๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ณ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ผ, ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป...

By MY_buttercup5

โ™ก ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ. โ™ก ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–... More

๐’œ /๐’ฉ
๐“น๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ
๐’œ๐’น๐’ถ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰
~๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ ๐‘”๐’ธ~ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ
~๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ ๐‘”๐’ธ~ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ 1
~๐’ฉ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰~
~๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ ๐‘”๐’ธ~ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ 2
~๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’~
~๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰~
~๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“๐“~
~โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ซ๐•’๐•š ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•– โ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค....~
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•” ๐•˜๐•”~ ๐Ÿ› & ๐Ÿœ
~๐”ธ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ~
A/N

~โ„‚๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ช๐•’ ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’ ๐••๐• ๐•˜ ~

206 5 7
By MY_buttercup5

-------

𝚃𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝 has 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢.

𝚂𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.

Please take care of her, she means a lot to me.

𝙿. 𝚂 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢

-------

The ginger read over the note a couple times, he was just checking if this wasn't any prank pulled by Dazai, he knew Dazai loved pulling pranks on him.

He heard something inside the box, now Chuuya was sure that it wasn't a prank but actually someone left him a dog on his doorstep.

The short mafioso was beyond thrilled, he always wanted to look after a dog, heck he didn't care which breed it is unless he had one. He probably wouldn't want a Chihuahua, no hate on the breed but he knew he would have immense teasing from Dazai and he can't live that life.

Opening the package carefully, he was brought with the sight of a beautiful American Cocker spaniel sleeping peacefully. Quickly snapping a picture, the ginger held the puppy extremely delicately not wanting to wake the pup out from the slumber.

Marvelling the puppy, he can clearly tell why she was called Princess. The dog was a beautiful breed of an American cocker spaniel, Chuuya was really happy that Princess was his dog and extremely happy that he can take care of one. However, reality hit him, he works in the Port Mafia, he wouldn't have enough time to look after Princess and she was a puppy, they need to be looked after properly and need all the attention.

The negative thoughts washed away when the young puppy opened her eyes blinking, yawning. Chuuya was about to die from cuteness, he would be glad to die just right now, thinking his life was already completed.

Princess gave a confused look, now Chuuya was determined to protect the world and give the best life for Princess. He didn't care about his work for a moment but was wanting to give the whole damn world to Princess, heck the whole universe to her.

"Hi, my name is Chuuya," the ginger smiled warmly at the pup, Chuuya knew that a puppy could be really scared at first sight and be wanting to be with their mother so he wanted to look very soft and kind-hearted.

Princess was a bit frightened, she wanted to go back to her mother, Chuuya knowing this rushed to the kitchen, holding Princess but not to tightly. Grabbing a bowl, and pouring some milk, letting the pup sniff it before happily gulping the milk. Now the ginger was making a list on what he should buy for the puppy.

_____

About three hours passed, Chuuya could clearly tell that Princess was worn out, so he brought her basket to his room, placing a couple of pillows and letting her sleep there. The ginger knew that the puppy would want to be near him to get to know him better and also feeling more safe and secured so he let her sleep in his room.

"Goodnight Princess," Chuuya said quietly, petting the dog before closing the door -leaving a gap open-, then leaving.

Chuuya had a bright smile on as he left his room, he already had a list on what to get. Soon the smile dropped from his face when he saw the person sitting on his sofa, ruining his clean carpets.

"Sluggg hiiii." The brunette said this obnoxiously loud, trying to rile up the shorter one before getting shushed by Chuuya himself, Dazai was a bit surprised from the lack of shouting.

Slug being weird hmm...

Then Dazai inspected the scene, Chuuya facial expression and the surroundings soon his whole mood changed.

"YOU GOT A DOG!"

In that moment Chuuya knew that he was fucked up, curse him for not thinking that Dazai would have come for a 'visit', well now he would have to hear Dazai's complaining, already not mentally prepared for this.

"The dog was on the doorway and was a puppy," Chuuya tried to reason with Dazai.

Honestly, Chuuya couldn't say no to any animal on the streets, he would have to save them by providing them with decent families who could take care of them. This time was different, he had to look after the puppy, it was left on the doorstop just for him, ironically he thought it was fate wanting him to have a dog. The ginger couldn't even believe people will leave pets to die unless your asshole like Dazai Osamu who doesn't give two shits about other peoples lives.

"No they are disgusting creatures that shouldn't exist."

Anger boiled through Chuuya, how could you say that, he was trying to be civil about this but the brunette always pushed his buttons, trying to make him angry.

"You can give them to an adoption centre," Dazai said like it was the most obvious reason.

"You won't even understand."

The silence fell upon them, it was the most unpleasant atmosphere, slowly the brunette approached him.

"The slug looks really bad and tired so I would do the cruellest job and help look after the thing."

Short mafioso was about to punch Dazai but realised that the brunette was offering his help, he really did change huh. Mumbling a thank you, Chuuya averted his attention.

Luckily, their usual dynamics returned, Dazai teasing about his height and Chuuya returning it with empty threats. They bickered while watching some random movie they found soon the ginger fell asleep on the brunettes shoulder. He was rambling about something in his sleep but god he looked so adorable that Dazai just wanted him to stay like that forever. Snapping a picture for blackmail pictures of course, he would totally not spend hours staring at the picture. The brunettes long, slender fingers were brushing the ginger's bangs from his face, smiling softly.

____

Chuuya decided that he would pretend that he never slept on Dazai's shoulder and that the mackerel even placed him on his own bed. Brushing his teeth, he realised that Princess was still sleeping, sighing he went through all the lists for today. Thankfully today was not as busy as the rest, but he still had make some errands. Combing his hair, and doing his own skin care, Chuuya decided for some toast with jam. Placing the bread in the toaster, Chuuya skimmed through his list...

~tׁׅᨵׁׅׅժׁׅ݊ɑׁׅᨮׁׅ֮ ᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅׅ꯱tׁׅ~

♡ gᥱ𝗍 ᥲkᥙ mᥱძіᥴіᥒᥱ

♡ gᥱ𝗍 ᥱᥣіsᥱ ᥲ ᥒᥱᥕ ძrᥱss

♡ 𝖿і᥊ 𝗊 ძ᥆ᥣᥣ

♡ 𝗍rᥲіᥒ ᥕі𝗍һ gіᥒ

Well on the way to the mall, he could buy some puppy supplies, munching on the toast, Chuuya decided to wake up Princess. Rubbing her back, Chuuya gently woke up Princess, he found out she was a very heavy sleeper, it took him about ten minutes to wake her up. Cradling her towards the kitchen to give her some food but she was snuggling and was about to fall asleep. Even though she was indeed the most cutest puppy when she sleeps, Chuuya had to wake her up still and feed her though.

At the perfect entrance, Dazai burst into the apartment, Chuuya doesn't even want to know how he got passed the security so easily.

"See I don't go back on my promises," Dazai said like he deserved a whole trophy for the accomplishment.

"Yeah..Yeah, now look after Princess for a bit while I get some things."

Dazai was about to protest but the dog was given to him and the ginger vanished to his room. How do you hold a dog? The brunette internally panicked, he was bad with all these stuff but surprisingly the puppy really liked Dazai. That was saying a lot from Dazai usually lot of animals shown hatred towards him -well except Atsushi-, and the worst thing was that all animals loved the slug like he was some Disney princess from a fairy-tale.

Dazai was waiting for so long, the petite man was taking his damn time and Dazai was this close from dropping the thing but he didn't wanted to get smacked by the ginger.

Finally Chuuya arrived in a very glamorous outfit after a million of years. It was a stunning white dress shirt -that had some pearls on- tucked under the pitch, dark trousers with polished shoes, not forgetting a pure-white waist coat that reached his ankles. Some of his bangs were clipped with a pearl head-clip, he was holding a white handbag with a humongous, black bow that had few pearls attached onto it. Dazai was just glad that the ginger wasn't wearing his ugly hat.

"Slug you took foreverrr and you didn't need to dress up."

"Well excuse me for trying to look nice when going out."

...

Dazai was glaring at the random citizens who gawked at the ginger, he was totally not jealous, he just didn't like the idea of people drooling over Chuuya. The brunette couldn't help but be irritated at the ginger as well, after his ridiculous make-over which took a billion years, he spent a long time trying to fit the thing -ahem a dog- in his sparkly, little handbag, placing blankets in there to make it feel more comfortable.

Well now they were outside another dog shop, it made Dazai more frustrated because he was still fussing over it. Also the fact that he was carrying loads of bags for 'dog supplies', in front of him was Chuuya putting on another collar on the dog, sighing Dazai thought how much work it is to look after a pet. Why did I agree to help him out? Dazai thought that again, this was so tiring but it was good excuse to kill time then going to the agency. However, a dreadful thought pondered in his mind, will the slug force him to look after the thing with him.

Again he saw the chibi dismissing another collar, the brunette had to interfere or this would be going for ages. Reluctantly, walking towards the shorter one, Dazai picked up a collar that looked okay. It had white ruffles as the trim, with huge, baby-pink bow , a silver heart chained -had a place to customize the text-, tiny pearls were spotted on the ruffles. In Dazai's opinion it looked fit for a Princess and looked okay.

"This one."

Dazai gave it to Chuuya who tried it on Princess immediately.

"This is perfect, lets go order it."

The brunette sighed in relief, walking up to the counter with Chuuya skipping along, holding it with him.

"You both have such a beautiful puppy, are you pre-ordering the collar," the guy at the counter complimented.

Dazai was about to laugh when the person assumed that they were both the owners of the dog while Chuuya replied with a thank you.

"Yes we are, on the collar it should say owners are Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya with -insert Chuuya's address and phone number-."

Now Dazai was about to choke, the slug seriously wanted him -out of all people- to help look after the dog. Heck he hates pets -except Atsushi of course- but looking after one is on a whole new level, well he did help pick out the collar. The brunette was internally panicking, he really is going to be the owner -along with Chuuya- of the dog.

....

After leaving the shop, Chuuya was in a really bright mood, practically skipping with joy. He had a great day, yeah there was times when Dazai called Princess a thing which got Chuuya annoyed but today was a really great day.

"Thanks Osamu."

That made Dazai froze, Chuuya was acting weird and Dazai was completely taken back from the statement the older said, well that confirmed Dazai thoughts that he would have to help the chibi with looking after the dog.

"Chuuya being weird, I want my old Chuuya back"

"No Dazai seriously thank you, I know you hate dogs like really hate them but it means a lot that your trying to help me with Princess."

"Well yeah I am going to help you with it- I meant Princess."

A beautiful smile was painted on the ginger's face, and the brunette would do anything to freeze time and replay with moment over and over again. He wanted Chuuya to smile like that all the time. A huge blush was painted on the brunette face, whipping his head the other way, making sure that the other didn't see him like this.

The day ended, pleasantly for both of them, the brunette was kind of looking forward to look after Princess but he wouldn't admit that to Chuuya.

I haven't wrote so long, honestly I had no idea how you look after a dog, I had to use google 😭😭

I wanted to also say that I am going to write a Christmas special, it would only be one but it would be long. So I won't be uploading stories, it would take me a long time.

Anyways I hope your enjoyed :)

P.S this is how Princess looks (*^▽^*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.9K 26
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ...
14.7K 619 21
่ตค - Red. "Does it hurt?" Dazai laughed, "not anymore". Trigger warnings on the first page ๏ผ๏ผ
7.3K 270 35
based of a chat on c.ai (well some of it) (f/n) Dazai comes to see him after beeing sick and tired of been alone at home. obviously with the kids...
31.3K 1.4K 22
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๏ฟฝ...