Queen's Idol Love ♡!! Taeko...

tutu_taetae

What Will Happen When mafia queen Will .... Fell fo... Еще

Characters!
chapter 1
Ch-2
Ch-3
ch- 4
ch- 5
Ch-6
Ch-7 ❤️
Ch-9👸
Ch -10💜
Ch-11
Ch-12
Journey to hurt 💔
JOURNEY TO HURT (P-2)
Ch-15
Ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
wedding Rituatls ✨️
Wedding Bells!!
Ch-21
Ch-22
ch - 23
Ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
Ch-27
Author Note
ch- 28
ch-29
ch-30
Ranking...
ch-31
ch-32
chapter View
ch-33

Ch- 8

934 67 7
tutu_taetae

Hello guys !

As you all know bora95purple has left us ...

We lost a beautiful soul and a great author ..

May her soul rest in peace ...

U wil be always missed dear 😢♥️

/////__////__///__////

Whip in there hands ....

Mr.Samrat and Mrs.krisha .....

After seeing both of them jk knows what's comming next but he can't do anything as they always use birds to scare him

Mr. Samrat came to know about jk being ornithophobic he started to hurt jk with birds so that's he won't be able to do anything ..

(Author pov.
Dont ask why use fear of birds ,bcz the story is about the girl I am writing here is ornithophobic)

After seeing past standing infront of jk again he started to tremble in fear ,as he know how they will cage him between birds around him

Mr.Samrat voice brings him out of thoughts ..
See sweetie we have new pets for u ,u will really love this one baby jk..*sarcastic way*

Mrs.krisha pov* - krisha feels hurt when her husband abused jk but her anger is too much that she never help jk..

Jk  was started to tremble when he hear feathers 🪶 flapping sounds and voice of numerous birds...

Then Mr. Samrat came forwards and harshly slapped jk and pushed him in between birds cage

(Imagine this cage is circling around jk filed with birds..)

Mr.Samrat then started to slap jk and kick him then started to whip jk harsly while jk was directly looking into Mrs.krisha eyes as if silently telling his mother to see his pain

while whipping Mr.Samrat yells
U are just a bitch and how dare u try to seduce Mr.kim when all I imagining him marrying my real daughter
Scream bitch scream my name with fear ...

Mr.Samrat got more angry seeing jk  not screaming in pain & while jk eyes were red and whole body covered with wounds bloods dripping from  whole body and dress was teared with harsh whips ..Mr.Samrat harsly grab jk hair  and said why u are not screaming? Dont make me more mad slut...

But jk never let out any whimper from his mouth he was bearing everything silently while Mr.Samrat whipped him then rubbed chilli 🌶 powder on his wounds .. Tears kept falling from jk eyes..

Mr.Samrat got angry and said let's see slut.. I will marry my only daughter to Mr kim and I will throw u and your useless son out of my house ... jk still kept quite while anger raising inside him ... jk  was scared of birds so after few more whips and beat he lost his conscious

After seems like 1 hours Mr.Samrat and Mrs.krisha left jk inside the cage
...

Next morning..

Jk got up from floor and slowly made his way ,he was scared so much scared but there was no one for him

Jk went to his room and called Mina and shareen ..
After few minutes they both came and seeing jk seating in a bath tab filled with warm water his whole body covered with bruises...

Both of them saw jk in this condition many times but every time both of there heart clenched...

They both gently clean jk  and cover his bruises with bandage... while bandage jk  wounds Meena said .. till when u will suffer ? Its been so long .. please do something... and leave this cage .

Jk  - I will once I will make everyone regert things they did to me ..

Suddenly jk got up and said is kuku awake?

Shareen said I don't think .. if he was awake he will directly calls u .. jk then went to wear office clothes.

Sun raise were hitting on tae face as he was in deep slumber after soo long , but started to wake by sun raise irritating him, tae opened his beautiful almond eyes and a yawn left his mouth ,but when he was about to get out of bed he saw a beautiful baby , a soft smile crept on his lips seeing kuku sleeping soo peacefully on his chest his one hand was around tae torso and other hand holding tae shirt..💓 tae slowly started to caress kuku fluffy hair and kissed his forehead.... but tae got startle when he hear knock on door...

Tae slowly got up and opened the door only to find jk  dressed up beautifully....

Jk - sir I came to wake kuku can I?
Tae- he is sleeping ...
Then jk  slowly nodded his head and went inside the room ,while tae immediately got went to m bathroom..then jk came to kuku and started to wake him up

Jk - aww my bubble baby wake up see its morning rise and shine kuku baby ... get up

Kuku in sleepy voice said- mama kuku more sleep .. nueee wake kuku...

Jk cooed at his son and took him in  arms but hissed when kuku hand brushed with his arms... with much difficulties JK took kuku and said baby mama has to go office... and mama thought to take kuku... but it's okay kuku Dont want then mama is going alone..

Kuku eyes shot open when he hear his Mama taking him to office ...kuku immediately got up from bed and ran towards his room yelling mama kuku is going to get ready ...

Jk laughed seeing his son cuteness . he also left the room...

Shareen bring kuku in dining area and made him sat on his baby chair with breakfast in plate.. and kuku saw tae sitting on table kuku cutely wave and said goo moing taetae ..kuku ish going with mama today ... so I will not plaw width u sowwy...

Tae * cooed so hard seeing kuku being pouting baby early in morning asking sorry for not playing ....* it's okay baby u can go taetae will wait for kuku ..

Kuku became happy and start noming his food everyone cooed at his cuteness

Kuku..🥺🤌

Tae again started eating his food but this time he stopped when he saw kuku is whining for something to his  mama , tae eyes got stuck on jk who was looking so elegant and beautiful while softly smiling to his son's words.

Tae got lost in him for a moment until he notice Mr.Samrat is coming towards dining table after seeing jk

Mr.Samrat Said oh so u do have some energy left to walk around.. I should have give u more of it ...

Tae lost his all color when he hear Mr.Samrat and then he looked at jk  clearly ... how his hands were wrapped in bandages with swollen red eyes .. painful hiss & expression whenever kuku touchs any part of his body unknowingly...

Tae felt guilty for telling Mr.Samrat everything and seeing jk like this his heart unknowingly clenched ...

After feeding kuku, he croch down to take kuku but halted when an another pair of hands came and lift kuku ,jk  looked beside him & there tae standing with kuku in his arm

Then tae said I also want to come with u both I will get bored here trust me I won't try to escape ..

Jk thought for few mints then  nodded  walked out with tae & baby

At TAENSHA DESIGNS-

Tae again got mesmerized by seeing beautiful building ...

Jk went inside TAENSHA with Tae covering his face with mask and cap while kuku ran though hall way giggling and bowing to everyone.

In afternoon

Jk was talking with Sara, head of model department ..while kuku baby playing inside cabin

JK - Sara how did audition went ? Did u choose models?

Sara- yes mr.jeon and Lalisa was also selected by staff.

JK - okay test them once and give Ads covers accordingly and dont be a lisa biased gives others chance too..

Sara sheepliy smiled and left after saying bye to kuku..

Later Mr.han came to inform about having one more meeting.. JK sighed
then said okay just let gaurds out of cabin ...
Mr.han replied yes sir  & left after bowing jk..

Kuku and tae was playing while tae taking a few glance at jk..

After 1 hr jk left for meeting and our
kuku being mischievous sneaked out of his Mama's cabin leaving tae sleeping on couch.. kuku was running here and there ,he went to canteen and said ..

Aunthy Maria goo afternun , please give kuku one donuts 🍩 , Maria is working in office canteen knows kuku, she smile seeing cute baby and gave donuts with milkshake,  kuku eyes lift seeing his fav shake, then kuku started to walk with his small legs, suddenly kuku tripped over his shoes and fell on floor his milkshake spill over a model who was passing by kuku..

Model got angry seeing her dress ruined by kid .. she harsly hold kuku and slap kuku on his chubby cheeks yelled who the hell u are kid didn't your mother teach you manners , u have spoiled my expensive dress now who will pay for this  kid? Hmm.... kuku starts crying seeing someone talking to him like this .. but model being new doesn't know she dare to hurt the hire of Asian mafia ....

Jk was in meeting when he hear  commotion on same floor he got angry and left the hall immediately to know the reason but his heart dropped when he hear kuku's voice..

Kuku- mama will buy u new aunthy ...

Jk got to much angry & directly ran towards kuku, seeing jk coming ,

model thought he came for her so she started to act and said sorry Mr.jeon this kid ruin my dress please forgive me & ask someone to throw this  kid out of Taensha mam..

Seeing his Mama voice kuku came running towards his Mama & hugged him jk lift kuku in arms.....

Jk hugged kuku and asked softly what happen baby? Who made my prince cry hmm tell mama....

Then

Kuku said Mama I spill drilnk on aunthy dress ....

Jk eyes got red seeing hand print on his son's chubby cheeks.. hearing this commotion tae also came out wearing mask and cap but halted when he hear kuku voice and saw jk angry red eyes ..

The girl model soul left her body when she hear the kid is only son of Taensha Designs CEO moreover hier of Glan mafia ... she stepped on throne herself ..but being arrogant bitch she said so what if this kid is yours , still he ruin my dress so he should be punished Mr.Jeon, your son is brat..

Jk  gave kuku to Mr.han and slap  model face hard infront of employee & yanked her hairs harsly and said in
angry tone ...

how dare u got guts to yell at my prince and not only this, u dare  to raise hand on my prince when I myself never did that hmmm..& tell me bitch how much cost this ugly dress of yours? Let me tell ugly duck

My prince shoes is more costly then your entire existence...

The model was begging jk to leave her hair but being a mafia queen hold the girl hands from which she slapped his son and twisted in inappropriate way ... breaking model hands fully and then jk said *angry voice* ...

No body I repeat no body can hurt my prince if I got to know any of you tried to hurt my son I will open hell gates for u myself....

Jk took  gun and directly fire the bullets on girls head making  everyone lost there soul seeing model dead on the spot ...

Jk called his gaurds &  slapped them  & said do I pay u to for  roaming around? Hmm .. I left u to protect my prince but i see u all are forgetting the real me doesn't it?

Clean this mess and u all will work in construction side like a labour's for 2 weeks
..
Gaurds noded there head and started to clean models body ...

Jk came inside cabin and saw his son sitting on tae lap eating something,  his left cheek is quite swollen , jk  asked mr.han to bring medicine then he applied ointment on kuku cheeks.... whole time tae looking at jk who is looking at kuku with hurtfull eyes, kuku said Mama kuku want boo boo..then jk made kuku lay on his lap and start to feed kuku...

Then tae  came inside & asked about  kuku if he was alright or not but got Stucked seeing jk being all soft &  scared to loose his son.. tae hear sucking sound of kuku which made tae got a boner * imagining
how jk will look beneath him*...

Tae- eww what are u thinking tae it's dirty & impossible..*making disgusting face*

Jk looked at tae and said sir kuku slept   u can come .

Seeing jk alone tae thought it's time to talk  ..

Tae- jungkook ?
Jk - yes sir do u need something to eat?
Tae - no but I want to talk to u about  something..
Jk- please continue sir I am listening..
Tae- I am sorry I never thought Mr.Samrat Wil take my words this seriously to hurt u ..I am really sorry it wasn't my intention I just wanted to go back to my family..

Jk -  sorry for caging u here sir but someone close to me has asked me  favour.. I myself is helpless sir but after few day I will let u go dont worry sir .

An unknown pang hit tae heart when he hear he will leave jungkook and his beautiful cute baby ..

Tae just shook his head and left towards kuku and take kuku in his arms and made him sleep on his chest while caressing kuku's fluffy hair tae thought *in mind* why I am feeling sad just with the thought of leaving both of them ?

Its messed up everything..

At night -

When jk , tae & kuku came to Mr.Samrat mansion ...

They saw a old lady figure sitting on couch and Mrs.krisha was massaging lady's foot with oil while adi is siting beside Mr.Samrat laughing at something..

Seeing tae Mr.Samrat Said oh Mr.kim why are u standing there please come and meet my mother ....Mrs.Srisha ..

Tae bowed to lady politely while kuku hide himself more in tae warmth ...as if not wanting to get close to this lady ..

Mrs.srisha saw jk and said ...oh so u came whoring around Come I have something to tell u ..

Jk came and sat infront of her while tae siting beside her with kuku in his lap

Mrs.Srisha- I have decided to marry u with my my frnd grandson and he is ready to give name to this sin of yours his.

Jk got angry hearing her and said who told u to make choice on my behalf?

Did I ever told u I need ur and ur son help?
And my son dont need anyone's name his mother name is enough to make people bow down for him..

And I am not going to marry any one I don't need someone..

Mrs.Srisha ,krisha and Mr.Samrat got angry and said u have to do it or we will not let u live peacefully after that..

Tae was hearing everything but he don't know why he is hurt hearing kuku being carrying someone other name and jk marrying other male..

Jk angrily said never imposs this ugly thoughts of your's on me and my son , left from there ... they started to think a plan to make jk agree for marriage..

Tae also got up with kuku in his hands and left towards his room ...

Jk standing on balcony seeing dark night and said looking towards moon

YOU HAVE LEFT ME WITH NOTHING PAPA .. IF I LET U ENTER THAT DAY MAYBE U WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH ME HERE... !!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

//____///____/////__////

TOO MUCH LONG CHAPTER....* phew*

Thank u for all your appreciation guys...💜💜

vote ..💜🥺

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

149K 5K 29
Lisa... cause mama I'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational it's physical.. mama please don't cry I will be alright all rea...
14.2K 801 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
330K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
65.6K 2.1K 22
{Season 2 On going } Mafia AU Season 1- 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝟏{𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐅}(check it out)(COMPLETED) Season 2 - 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 �...