispered  angrily so kook won't hear them.

"Bwt ywu didn't ... Now hwlp me and pwt me hewe and dwn't clwse the dwor so thwt I cwn mwve owt whwn we awrive "

He carried her and carefully putted her on the bag . she laid there and he left after making sure she won't fall and closed the door without forgetting what she told him or we can say ordered him to do 😂 and then he sat on the passenger seat .

At the farm

"Suga hyung I'm going to bring some clothes okie . meet me here after one hour hmm" kook said . "don't worry Jung kook-ah .. You can go I'll meet you here  " suga said softly . kook nodded and left .

Suga sighed ant went to minji who was hiding behind the tree .

"Now what ?! " he asked her

"Fwllow me !  " she ordered him and started to walk above him cutely . he looked at her in disbelieve "w-wha__ ?! Ahh let's just follow her " he followed her like agood boy hehe .

They arrived at the clinic
Yoongi POV

It's ... It's mom's clinic ! B-but how this brat girl know here ?! ...

She stopped and turned to face me and said seriously " wait hewe ! When I cwll ywur nwme ywu cwn cwme in understand !  "

"Ye__" she didn't let him  finish  and went inside the clinic .

"Just a little brat but a cute one so like my Minnie *sigh* " he said the last word sadly and waited for minji to call him like a good boy he is .

3rd person POV

"Gwanny! I mwssed you so so sooo mwch " minji said cutely while hugging Mrs min who back hugged her tightly and said "ohoh granny missed minji too " .

"Gwanny , mwnji hwve a swrprise fwr ywu " she said excitedly while looking at Mrs min . " really ! Show me then " she said softly .

"HANDSWME HYWNG ! CWME IN NOW !!" she shouted out of her lungs making Mrs min to look at the door confusedly for this handsome hyung .

suga slowly entered . their breath stopped , their eyes stacked on each other with tears fulling it . suga slowly made his way to Mrs min who stand up quickly looking at him in disbelieve like she can't understand that her own  son finally in front of her eyes healthy and handsome Like always . he is just looking at her with so much words on his eyes that only his mother can understand .

"Y-yoon !"

"M-mom ! "

They said in sync . Mrs min touched his face softly while crying " yoon ,baby ,mom m-missed you alot "  she hugged him so tightly while crying on his chest as he is much taller than her . "I missed you too mom " he hugged her back more tightly and mouthed a little 'thank you ' to minji who just giggled at them .

"But little girl  how did you know my mom ?! " suga asked minji after sitting on the bed of the clinic beside his mom who just clinged on his side .

"Ohoh mwnji recwgnwzed ywu the mwment she saw ywu as ywu awe granny's swn frwm the phwto so it's ewsy  " she shrugged her shoulders cutely  .

" but how yoon ?! You and his daughter ?! " Mrs min asked confusedly .

" *sigh* mom there is a lot of things that you don't know and it's along story I will tell you but not now okie " suga said in which she nodded . "I only want you to be healthy and happy . I don't care about anything as well as you are beside me . " she pecked his cheeks and he returned it .

"Swrry to cwt the kwssy lwvely mwment bwt kwokie will cwme soon lwt's go   " minji said and kissed Mrs Min's cheeks "bye granny ... I will come soon OK  ". "OK bye baby take care of yourself " .

"Mom what's about the granny thing ?! " suga whispered so only his mom could hear him "long story " she whispered back in which he nodded .

"Cwme on lwzy handswme cwt lwt's gooo " she whined cutely  .

"W-who is lazy handsome cat ?!!! ". He asked in disbelieve but she ignored him making him growl angrily and went after her after biding his mom a goodbye and kissing her cheeks with the promise to come soon .

To be continued
___________________

Hope  you like it 😊  ... if you do ,don't forget to comment and vote .love you all 💜💜

I will try to update soon so stay tuned 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
32.9K 259 29
•red, a song by taylor swift THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 32KKK!!! 🥇 35 # matt 🥈 22 # sturniolo 🥉 2 # hossler
34.1K 1K 26
After the aftermath of his last great battle- he had finally gotten rid of Vilgax, his greatest ever enemy for good, but at what cost? Since that day...
2.9M 78.3K 42
𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬/𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐞 𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝. A 24 years old hard working secretary that alway...