His Daughter|| KV

By REALMFPLAYA

Started 01/24/24 More

Chapter One || ' 001
Chapter Two || ' 002
Chapter Three || '003
Chpater Four || ' 004
Chapter Five || ' 005
Chapter Six || ' 006
Chapter Seven || ' 007
Chapter Nine || ' 009
Chapter Ten || ' 010
Chapter Eleven || ' 011
Chapter Twelve || ' 012
Chapter Thirteen || ' 013
Chapter Fourteen || ' 014
Chapter Fifteen || ' 015
Chapter Sixteen || ' 016
Chapter Seventeen || ' 017
Chapter Eighteen || ' 018
Chapter Nineteen || ' 019
Chapter Twenty || ' 020
Chapter Twenty-One || ' 021
Chapter Twenty-Two || ' 022
Chapter Twenty-Theee || ' 023
Chapter Twenty-Four|| ' 024
Chapter Twenty-Five | ' 025
Chapter Twenty-Six | ' 026
Chapter Twenty-Seven | ' 027
Chapter Twenty-Eight | ' 028
Chapter Twenty-Nine || ' 029
Chapter Thirty || ' 030
Chapter Thirty-One || ' 031
Chapter Thirty Two || ' 032
Chapter Thirty-Three || ' 033
Chapter Thirty-Four || ' 034
Chapter Thirty-Five || ' 035
Chapter Thirty-Six || ' 036
Chapter Thirty-Seven || ' 037
Chapter Thirty-Eight || ' 038
Chapter Thirty-Nine || ' 039
Chapter Forty || ' 040
Chapter Forty-One|| ' 041
Chapter Forty-Two|| ' 042
#UPPIEE

Chapter Eight || ' 008

446 7 0
By REALMFPLAYA

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Tuesday | Hell.

" im bout tired as fuck today." I rolled my eyes putting my AirPods in my ears.

" hey sa'nylah, girl yo hair pretty." Kennedi said and I smiled.

" thank you girl, yours is too." I smiled at her as I wrote on the paper starting my work.

" you got some edge control I could use, tryna look good for my man." She said and I laughed.

" mhm, here." I said handing her my smaller edge control and edge brush.

" thank you so much sexyy." She said raising her hand to go to the bathroom before she left.

" who sexy ? You sexy, im sexy fuck it up." I sung lowly before dancing.

Sa'Nylah Bennett please report to the front office for dismissal, once again Sa'Nylah, please report to the front office for dismissal.

I heard the announcements say that and I nodded writing my name on my exit ticket putting my led pencil into my side pocket.

" here u go im done with my whole packet." I smiled handing my paper to the sub before I grabbed my sprayground leaving the class.

" heyy ma, what we finna go do." I looked at her as we got inna car.

" we finna go bring you to the dentist and eye doctor den we gotta go and get yo uniform for yo new school cause u got a tour at 2:40." My mama said and I nodded.

looking down at my Apple Watch I seen it said 12:50.

" can we get something to eat after the dentist im hungry." I said sitting back going on TikTok.

" mhm." She said and I nodded.

I went through my saved sounds and I starting making TikToks cause I looked pretty with my half up half down.

I sent my TikToks to my man before I posted one of them on my main story and the rest of my spam.

" you gotta boyfriend." My mama looked at me and I laughed.

" Ian gon lie I got something like that.. he ain't really ask me to be his girlfriend but that's really the next step." I said as we walked into my orthodontist office.

My mama signed us in and then like 5 minutes later she came and started on what she had to do so we can get up and outta there.

" so what's yo lil bf name, tell me about my son in law." She said and I laughed as we walked to the eye doctor so I could get some glasses cause the contacts wasn't really working for my eyes.

" his name is Khylin, he is 14, he cute and do sports." I said and she nodded.

" what he look like.. mattafact what's his instagram." She looked at me and I rolled my eyes opening the door to the office.

" that's exactly why them contacts not working and u finna have some bifocals on yo face big head ass lil girl." She said and I laughed.

"  tuh." I rolled my eyes as I went into the room and sat on the bed thing.

" ok so Sa'Nylah, you can pick out of these glasses but if you wear these glasses you can't wear your contacts so people will be able to see your eye colors.

" um, I don't know how I feel about that.. my eyes kinda ugly." I said looking at the glasses.

" no they not, they fit you so well and you look so pretty with em girl." My mama smiled as I picked out the glasses I wanted.

After I took the contacts out my mama took a picture of my blue eye and showed me how it looked.

" it's not that bad." said taking a picture without the glasses.

" I look pretty." I said posing with my glasses grabbing my phone going to make a TikTok.

I made like three stop motions showing off my glasses, and new powerchains.

" im so prettyyyy." I said in my room posing in the mirror.

" miracle, watchu got under that bonnet." I looked at her as she sat on the bed.

" my hair not done." She frowned.

" you want tete to do it." I looked at her and she nodded.

" okay, come here youn gotta cry baby you still pretty with and without yo hair done." I looked at her and she nodded wiping her tears.

" you miss yo daddy huh, I miss him too, tmr his birthday you know we gon do it big for him baby." I looked at her and she started smiling.

I put some water in the tub then I added bubbles and toys so she could get in and I could wash her hair.

I washed her hair first then I washed her body, dried her and allat yk.

" ok go in the room and get dressed." I said putting her on the floor letting her run into my room.

After she was dressed I was done getting all my stuff out for her hair so i just blow dried her hair while she watched YouTube on my IPad.

" ok u want two braid?" I showed her a picture on my phone.

" yesss, can I have edges." She looked at me.

" yeahh." i smiled at her before I parted her hair straight down the middle then I started slicking it down til it was perfect.

" ok tell me if it's too tight." I said as I started braiding the first braid.

" im finna look pretty." She said and I smiled and I started feeding more pieces in making sure it was not too thin but not too thick.

After I finished one braid I tied then end with a curling rod then I did the other the same way and I dipped her hair in the water and foam for the curls.

" it looks cute teedy." She smiled at me before she kissed me on my forehead.

" take a picture for mommy." I said as she started posing.

I sent them to her mama then I let her do whatever while I took my nap.

" sis🥴 hearted the message "

I did her hair for you sis, you like it.

awn thank you! my baby so beautiful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 781 16
Step into a world where drill rap meets luxury. Watch as two iconic celebrities come together to create a masterpiece. Stay tuned for a collaboration...
951K 84K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
5.5K 271 8
" I want all of you until there is nothing left of you..."
32K 1.9K 10
( မာန်မာနခြိန်း+သွန်းစက်ငယ်) ချစ်သောမမpမှ.......💗 Start date ...23.3.2024