*hyunlix*soft for you~

By Burntcooker7

Hyunjin known as the most rudest, ruthless, anger full, serious, cold, mafia in South Korea and even had many... More

INTRODUCTION
FIND HIM
LATE
LLAMA๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ˜‚
TIRED
PINNED
FEELINGS?
TEASE
WHAT HAPPENED?
UNEXPECTED
MISTAKENLY
JOKE GOT REAL
COMFORT
EXHAUSTED
HELP
HURT
SAFE
CLUB AND BROWNIES
DAGGERS ๐Ÿ’ฎ
DINNER DATE ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ”ž
Announcement + spoiler
chocolate bar

PAIRED

470 27 15
By Burntcooker7

Click the star plssss (vote) it helps a lot
Comment pls it make me happy
😚👉 👈

.....♥....●•°♡.......~♪.....◌⋆●⑅◌.。o♡。.....ฅฅ

5 days later .....♡.。o♡

Today , the science teacher gave them some group work to do . Hyunjin didn't mind to work in a group but he sometimes gets paired with some annoying mice. And this fact made his head hurt. Everytime when he gets paired with one, he end up losing his patience over the person . But even if he looses his patience sometimes, he still manages to control his aching hand which are ready to slap the shit outta that person. And when everytime he losses his mind completely he took out his anger by hooking up with someone (one night stand). But even if he has jerked many times ,he still didn't find any interest in them. It's like he fell out of emotions but this certain male has been bugging him since day one. Hyunjin have been thinking about this male every time. His pretty features drove him crazy. But he was confused, he was confused at why haven't the boy attended the school for straight 5 days. Yes it has been 5 days and the male was not anywhere in his sight. He knew what his body wanted. He wanted to see the male to ensure whether the male was safe or not. Since the accident he had been worrying for the male. And now it was getting in his nerves. "why isn't he attending the school... " "is something wrong with him... Is he safe...". Thoughts ran in his brain but he chose to ignore it.

In those past five days the feeling grew more and more. Hyunjin knew he wanted the boy ,he needed the boy, he wanted to relay on the boy. "love.. "
Was the feeling, and he knew it .

Suddenly a alarm rang loudly in his room. He groaned and woke up from his deep sleep. He looked at the alarm and reached his hands to grab it only to throw it harshly on the floor shutting it down. Hyunjin got his feet down the soft mattress and walked to get a nice and warm shower.

🚿🛁

After the pretty 15 minutes of warm shower hyunjin began to put his uniform on and eating his meal before leaving. Hyunjin while eating also yelled toward his maids for adding carrots and egg plant in the soup . Hyunjin left his house with his black expensive car. Hyunjin still has the bad taste of the soup in his taste buds. Hyunjin groaned when he had to stop the car when the traffic light turned red. He was staring at the road from his car's window. He out of nowhere saw a familiar figure with blonde hair walking on the foot path but his face wasn't visible,hyunjin only got to see his back . Hyunjin noticed the boy was Felix as the boy had the same bag and same uniform . As soon as the lights turned green he rushed his car to see the boy but the boy wasn't in his sight anymore "FUCK-" he grunted and slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

....●_●........°•...•°......♡♥♡~......●......♪.。o♡

Felix has been going through a lot those past days. He once had been beaten in the school for bumping into a brat. He on the day had to leave the school early since he was beaten badly. The bruises and cuts stungged a lot. It was almost like he was at the verge of crying but he made himself strong and didn't cried but a single tear left his eyes. He didn't told his brothers anything, he felt like his brothers were almost ignoring him. But he didn't wanted to believe his gut feelings so he ignored it. He thought they might be busy or much busier than other days which they can't even have some spare time to spend with his smaller brother. Felix has been going to his taekwondo classes in those past 5 days which he learned privately (private taekwondo classes) out from his school. Some how taekwondo make him relax.

Felix finally had the urge and started to get ready to leave his apartment for his school . Felix on those last five days have gotten much stronger and has learned many more things in his taekwondo class. He joined the taekwondo class because he felt pathetic and useless who can't even protect himself. Some people will find it dramatic thinking he didn't had to go through a whole lesson for a accident. But that was the problem "accident" he didn't wanted it to happen again and wanted to gain some strength to protect himself. But in those past days he also felt some type of connection toward a certain male, Felix wanted to see his face, wanted to see him smile, wanted to see his anger full eyes on someone else obviously he didn't wanted to anger him but "he looked so hot when his angry"

Felix left his apartment and looked at his new brought bicycle . "I don't think I'll take that" he left and walked on the foot path. He heard some honkings behind him but didn't looked back. He had his ear buds on. Listening to night dancer. He walked toward his school as he got much near to the school now. He entered the chattering filled room and dropped down his head.

"oh hey Felix" han said sitting down on his seat. Placing his stationery stuffs on his desk. Felix looked up at him and fixed his posture.

"oh hi" Felix said in a not so happy. "woah you look sick man!" Felix stayed quite making it awkward. "well ug in not so cool way I said that to your health" han convinced.

"yeah I've been feeling worse but it's getting better" Felix frowned
"what happened actually... " han questioned
"nothing I've been stressed out lately you know right family issues..." lies Felix.
"sorry I hope I didn't made you some what of uncomfortable by asking this shit" sadness wave over at han's face
"no no I said that I'm getting better, no need to worry" Felix chuckled but also felt warm at least someone was there to listen to him...

The class started......

"ugh it's the science teacher Mr hae" the whole class chattered

"so class today we are going to conduct a project for you guys, you guys have 1 week to submit the project and also you guys will be paired with your seniors for better achievement in your studies" Mr hae said looking at the whole class.

The class gasped, some were happy some weren't. Felix felt his heart sink thinking what ifs which are terrifying

"so listen close, I'll be paring you guys with" the teacher said once again picking up a white paper which had some pair names already written on

"AH-EM,so" the teacher scoff through the mic which was settled in every class rooms which meant they were in the office

"lana with jae"
"suhyeok with namra"
"onjo with cheongsan"
"ryunjin with sunghoon"
"sunoo with niki"
"hyunekai with taehyun"
"bemogyu with yeonjun"
"jisung with lee know"
"jeongin with jungkook"
"seungmin with taehyung"
"Felix with hwang hyunjin"
"bangchan with heewon"
"changbin with woojin"
"soobin with jake"

The teacher started to speak each pairs name through the mic leaving every each student in shock by whom they were paired with ....

Felix on the other side was wide eyed shocked. "no way I'm paired with him" but the reality hit him hard. Felix was still processing everything . "lix" "jisung" the both male stared at each other

"we are gonna be dead"

Hyunjin was sitting in his seat listening to the paired names. Until his name came

"Felix with hyunjin"

Hyunjin's eyes widened. "what a coincidence... " He muttered.

The class ended and it was the time of break

The whole class stumbled ran toward the canteen area . Hyunjin was walking with his three attractive friends. Some girls stared and admired each of them. Hyunjin and his friends walked toward their regular seat area but some stunning and dashy type of girls were already sat on their seats.

"mind getting up ladies" changbin said to the girls but got nothing in reply. Until Lee know walked and thumped his palm hard on the circular table , finally getting some reactions. Hyunjin and Chan just glared at those girls sharply. "Oh we didn't knew this seat was yours~" one of the girl named chae said seductively but it quite didn't affected any of the males. Although there were many empty seats, it was obvious they did it on purpose. The girls stood up and looked up and down on hyunjin and the other males. But it was obvious chae was mostly checking hyunjin. Chae walked closer toward hyunjin "hello~" hyunjin almost puked at the voice. Hyunjin stared at the girls face and didn't reply anything, hyunjin was annoyed and wanted to push the girl out of his face. "I want to change my pair with you, so let's be paired together for the project, shall we senior" . Hyunjin scoffed and rolled his eyes looking away. "girl you should go before something regretful happens with you right now" chan said to chae but chae ignored him and rolled her eyes, she again started to look at hyunjin. Changbin, Chan, minho passed their way and sat on the empty table which the girls had already left and was standing.

Chae gestured her hands and her friends standing behind left for their own safety. "you know I'm not scared"chae said looking directly at hyunjin. But hyunjin was looking somewhere else. Until the canteen's door opened he's eyes widened the four pairs of males walked in. Hyunjin spotted a tired and Sulking blonde taking with his friends and giggling. Hyunjin admired the boy putting his hands inside his pockets. His side view made the girl drool. the girl brought her self more closer toward the older male and raised her hands to cup the older's face. Until hyunjin saw the blonde stumbled and fell on the ground, he grew concered whether if the male was good or hurt somewhere . Hyunjin felt his anger raise up when a male shouted at Felix for being in the way, hyunjin looked at his friends defending him. The blonde looked sad which some how made the cold heart of the older male drop at the sight. Suddenly hyunjin felt someone touching his face. He looked over and saw chae bringing her hands to touch the boy's hair . Hyunjin angrly grabbed her wrist and spat it away from his face "listen bitch if you don't go away right now I'll rip this yours so called beautiful face and feed your left body to the carnivals and I won't hesitate" hyunjin gritted his teeths and grabbed the girl's hair and moved her making his way to walk. The girl looked dead shocked and terrified. The girl walked away quickly for her life.

Hyunjin finally sat on his seat. "damn- that was cool" Lee know said
The other two boys looked terrified .
The other two boys knew hyunjin was in his cold and scary mafia behavior.
"s-sir that was actually c-cool" Chan said to the taller male. While changbin looked like a statue "holy shit that was deadly..."
Hyunjin looked at changbin raising his one brow Looking scary as hell .
"whose bringing the food" hyunjin finally spoke taking out his phone.
"I'll go" Lee know and changbin stood up and went to the stall for food.

After the two left hyunjin scrolled through insta he saw some posts. His account was filled with likes, followers, comments,and friend requests.

Hyunjin scrolled more and more until he found a familiar account '@lix_fe_yong_book'

Hyunjin questioned himself if it was the one's whose he thinking about. He can just ask chan whether it was Felix's or not but it would be weird. So he didn't and opened the account.

@lix_fe_yong_book

Bio-
Your ball of sunshine :))

Followers. - 1769

Likes.-15896

Following - 41

Posts -

Hyunjin was about to look at the post but then changbin and Lee know came holding a two two trays full of food and some snacks. "this is hyunjin's, this is channie hyung's, this is mine and this that is for minHOE" Changbin spat and sat down to eat but got hit on his head by minho. "ow ow-"changbin and leeknow glared each other "just wait you pig, you are dead when I get my sniper up at your throat" Lee know threaten

Changbin gulped down the spit in his mouth and started eating his food "channie hyung control your brother"
Changbin complained
"I can't" Chan said while eating his food
"changbin and leeknow stop making noises or else I won't hesitate to throw you guys in that well near the buried graves" hyunjin said this time and everyone became silent
Everyone knew hyunjin hates loud noises and he wasn't in the mood of enjoying or laughing he was giving the cold aura toward his surrounding.

Hyunjin was madly angry . Hyunjin had anger issues but who knows when he will find his cure to low it.

Hyunjin heard giggles and sensed someone approaching him . Hyunjin angrily stood up and turn behind when he felt a tap on his shoulder

"JUST LEAV-"
Just when hyunjin was about to finish his phrase he stopped. Felix was standing just the opposite of him.

Hyunjin saw the scared look on the boy's face and calmed himself down a bit. He inhaled the calm scent of rose.

"so um as you know we are paired together, where are we making the project at my house or y-yours"
Felix said looking down at the tiles of ground.

"mine's"

"oka-y then I'll get going" as Felix was about to walk Lee know called him
"lix -ahh"
Felix looked over at his older brother minho. He walked toward him leaving hyunjin on his seat. Hyunjin was focusing on the conversation the younger was having with his brother. He looked so cute, so squishy. His round ass-

Hyunjin broke out of his dirty thoughts and looked away with his hands in his pockets.

"okay I will make a lot of them" hyunjin heard the younger say. "what make a lot? " he thought.

The younger walked away with a smile

"so hyunjin wanna visit a club" changbin offered . "yeah sure... "hyunjin replied with a straight face
"what about you guys are you coming?" changbin questioned
"can't ,we are having a dinner at Felix's apartment"chan said
"okay then hyunjin and me it is..." changbin said

Hyunjin was actually going to the club to ease his stress and anger by hooking up with someone toady. He also had been feeling horny and worried sick this past days so simple, he wants to relax his body with some burning liquor down in his throat.

.....♥....●•°♡.......~♪.....◌⋆●⑅◌.。o♡。.....ฅฅ

Click the star plssss (vote) it helps a lot
Comment pls it make me happy
😚👉 👈

God damn this chapter was long
Words count-2513

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 237 10
Me and my friend are writing this..... forget the bad grammer...... Btw this time I'm making Felix Top and Hyunjin bottom. Felix and Hyunjin have bee...
5.8K 321 33
๐–  ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‹๐—†๐–พ๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ๐—…๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๏ฟฝ...
53.9K 1.8K 31
"Close your eyes and breathe..." A story where an orphan boy named lee felix, have been struggling with heavy panic attacks where he can hurt himself...
374K 12.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...