Desirable (mxm)

Bởi dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... Xem Thêm

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-eight; possessive
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-one; first climax
thirty-two; new form
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-eight; stalker
thirty-nine; distract me
forty; stepping up
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-five; accepting his fate
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-two; love
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-seven; father-in-law
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters

thirty-seven; intimate moments

8.3K 416 164
Bởi dreammcatcher

At some point Viola takes herself to bed, thanking us for making her feel better. When I said she's family, I meant it. Reign has implemented that thought into my head, we don't have to be related to really care about one another.

Family doesn't have to mean blood.

We say goodnight to Viola as Nate shuts the door behind her. For a moment he pauses and my brows begin to crease. "Everything okay?" I ask when he loiters for a second.

"Yeah," he nods, his head hanging a little.

Something doesn't feel right. I can read Nate's body language from a mile away and it's obvious he wants to say something, he's just not saying it. For whatever reason.

I shuffle on his bed and press my back into the headboard. "You sure? Was it the comment about Chris Hemsworth? Because I promise he has nothing on you. I mean I fancy him... sure, but I fancy you a thousand times more."

Nate laughs hesitantly and runs his hand through his long hair, cupping the back of his neck. After a few moments he finally turns to me and I focus on his brown eyes. I can't read his emotions and the bond isn't doing anything to help.

Shit. I shouldn't have mentioned Chris Hemsworth at all.

"Nate..."

"Do you know how much I appreciate you?"

I blink once and then twice. "Wha–" I cut myself off. "Of course I do. Just like how you know how much I appreciate you."

Nate shakes his head. "No, I want to talk about how much I deeply appreciate you and your kind, generous nature."

My tongue extends to lick my lip for a second. "Okay..." I trail off. "Is this abo–"

"You were treating Viola like a sister of your own," he cuts over me, his eyes latching onto mine for a moment. "You didn't even flinch at the thought of spending time with her, of her interrupting our time after what just went down. You put in so much effort to make her feel wanted and comfortable."

I can feel my heart rattle inside my chest. Where is he going with this?

"Well of course," I say quietly. "She's your twin, your best friend. That means she's a part of my life and my family too. I'd never want her to think I wasn't welcoming, I wanted to make sure that she's okay."

Nate takes a few large steps over to the bed until he's looming over me. "You genuinely have no idea how much that means to me," he rasps. "The fact you didn't even care she was being involved in our time."

I shrug simply. "Well, I know I'm going to have you for the rest of my life so it's okay to share you with others when they need the care and attention more than us."

"Fuck," he curses and sits down on the bed beside me.

My eyes remain on his face as I study him. Nate's jaw tenses and then relaxes, a few times over. After a couple of moments he glances up and I flash him a small smile. I know how appreciative he is of me and it makes my heart thrive.

He leans forward and grasps the back of my neck gently, my bristles of hair running through his fingers. I can hear his breath, I know for a fact he can hear mine too.

Our lips brush and my eyes flutter shut. "You are everything," he murmurs before kissing me.

I gasp silently and latch into his shoulder, forcing my chest against his. Nate's hands hold me like I'm the most precious thing in the world and it makes my eyes water with overwhelming pressure. It feels so damn good that I want to feel like this forever.

Nate widens the kiss and his tongue brushes mine. I whimper into his mouth and clutch him impossibly tighter. God, I've been wanting to do this for days and no amount of fantasising compares to the real thing.

"How are you so good at kissing?" I ask breathlessly.

We both established that Nate has never kissed anyone before me but somehow he still manages to make me quake, like I'm the one who is a virgin at kissing and everything else. This man is a God and I am in awe of every inch of him.

He smirks against me. "I'm a fast learner when I have the best teacher."

I can't help but laugh until Nate catapults me onto my back, leaning over my body and settling between my legs. He grinds down into my groin and I gasp into his mouth, I claw at his shoulders and push off his t-shirt.

Our lips part for a second and I get an eyeful of his toned chest and broad shoulders. My cock throbs in my pants at the sight of his beautiful body, every line and muscle makes me want to lick every part of him and then do it a second time.

Nate grasps the hem of my t-shirt and pushes it up, making us both shirtless. He leans down to press kisses to my neck, collarbones and chest. I purse my lips and throw my head back to the pillow, pure ecstasy washes over me as he trails hot warmth across my skin

"That feels good," I groan.

His teeth nip at the skin, his canine close to piercing my skin. I gasp loudly. "Nate," I say, pushing at his shoulder. Our eyes meet for a second, both of them dark and full of lust and desire.

"Sorry," he says heavily. "I got carried away."

"Let's save the marking for the mating."

Nate nods. "Definitely."

He leans down to take off my trousers and my boxers, I do the same to him. We're both naked and both hard as fuck. Our mouths are back on each other again and I wrap my fist around Nate's cock. He releases a moan into my mouth and I smile, I love hearing that sound.

I move my face away from his for a brief moment. "Come here," I gesture for him to straddle my lap. Nate asks no questions and does as I say. I push him back so he's sitting on my thighs.

When our cocks brush we both groan at the same time. Nate moves my hand away and wraps his bigger palm around the both of our cocks, stroking at the same time. "S-Shit," I hiss as I grip his wrist and the other latches onto his thigh.

Why does feeling his cock against mine feel like pure fucking ecstacy? I'm vibrating with lust and excitement and desire for this man. I want it all.

"Oh God," Nate's voice lodges in his throat as he rocks his hips into his hand, the tip of his dick brushing the tip of mine.

My eyes roll into the back of my head. "Ugh," I chew on my lip. "This feels–"

"Fucking amazing," he finishes for me.

"Lube," I whisper. "We should use lube."

Nate grunts a response as he leans towards his bedside table and takes out a tiny bottle. My eyes widen. "You bought some?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah, I thought I should be prepared."

I flash him a grin as he pours some over our cocks, he runs his thumb across my tip and his hand down the back of his cock. "Mmmm," I whimper. "Oh, that's so fucking good. Don't stop, please don't stop."

Nate's eyes fire with determination. "Never," he groans deeply which only makes my cock throb harder.

Pleasure builds everywhere. My mind is so incredibly stimulated that I have to convince myself not to come because I want this to last forever, I want to feel Nate this close for eternity and never worry about coming down.

I press my fingers to the back of Nate's neck and I pull him down so we can kiss. Our tongues tangle together and he strokes our cocks together at a quicker and rougher place.

I'm practically shaking beneath him, trying to catch my breath as my chest heaves uncontrollably. Tears swim in my eyes and I love the taste of Nate on my lips, I love the way his mouth feels against mine.

Nothing will ever compare.

Nate makes me feel so seen and wanted. Desired.

Our intimacy matters. It's the most beautiful thing in our existence.

"Fuck," I tremble when he grips our cocks tighter.

I break the kiss to glance down, the most errotic thing I've seen. His hands are so big and they fit us both so perfectly. Fuck. I arch my back into his touch.

My eyes flick upwards as I stare at him through my dark lashes. His mouth is parted as he focuses on our cocks together, squeezing and yearning for maximum pleasure. I can't take my eyes off his God-like face, the way his lips quiver when he touches the tips. Then he hisses through his teeth, eyes dark like onyx.

"Nate," I warn him desperately. "I'm not going to last long."

"Me either," he lowers his head to bite my lip, then he sucks.

Holy fuck. I'm about to be a goner. "Nate!"

He peppers kisses across my lips and down my jaw. I chew on my bottom lip. "Come, Milo." He whispers demandingly. "Come with me."

I gasp when I clutch him closer and crash our mouths onto one another. As soon as he flicks his thumb across my sensitive spot, I lurch and cum shoots from my cock all over my stomach.

The moans that fall from my mouth are beyond x-rated. They're animalistic.

I'm clawing at him, my blood thrashing through my veins at my aggressive release.

Nate curses above me, all sorts of words until he finishes with me.

Our cum mixes together across my stomach as my orgasm continues to thrash around my entire body. The satisfaction that builds makes me full of joy and light and I love being with Nate, I love that I can feel like this with him.

That I am alive. That I have never felt so alive in my life.

"F-Fuck," Nate grunts in my ear deeply that I clench my eyes at the sexiness of his voice.

We attempt to catch our breaths for a moment and Nate releases our cocks, his fingers brushing my length that makes me shudder. "Holy fuck," I gasp as he kisses me once more.

A light kiss. It has my heart thumping repeatedly.

He falls down on top of me and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. Our breathing begins to slow down and we match each other's rhythm until we glance at one another and chuckle.

"Wow." Nate blurts. "That was hot."

"So fucking hot," I nod in agreement.

Nate turns to me and brushes a kiss over my cheek. "I didn't even know that as possible, your dick against mine felt so fucking good."

My lips stretch into a grin. "Pretty sure it's called frotting."

"Really?"

I hum. "Yeah, so sensitive but goddess, that was so fucking amazing."

Nate watches me for a few moments but he's silent. "Do you still feel like you need more?"

My brows press together. "What?"

"You know, because of how you felt before with your addiction."

I shake my head. "This is enough, I'm not chasing anything else because you make me feel so much. I definitely felt nothing with worthless hook-ups but this involves emotion and we really care about each other. I don't need more right now, this is perfect."

Nate extends his tongue and then licks his lips. "But you want to, right?"

"Of course," I nod and lean up from the pillows. "I am ready to have sex with you but I want to take our time, there is no rush. But I want you to be ready."

"I am ready," he says instantly. "I want this. I want you."

My hand slides over his bare chest and I nod. That's when my stomach begins to flip inside me and it makes my sternum burn with acid. "I'm nervous," I blurt.

"You're nervous?" He repeats.

I nod slowly. "It will feel like my first time all over again, being with you makes me feel like all my firsts because they matter. I want to be perfect for you."

"You are perfect for me," he nods slowly, his eyes dragging over every inch of my face.

My lips curl at his words. I don't think I've ever been perfect to anyone. "I know it'll happen but it'll happen at the right time."

Nate hums. "Of course. But I want to take charge," he comments and my eyes widen. "If that's okay?"

"Yeah," I nod eagerly. "I want you to be in charge too. I've dreamt about you being dominant and pushy and it really, really fucking turns me on."

I'm already getting hard again thinking about it. Nate glances down at my bare crotch and smiles, knowing.

"I can take on that role," he nods confidently and I'm trying my hardest not to imagine how he would pin me down and fuck me. My eyes shut slowly. Stop thinking about it because I'll set myself off. "But you're right, it'll happen when it happens. We don't need to put pressure on ourselves."

I hum in agreement. "We don't. Not when this is forever."

"Forever, handsome."

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Ream and Patreon!

www.reamstories.com/savannaroseauthor
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

SURPRISE EARLY UPDATE GUYS!!!🫶❤️💕🤩

Their intimate moments are my favourite🥹 Nate telling Milo that he's perfect for him. BRB crying

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

I'm so excited to share more! Their relationship is only just starting—all calm before the storm🫣

Don't forget to vote and comment! It makes my day

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Ream: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6M 81K 68
Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters and take their shoes off at the door. A...
360K 16K 32
Wren Arroyo's wolf was broken. Born without a complete sense of smell, Wren knew he would never have that magical moment when true mates smell each o...
696K 31K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
1.3M 80.6K 76
Since River has been old enough to ask, his father has brain-washed into believing that he's unworthy of any sort of love. Especially from his long-a...