Bitz(o) Cousin

By GalxyWings

Blitz(o) have a cousin, Mint but was never in the circus but the two met after Blitz left the circus after th... More

oc
Pilot
Loo loo land
spring broken part 1
story
new story I'm working on.

Spring broken part 2

462 8 1
By GalxyWings

The I.M.P put some of the dead bodies into some black bags as Blitz is proud of himself of getting quick a few kills.

Blitz: Thats nine kills in the bag, I'd like to see that whaley snatch orgasm that many-.

But the male Imp stops when he heard music and his ex voice.

A crowd of Fans gathered around to see their favourite Popstar.

Verosika: All right spring breakers, all you already to get f****** up and make some b***** bad choices?!

The crowed cheered and one of the male fans rip his shirt off with Verosika name written on it.

Verosika: This is your final warning call, all a broad.

The screans that make a massage which says f**** you Blitzo and then another one appearing saying love you Mint which Made Blitz growl in anger with form and leaving Mint blushing a bit.

Verosika then sings her song.

Verosika: Pack your bags, suns out.
Take a vac cai day, take it straight to bone town.

Verosika singing causes the humans to get horny amd start making out with each other.

The succubess in human disguise then swoop in and started to make out with the horny humans as well.

Blitz: God damn it!
That B**** started her goatish mating call!
Now she gonna win all these sex maniaces!
We gotta pick things up guys.

Then Blitz noticed a human male throwing up and he asked his daughter who was destracted by the male hellhoun who is also in humans disguise from hell earler.

Blitz: Is he on the list Looney?

Looney: Huh?
Yeah, I think so.

Blitz: Good!

The imp then gets his Ax out and the human turn around to see Blitz but due to being drunk he thinks the imp is a leprechuan.

Human: Oh woah.
What are you?
A leprechuan?

Blitz: Yeah pretty cool, huh?

Blitz then kills the male destorying the brain.

Blitz: But your sure s***** ain't gonna tell nobody.
Alright next one Looney come on.
Looney where?

Blitz looks around and he can't find his daughter and also his cousin as well.

Blitz: Where's my baby and my cousin?!

Millie then saw Loona and Mint, pointed them out to her boss.

Millie: Look!

Blitz then see his cousin amd Daughter walking into the human crowd and when Blitz sees them getting close to Vortex, this made Blitz angry.

Loona make sure that she looks good but both the hellhound amd the imp gets stopped by the horny crowd having sex and even getting s9me clothing thrown onto them by those who taken their clothes off.

Verosika: Suns out.

As Verosika continues to sing, a fan screamed in joy and ran over to get closer but gets stopped by a punch into the sand by The boyguard.

Loona amd Mint was able to get the items off of them and both look to see Vortex isn't where he was earler.

Mint then points out to the male who was dargging a fan away but his feet.

Loona was adout to walk over but gets stopped by a succubs who trys to subuce the girl but it didn't work on the hellhound since she isn't a human.

Loona punch the male in the face causing him to fall onto the ground.

Mint wasn't sure if this succubes knew if Loona was actually a human or not.

The subutive of a sexy demon doesn't work as well on demons as it does on humans as far Mint is aware of.

Loona then goes over to Vortex with Mint and we then look to see Verosika who seemed to be atleast a bit drunk from her drink.

Verosika: Who wants a piece of this!?

The female demon then throws the flask to human crowd which none of the humans caught it instead it bounce into the ocean/sea.

There is still some Beezle juice left in that flask, as it leaks out into the water causing a fish who got covered in the liqured, which quickly started to turn a cute fish into a terrablie sea monster.

It seem any food, drinks or any possible items from hell can have terrbile effects on beings on earth.

Loona and Mint reach Vortex, the female hellhound trys to act cool as possible infront of the hot male who was watchingfrom behind the crowd.

Loona: Hey you.

Vortex who seem to be able to reconised Loona through her humans disguise.

Vortex: Oh, hey, your the hellhound working for my boss'es freaky ex.

Mint: I don't blame you calling my cousin like that, he can be freaky at times.

Vortex: Oh you must be the amazing cousin of my boss ex right?

Mint: Yep thats me.

Loona: Yeah, we're sorry if thats weird.

Vortex: Its cool her brief ani't mine.
I'm not paid enough to care.

Mint: At least she doesn't force you do so unlike a so called cousin of mine.

Loona: Yeah, Yeah, I'm Loona and this is Mint!

Vortex laughs liking these two already.

Vortex: Okay, I'M VORTEX!

Vortex its seemly having fun while Loona thought how hot it was and Mint noticed a crush happening.

Loona: Thats hot.

Loona then blush when she realised she said that.

Loona: I mean literally, you know, Vortexes, they give off heat, probarlly right?

Mint smilled when she saw one of the many signs of a possible crush, one of them is beimg nervous around your crush.

Vortex: Uh yeah I guess.
But my friends calm me Tex.

Loona: Oh yeah, I wish I had friends Beside Mint.
I don't have friends beside Mint.

Mint was enjoying the moment the two were having untill Blitz had to ruin it.

Blitz: Am I, interrupting something?!

Vortex: Na man, just having a conversation.

Mint glared at her cousin as she thought.

Mint thoughts: Oh he is not gonna ruined this moment because Loona have a crush and because that crush is Verosika bodygaurd.

Loona also get angry at Blitz for ruining this moment.

Blitz: Conversation leads to HPV.

Moxxie noticed that Blitz is now off track because him being an over protetive jerk dad.

Moxxie: And we Lost him.
Its looking like its up to us to handle this list.

Moxxie told his wife.

Millie: Hell yeah!
Team M&M getting s**** done!
Making the money.

The imp couple then went off to finshed the list killing ofc the targets while Blitz is distracted with being mad at Vortex.

Loona: Blitz: Get the f***** out of here!
You gonna get us all into s****!

Loona tries to warn her imp father.

Mint: Yeah humans can be dumb and stupid but they can be smart when they want to or need to.

But Blitz doesn't listen to the warnings as he brushes them off.

Blitz: I just wanted to see what was so importent to be distracted from your job!

Mint nervously looked around to see that some humans turn to see whats going on before having their forcus back onto the pop star.

Mint sighed in relif as there secret is safe, so far.

Loona: What I can't have a break?

Blitz: We have a parking spot on the line!

Mint: You know that one of the stupidest reason that I can actually believe your are doing it for.
I get back home but here where no one is suppost to know our secret is like hella stupid!

Vortex came over to try to clam things down as the songs ended and it seem Verosika finshed performing.

Vortex: Hey dude, why don't you chill out?

Blitz: Why don't you stay out of it?!
Okay, This is our business literally.

Loona then exploded and snaped at the male Imp.

Loona: F**** Blitz! Why can't you stay out if my face for like five minutes!

Mint: Yeah Cus, because I get you have some problems going on but that doesn't you have to be around Loona for 24/7.
She needs to be able to have a chance to be around others even if there are males.

Blitz: Because I adopted Loona!
And that should mean something!

Blitz then turn around studden like a childish kid.

Loona: Why does that Matter?!
You're not me real dad!
I was almost 18!

Blitz: It still counts!

Loona: Well it shouldn't!
I didn't need you then a********!
The only good thing that came from that was Mint and I rather been adopted by her!
So I don't need you now!
Only Mint.

Mint was somewhat touched by Loona words even though the female hellhound might have hurt the male Imp feelings.

Mint decide to let Blitz suffer since Blitz have been a super jerk lately, she get she is a jerk but even then, she isn't much of a jerk as Blitz, since their are least demons who are *nicer* them other even though their still jerks.

Meanwhile No one have seem to suspect that there is any demons around because one their are some demons in disguise and two most of them, might be drunk now or tired from making out earler.

Moxxie get put into a Beer bearle but the drunk and stupid people though he was a possom.

Loona felt a bit bae after Blitz went away to do some killing.

Vortex: Damn girl, That was savage.
Are you okay?

Loona: Yeah I'm fine.

Mint: Yeah, he sort of deseverse that for being a jerk, Like I gte I'm suppost to be evil bad Imp from hell but I don't get others invloud into my petty contest and he'll might get over it.

Vortex: If you say so.

Loona: Yeah Mint right.
He'll get over it, he always does.

Vortex: Well I'm glad you can stick up for yourself at least and having someome to stick up for you.
Hmm, Test good.

Loona: Thanks.

Mint was silently cheering for her cousin hellhound.

Meanwhile.

Millie freed her husband who obivously have gotten drunk from the human beer.
Its seem that demons can also get effect by humans things to while anything from hell effects any earth beings will caused bad things to happen.

But then out of a water a mutant fish with seemly short legs appeared causing all the humans to flee.

The demons started in shock of seeing an demon monster fish on earth.

Mint knew that something from hell must of caused this because there no way earth globla warming, toxic weast or whatever else on earth could make this happen.

But Millie was soon able to kill the monster, the female imp came back to shore as the dead body sinks into the ocean/ sea.

Verosika came over and soon found out her drink cajsed this whole monster fish mess.

Blitz then makes a deal that Verosika agreed to that I.M.P wins gwt the parking spot and no one in hell will find out adout Verosika bein the to caused the monster fish, which would of revealed to earth that demons do exsits.

Loona and Mint says goodby to Vorted who the two found out that the male Hellhound already has a girlfriend.

Soon I.M.P went back to hell but Blitz mocked Tye pop star nefore Mint pulled her cousin down saying hes not off her hook yet.

The male Imp gulp and Mint then  went to talk to Loona as sokn they got back on in their apartment in hell.

Mint: Are you okay Loona?

Loona: I'm just sad that Vorted the hottest hellhound already has a girlfriend.

Mint: Don't worry maybe you still have your chance, they could in a open relationship or something?

Loona looked at the female Imp.

Mint: What, I'm just saying keep an open mind amd to try to cheer you up!

Loona smiled and thanks Mint and the two females hugged.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, part two and final part to spring broken.

Let me know in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 217 15
You get a job as her secretary but are clearly not fit for the job, could you have been employed with ulterior motives? (My first serious fanfic) (...
7.5K 389 9
"๐ซ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ญ." you smirk, leaning forward. "๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ~" โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๏ฟฝ...
10.9K 284 11
๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐• ๐•๐•  ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐••๐•š๐••๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•  ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•! Y/n is a Hellhound, the lowest of the low in Hell's...
24.6K 662 6
"๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†. ๐‘ถ๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ." ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...