𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎�...

By _jiminjamzs_

Y/n marries for her father's happiness but she doesn't know that her husband is a mafia. She also had a boyfr... More

Chapter 1 |PARK JIMIN|
Chapter 2 |Tears|
Chapter 3 |Enemy|
Chapter 4 |Cheat|
Chapter 5 |Wedding|
Chapter 6 |Bomb|
Chapter 7 |Shy petal|
Chapter 8 |Dance|
Chapter 9 |Tie|
Chapter 10 |Kiss|
Chapter 11 |Lucia|
Chapter 12 |Hate|
Chapter 13 |Hug|
Chapter 14 |Fight|
Chapter 15 |Dinner|
Chapter 16 |Study|
Chapter 17 |Jungkook|
Chapter 18 |First day|
Chapter 19 |Jiwon|
Chapter 20 |KIM TAEHYUNG|
Chapter 21 |Magician|
Chapter 23 |Party|
Chapter 24 |Truth|
Chapter 25 |Lover|
Chapter 26 |Secrets|
Chapter 27 |Relations|
Chapter 28 |Hurt|
Chapter 29 |Honeymoon|
Chapter 30 |Penthouse|
Chapter 31 |Ice skating|
Chapter 32 |The End|
Epilogue

Chapter 22 |Fuck|

2.3K 78 8
By _jiminjamzs_

A few days later...

In these past few days, Y/n and Jimin had become close. They both used to spend time together. And she had become close to Daniel now, after a million attempts by Daniel, Y/n had become friend with him.

And Jiwon now spent more time outside. When her parents asked her, she replied that she was with her friends. She didn't tell who her friends, where they belonged to.

~~~~

At night...

Right now, everyone is sitting in the lounge, except Jiwon. Mr Park and Jimin are talking about some business and Mrs Park is watching a talk show on the big LCD while Y/n is making coffee in the kitchen because now it's winter.

At the same time, the sound of heels is heard. Which catches the attention of all three of them. They see Jiwon coming down from the stairs, wearing a black leather jacket over a party dress.

She was all dressed up, her makeup was also done. Of course, she would go to the club. "Where are you going?" Mr Park asked. "Going to the club with my friends." She replied. "Why?" asked Mrs Park. "Mom, why do we go to the club? After all, we go to the club to have fun, don't we?" She said.

"But son, it is getting colder and you are going in such a short dress. You will catch cold." Her dad said, pointing to her dress. Jiwon looked at her dress and said. "Don't worry, I will be back soon. Ok, I'm going now, bye." She said while going outside.

"Don't you both think she's going out more? Every time I see her she is either going somewhere or coming from somewhere." Jimin said, he was also a member of this house, he had also seen changes in his sister. "No, there is no such thing. Maybe she has made some new friends, that's why." said Mrs Park.

"Look mom, I feel something wrong." Jimin said. "Shut up, Jimin, I'm having the negative thoughts because of you. Please don't talk like that, she's my daughter, I know she won't do anything wrong." Mrs Park said, shaking off her thoughts.

Just then Y/n brought a tray of coffee. It had four cups. She placed the tray on the table. Everyone drank coffee and complimented her. While Jimin gave her a mischievous wink at which she blushed.

He loved her blushing face.

~~~~
Time skip.
In the club.

The smell of alcohol permeated the entire club. The sound of music was coming from all over the club, disco lights were shining. And she was sitting drunk on the VIP side. Her head was leaning back on the couch.

She was about to close her eyes when someone came and sat next to her. She turned her head and looked at him.

"Taehyung, you came." she said, her voice clearly showing how drunk she was. "I waited for you but you did not come, so I drank all the wine myself." She said. "You know how strong this wine is." Taehyung looked at the wine bottle which was completely empty.

"And you are sitting alone, that too drunk. If something happened to y-.." His words were cut off as she grabbed his collar and brought closer him to her lips.

They were so close that their breaths were mixing. "You are here with me, no one can do anything to me." She said, alcohol smell was coming from her mouth. "Taehyung." She called his name and looked into his eyes.

"Every time I see you, something happens in my heart. I wanna feel you. If you allow me... can I?" She said that, and Taehyung pressed his lips to hers.

Grabbing her nape, he deepened the kiss. Jiwon cupped his face with one hand. And both were feeling each other with the same energy. He pulled away from her, heavy breaths falling on both of their lips.

"I want to feel you too. I want to drink you like wine, Jiwon." He said looking into her eyes.

~~~

He opened the door of the hotel bedroom, there was a red dim light in the room. Which was enough to further warm the atmosphere.

He was carrying Jiwon, her legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist, and her hands were on his neck.

As soon as he entered, he closed the door with his foot and took her lips in his prison, the kiss slowly became rough.

He laid Jiwon on the bed and hovers over her as well. He broke the kiss and looked at her, her chest was moving up and down due to heavy breathing.

Without saying a word, he threw his shirt off, and removed her jacket, pulling the straps of her dress down from her shoulders. He kissed Jiwon's collarbone.

"No one can make you feel the way I do." He whispered in her ear.

"I don't even want to be feel by anyone else."

"This night will be stronger than the wine you drank."

"Let see."

"Get ready for the pleasure that I will give you."

"Always ready."

"Fuck you!"

"I also want you to fuck me."

She said, and they lost in each other..

~~~
Three weeks later...

~~~
No one yet knows that, that night Jiwon gave her body to his brother's enemy. Well, she didn't even know that Taehyung was Jimin's enemy. Because their rivalry started three or four years ago and Jiwon had gone to Canada at that time.

~~

She was sitting in the class. Ashley comes and sits with her and says, "It's my birthday." "Oh, happy birthday to you." Y/n said. "Hey, I mean tomorrow." Ashley said. "Oh that's good." Y/n said. "I have a birthday party tonight. I want you to come too." She said.

"No, I can't." Y/n quickly forbade. "Y/n please, I have invited the whole class. And you are my best friend please. Don't forbid it." Ashley pleads to her. "Listen, my parents don't allow me to go out at night." Y/n said that, because no one knew that she is married.

"Hey c'mon, you are not a little girl who needs permission for everything. You are adult now, you can make your own life decisions." Ashley said, finding Y/n's words a joke. "I know that, I am adult and I have the right to make every decision. But I am not a spoiled girl like you. My parents decision are the most important to me." She said.

At that moment, Daniel came and sat on Y/n's desk. "I will also come there, please don't forbid." He said, they both kept pleading with Y/n and forcedly she had to say yes.

"Fine, I will ask my parents if they give permission, by the way where is the location?" Y/n said. "Xxxx club." They both spoke together. Y/n said nothing, she began to think something.

~~~~

She was sitting in her room waiting for Jimin. It was seven o'clock and Jimin usually comes home by that time.

At that time, the door of the room opened and Jimin came in. "You are here, I was looking for you." He said to Y/n and threw his coat on the couch. "I was waiting for you." Y/n said.

"I was being waited on by my wife." Jimin said and came to her. Y/n nodded yes. "May I know the reason?" he asked. "Actually, it's my friend's birthday party, she invited me. so can I go?" Y/n asked.

"Where is the party?" he asked. "The party is at her house." She lied because she knew Jimin would never let her go to the club alone. "Well you can go but I also want something in return." "What?"
.
.
.
To be continue...
It's 2k on my MWM ff. I never thought that my story would have so many readers.☺️ Thank you all for voting and for reading this.

Virtual hug for you all!🤗💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.9K 61
Jungkook x reader . . " What will happen a cold hearted mafia will fall in love with an innocent girl " . . .it's my first ff ✨ . . sorry if there an...
2.5M 80.9K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
282K 8.7K 54
An innocent girl who have lived a life of Princess with her Brothers. Her Brothers and Parents were the one she love the most. Her life was anyone's...
368K 11.4K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...