๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐ƒ

By -secarhallow

in which a zombie apocalypse grants young people a powerful gift. ( credits to @bloodfiction for cover! ) More

THE DAMNED

77 10 23
By -secarhallow

let's be bad together,
if only for a while

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

2036, chicago was the place to be, where the rich history of it's vibrant culture blossomed through the streets. while it's roots still stood strong, the future was oozing it's way in. advanced technology was finally, well, advanced. chicago had streets of the old and the new; holograms, robots, extremely advanced cars etc. most things you'd see in a futuristic movie. 

rivalry between the old and new began the moment the new flooded the streets. while most were finally adjusting, corruption suddenly took over. the poor grew poorer, the richer grew richer. people grew more greedy and cruel, there was no time friends; only survival.

when an unexpected virus turns people into brain-dead zombies, another series of events unfold. superpowers actually exist now?

in which a zombie apocalypse occurs
and suddenly people have superpowers

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆

FULL NAME ― justine olivia lang
NICKNAMES ― jj 
PREFERRED NAME ― justine
AGE ― 17
SEXUALITY ― bisexual
GENDER++PRONOUNS ― female, she/her
BIRTHDAY ― february 7

FACECLAIM ― courtney eaton
BACKGROUND ― justine lived and breathed within old chicago. her family weren't exactly the richest but they could afford whatever they could. her parents were your typical smoker mom and drinker dad, justine and her siblings caused trouble but they always looked out for each other. before new chicago came, her family use to own their own house. it was their family home, their shelter until the new came in.

new chicago had plans to create buildings in their area for a factory of a tech company, most of the residents that lived in the area immediately sold their house for the heavy amount of money they were offered until her family were the only one. her family refused the offer and stood by their decision until on a drunken night, her dad got wasted and accepted the money. they had to move out and stay from house to house until they finally settled where justine's aunt offered her place for them to stay in until they have enough to get their own place. since then the lang's have held a strong hatred for new chicago. 

PERSONALITY― justine is a fierce and proud person. she has a fiery personality, she doesn't take disrespect and bows to no one. being brought up where people were cruel, she grew to have a harden personality. she's wary and always watching out anything, she's careful. street smart. she's quick to come up with strategies or plans and always has a plan b. justine can be rough, as she is a known trouble-maker, she's got anger issues and big taste for drama.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 !

― i will choose 6 ocs but your oc could become a side oc, also please give me adults they will most likely become part of the side cast!
― please be nice! no bullying will be tolerated here!
― do NOT make your oc's too overpowered! i can allow at least one op person but please don't forget everyone has weaknesses!!
― plsplspls give me diversity, it just makes everything better
― for faceclaims only actors and actresses! NO influencers etc.
― give me DETAIL please, this will give
me a better understanding of your oc
― the password is your favourite dystopian movie/series! 

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 !

FULL NAME ―
NICKNAMES ―
PREFERRED NAME ―
AGE ― (age range is 16-50, please give me some adults)
SEXUALITY ―
GENDER++PRONOUNS ―
BIRTHDAY ―

FACECLAIM ― (please remember diversity!)
BACKGROUND ― (detailed)
PERSONALITY― (detailed)
FAMILY― (provide details. names, age, relationship together)
LIKES ― (5 minimum)
DISLIKES ― (5 minimum)
FEAR(S) ― (at least 2)

ABILITY/SUPERPOWER ― (reminder that 1 overpowered oc will be chosen!!)
STRENGTH ― (only 3 strengths)
WEAKNESSES ― (only 3 weakesses)
WHAT DO THEY THINK OF THEIR ABILITY? ―
ARE THEY FROM CHICAGO? ― (if not, say where they're from and why they're in chicago)
IF FROM CHICAGO, ARE THEY THE NEW OR OLD CHICAGO? ― 

LOVE INTEREST? ― (this is optional)
THEME SONG ―
QUOTES ― (3+)
PASSWORD ―
TAGS ― (1+)

APPLY HERE

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

so your girl is back and better than ever!!! i honestly didn't think i'd actually do this but my dream was just too good to not make it into an applyfic. this is also slightly based off gen v (which is god tier) happy applying :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
682K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...