šƒšˆš€šŒšŽššƒ not edited

By DIVINXE

"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphi... More

š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘š’/š“š‘šŽšš„š’
š‡š€šˆš‘š’š“š˜š‹š„S
ššŽšƒš˜š“š˜šš„š’
šŽšš„: Rekindling
š“š–šŽ: Harassment
š“š‡š‘š„š„: together
š…šŽš”š‘: Tears
š…šˆš•š„: Punish
š’šˆš—: pleasure
š’š„š•š„š: family
š„šˆš†š‡š“: Mothering
ššˆšš„: threats
š“š„š: Creepy
š„š‹š„š•š„š: found
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š: Information
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š: Scared
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š: Mad
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š: agony
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š: almost
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š: soon
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š: Over
š“š–š„šš“š˜: Finale
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž VALENTINES DAY BONUS
ššŽšš”š’: stressed

š“š–š„š‹š•š„: babies

364 14 5
By DIVINXE

Don't play song yet.

ANGER rushed over me as I saw my mother standing in front of me, the woman I never wished to see again was standing right in front of Marciano.  No, no, no, no. Not her, please anybody but her.

"Hi..Diamond." Hi? You haven't seen me in sixteen years and that's all you can say? I scoff and walk away from her. I hear Marci say something to her before lightly closing the door and following me upstairs.

When we get to our room he shuts the door lightly again, as if anything could set me off in this moment. When his hands touch my shoulders I flinch at first but, I relax quickly at his touch. He kisses my neck, not sexually, but as a way of assurance. "Are you okay, amore mio?" I nod.

"I'm just...frustrated, I want to have a relationship with my mom, I really do, but I don't want to get close to her just for her to leave me again." He nods.

"Do you want to try and reconcile your relationship with your mother?" I nod. "Then try, and if you get a bad feeling then stop trying." I feel tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"It feels like everyone is always leaving. I don't want to go through that with her again." Turns me around to cup my cheeks.

"I'm never going to leave you, whether she does or not, I'll always be here for you, and I need you to trust me when I say that." I nod.

"I love you, Marci."

"I love you so much, sapphire."

_____________________________________

My mom left not too long ago and now me and Marci are at our first ultrasound appointment. Marci keeps smiling, I can tell he's happy. The nurse rubs the gel on my stomach, while the doctor stands at the monitor, when the screen comes on the doctor makes a noise. "What's wrong?" Marci says something first.

"I've never...wow." What is it?

"This is a rare occurrence and we'll need to do something testing." Spit it out what is it.

"What is it?" She points to the monitor.

"What are you trying to show me?"

"The amount of babies there are."

"I only see one."

"Nope, it's three." Oh okay.

Hold up...

THREE? I'm not even sure I can push out one, lets alone three. I shake my head. I look at him "I can't, not three, I just I can't." I'm literally going to cry. Marci cups my cheeks.

"Diamond, it's okay, everything's going to be fine. You don't need to worry about anything. Just try and stay positive about this, I'll be right there next to you, we'll get through it, my love." I nod but I can't say that I'm assured.

"He's right, stay positive, don't stress the babies out or it'll have a negative effect." I nod.

TRIPLETS is insane. Three babies at the same time? I'm trying not to freak out because Diamond is freaking out, but I can't even lie, this is scary, I've never had to raise children. I thought that it would be easier because it would only be one baby and the two of us, but now it's three. How the fuck is she gonna push out three? I don't even know how she pushed out one. The babies are gonna be huge, I'm 6'5 and she's 5'2. The back pain will be awful, I'll give her massages though.

Not those weird ass cup blood massages, those freak me out and I'm rich, I'm supposed to be used to trying weird shit.

What are we going to name all these babies? we were prepared for one, not three. Diamond wanted to name the baby Riona if it was a girl and Rhian if it was a boy. we didn't think of other names. Someone knocks on our bedroom door and Diamond gets up to open it, it's Moon. "Yes, Moonlight?" Moon fumbles with her fingers.

That's a habit that Diamond's trying to fix, she put Moon back in therapy last week, and it's kinda helping but it takes time.

"Who was that lady at the door? You seemed upset when she came." Diamond sighs.

"That was your..um.. your grandmother, you've never met her."

"Why haven't I met her?"

"Because..she wasn't exactly supportive when I got pregnant with you." I know what She's talking about, when Diamond got pregnant Lora told her to either abort it or get out of the house, so she left.

"She didn't want you to have me?" Diamond nods. "Do you.. do you wish that you never had me? I know it would've been easier for you if you didn't."

"No no, Moon, you're my greatest achievement, I'm glad I had you every single day." She nods. "Your grandmother was always..cold hearted. She just wanted everyone to align with what she wanted and you weren't apart of that." She continues "but you're apart of my life and you always will be."
_________________________________________________________________________

I hate this, I hate everything about this. "All you have to do is drug him, he might get a little crazy, but he'll fall asleep almost immediately." Marji is goes over the plan with Diamond and i sit there quietly.

"What is he tries something before I can drug him, what would I do then?" I'll kill him, he doesn't want to kill her, but he wants to be with her again, from what she's told me, his sexual attraction is still there. If he touches just a little too much, his organs will be spread out on the floor, while the police try to figure out what the fuck happened to him.

"Marciano be watching the entire time, and you'll have gun with you just incase." I honestly don't want to watch her be flirted with. I also know that he can get touchy, I learned that from ex-flings, most of which talked about him with absolute disgust. Honestly he's pathetic, how the fuck are you an awful person, and you can't fuck a woman properly? that's saddening.

"So I'll be completely safe the entire time?" both of my brother's nod. She'll mostly be fine, I'll be there, I just hope that if something happens we'll be able to get there fast enough before something actually happens to her. She knows how to shoot and can aim but honestly that's not enough. 'i don't want her to do this at all, she's finally almost fully recovered from her trauma, she doesn't need more on top of it, Neither does Moon.

When it comes to Moon I don't know how to describe her. I talk to her, but we don't really have conversations.

(Play song here)

I try to get closer to her and she quite frankly doesn't want to know me, she just wants to know if I'm treating Diamond like a diamond. I am.

Is it too early to propose to diamond? It's only been like four months. I want to make her my wife, I love her and I know it. I've never felt this way, I need to make her mine completely. If she rejects it wouldn't mean that we would break up, it would just be extremely awkward.

Maybe it's too much going on. I don't want to stress her out even more than she already is.

"What are thinking about?"

"Nothing specific." She frowns.

"What is it?" How does she always know when I'm hiding something.

"I love you, and I really want to make you mine." She sits up.

"I am yours, what do you mean?"

"Diamond, I love you more than anything, I love everything about you and I know it's early, but I want to marry you, so badly, please don't feel the need to say yes, you can tell me the truth." She sits there in silence for a while.

"Ask me."

"Will you marry me, Dulzura?"

"Yes, Marci, I'll marry you." I hug her, my arms tightening around her waist, with no intent of ever letting her go. I grab the ring box, open it and slide it on her finger.

"Baby, it's beautiful and shiny, how much was it?"

Like 150k I customized it for her. "Not much." She looks down at it. She pecks my lips and climbs into my lap. "We might have to wait a while to get married, I don't want my bump showing, and I'll have to lose the baby weight."

"Why does that matter?"

"Your family and friends will be there. I don't want to be fat on my wedding day."

"Who gives a shit? It's going to be our wedding, our marriage." He's right, but I want him to think I'm pretty on our wedding day.

"I just want you to think I look pretty."

"I think you look beautiful all the time, and I'll especially think that on our wedding day. Okay?" I nod, fuck I'm always tearing up.

"Okay." I say with my throat feeling lumpy, I don't deserve him at all.

"What's wrong?"

"Your so..perfect, how do you do your job if your this kind?"

"I'm only kind to you, I don't like people."

"You really don't." I know that Marci isn't a very social person. He never really was, Shawn was the one who started the conversations at first. As they get older, in pictures you can see that Marci gets more comfortable around me and Shawn."Why not?"

"When you do what I do, you learn quickly that there are a lot of people out there who truly exist for one reason. The pain of others." I have a question but I hesitate. "Just ask the question."

"Do you...feel bad when you kill somebody?"

"I used to, but most of them are abusers, rapist,  gamblers, drug dealers, or owe us money."

"If someone who owes money is a teenager would you kill them too?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"They're a child, most of the time if it's a teenager they need money for their family." I nod.

"When your dad was the don did he do what you do?"

"Most of it, yeah, but he was more focused on money rather than if they were abusing someone or not."

"So how come you care about stuff like that."

"I'd rather kill an abuser then see on the news that another woman was murdered." I nod. I don't understand why Marci has to do this or why, but I know that he kills people who deserve it.

I don't want my babies born into that or pushed into business or getting hurt, which is why I plan on giving them my last name and keeping them as far away from the mafia until they can decide whether or not they want to be apart of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 248 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
302K 6.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
534K 11.9K 37
"What did you say?" Asher asked calmly. "I-I don't wa-" I was cut off by his loud laugh. He came behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Look...
5.3K 135 24
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...