Sickfics[SS]๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿ’‰โœ”

By Your_Little_Cupcake

Genre:-Medical Fiction๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿ’‰ More

Intro/Sketch
Sidhant๐Ÿ’‰|Hinglish|
Veer๐Ÿ’‰Part-1|English|
Veer๐Ÿ’‰part-2|English|
Manik๐Ÿ’‰part-1|English|
Manik๐Ÿ’‰part-2|English|
Rishabh๐Ÿ’‰|English|
SidVeer๐Ÿ’‰|English|
Laksh๐Ÿ’‰|English|
Bonus Chapter๐Ÿ’‰
Author's Note๐Ÿฅ€

Abhimanyu๐Ÿ’‰|English|

1.3K 61 29
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Sidhant and Laksh sitting on the floor like babies and busy playing games.

Laksh-Yayyyyyyy,I won!

He shouted loudly,Sidhant looked at him with disbelief and started to sulk.

Sidhant-You cheater

Laksh-What?Me?Oh Hello Mister you are the one who don’t know how to play now stop blaming me.

He said in a mocking tone and again started the game but he whined when Siddharth smacked on his head.

Sid-Don’t worry Baba,Now I will show he is the real player.

He said and sat beside Laksh,Who rolled his eyes,Sidhant chuckled and sat beside them.

Laksh-Yeah,Yeah,We can see.

He said and started to play after some minutes,Sid and Sidhant who rolled on the floor and Laksh who sat there with an angry pout.

Laksh-Don’t laugh,It’s just,Just,I am tired so that’s why I lost,Otherwise everyone knows who is the real king.

Sidhant-Oh God,Stop it bacha,Just accept it.

Sid-That you are a loser,L.O.S.E.R. Haahahah.

Laksh glare at him angrily and then jump on him and started to punch him,Sidhant’s eyes winded he hug Hungry Tiger and try to pull him back but in this all he get only kicks from Laksh😅.

Laksh-Yeah,Leave me,I am not going to spare him ah you idiot.

Sid-Ahh Baba help!

Sidhant-Ahh bacha,We are sorry, please calm down.

Laksh-No you are not

Sid-Ah Fine fine you are the winner we are losers,Now happy.

Sidhant-Excuse me,I am not a Loser..

Sid(whine)-Ahh Baba

Sidhant-Fine,Now happy?

Laksh-Now don’t forget 

He said and sat on the floor,Sid tried to catch his breath and sigh in relief but then their eyes landed on Manveer.

Laksh-You back

He ran toward them and jumped,both holding him carefully and coming near Sidhant.

Sidhant-Ah This brat,Come here,let them breathe,they are tired.

Manik-It’s ok 

He said and caressed Laksh’s cheek who snuggled into a hug.Sid gave them water and they sat together.

Sidhant-Is everything ok?And what about your mission?

Manik-Relax Baba,Everything is fine and about that Bastard we caught him and now he is wishing for his death.

He said and one smirk appeared on his lips,Sidhant shake his head cause this is all not going to fit in his little brain😅.

Veer-Wait,Where is Ri and Abhi bhaiya.

Sidhant(sigh)-They have a night shift 

Veer-Ohh,Ok I am sleepy we talk later bye bye

He said and going to lay on the couch but Sid pulled him from the shoulder.

Sid-Go to your room.

Sidhant-And first take a shower.

Laksh-Come back for dinner

Manik-Then you can sleep.

But whomever they are kidding,Veer already drifted into his dreamland,they look at him with Done face.

Sidhant-Ahh He comes home only for sleep.

Sid-Sleepyhead

They giggled and had their dinner and left for their respective rooms,In the middle of the night,Sidhant come downstair and saw His brothers,he smiled at them but his smile change into worried expressions when he saw how they looking tired.He go near them and greet them they greeted him back and hug him,he smiles and caresses their hairs.

Sidhant-Tired?

Abhiri-Hmm

Sidhant-Ok Go and take a shower,I will arrange dinner.

Abhiri-Hmm

Both said and left for their room,Sidhant chuckled.

Sidhant-Babies

He said and entered the kitchen.After some time Abhi and Rishabh both came downstairs and sat on the dining table.

Sidhant-Here,Abhi are you ok?

Abhi(weakly)-Hm,Just sleepy.

Rishabh-First eat your dinner then you can sleep.

He said to Abhi who took some bites,Sidhant ruffled their hairs and brought a glass of milk for them.

Rishabh(whine)-Baba…

Sidhant-Shh,It’s good now stop whining..

Abhi also drink half glass but he put the glass on the table,Sidhant look at him with angry,before he could say his eyes winded when Abhi put hand on mouth and ran toward washroom,They both run behind him and saw him throwing up.Sidhant rub his back and Rishabh took some tissues and wipe his face.

Abhi(Weakly)-B.aba

Sidhant-Bacha,I am here,relax.

He kiss on his head after sometime,Abhi become calm and they help him to the bed but Abhi felt dizzy,his head spinning like hell,he put hand on head and groan loudly and that’s it he lost his conscious,Rishabh hold him and made him lay on the bed,Sidhant patted on his cheek and his eyes winded.

Sidhant-Shoot he has a fever.

Rishabh put hand on his head and he became shocked too.

Rishabh-I know that,But that idiot never listens to me.

Sidhant-What do you mean?

Rishabh-Aishh Baba, he skipped his meal from Morning and also he works more than me so definitely this would happen.

Sidhant-Aishh This Brat,Now do something.

Rishabh splashes some water on his face and Abhi slowly opens his eyes and tries to sit but Sidhant makes him lay back,Rishabh takes his medical box and opens it.Abhi saw this and became tenssed.

Abhi-Ah I am fine Ri,you don’t need to do this all.

Rish-I know How much you are fine.

Abhi-I…

Sidhant(angrily)-Shut your mouth,I am already mad at you,now don’t test my patience.

Abhi looked down and bite lips,and Rishabh started to check him.

Rish-Breath

Abhi took long breaths,Rishabh opened another box and took some shots along with medicines,Rishabh mixed some medicines and placed them on the table and then took some pills.

Rish-Here

Abhi-It’s not necessary Ri,I am fine.

Sidhant-Abhimanyu!

Abhi flinches and takes pills and gulps it down along with water,Sidhant removes his hair from forehead,Rishabh takes cotton and shots and folds Abhi’s shirt sleeves.

Abhi-No,I take medicine now,I am ok,Why are you giving me shots,Baba tell him na I am ok.

Sidhant-He is a Doctor too,you don’t need to tell him what he does or not.

He said and held his arms tightly,Rishabh rubbed cotton on his shoulder,Abhi flinchand shut his eyes tightly.

Abhi-B.aba..

He said in a pleading tone but his bad luck,Rishabh injected him which make yelped in pain,he tried to free himself but stopped when Sidhant Smack on his back and held him tightly.

Abhi-Ahhhhhhh,B.aba….Hurtt ahhhhhhh

He cried and threw legs,But Rishabh never let him move his arm.

Abhi-Ahhh Fuck,Oh God,Ahh take it off you idiot…

He shouts in pain,Rishabh pulls the needle out and then Sidhant flips him,Abhi’s eyes winded.

Abhi-No no,Not there ah No,Baba,Please..

He shouted loudly,Rishabh pulled his pent down and rubbed Alcohol cotton,Abhi flinched and started to move with all force.

Sidhant-Stop moving

Rish-Yes,Just hold a minute

He said and slowly inserted an injection,Abhi's eyes froze in his place he shut his mouth and then.

Abhi-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Abhi-Ahhh Hurt Fuckkkkkkkk

He cried and tried to turn but he yelped when Sidhant slapped him on the back hard,Rishabh pulled the injection out and placed a bandage,then he took a new injection and ran alcohol cotton on his second butt,Abhi’s face covered in tears and red shade.

Abhi-Ah no more please..

He cried,Rishabh slowly inject him,and Abhi jump on his place and grab Sidhant’s wrist tightly.

Abhi-Ahhh,Fuck,ahhh I kill you idiot..

Abhi-Ah eehs ahh ahh h.urtahh ahhh.

He cried loudly,Rishabh pulled the needle out and rubbed his area and place bandage,Sidhant made him sit but Abhi cried when he felt pain,Sidhant hugged him and took him in embrace and caressed his hairs.

Sidhant-Shh,Bacha,Relax.

Abhi(cried)-Hurt.

Sidhant-Shhj,Rishabh go and bring an Ice pack.

Rishabh ran from there and within a minute he came back with an ice pack,Sidhant made Abhi lay on his lap on stomach,Rishabh place Ice pack on his back and Abhi whimpered in pain.

Abhi-Ah..

Sidhant-Shh 

After some time he felt relief,Rishabh put the ice pack on the table and placed a kiss on Sleep Abhi,whose nose,cheeks,eyes are red due to cryness.

Rishabh-Baby Doctor

Sidhant-You both are Stupid Doctors,I don’t know who made you Doctor.

He said and covered Abhi with a blanket,Rishabh cutely glared at Sidhant who ruffled his hairs.

Sidhant-Just kidding bacha,Now sleep.

He said and Rishabh hugged him,then he left from there,Rishabh looked at Abhimanyu’s pout and chuckled…

Next Morning everyone is having their breakfast happily.And then Abhimanyu comes near them with a smile.

Abhi-Good Morning

Everyone-Good Morning

Rish-How are you feeling now?

Abhi-Too Good

Sid-Good now go to Baba’s Room

Abhi(gulp)-What?But why?

Veer-What?Why?How do we know?Go and ask by yourself.

Abhi-You Brat

Laksh-I know,I know.

Abhi-Oh Thank God,Someone have Brain

Laksh-Well,Baba call you for Punishment hehe

He said and giggled,Abhimanyu glared at him.

Abhi-Useless brain,Ahh but at least eat me something 

Rish-No,Go and talk with Baba.

Abhi-You!Aish..

He left from there and knocked on Sidhant’s room door.

Sidhant(coldly)-Come in

Abhi(innocently)-Baba You call me,Is everything ok?

Sidhant-come here

Abhi goes near him with a scared face and stands in front of him,Sidhant raises cane,Abhi’s eyes winded,Aishh he hates it…

Abhi-B.aba are you going to beat me with this?

Sidhant-Why,you can beat everyone but Can’t I beat you?

Abhi-N-No It’s not like t-that

Sidhant-Did you skip your meal?

Abhi(look down)-Yes

Sidhant-Why?

Abhi-I am busy with my work

Sidhant-What about breakfast?

Abhi-Um I'm getting late in the morning s.o..

Sidhant-20 Hits for being careless and 10 hits for breaking my rules.

Abhi(winded eyes)-Baba,I am sorry please,I will never do this again,forgive me this time.

Sidhant(Angrily)-Show me your hand.

Abhi(scared)-No

Sidhant-So now you disrespect your Baba.

Abhi-No,No it’s like that but..

Sidhant-Then show your hands

Abhi(being stubborn)-No

Sidhant(angrily+Shout)-Abhimanyu Don’t make me repeat.

Abhi-N.o It will be painful.

Sidhant lost all control and came near Abhi and hit a cane on his shoulder,Abhi flinched and winced.

Sidhant-So HIT now HIT you HIT disrespect HIT me HIT How HIT dare HIT you HIT.

Abhi-Ahhh baba,Sorry it’s hurt..

He shouted,Sidhant hit his knees,shoulders,wrists,back angrily,Abhi on the edge of crying,he immediately showed his hand to Sidhant who looked at his hand and hit with full force.

HIT
HIT
HIT

Abhi-Ah..

HIT 
HIT
HIT

Abhi-B.aba p.lease..

Sidhant goes to hit him but Abhi hugs him tightly,he closes his eyes and throws cane,and caresses Abhimanyu’s hair.

Abhi-Sorry

Sidhant-Hmm

He backed off from the hug and held Abhi’s hand and kissed on his hands,Abhimanyu made pout.

Abhi-Meanie

Sidhant-Aww my bacha

He said and hugged him and placed a kiss on his head.

Sidhant-Sorry but what I do,you all become Brat.

Abhi-I am not

Sidhant-Yeah,Yeah,I know,now go and wash your face.

Abhi sulked and left from there.After sometime they came outside and met with their brat Brothers who were staring at them especially at Abhimanyu’s red face.

Manik-Aww My baby is crying

Abhi-Shut up

Manik-Don’t worry I will apply cream,By the way where do you get Hits?Hmm?hmm?

Abhi-You Monkey

He said and smacked on Manik’s head who fake cried and others shook their heads in disbelief ….
Just like that they eat their breakfast happily.

The End❣

This book is end here,Now I going to focus on my other stories which also based on Medical Genre so Stay tune🦋.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bonding By ....

General Fiction

18.6K 1K 19
Story about 4 brothers.....peep in to know!
21.5K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
267K 11.5K 85
๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  โค๏ธ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ˜
84.6K 1.9K 15
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐“๐š๐ž๐ญ...