If Anime have Behind the Scen...

By iAmsushiiiii

Includes oneshots about anime bl ships like ZoSan, NaruSasu, LawLu, MakoHaru, YoruAsta, and etc. More

Camping (ZoSan)
The Swordman and the Cook(ZoSan)
Hokage Moves (NaruSasu)
Accident (Bakugou x Midoriya)
ZoSan Having Kids
His Lame Pick-Up Lines (TsukiYama)
Drunk Night (ZoSan)

Sulking Mosshead (ZoSan)

98 3 2
By iAmsushiiiii

If we're basing it in front of the camera, Zoro's character was like any other characters that easily drag women's interest by just their mere presence. But if you're basing it in reality, outside the lenses, you'll be laughing at how sulky this goddamn mossy get.

Zoro was actually a sulky brat, he couldn't stand having no attentions to himself. Especially my attention.

Just like now. While I am cooking for the crew here at the set, the mosshead was seated on the stool at the island counter. His head is place on the counter and simultaneously tapping the counter with his fingers.

Even if I don't look at him, I know the idiot is pouting. I didn't heed him any attention since I arrived at the set, I was enjoying his reaction, alright! Well, it's his fault for acting such an asshole earlier. When I arrived at the set and entered the sunny, he startled me with a cymbals. My first thought was the kick him head straight but Nami and Robin was in with the plan so I just laugh it off, making him think that what he did didn't got on my nerve.

I'll lose some handsome points if I let my irritation out in front of my beautiful ladies, so in the end Zoro got all of it. My silent treatment. 

Well, my irritation lasted only for a while. Right now, I am doing this for the sole purpose of entertainment. His face shows how obvious he was sulking, it's very funny!

"Sanjiiiiiii, foooddddddd!!!!" Luffy entered the kitchen, rubbing his tummy and winning against Zoro in pouting competition.

I took my cigarette down before turning my head to the captain, "If you don't disturb me, I'll finish this in a minute."

Our Captain's eyes started to sparkle and his pout got replaced by a wide grin, his signature smile.

"Got it!!!! Oyyy, Zoro, don't argue with Sanji so that I can eat early! Captain's order!"

Zoro's brows narrowed from the order. He's looking at me so I shifted my gaze back to what I'm cooking.

"Tsk! He doesn't even talk to me..." I heard him whispered and the opening and closing of the kitchen door.

After that was the deafening silence inside the kitchen. Only my own movements can be heard.  And I didn't want to admit it but I kinda prefer having that marimo tapping his fingers on the counter than this deafening silence atmosphere.

It made me sigh before throwing my cigar away.

"When will I get your attention, cook? It's been a whole day already."

I jumped from the voice that suddenly talk behind me. He didn't left? The marimo didn't actually left?

With haste, I turned around just to regret my sudden action. His face is just an inch away from me. It took me by surprise and so I mistakenly took a step back and lost my balance, but because I'm infront of the stove, my hand suffered the consequence. My precious hand landed on the heated pan.

"Awww!!! Fuck! Goddamn it!!!" Holding the hand the got injured, I ran to the sink and turned the faucet on.

I heard the click from the stove, Zoro turned it off and walk towards me. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned, eyeing my injured hand intently.

"Why did you suddenly appeared—augh! If my attention's all you want just fucking wait! Damn it!"

It's my hand that suffered the stupid sudden action. Not the hands of a person that feeds their nakama. Not my hand!

"I know...and I'm sorry. Let's go to Chopper so that he can check that." The marimo's voice was calm and...can be trace of guilt.

Turning off the faucet and grabbing the clean towel in the cabin, I glared at him. "Just leave me alone, Zoro."

"I will after I get you to Chopper. After that, I won't bother you anymore."

His voice was serious and for a while, I just stood there...staring at my hand. I lost any excuse to give, thinking about it... it's part of my fault this happened to me. Karma is what they call. If I already stopped pulling this treatment earlier, then this would not have happened. Stupid, me!

I raised my gaze to meet his but I only see his retreating back going straight to the galley's door. And hearing him calls Chopper outside made me scoffed.

And a chuckle escaped my lips.  For Pete's sake, Chopper wasn't even a real doctor, Zoro! The kid was just 15 years old, a mere highschool student. Well, maybe Chopper knows how to apply first aid. Maybe that mosshead was panicking greatly and because we got used on calling for Chopper for medical reasons in the set, it was the first thing that came inside his goddamn moss for brain.

That's a marimo for you!

Deciding to take a rest on the sofa next the door, Chopper entered the galley, panicky. He immediately approached me, carrying his first aid kit.

"Zoro said you hurt your hand."

"I just burnt it accidentally. It wasn't that bad. Don't worry about it, Chopper."

"But from the look of Zoro's face and the sound of his voice calling my name, it made me think that you're life's in danger! You worried me, Sanji, don't you know that? Lemme see your hand, please."

I decided not to answer and extended my hand for him to see. It's still stinging and the burnt feeling has left a bitter taste in my mouth. And Chopper started applying first aid to it.

He put a cooling thingy on it and I was relieve by the coolness it brought, the stinging got less and my heart settled quite now. But I was busy looking out the door, looking for any sign of that stupid algae. But gets disappointed when I couldn't even spot any green thing passing or standing outside (from the little window on the door).

"Done! Don't let it get wet and I suggest you check that out to a real doctor, I just did what I'm suppose to do."

"It's okay, Chopper. I think my hand will heal faster when you're the one treating it. You're still the best doctor here."

"Compliment like that won't make me happy, you bastard." He said while doing that weird dance of his character. Looks like our little doctor adapted that mannerism from his character that made me shake my head in amusement.  "Oh, by the way. Luffy is waiting outside...hmm, for a while now?"

"Tell him his lunch would be ready soon. And can you call Nami-san and Robin-chan for me? I would really appreciate it if they could lend me a hand."

"Sure thing!" Chopper gladly adheres.

"Thanks, Doctor."

After the dinner, everyone went back to taping. We just got some of our scene to shoot so we're just waiting for our roll. 

While waiting, I let myself relax while taking a smoke at the back of the sunny. Facing the moonless night sky. The wind is chilly but it doesn't compare the cold treatment the marimo was giving me.

The green head was true to his words earlier. I didn't say it like that, he just decided on it! That bastard!

I tried talking to him but he was busy looking for ways to shift his attention to others. Of course, everyone notice this little shit we're doing. I can feel all their eyes boring at me when I tried talking to Zoro then the greenhead will immediately turn his back at me. Can you believe that?!

Wait a minute! Why does it look like we've changed role? Why is that I am the one struggling to get his attention? I wasn't the one that started this whole mess, he was! 

"Tsk!"

I stomp on the cigarette butt and was about to go back to my seat when I saw him walking towards Nami's tangerine and he was busy talking to someone on his phone.

Hah! I'll corner you this time, mossy! Let's see what excuses you'll do this time.

With silent footsteps, I slowly stride behind him. Arms risen to the air, ready to get a hold of this bastard. Just when I'm about to reach him, I stop frozen on the spot when I heard the name of the person he's on the phone with.

"Hiyori, how would I fucking know? We were happy at first...." his voice suddenly went down as he said the last words, reason for me to not hear the last part of his line. But he's talking with Hiyori-chan? The beautiful sibling of Momo?

This guy!!!

"Why are you cursing at the lady like that, marimo?" I saw him stiffened and whispered something on the phone before putting it inside his pant's pocket.

"It doesn't concern you how I talk to a lady, Sanji." He replied and didn't even spare me a glance. This shit!

I can't let this drag on for too long. I block his path of escape and tried to get his eyes to mine, but to no avail...the bastard insist on his words. I sighed, "Can we talk?" He's so good at evading my gaze.

"We don't have anything to talk about, Sanji."

Hearing him calls my name ticks something inside me and I just lash at him. Saying the words I know I would regret saying later.

"Dang it, Marimo! Why are you avoiding me now, huh?! Why is that in the end the role switch between us when in the first place I should be the one you're persuading. In the end, I'm always the one wanted to talk about shits! I don't understand you!"

After I said my thoughts out, his face turned to me and took a dangerous step towards me. I stepped back. 

"Really? You're blaming me?" His voice was high. He took another step and I took a step back. "You want me to stab it in your head all those actions I did persuading you like a stupid lovesick fool! What do you call those conversations I wanted to open with you? I was initiating the talk yet you were busy wanting to be swayed. Stop being a bitch and deal with your fucking consequences!"

He was heaving when he finished his words. And he finally stopped taking steps forward. A good thing, I must say. 'Cause I can finally stop taking a step back too as I can feel the railings behind me. I am already stretching my back wayyyy over the railings.

And his upper body's leaning so close to me, I wanna push him away!

Though his words sunk right inside me, like a bullet sipping through my skin.  Stinging my eyes from his choice of words.

"Cook..." he called out in a whisper.

I was about to answer when my stupid foot slipped on the wooden floor of the sunny.

I shouted in yelp and grasp on him for support but he did not see it coming as well and wasn't prepared for supporting two weights at once. And so...we slipped down the water, at the sea!

Swimming up the surface to get myself an air to breathe but that didn't happen as someone grabbed me down,  making me open my mouth from the suddenness but was meet with another pair of lips.

My eyes was wide open, trying to see his face but without the moon to give us light, I can't see his face with this dark night.

Another minute before I felt an air coming inside my mouth from his own. After that he swam to the surface, taking me, that was still stunned from what he did, with him. I gasped for air and immediately look for him. I'm thinking the lights from the sunny, without it, I can't possibly notice a greenhead swimming towards the shore. It's funny how his head coordinates with the moss floating.

I groaned from frustration and did my best to swim as fast as I can to get a hold of him. We're finally near the shore when I get to him, I wrestled him to the sand and guess he didn't expect that coming as that was easily executed by me. Haha!

"W-what...WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU, COOK?!" He caught both of my wrist and scream that at my face.

I didn't even know when he switched our position as I found myself lying on the wet sand instead.

"Get off me, idiot mosshead!!" But he didn't even loosen the grip on my wrist.

After a few minutes of struggling away from his grip, that didn't gave me even a small chance of escape, I stopped from exhaustion. Half of our body are still submerged on the water, and I can't kick him as he trapped my legs with his. Damn his super human strength!

When he saw my will to escape, he slump down my body, burying his face on the crook of my neck. You're heavy, mossy!

"Stupid cook, I missed you."

"You go miss your Hiyori!" Before I could catch myself, it already escaled my mouth. I bit my lips from my own stupidity.

The mosshead moved his head to look at me but still resting it on my shoulder. "You jealous?" He's grinning from ear to ear, while I shivered from his hot breath on my neck, argh!

"Let me go and let's see who's jealous!" I irritatedly answered. 

Nonsense! Me? Jealous? Hah! Yes, I'm jealous of him talking to Hiyori-chan anytime he gets! Anywhere at that! I'm not jealous of Hiyori-chan! No! I'll never be jealoud of a lady. 

"Didn't you missed me, swirlybrow? You were avoiding me the whole day. Can we stop this pride game already? Hmm?"  Aww, that's so sweet! But I don't think so!

Though I didn't speak.

Now that he mentioned it...I did...missed him. But only a little. I was actually enjoying myself earlier. If I didn't burnt myself earlier—

I gasped loudly remembering my hand. Chopper's voice reminding me not to wet it! Zoro's grip has loosened up and I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" With concered, he asked.

"Chopper told me not to wet my hand. Damn!" My brows are narrowed when I look at him.

"Don't tell me you're blaming that on me now."

I thwak his head using my injured hand and walk away to get myself a change of clothes. I'm annoyed now! He ruined the mood again! The moment was perfect earlier and he just ruined it! It's all his fault! Dang it!

"Oi! Sanji!" He's trying to catch up on my so I walk even faster, the sand not bothering me. "You really have to get angry again? I thought we're okay now, Swirlybrow."

"Well, K don't! Stupid swordsman!"

My tent was empty when I entered it. I took my wet coat, argh! I'll be scolded by my manager with this! I clearly know how expensive this one cost. Damn that mosshead!

"Hey!" Was my only protesy when I heard him entered my tent too. I look for something to hide my topless body which he just stared at ridiculously. "What the fuck—go to your tent, asshole!"

"The heck you getting mad about, cook? We finally made up and you just have to be angry again."

"Blame yourself, idiot!"

"Swirlybrow with a swirly mood!"

"What the fuc—"

He stopped me from cussing using the most cliche action in a romance book. Augh!

His lips are on mine again, but this time it's steady. Just plainly attach to mine.

But this time I can see his face nos and he was not closing his eyes like I do. He keep staring at me until he broke up the kiss. I was goddamn speechless! And dizzy from that closeness.

"I'm gonna sulk this whole thing away, Sanji. Do your best to keep your pride."

With that he left.

He left me in a frozen state. I was like that when Usopp found me, stupid as it was, I am now the center of the crew's laughing topic. Except the mosshead, he's busy sulking his shit thing away.

True to his words though, he started sulking from me. And I can't help but to roll my eyes whenever he's taunting it to my face.

I heard Robin chuckled from a distance and when I turned to look at her she just gave me her angelic smile, as always, the most perceptive of us all.

Ah, Robin-chan...will you help me deal with this sulky mosshead that is literally pouting in front of me?

But wtf, Zoro! Are we gaying up with each other?

End :⁠-⁠)

———
A/n: Imagining this thing last night before falling asleep. Don't mind me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 400 14
BoruSara Lemons. PWP. Etc pt.2, part 1 is on my other account.
23.2K 165 75
Anime One Shots. Mostly Naruto and Bleach with a couple One Piece and InuYasha thrown in.
43.7K 1.6K 24
This is my first ever fan fic, I decided to see what the hype was about. Its a LawLu fanfic taking place after Dressrosa Arc. Boy x Boy (Law x Luff...
11.9K 151 53
This will just be a collection of ship oneshots. I will not write smut as it makes me uncomfortable but there will be angst, fluff, and more Angst...