SECOND CHANCE AFTER MARRIAGE

Від tagesunku

When Zee and Nunew met each other for the first time they knew they are made for each.....After spending so m... Більше

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Notice
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 21

1K 46 10
Від tagesunku

"Jake"....The teacher yelled

The little boy got startled and came out of his thoughts. Jake blinks a few times before he remember where he was. This was his last class before lunch...

"What is the answer to this question?" Teacher asked as the whole class was staring at him

"I don't know" Jake replied as he didn't even heard the question.

"Detention after class.. maybe you can read instead of daydreaming" Teacher said as Jake tried to pay attention but couldn't...

Its been months that they have shifted to their new home. Nunew gets busy settling into his new home that he literally ignored Zee calls during weekends where he promised Zee that he will try to send kids to his place so that Jake and Mimi could spend some time with together with their father. For Jake it was like all the joy he was having to go school suddenly separated from his body. Before moving he alteast knew when his father id home or not. On weekends morning he atleast was able to see Zee face for a few minutes before he disappeared all day. But after moving he felt something from even calling his dad.

Soon the bell rang and Jake packed his bag. He was still lost in his own deep thoughts but his hands were perfectly packing his stuff. Once he was done packing Jake made his way out and he decided to meet his Dad whom he was missing a lot from last few weeks. It was noon and he knew Zee will be at his work. Jake stuck with if he was going to tell Jay before leaving but he knew Jay gets angry whenever he try to speak about Zee. He will never allow him to go and meet Zee alone. So he sneak out from the school ground without telling anyone...

Jake waited a few minutes for the bus to arrived. As soon as the bus came he gets on and silently prayed to meet his dad today and talk to him. After 20 minutes he was outside his Daddy office. He walked up to the receptionist...

"Good afternoon.. I am here to see my Dad" jake said

"And who is that" The receptionist ask

"Mr. Zee Pruk Panich... I am his second child" Jake said as he shows his school id

The receptionist looked at the card and then looked at Yash. She then picked the phone and dialed the number.

"There Mr. Jake Panich who wants to see the CEO" The receptionist said as she pause and nods her head

"You may see him. He is on 12th floor" The receptionist said

Jake made his way towards elevator. He hit the 12th floor. Inside elevator Jake started thinking that he should have called his Daddy first but he badly wanted to see his him. He also knew what Daddy had did to his Papa was not okay and he wanted to ask why. He reached and came out. The entire floor was telling who is father was.. It was huge, wide and everything made of glass. He saw a lady was waiting for him....

"Hi your Daddy is waiting for you" The lady said as she walks towards the door.

Suddenly Jake started feeling nervous meeting his Daddy like this. His heartbeat increase and his palm are sweaty. It was the first time he was meeting his Dad after they moved and his first time in his Dad office. All the question he wanted to ask started leaving when his daddy immediately open the door as if he was right behind it. Zee immediately rushed towards and Knelt down in front of Jake and gave him a tight hug and Jake hug his Dad back.....

"Are you okay? Did Papa bring you here? What about school?" Zee asked once he pulled apart

"I....I came alone" Jake slowly replied as Zee eye widened

"You came alone...Does anyone know you left alone?" Zee ask as Jake shook his head in reply..

Jake knew if Nunew find out he left school without telling anyone he will get angry.. Zee immediately pulled out his phone and was about to call Nunew but Jake stopped him by holding his arm..

"Daddy do you love us?" Jake ask as Zee suddenly freeze hearing his son question..

"I love you so much... all of you.. I love your Papa with all my heart and soul. I am sorry how things are at the moment" Zee said as he pulled his son into tight embrace..

"After moving to the new house you never came to meet us. You never call or text Papa.. Papa is always alone and we don't like it" Jake said quietly

"Will you never stay with us? Are you going to leave us again?" Jake ask once they pulled away

"Baby I'm not leaving any of you. You are my precious little angels. You are my family. I'm not going anywhere" Zee replied as he cupped his son cheeks

"Can't we stay together. Mimi also miss you a lot" Jake ask

"God I want to. You have no idea how much I want to but it all depends on your Papa" Zee replied

"I miss you Daddy" Jake said softly

"I miss you to Baby" Zee replied

"We all saw you kissing another man that wasn't Papa. You mad Papa cry" Jake said as he cried

"I don't know what to tell you. Let me take you back to school. I will talk to your teacher and I'm sure if Papa finds out he will have a heart attack" Zee said as his eyes get all wet

"Please take me to Papa.. I want Papa" Jake said as he shook his head

"Lets go Buddy" Zee said as he take his son hand and left the building

"I want you to promise me one thing buddy. Promise me you will tell your brother or Papa if you want to take off from school instead of just leaving. I promise to call and text you everyday" Zee said as he knelt down and wipes his baby face with handkerchief..

"Promise" Jake ask as he raised his finger.

"Promise" Zee said he wrapped his finger around Jake..

They both get inside the car and Zee helped his son put on the seat belt ..

"Why don't we stop for a quick lunch" Zee asked as Jake thoughts for a while

"Can I order for myself and Papa" Jake ask as Zee nods his head.

As soon as they reached Jake runs towards the door while crying. He bangs on a couple of time and Zee picked his son in his arm and rang the doorbell while Jake kept crying on Zee shoulder. Nunew quickly opened the door and his heart when he saw his son his Zee arms.. Nunew quickly took Jake from Zee arms and coos him..

"Baby what happened?" Nunew ask but Jake kept crying

"What did you do to my son Panich" Nunew ask Zee when he didn't get any answer from his son

Zee kept quiet for a moment as Nunew was going crazy thinking all short of things and he didn't want to make it worse..

"I'm...s..sorry Papa" Jake said as Nunew didn't pay any attention to Zee and walked inside..

"You are scaring me Baby. How about you tell me what happened. Did Daddy said something to you?" Nunew ask as he put his son on his lap and rubbed his back..

"My teacher gave me detention and I run away from school. I was missing Daddy and wanted to meet him" Jake said as Nunew eye got widened in shock

"Jake Panich!!! You left school!! Did you tell your brother ..You could have told me. Why didn't you tell me you wanted to meet your Dad" Nunew as in a strong voice

"I'm sorry Papa" Jake said as he lowered his head

"Never so that again. You can call you Dad and text him if you want to meet. Two weeks Jake Panich.. You are grounded for two weeks..no tv, no comic book and no video games" Nunew said in a warning tone..

"I called his class teacher and settled everything. Jake will have his detention tomorrow" Zee said as he leaned against the door for how long

"You should have called me" Nunew said and looked Zee in anger

"He asked me not to call you and bring him back home" Zee said as he stand Infront of Nunew

"As an adult you should know when to listen to kids and when not to. And don't pretend like you are such a great father of my kids when you are not" Nunew immediately snapped as Zee eyes widened hearing Nunew.... And Nunew eyes widened as words left from his mouth and before Nunew could say anything Zee turned to leave..

Nunew immediately rushed and held Zee wrist from back to make him stop from leaving. He put his forehead on Zee back...

"You don't have to rub it on my face Nu...I know I did wrong and I was never a great father" Zee said slowly..

"I didn't mean it. I felt so scared watching Jake like that. You go and always do stupid things" Nunew respond slowly...

Zee slowly turned around and held Nunew close. Zee wrapped his arms around Nunew waist and Nunew pressed his head on Zee chest and clutch Zee shirt. Nunew stop crying once he felt Zee arms around him. His body relaxed and his heart began to calm down...

"He is safe...he is home and he is right in front of us" Zee whispered slowly

Nunew strangely felt like he got his husband back. His old Hia who knew what to say and how to comfort him at a times like this. Like he always knew all of Nunew fear and weakness.. It really felt like home for Nunew...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15.4K 635 23
"I'm glad I met you because you were the light to my darkness...and when my world lit up again that's when I realized I loved you." ...
98.3K 4.4K 43
What happens when Nunew, a studious and lonely boy falls in love with his Teacher who happens to be a Vampire. Will the mean girl in school try to br...
19.1K 692 11
Length: 10 Chapters ⚠️ MPreg : This is only for fantasy. Please leave if you do not like this kind of genre. Nunew likes Zee since he was sixteen yea...
63K 2.3K 21
They both are married, happy and love each other.....care for each other....cannot live without each other..... Then why they are distant with each o...