𝐈𝐟 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

By zyantookyohoe

"𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮" More

Character/Warning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
New character
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
33
Author's Notice
Epilogue/flashback's
34
Extra chapter #1

.

8.8K 404 75
By zyantookyohoe

Obama stands with Israel. Obama has probably committed the most war crimes and damage to Muslim/middle eastern countries than any other president. He is a war criminal and I won't just ignore that because he's the same skin color as me and my family.

Trump stands with Israel, and Biden Stands with Israel. Yet the whole world stands with Palestine. The whole world is calling for a ceasefire. In 3 weeks they have managed to kill OVER 10,000 INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Let's talk about it.

I normally don't speak up about these things but y'all are killing CHILDREN. parents are carrying there toddlers out of homes in plastic bags. Yet the U.S government refuses to help because having Israel according to Obama "helps the military".

There are over 100 trucks from Egypt trying to get into Gaza to help the people yet, the Israel army are refusing to let them in. The food and water is low, they are eating GRASS and drinking dirty water from when it rained.

they are purposely trying to kill these people. And the us government is using taxpayers money to help fund the death of these people.

The AID trucks from Egypt trying to get into Gaza.

Yet they refuse to show ANY of this on the news. Okay.

I stand with Palestine 🇵🇸.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 76.1K 41
"𝘾'𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨�...
934K 38.8K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
217K 9.5K 26
| 𝐚𝐡 • 𝐠𝐚𝐡 • 𝐩𝐚𝐲 | 𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧�...
502K 28.7K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴