The Lovers Triangle (Adult Tr...

By _Dani276

You're a 24 years old magician who lives in York New. You've been tired of working 9-5 as a class act magicia... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

16 1 0
By _Dani276

Yn's POV
  Ugh finally some fresh air!! Spending 72 hours cramped up in there was making me loose my mind. I'm glad Killua and his friends made it though, I mean not like I was worried or anything. After we left the tower, we all met outside and draw random numbers out from this box. Apparently the numbers we selected are the contestants we have to hunt down and steal their badge. I had pulled the number "80". I think it's the guy or girl, can hardly tell, with the rifle. This should be a piece of cake. We then all loaded up on a boat and headed to zevil island, we arrived hours later.

"Now we will be disembarking in the order you finished the tower!"
Said the boat attendant.

"Aww that means we're last!"
Gon said a little disappointed.

"Hey cheer up! It could be a lot worse" I said ruffling his hair.

"Don't speak so soon, look at who he picked" Killua said pointing to Gon's number

"You got Hisoka number!?!" I said at a whisper

"Yea! But I think I can do it!" He said with such determination

"Alright will the first person who completed the tower please exit!!" The boat attendant said happily.

  We all watched as Hisoka got up and disappeared among the tress. Five minutes after that was illumi, and then me. I still haven't decided rather or not if I wanted to tell Killua that his brother was here, but I also didn't want to ruin his time with Gon. I shrugged it off trying not to think about the situation and looked for somewhere to hide and wait for my target. He finally walked onto the island and headed straight for the trees. Of course he would be high up in the trees, it makes it easier for him to snipe his target. Still I had to be at a safe enough distance so he wouldn't notice me. Hours went by and I finally spotted him, he must've found his target cause he looked like he was ready to shoot. All of a sudden something flew through his sniper piercing his eye and killing him instantly. I watched as his body hit the ground and saw illumi picking up his badge.

"Damn it illumi! He was my target!!" I said jumping down, landing in my feet

"Sorry, but it appears that I was his" he said taking his number from out his pocket

"Here! You can have it since I already have my six points" he said throwing it at me

"Thanks" I said rolling my eyes at the fact he took the fun away from me killing my target.

"Yn?" He said as I was turning away to leave

"What illumi?" I said not even looking back to look at him

"I just really wanted you know I meant what I said back at the tower, I still love you and I miss you! I never meant for thing to end the way they did and I'm sorry. I know sor-" he started saying as I cut him off

"illumi I'm so sick of hearing you say you're sorry! Ever since you started going on those missions with your dad and grandpa you've changed! You stopped caring about us, about me, and turned all your attention to your "family""  I said trying to hold back tears

"I loved you and you couldn't even see what was right in front of you! You let your own father and your damn mother manipulate you! So I did the only thing I could do, I left! It was the most hardest thing I had ever done! 6 years illumi!! SIX FUCKING YEARS!! That you threw down the drain! And you still didn't care, you didn't even try to call me or reach out to me afterwards" I said at the point of breaking down

"Yn I-" he said before I cut him off again

"I gotta go! Thanks again for the badge!"

I said as I jumped back into the trees trying to get far away from him. Tears were now streaming down my face. After a while I finally stopped moving so I could catch my breath and calm down. The sad part about it is that I still fucking love his ass! After realizing it was him, I didn't realize how much I really did miss him. But he's not the same person anymore. Let alone these feelings I have for Hisoka now! I mean the man's a walking sex toy!! Hmm maybe my sex toy perhaps? I shook my head from the thought. "I need to get it together!!" I said to myself. Maybe there's a river or pond somewhere on this island where I can take a nice relaxing bath to get my mind off things. Jumping from tree to tree, I finally found a stream with a little waterfall. I looked down at my surroundings making sure no one else was around. I hid my badges in the trees and jumped down. Welp, skinny dipping it is! I mumbled to myself while taking off my clothes. Luckily the water was deep enough for it to cover my chest if any one does so happen to come along. The cool breeze of the air along with the cool sensation the water gave off, made me feel so relaxed. I let my whole body submerged under the water, finally coming back up for a breath of air after five minutes.

My... My... My... what do we have here? ~

A voice said coming from behind me. "Ugh you have got to be shitting me right now!" I yelled in my head. I snapped my head back to see Hisoka treading water about three feet away.

"Ugh, can't a girl get a little privacy these days? What do you want?" I said highly annoyed not even caring I'm literally naked in front of him

Hmm well I was just on the other side of the river bank enjoying my swim when I noticed you in the water. So I decided to come see how my ever so slightly ripe fruit was doing ~ he said with a grin

"Ugh stop calling me your fruit! I don't belong to you!" I said rolling my eyes in annoyance

Mmm stop making that face of yours! Your only turning me on ~ He said getting closer and closer

"Okay Hisoka, ima need you back the hell up! You're getting way too close!" I said trying to keep my composure

But I do enjoy being this close my dear! Possibly even closer ~

He said now two inches away from my face and his arms now around my waist. Standing there frozen not knowing what to do! All these emotions came flooding at me all at once.

Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I've been thinking about how those lips taste! ~

He softly whispered. Before even reacting I felt his soft lips press against mine, fighting the urge to kiss him back. But soon gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Feeling his dick harden as I pressed up against him, closing any gaps between us. He deepened the kiss making it more heated, I pulled away, both of us out of breath. I looked into those golden eyes of his, full of lust!

Mmm Yn you're making me want to do so much shit to you! I wanna hear you moan my name! Scream it at the top of your lungs! Watch as you orgasm with every thrust ~

"Mmm.. Don't get me started! I'll fuck you right here in this stream! But unfortunately for you, that's never gonna happened!" I said seductively in his ear while giving him a small peck on the outer part of his ear lobe.

Mmm playing hard to get hmm? Once you give it, it's only goin to turn out bad for you ~

"Oh is it now?" I whispered in his ear again while I bit down on his ear lobe and grinded against him.

Mmmm your such a teased ~
he said while kissing around my neck looking for my weak spot as I tried not to give in to temptation

"Mmm I think you had enough fun for one night!" I said moving away from him before I REALLY fuck this man.

Oh? You really going to arouse me like that and leave? ~

"I sure am! Enjoy the rest of your night!"

  I yelled as I swam back to shore and threw on a clean new outfits (picture above in heading). I picked up the rest of my belongings and climbed back into the trees looking for a nice spot to stay for the next five days.

*Five Days Later*

   I woke up and made my way back to where the boat had dropped us off at. I wonder if Gon had successfully taken Hisoka badge? I should've help him since I can easily distract him. I thought as a smile came across my face thinking about what happened a few nights previous. Sadly my thoughts were ripped away when I heard the boat approaching.

"ALRIGHT CONTESTANT CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING THE FOURTH PHASE! YOU MAY NOW MAKE YOUR WAY BACK TO THE BOAT!! YOU HAVE ONLY ONE HOUR!! WITHIN THAT HOUR YOU ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO STEAL YOUR TARGETS BADGE OR SWITCH BADGES!! IF YOU DO SO YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!"

  I jumped down from my hiding spot, only to land in the middle of Hisoka and illumi. Oh fuck me!!They both turned their heads and Hisoka gave me a cheeky grin, knowing what happened a few nights ago, and illumi just stared at me with those lifeless eyes. I remember when I first meant him I was actually terrified of those eyes, but yet it was different then. Back then he had a glimpse of life, now they just seem so emotionless. And yet he claims he still loves me!? I can hardly tell, when we were dating he used to look at me with so much love! So Passionately! It kinda hurts to look him in the eyes now.

"Take a picture it'll last longer!"

If that picture inquires you on a bed naked, I would be happy too! ~

"You're such a perv Hisoka!"

  I said rolling my eyes, trying not to smirk at the thought of sending a nude picture to him. How crazy it would make him feel! I shook off the thought and made my way back to the boat. An hour later all the remaining contestants made it back to the boat and off to chairman Netero's blimp. We were finally able to rest, eat, and shower if needed again. All I wanted to do was lay down and forget what happened on that island. I finally found a room to myself and plopped down on the bed and was instantly knocked out.

"WILL MS.YN PLEASE REPORT TO CHAIRMAN NETERO OFFICE!! MS.YN REPORT TO CHAIRMAN NETERO OFFICE!!" The loudspeaker shouted

  I jumped out of bed startled by how loud the loudspeaker was. Damn why couldn't they just come and get me!? They didn't have to blast my name for all to hear! I got up, fixed myself, and headed out the door to Chairman Netero office. I knocked quietly letting him know I was here.

"Come in! Come in! Don't be shy! I just want to ask you a few questions if that's alright with you" He said as I walked into his office and took a seat

"Ummm yea sure!"

"Great! First question, why do you want to become a hunter?"

"Hmm good question but to simply put it I want to be able to travel the world and go on adventures!"

"Hmm interesting! Next question, which contestant are you keeping an eye on?"

"Hmm I would say number 44, because he just seems suspicious and number 99, he has a lot of potential!"

"Okay! Last question, out of the remaining contests, whom do you wish not to fight?"

"None.... I wanna fight them all" I said with a huge smirk on my face

"Very well! That is all the questions I have for you today! Thank you!"

I got up and left and decided I should go grab something to eat and head back to my room.

Ahh you finally decided to join me I see! ~

"HISOKA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?! Fuck you almost gave me a damn heart attack!" I said jumping back a bit

I'm sorry love! I just wanted to stop by and see you ~

"See me? Missing me already I see" I said playfully rolling my eyes

Well if you must know all the rooms are also taken again, so I found this one and I guess I hit the jackpot. Who knew this was going to be your room ~

"So you telling me you couldn't room up with your buddy Illumi?" I said raising a eyebrow a bit suspicious

I could, but what's the fun in that? ~

"Get the fuck out my room! It's already been a long day and I would like to get some type of sleep before the final phase" I said as I pinched the brim of my nose.

Oh really? I can help you go to sleep! I was hoping to finish what we started the other night anyway ~

He said with a huge smirk on his face. Walking closer to me, making me back into the door.

"Ha! In your dreams, now if you would excuse me I don't have time for your shit!" I said while trying to walk past him.

Mmm I oh so love it when you fight me! Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want it as much as I do my love! ~

He said pulling me back up against the wall. At this point I'm not even gon lie, with his body pressed up against me, our faces literally two inches apart from each other! Gosh! The things I would do to him let alone what he would do to me, makes me want him even more! But I need to focus on the main thing I came here for, My Hunter's License! Finally snapping out of my thoughts, looking up at Hisoka.

"I don't! What I do want is to get some rest, so if you don't mind... I would like to get some sleep!" I said pushing him aside and walked over to the bed.

Mmm I love it when you play hard to get! It makes the chase ever so fun! ~

He said as he gave me a smirk with nothing but lust in his eyes. Lord if I don't get away from this man I'm gonna do some unspeakable things to him! No! I got to focus! Even if we do hook up, it would only just be a fling until the exams are over anyway.

"How bout you stay on that side of the room and leave me alone, and I'll stay on this side while I take a nap"

See you in the morning my ripe little fruit ~

  Hisoka went to the other side of the room and laid down on the futon, while I went to go finish the rest of my food and went back to sleep. Tomorrow's the day, I just have to pass the final phase and get my hunter's license. Then I can go travel the world and get far away from illumi as possible! Shit! Hisoka too, I don't need any type of relationship right now. Especially since I still love illumi, right? *sighs* I don't know what I really want anymore. I just wanna find a companion to travel the world together with. And it won't be Hisoka or illumi that's for sure!
———————————————
This chapter actually took me awhile to write. I kept editing and changing a lot of things, so I hope you guys liked it!
~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.2K 14
Passing the Hunter Exam is no easy feat, but can be made easier with the accompaniment of two powerful Nen users. Where will the story lead? I do not...
3K 195 20
A childhood love? How about three? Possessiveness, what about obsession? A slow burn, but what if it gave the same feeling... yet still built up qui...
3.9K 94 33
(y/n) used to live on the streets of Meteor City as a kid until their " brother " Chrollo found them and when (y/n) eyes flashed yellow, he somehow k...
318 5 74
. A new Hunter comes from the Dark Continent to grow and learn to live in the known world. Will she be able to over come the raging storm or be le...