The Unexpected

By Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)

11.)

1.4K 129 177
By Nyderaa

Monday, 1:20 pm

"Since you so bougie son, I got something for you" Zac said, and Fatima had followed him into the kitchen.

Zac had different varieties of water such as Core, Poland Spring, Smart water , Essentia and Aquafina.

"No you didn't" Fatima said as she laughed at him, lightly punching him in his arm. "That was very thoughtful of you, awww" She blushed.

" Shout out to my homeboy, he put me on game. But that's not all" Zac said walking over to the refrigerator, he opening it and he had, Capri Suns, Apple Juice, Chocolate Milk and Fruit Cups for Izzy.

He remembered Fatima talking on the phone to Danni about the things izzy eat and drink, he took mental notes and grabbed them items while he was out food shopping.

"You don't even know how much this means to me, honestly. That was very kind of you" Fatima said emotionally, not only did he think about her, he put Izzy in the equation and that made her feel appreciated by his small gesture.

"mmcht" He sucked his teeth, "don't get all sappy on me man" He said jokily, he knew if he didn't have her heart before, he got it now.

As hard as Fatima tried to hold her tears in, she just couldn't, she was so use to begging Ian to do the bare minimum, but now she's has someone who does it effortlessly, she couldn't be more blessed.

"Can I?" Zac asked permission to touch her, Fatima nodded yes, and the two of them shared a hug.

" At this point, the two of y'all mind well get together" Jaycee joked, walking into the kitchen.

Fatima had pulled away from off of Zac, as she laughed at Jaycees comment, "I'm on her timing, I want shit to be perfect, I don't want to rush things, that how shit don't last nowadays " Zachary spoke.

"True that, and I also want to apologize for how I spoke to you at the hospital on Friday, emotions was high, I shouldn't have never spoken to you like that, because if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even have known my daughter was in there so thank you " Fatima said sincerely.

" I really appreciate that sis, thank you! How is her little cute self doing?" Jaycee asked sweetly.

"She's doing very well, she's at daycare giving her teacher a run for her money" Fatima said with a slight chuckle.

"If you ever need a babysitter, or anything I'm always here" Jaycee said, before exiting the kitchen.

"And you don't have nothing to worry about, Jay is very good with children" Zac said.

"I have to tell you something, if we gone take this relationship we building to another level" Fatima said seriously.

" Aweee shit" Zac said in a nervous tone.

"What is your intake on long distance relationships?" She asked him.

" That shit not for me, I like to leave in my girls skin but I can't do that if we far as fuck from each other" Zac said honestly.

"Hm interesting, thank you for your honesty" She said.

"Why wassup? You thinking about moving or something?" He asked her curiously.

" I didn't expect for us to hit it off the way we did, me moving was already in the works, I have the opportunity to run my own interior design company, down In LA"

"So you moving to Los Angeles?" He asked with his eyes wide, and Fatima shook her head yes.

"Damnnnn" He replied sadly "no doubt about it, I'm proud of you, that's a big ass accomplishment but I'll be lying if I said my feelings weren't hurt, I know we only known each for a short period of time, but damn I'm falling in love with you"

"And I feel the same say Zachary, I do. But if you can't do long distance, it's just best we stay friends or something"

"Nah not having that, I told you, you'll be the first person for a lot of shit, if we have to do long distance then so be it" Zac said.

"No I don't want you changing your life around when it comes to me" She said

" This is what I want Fatima, if the first couple months have to be me catching flights to you, then fuck it we ball out"

" You promise me, if anything ever gets too hard you'll talk to me? Because I'm big on communication" Fatima says

"Communication and transparency Fatima" Zac said, gently gasping Fatima face placing his forehead against hers.

"Communication and transparency" Fatima confirmed.

Fatima melted into Zac's chest, Zachary was like a breath of fresh air for her. She knew this was what real love felt like, she never had this feeling with Ian, nor Eric. Something about Zac drive her insane but in a good way.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, as she leaned up to kiss Zac's lips. This time Fatima added her tongue in, Zac's hands dropped down and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him. The warmth of their body pressed together, left Fatima in a dizzy.

"I don't want to start something I can't finish" Fatima said backing away from Zac, he turned around because at this point he was hard as a rock. Fatima couldn't help herself but to laugh.

"Gimme sec I'll be right back" Zac said, rushing of to the bathroom downstairs, he looked in the mirror and yelled "Fuck"

If Fatima never pulled away, he probably would have  had her bend over the kitchen table, but he kept his promise with them keeping shit professional as she worked on his home.

Zac got himself together, and joined Fatima back in the kitchen, "Before we had our little moments, we were talking about lighting right?"

"Yes, what type of lighting would you prefer .. ambient, task, accent, and decorative." She asked him.

"What you think? I'm cool with whatever. As long as the shit works" He said.

" Will go with Decorative Lighting, for aesthetic purposes, to add an extra touch of style."

" Cool with me miss bougie thing, side note how much time I have to spend with you before you head off to LA?"

" a little under a month, something of that sort. I plan on finishing your home in the next two weeks, if you promise to keep your hands off of me" Fatima joked.

" I could do that, but after five I'm not making no promises" He said.

" But you do your thing, I got customers car to fix at 2:30 p.m. so I'm gone hit the road, just make sure you lock up and set the alarm" Zac informed her.

" Have a great day, be safe" Fatima said with a warm smile, Zac kissed her forehead and went on his way, as Fatima finished working.

"Yoooo brother man" Zac said answering Emans phone call through his CarPlay. "Wassup nigga, how did date night go with shorty?" Eman asked.

"Nigga that shit was fire, we had a good ass time. I think I'm in love bro, she got me wanting to be better and shit. Ain't no female ever have me thinking like that" Zac said truthfully.

"That's wassup nigga, i could see all over your ugly ass face how she got you feeling, me and V going to dinner tonight, wanted to see if y'all want to join?"

"It's Monday, Fatima got her daughter I don't even think she got a sitter, but I'll ask her after she's off work" Zac said pulling up to a red light.

"Shit, we could cancel on our sitter and make this a family outing thing, you know Junior don't be having nobody to play with" Eman said referring to him and Vanessa 2 year old son.

" I'll see if she's comfortable enough with that, this shit still new so I don't know how she gone feel, don't do nothing yet bro, let me holler at her and I'll get right back to you"

"Ight nigga, stay safe out there" Eman said, "You too nigga" Zac said shortly after the phone call ended.

Zac pulled up to his shop, with Karen standing outside of it, he shook his head and got out the car.

"You gone make me put a restraining order on your ass, every time I turn around your ass is just there, what the fuck do you want Karen?" He asked, as he use his key to unlock his shop doors.

"You took all the money I had left Zachary, I need that money back" She said.

"That was my shit, you're not getting shit back. Better up them hours or something" He said to her.

"Zachary I am not playing with you" Karen said sternly. As they walked into the shop.

"Fuck out my face Karen, you're not getting shit. End of discussion. Now get your ass back in that car and go find you something safe to do"

"No" Karen said reaching in her bag, pulling out her 9MM, aiming directly at Zac's chest.

"Yoooo, what the fuck is you on!" He yelled at her. "You pointing that shit at me, you better use it Karen"

"If I can't have you, then nobody can" She said, as she clocked the gun back. The back door beeped, signal Zac that someone had walked in, which got Karen's attention.

Before karen got the chance to ask who that was, Zac gripped her wrist and bent that shit back, forcing her to drop the gun. Zacharys other hand swooped down and grabbed the gun while Karen screamed out in pain. The gun dropped.

Zachary twisted her wrist harder "Have you lost your fucking mind?" Zac spat at her angrily, if he wasn't done with her before, he's fucking done now.

"What the fuck bro?" Rylo asked, finally making his way to the front of the shop.

"This Sheisty bitch, just pulled a fucking gun out on me, it's taking everything in me, not to fuck her ass up" Zac said, as he let go of Karen's wrist.

Zac grabbed a towel, as he picked the gun up and tucked into his pants. "Get this dumb bitch out my face" Zac said to Rylo, as he made his way to the back. Rylo grabbed Karen through her ass out.

Zac was a street nigga without all that extra bullshit, a few years back he lose his parents to gun violence, and Karen knew that. So for her to pull a gun out on him, had him on edge.

"She's gone bro" Rylo said, coming to the back in Zac's office.

"I really had to save myself bro, I almost beat her fucking ass in this shop, but I saved myself I got people to look after and she's pregnant, she on some cornball shit" Zac vented out.

"Nigga you need to do something about that, because if she could pull a gun out on you, who's knows what else that girl is capable of doing"

" First thing tomorrow morning, I'm getting a restraining order on her ass, she could try me if she wants her ass gone be raising her child from jail" Zac said, not giving a fuck. He was so done with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.3K 22
A Fatima Story❤️
38K 2.5K 30
Read to find out ♡
37.1K 2.7K 56
A zatima story 🫣
64.8K 2.9K 35
A different kind of Zatima story