The Super Saiyan Goddess

By _Alex-san_

[The Super Saiyan Girl - book #3!] After the defeat of Majin Buu, Earth entered a four-year period of peace... More

Character Information - I
EP. 1 - Overdue Reunion
EP. 2 - The God of Destruction
EP. 3 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 1)
EP. 4 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 2)
EP. 5 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 3) - End Arc
EP. 6 - The Princess's Birthday
EP. 7 - Frieza Force Revival
EP. 8 - The Evil Emperor Returns
EP. 9 - Battle of A Thousand Men
EP. 10 - Golden Frieza - End Arc
EP. 11 - Parallel Universes
EP. 12 - The Blue Jewel
EP. 13 - Tournament of Destroyers
EP. 14 - Prince VS Princess
EP. 16 - Curse of the Second-Born
EP. 17 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 1)
EP. 18 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 2)
EP. 19 - A Saiyan's Pride
EP. 20 - Never-Miss-Hit
EP. 21 - One-of-a-Kind Hit - End Arc
EP. 22 - Heartbreak
EP. 23 - Future Trunks Returns

EP. 15 - Be My Wife!

175 2 0
By _Alex-san_

Amaran sat beside him. "I'll be by your side just like you were for me all those years ago."

~~~

Present Day

Edam clenched his fists. Out of all the people I could lose, it had to be him...

"AMARAN!!!" he furiously powered through to Super Saiyan. The wind lashed around them like a storm, radiating the burning rage of the golden form.

The Prince set his furious eyes settled on Lord Champa. He took off from the ring, cracking it with his newfound strength, and headed for the Destroyer God.

Before he could stray too far from the ring, he gasped when he was trapped in a crimson ki fists. "Princess! Release me! I have to...! I'm going to...!"

"No!" Niya struggled to hold him back. "You are going to be disqualified! Please, take your anger out on me!"

Edam glared. "Are you serious?! Amaran is worth more than this stupid tournament of petty sibling rivalry!!"

She wanted to let him go, but feared Champa would kill him too. "Our battle isn't over yet!" she slammed him back onto the ring. "We're even now--Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan."

He got back onto his feet and glared at her. "You don't understand," he stressed in their native language--the same one from Planet Ayata. "I cared for him!"

Her eyes widened, and before she could reply, she cried out when Edam drove his fist into her sternum. She was depraved from oxygen instantly from his monstrous strength. She lost her form and gasped desperately, trying to recover her breath.

Edam looked down at his hands. With just one hit, he took the Princess out of her form. He furrowed his brows, watching her hold her chest in pain. "I didn't want to do this..."

"Tch, his strength in incredible," Ayata stood. "It's about time I join in." She held a hand out and ki traveled to wrap around her reincarnation.

"What?" Edam stepped back.

Sadala emerged from his own jewel. "So, that's her solution," he observed. "This should be acceptable." He too held his hand out and blue ki flowed like a river from him to his own chosen.

The ki began to heal Niya, and she managed to stand again. As it swirled around her like a gentle fire, her hair and eyes were painted the same crimson color. "Huh?" she looked over herself. She felt warm, the same warmth from an embrace of a loved one.

Edam's anger faded as the bright ocean blue ki flowed around him like a gentle river. His golden hair washed out to take on the blue hue along with his eyes.

In their newly temporary false forms, their eyes met and there was an understanding.

"You were... right to stop me," Edam admitted.

Niya took a deep breath, letting the surge of power settle in her body. "Let's finish this fight."

He flinched as his body struggled to acclimate to the energy.

"Breath, Edam," she told him. "In... Out."

Edam nodded. He struggled to follow along with her, but after a few breaths, the pain subsided. His body trembled, "I never felt this much power before..."

Niya studied him. They would have to end the fight quickly. She remembered her first time harboring such tremendous power. She didn't want him to push his body too much.

"Enough! Here I go!" Niya charged ki into two fingers, blasting in front of him to put up a smoke screen.

Edam kept a keen eye as he could see the silhouette of her life energy, an ability granted by the Blue Jewel. When she dropped from above, he was able to block her but was surprised she was made out of ki.

As the dust faded, he could see four Niya's—three made of ki and one real.

"Even if you know about my ability, I'm still stronger than you," Edam eyed the real Princess.

While his eyes were on her, the other three made a head start.

Edam winced as one kneed him in the side. As he stumbled, another kicked him in the back, and the final one uppercut his chin. He blinked as her attacks held more power to them and made him sway.

On the side, Niya was charging an energy beam.

The three false girls continued their barrage against the Prince. They were smaller and faster than him, so their attacks were quick to disorient him.

Before Niya could finish charging her attack, Edam exploded with energy, wiping out the three fakes. He turned to realize what she had been doing.

"I won't lose!" Edam began preparing his own beam.

Confident in her head start, Niya released her attack, "Aka Kousen!"

A crimson, swirling beam shot for the Prince.

"HAA!" Edam hurried to shoot a blue beam to counter.

When the beams collided, a black spark cracked from it. The ring trembled and more black sparks cracked the longer the beams were shooting.

Niya struggled, only wondering how Edam could be so strong.

Edam cursed himself for letting her charge her attack for so long, but he knew her reservoir of ki could not be limitless. Creating three duplicates would have taken an enormous amount of energy. It would only be a matter of time before she gave out.

They both hoped the other would give in first until the black lightning began to spread, staining both of their beams with the dark energy. It began to reach toward both of the saiyans.

Alarmed, they both let their attacks go. Even after they did, black electricity sparked as after shocks.

"That's not good...," Niya felt.

"No," Edam agreed. "It must be what our ancestors were warning us about."

"Better hurry up and finish this fight," she proposed.

"Right. The best way for me to win is to knock you out of the ring."

"Heh, that was my plan."

They shared a smirk.

"This is where our fight ends," Edam prepared himself.

Niya pushed off her heels first, forming tiny ki blades at the tips of two fingers. Edam wasn't intimidated and believed in his physical strength over her ki control.

She took him boldly head-on, slashing up at him. He blocked with his forearm, but winced at the small but painful cut. He dodged her next attack, but then she picked up speed. When he ended up too slow to dodge, he blocked through the pain.

He ended up cut across his arms, his chest, and his legs. When he began to lose his stability at his cut ankles, he growled and powered up.

"Enough!!" Edam glared.

Niya hurriedly made her way back in, and as she quickly aimed, Edam punched her nose. She cried out as blood spurt and she fell back. He didn't waste time to step on her right arm. There was a crack.

"AHH!" Niya cried out.

Edam hesitated, filled with regret upon seeing her pained expression. "I—"

"Good thing I'm left-handed," Niya put on a smile. She aimed and shot a spike into his shoulder.

He gripped his shoulder, groaning in pain and blood splattered on the ground. With him distracted, she jumped to tackle him.

She kept the momentum going to make them tumble until they fell out of the ring.

Everyone held their breath to see who hit the ground first.

Edam up stared in shock at Niya sitting on his chest. He had fallen out of bounds, but she wasn't touching the ground.

The referee rubbed his chin, deciding what to call the match. "The winner is... Princess Niyata!"

Niya let out a relieved breath. "I'm so glad that worked!" she stepped off him.

Both of their forms faded and they both felt the intensity of their injuries.

She groaned at her broken arm.

Edam trembled as he stood. The effects of the form taking their toll. "Niya... That was truly—!" he started but then he collapsed.

Niya stared weakly, "I was afraid that was going to happen."

"Hey!" Lady Ayata arrived to place the tiara back on her head. "I'll make you good as new."

Ki enveloped her body, healing her injuries. It took longer to heal her broken arm but she managed.

Ayata's glow dimmed. "That was a lot of energy we used...," she weakly remarked. "I won't be able to help you in the next match."

Niya smiled apologetically. "It's okay. But I'm sorry. I didn't mean for the fight to last so long. Edam was a really tough opponent!"

"You did well," Sadala arrived, placing the Blue Jewel back into Edam's chest plate. "I had never given him so much of my power. Only in spurts. You seem well versed, however, Princess."

"We've done a lot of practice!" Niya smiled.

He nodded. "I see I have a lot to learn. I'll be watching your next match." With that, he returned to the Blue Jewel, healing up the wounded Prince.

"Your Highness!!"

Both Cabba and Frost arrived to aid the Prince.

"He will be alright," Niya assured them. "Sadala healed him."

"Our ancestor is too kind," Cabba let out a relieved breath.

"I'm sure there wasn't need to worry too much," Frost carried the Prince. "The saiyans are resilient. This hearty, young Prince could handle anything thrown at him!" he smiled.

Niya and Ayata shared a look among them. He smiled?!

"Yes! As I have seen!" she awkwardly smiled back.

"A-hem!" the announcer started. "The next competitor against the Princess is... Prince Celri!"

"Oh my. It seems we shouldn't distract you any longer," Frost bowed his head.

"Yes. Good luck," Cabba bowed too. "Wait—I mean—Good luck to the both of you! Escpecially for His Highness."

Niya uncertainly waved as they took his body. "Thank you?"

"I'll be watching," Ayata shrugged and entered the jewel. "I know you'll do well, my darling."

She smiled and nodded firmly. She jumped back into the ring and was met face to face with Prince Celri, a young teen only two years older than her.

The referee wiped the sweat from his forehead, relieved there would be no high chances of fatal danger. "Without further ado, you may begin!"

Niya looked over the teen. He didn't seem to be as strong as his older brother. "So, what's your deal?" she curiously asked.

Celri had been silently watching for some time. He too observed the Princess now that he was up close. "My deal is that I... want you to be my wife!!!" he loudly pronounced, blushing.

Her eyes widened and her face flushed from the absurd proposal. "Wh-What?"

During the previous battle, Vados apologized on behalf of Champa and used her Angel powers to return Amaran back to life. She promised that they would bring the royal family a proper apology gift, but Argula insisted that everything stay between them.

Although confused, Amaran hurried to watch over the unconscious Prince who had turned Super Saiyan at his death. The Queen continued to watch from the side, glad all her boys were safe.

At the proposal, all were taken aback.

"You have to fight him now, Goten!" Roche turned to him.

Goten only tilted his head. "No, I don't think she'll like him."

"Why not?" Yucca asked. "They're both of the same status, similar age, and with some training, similar power."

"What? He hasn't even done anything yet!" Roche exclaimed, shocked at her quick deduction.

"I can just tell."

"And this is so romantic!" Marmie gushed. "A prince proposing to me in front of everyone? If she doesn't say yes, I will!"

"Can everyone just shut up?" Bok scowled at all of them.

"I want to marry you!" Celri repeated. "As I watched you fight my brother, I fell in love with you! With your strength, your confidence, and your plan to win!"

"Well, thank you, but...," Niya started. "You're not even a Super Saiyan."

Celri flushed in embarrassment.

The Elite children shared some jokes amongst themselves.

"Looks like the Princess would only date Super Saiyans," Roche laughed. "You sure got lucky, Goten!"

"Huh. I guess Saiyans really only do like strong people," Trunks remarked.

"Yep! It's always been like that," Marmie confirmed. "Strong doesn't always mean physically stronger. Like your Mom and Vegeta!"

"Yeah, I get it," Trunks nodded, glancing at Mai. "I just didn't think Niya was like that..."

"I thought she was more complex too...," Yucca remarked.

Goten thought. Was that why he liked Yucca so much? She was strong physically but also stern with him. Niya had always been only one kind of strong with him. He enjoyed his bouts with Yucca, while Niya never bothered to argue.

She only likes me because I'm strong? Goten wondered. Maybe if she found another strong guy, she would be happier with him. And then, he wouldn't have to hurt Niya's feelings when he broke up with her. That's the plan, he decided.

"I may not be," Celri replied, "but I can be, just like my brother was able to!"

"I'm sure you can do it, too," Niya assured awkwardly. "Can we just fight?"

He sighed. "I'm sorry. I think I came on too strongly."

"You think?"

He blushed. "It's just... I'm sure this is how my father felt when he met my mother. He didn't waste time telling her how he felt. I wanted you to know my intentions as soon as possible."

"That's nice for your parents," Niya smiled, "but I don't feel anything for you. I just met you. And besides, I have a boyfriend already."

Celri nodded. "I see... Then, I will fight him for your heart!"

"I'm not sure how much clearer I have to put this for you..."

He studied her. "I learned about you during your match," he became serious. "I learned that you are also the second-born. You are cursed just as me."

Niya furrowed her brows. "Cursed?"

Celri spoke in their native tongue. "The heir is always doted on the most. They are given the most love and attention. They know what their destiny will be. But us second-borns... we're just an understudy, in case something happens to the heir. What is our destiny as second-born? What do we inherit? Nothing."

She listened carefully. She hadn't thought about her future so deeply before. "My brother will be King any day now," she replied. "I... simply fulfill my duty as protector of my people. I fight when I need to. That is my destiny."

"Your destiny is to always be a pawn?"

She frowned. "You are twisting my words."

"You're saying that your destiny is to be at the beck and call of the King so you can use the Red Jewels powers until you die. Probably by a horrible death in battle."

Niya glanced away. "I'm not being used..."

"You are. Why else would your deities want you on this team? You are the youngest fighter here, but you were only picked because you're the Red Jewel wielder, right?" Celri guessed.

She let his words sink in and she nodded.

"It was the same for my brother," he continued. "But if we work together, us second-borns can decide to do something new. We could do something of our very own."

Niya looked into his eyes. "What were you thinking of?"

11-20-2023

Me, imagining fight scenes for weeks: 🙂 VS Me writing out the scene: 🙃

Here's the pictures I promised!

Eric Vale was so nice, it was a literal dream come true <3

If you didn't see the messages on my board, I mentioned not writing a chapter for the weekend of December 1-3 because I will be going to LA Comic Con for all 3 days so I will be exhausted lol.

If I don't upload on time, I probably wrote a message about it so be sure to check my board in case something comes up.

Until the weekend!

<3 Alex-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 231 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...
81.4K 2K 31
This story will not follow any of dragon ball events (movies, anime or manga). It will be a whole different story with added OCs (not alot OCs anyway...
12.7K 184 8
Inspired by the Dragon Ball Legends One Year Anniversary story in this What If story Goku and Vegeta face off against one of their most powerful fusi...
47.7K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...