๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™–๐™™

De A-ALIYAHSUPREMACY

๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š (๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ) : ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๏ฟฝ... Mais

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™–๐™™
1: ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
2: ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ?
4: ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ

3: ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ

49 2 0
De A-ALIYAHSUPREMACY

Khadijah Harmon's day started with a blunt in her mouth, and she had a feeling it was going to end that way. Her mom was currently out with some friends getting cocktails, so she had the whole house to herself. She was on a group FaceTime with her friends on her iPad while they were all doing their separate activities.

"Y'all want me to bring some bottles too or just my edibles?" Tahza asked.

"Bring both, let's just make it a sleepover," Keion spoke up, pulling his car by the drive-thru.

"Key, what's yo fatass ordering now?" Khadijah asked as she heard her friend scoff.

"Chick-fil-A, and since you wanna be funny, that's why yo' dusty ass ain't gettin' shit," Key snapped as Khadijah gasped.

"Key Key, get me a spicy chicken sandwich!" She called. Keion smacked his lips, ordering his food, and then reluctantly ordering an extra spicy chicken sandwich.

"So, Dijah, did yo man write back yet?" Indyana asked as the teenager rolled her eyes, picking up the letter Rashaad wrote back to her, her fingers tracing over the navy blue ink.

"Y'all, oh em gee, he is not my man...well, nevermind, I guess he is," She responded.

She began to read the letter, her friends listening intently. Keion even parked his car and ate his sandwich as he listened.

"Keion Santiago Wythers, if you eatin' my fuckin' sandwich-" Keion smacked his lips and groaned, rolling his neck and making a stank face at his friend.

"Girlll-a, ain't nobody eatin' yo damn food, shit," He muttered as Khadijah rolled her eyes and continued to read the letter to the end.

"Damn, he write like he sexy, like shortyyyyy? Like whaaaat?" Tahza quipped, making you snort.

"Swear to god, I wonder when imma find out what he looks like. The next thing with soulmates is that the person can interrupt your music to play a song that gives you insight into who they ar-"

Suddenly the Jhené Aiko playing from her TV abruptly switched to Overtime by Baby Smoove blasting from the speakers, making her scream and jump from shock.

"My bitch real bad, she a 10 and some, VVS and Diors, gimme coochie and gums, one in the head, ain't a hunnid round, that's a one-on-one,"

Khadijah scrambled across her bed to grab the remote and turn down the music.

"The fuck?!" Khadijah screamed, placing her hands on her hip as she looked at her friends, just as shaken as her.

"Looks like he's a huge fan of Baby Smoove, send him the last song you listened to," Indyana suggested as Khadijah grabbed her phone, and went to Apple Music.

She looked at her recently listened and tapped the three dots by The Beach by Giveon, which was the last song she listened to.

She scrolled down and found a new option, one that read 'send to soulmate', and hit the button, and smiled to herself cunningly, imagining how she killed his vibe lowkey, giggling to herself.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Rashaad, who was currently bobbing his head to Slider by NBA Youngboy, shaking his dreds even wilder as he was nearing the best part of the song.

Before he start yelling 'dead bitch, ha ha', the song immediately switched to the sound of some sort of voicemail before a smooth guitar.

"She just let me know, where they show no fear, it ain't safe 'round here, but she still gonna hold on..."

Rashaad smacked his lips and turned with a stank look on his face, thinking his sister Dionaé had connected her phone to the TV somehow. His glare softened a little bit as he saw the notification in the corner of his tv that read 'From Khadijah'

"Right," Rashaad remembered. "Ma said the next part in this soulmates shit is music. I guess that means interrupting my vibe 'n shit," he thought, frowning as he sat down on his bed, grabbing his kit and opened, thinking he mind as well roll a blunt since he was now forced to sit there.

He did have to admit though, this song was a chill vibe, something he would probably listen to smoking late at night, he didn't like all that noise after 10:30 to be honest. He made a 'pssh' sound with his lips as he sat down in his desk chair, grabbing his basketball out of the corner of his room and tossing it up in the air, and catching it.

He was bored as fuck, his mom was at work, his uncle was probably gambling somewhere, and his siblings were at his aunts' house, so he was home alone, by himself, and bored.

"Oh well, finna go smooooke," He hummed as he grabbed his kit out of his drawer and sat it on his desk, opening up and beginning to roll up. Suddenly his phone buzzed and it was the groupchat with his friends Darius and Saiyer.

Patnaz🥷🏾🤝🏾

2Tone🥶🩸
Waddam fuck niggas I'm bored asf

Sy💥⛓️
Aye Rashaad we finna slide

Ra😶‍🌫️🔫
Hollon y'all niggas aint even ask
What if I had a bitch ova here or sum

2Tone🥶🩸
Nigga you would never
Youn een like us in yo space nigga why would u have a bih w u
In yo bed? Nah

Ra😶‍🌫️🔫
Eat a dick my nigga

2Tone🥶🩸
Im coo
Go get the "bitches" to do it

Ra😶‍🌫️🔫
🖕🏾

Sy💥⛓
Aye bitch open the mf door I got weed

Ra😶‍🌫️🔫
I should let yo uglass get heat stroke bitch🖕🏾

"But you opened the door though nigga," Saiyer walked in Rashaad's room, plopping down in Rashaad's desk chair. The dredhead boy glared at his friend, who pulled out his bong and a big ole zip of weed from his bag.

"See nigga, you just waitin' for somebody to break in yo shit, muhfuckas don't know how to lock doors," Darius could be heard coming down the hallway and then to Rashaad's room, tossing Saiyer a bag of Taki's and Rashaad a bag of nacho cheese Doritos.

"Oh, don't worry about it, I locked it, oh, thanks Darius, you a real ass nigga, mannn, it ain't een a problem, I'm just a nice ass nigga," Darius cut his eyes at Rashaad as Rashaad stared at him back, continuing to eat his chips.

"Want a cracker nigga?" Rashaad asked as Darius smacked his lips.

"It's cookie, stupid ass," Darius fired back.

"Nah, it's cracker this time 'cause yo ass is fuckin' salty, hoe ahh nigga," Rashaad spoke, jabbing his friend in the stomach.

"Yall niggas tryna spark this bong or what?" Saiyer asked, holding his bong up and flicking his lighter.

"Shit, let's do this sesh," Darius said, pulling his rolling papers and weed out of his backpack.

Rashaad lit up his blunt as he turned up the music, shaking his dreds to the song playing in the back.

"We 'bouta be high as shit dawg!" Darius cackled, dapping up his friends.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Khadijah was currently braiding her hair into Coi Leary braids, her go-to style for summer. She had on an emerald green bikini with small gold rings connecting the strings to the bikini top and bikini bottom.

She put on some black, breathable cargos and pulled up the bikini strings on her hips.

"Ooooooh Dijah bitch, that tat...with that swimsuit...with that bawdy," Tahza had a stank face as she z-snapped while eating a bag of hot chips, chewing loudly.

"...Taz, them chips better be that good," Indyana spoke after a loud silence, all of them laughing.

"Bitch, I'm high, leeme alone," Tahza playfully pouted, her eyes closed and mink lashes fluttering dramatically.

"You better clear that damn smell out 'fa yo grandma come home and beat that ass," Keion added as he sipped on his lemonade.

"This granny ass perfume is potent enough, that you very much," Tahza replied, holding up her grandmothers' perfume, which smelled off, but was very strong.

"Thank you, Tazzy," Khadijah said with a cutesy smile, as she finished her blunt down to the roach and threw it in the trash, and then grabbed her iPad and sat down at her vanity, placing her tablet against the mirror, pulling out brown lipliner and lining her lips.

She did her lip combo curled her lashes and put on waterproof mascara, along with a little bit of concealer and powder. She smiled in the mirror, feeling cute and finally doing her makeup right for once, at least, that's what her opinion was.

"Indy, what time we supposed to be going to yo house? I got my bag packed in my trunk," Tahza asked as she grabbed her keys and her water bottle, walking outside to her car.

"Y'all can just come on now, 'cause we might have to go out again once y'all get here," Indyana said.

Everyone began to get their things together, Tahza bringing some more things with her, Indyana setting up downstairs for her kickback, Keion driving to his house to grab his bag and then start on the way to Indy's house, and Khadijah remained seated at her vanity, seemingly doing something.

"Ummmmmm Dijah, why yo keys not in yo hand yet?" Indyana asked, fixing the strap on her pink swimsuit top.

"I'm rollin' another blunt first, off my dick," Khadijah responded playfully as Indyana flicked her off, and her friend returned the gesture.

"It's giving fiend," Keion said, raising his Breeze vape to his lips.

"Oh, I know you not talking Mr. Breeze Mango Freeze, ain't that yo 9th one?" Keion side-eyed Khadijah, slowly letting the smoke from his Mango Freeze Breeze vape flow from his mouth.

After rolling her blunt and saying bye to her friends, ending the call, she placed it in a lil ziplock baggie, and she grabbed her duffle bag and purse, making sure she had everything before she left, including her essentials, aka weed stuff. She grabbed her keys shuffled downstairs and headed to the garage, pressing the button to open the garage door.

She unlocked her emerald green Dodge Challenger and placed her bags in and then got in the driver's seat, putting the key in the ignition and turning, the car roaring to life. She put her phone on the stand and placed Tahza's vape that she meant to give back and her new cart in the cup holder. She put the car in drive, slowly rolling out of the garage in the driveway, then pressing the button on the automatic garage remote clipped to her mirror to lower the garage.

She put on her sunglasses and looked both ways before peeling onto the street, turning 3 am by King Von up to max volume, creating noise in the previously quiet neighborhood.

Soon, everyone arrived at Indyana's house and they all walked into her large kitchen, turning up the music, hitting vapes and carts, and getting out food.

"Ooh KD, that look like a new dispo," Keion pointed at Khadijah's Trippy Sugar disposable cart.

"Most def is, I drove an hour to go get this bitch," Khadijah said holding it up as her friends' mouths dropped in shock.

"You lyin'!" Tahza exclaimed as Khadijah's hands shot up in a defensive position.

"Deadass,"

"How much you pay for it?" Indyana asked.

"I paid $40, I got the flavor Krypto Chronic, and it's 5 grams, hollon, lemme try it real quick," Khadijah raised the cart to her lips, pressing and holding the button to pull from the cart, and was instantly throat punched after she ghosted.

"Got-damn-shit," She choked out, smoke coming out in puffs as she coughed, banging her fist on her chest.

"You hit that cart, 'n that bitch hit yo ass back," Keion spoke smartly as Khadijah coughed and gasped, flipping him off.

"You—try it—hoe nigga!" She choked out as Keion moved over to get the cart as Khadijah handed it to him. He held the button and pulled from the dispo, French inhaling and trying to hold it, but he ended up coughing it out, as it throat punched him as well.

"F-fuck-goddamn—what the fuck?" Keion choked up, putting his hands on his knees and heaving as he coughed.

"See-Indy, you got some water?" Indyana glided to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, placing it on the island in front of Khadijah, who damn near ripped the top off and guzzled the water down. Soon, everyone hit the vape and coughed their lungs out, instantly feeling the effects. Khadijah was laid on the edge of the couch, lying on the pillows, Keion was lying on the floor, and Tahza was spread out across the fireplace.

It was silent in the house, except for music playing, they all were too high to say anything.

"Bro, one hit and I'm already buzzing' like shit," Tahza mumbled.

"Brooooooo," Indyana groaned irritably as all her friends got up and shuffled to the kitchen to see what was going on.

Indyana was holding open the door to her pantry that was filled with snacks, well, was supposed to be filled with snacks.

"Wah happuh?" Khadijah mumbled.

"We outta fuckin' snacks, my fatass siblings ate 'em all, somebody gotta go to a corner store somewhere," She said as everyone suddenly froze up, looking at each other slightly weird.

"...and the only corner store close to us..." Keion spoke.

"...is in Saints Row..." Tahza mumbled meekly, silence overtaking the group again.

"I'll do it!" Khadijah chirped all of a sudden.

"Well, we not letting you go by yourself," Indyana said as Khadijah shrugged.

"Ok, so y'all come with then. C'mon, Saints Row can't be that bad. Sure, it's a little less...West-Coast like, but it can't be that bad,"

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Over in a neighborhood in Saints Row, Rashaad sat in his room with his friends, smoke filling the room as the teenage boys sat, well, more like slouched in the seats. Saiyer was staring up at the ceiling, mumbling al0ng with Roadrunner Glockboy Tez, which played in the background, Darius was in his own little world, trippin' and imagining shit, and Rashaad was sitting on the floor, vibing to the music and playing Subway Surfers on his phone in his own little world.

"Bro I'm hungry as FUCK!" Saiyer exclaimed.

"Order a pizza brah," Rashaad mumbled, finally talking after being silent for damn near 3 hours, which scared the shit out of his friends.

"Forgot you was here nigga, start makin' a lil noise or sum shit to let us know you alive bro," Saiyer said, catching his breath.

"Two large pepperoni pizzas with extra cheese and extra pepperoni, 3 large spicy garlic wings, and 4 things of cheesy garlic breadsticks," Darius read off the usual order as he paid and typed in the address to Rashaad's house for delivery.

"Dawg we need snacks or sum shit, I want a slushie nigga," Darius groaned. Suddenly Rashaad stood up, grabbed his keys, and put on his slides, beginning to walk out of his room. He then stopped and turned slightly when he noticed his friends weren't following him. He then did a full 180 and bucked at his friends as if to say "what the fuck are y'all doing? C'mon!".

The boys scrambled up and grabbed their shit as they followed Rashaad out of the house, Rashaad locked the door this time and started his walk on the sidewalk to the corner store. The thing about Saints Row, everyone knew everyone and recognized everyone from everywhere. Old women waved at Rashaad and his friends, mumbling "How ya doin' ma'am"s, and hearing them talking about how they were all sweet babies.

"Rashaad, boy, how old are you now?" an old woman called as he turned towards the voice.

"17 ma'am," he mumbled loud enough so she could hear it.

"Lawd hammercy, I remember when ya momma brought you home as a lil baby. Now look at you, a strong grown man," A smile cracked at Rashaad's lips.

"Have a good rest of yo day, ma'am," he said as she returned the favor, and mumbled about how he was so quiet and respectful.

Soon, the boys reached the corner store, the bell jingling as the door opened and they walked in.

"We just got a restock on those chips y'all like," Red, the corner store owner spoke.

"That's why you the goat, Red," Darius said.

"Oooh, that whip tough as fuckkkk!" Saiyer exclaimed, grabbing the attention of the two boys who headed to the windows of the corner store, seeing an emerald green Dodge Challenger with blacked-out windows pull into the lot.

"Who drivin' that bih?" Darius asked as the boys kept watching.

Rashad watched as the car shut off and the doors opened.

"Damn the driver bad as fuck!" Saiyer exclaimed as Rashaad looked at the driver, her braids swinging as she hit her blunt and handed it to her blonde friend as she closed the door.

"She better than bad...she sexy as fuck," Rashaad thought to himself.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗟𝘂𝘅𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗫 𝗩𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗻 - 𝗚𝘄𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗶, 𝗔𝘆𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗘𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮

Khadijah walked in with her friends, laughter, and smoke radiating from the group.

"Hey, how y'all doing'?" Red asked as the teenagers filed in.

"Good and you?" Indyana asked as he shrugged.

"Meh, can't complain," he responded.

Khadijah pulled from her cart, ghosting and blowing the smoke out as she grabbed a Sprite from the fridge. She then turned, slowly strolling down the aisles of snacks, trying to figure out what she wanted.

She then looked up, seeing a tall, fine, dredhead with tats looking at her, well, at least, making little glances. She turned, grabbing some chocolate-covered pretzels, grinning to herself.

"Ouuuuu he fine as fuck, tall, dredhead, tattoos...that's my type, word to Saweetie," she thought to herself.  She nodded her head along to the music, looking at the shelves, at the different flavors of chips, humming to herself as she spied some cheddar and sour cream Ruffles.

She reached up and hopped up trying to reach the chips, bouncing up and down trying to grab them. She huffed irritably because she was high as fuck, hungry as fuck, thirsty as fuck, and just wanted some chips.

"Oh, DoN't WoRrY kHaDiJaH, yOu'Re ThE pErFeCt HeIgHt, not enough to get these fuckin' chips," she thought, frowning and smacking her lips.

Suddenly, a hand from behind her reached up and grabbed the chips off the high shelf, holding them in front of the surprised girl, who took them and turned around to thank the person, who happened to be the tall, tatted dredhead that was Uber-fine.

"Oh, thank you," she spoke shyly, looking down at the chips.

"You good, shorty," he responded, walking past her to the fridges.

"His voiiiiiice?!?! Helloooooo and he's fineeeee?!?! Man, you know what would be crazy if he turned out to be Rashaad and was my soulmate," she thought as she walked up to the front with her friends and paid for their stuff.

"Y'all have a good day now, hear?" Red asked as the teenagers waved back, saying "you too"s.

"Yooo, Khadijah, we rollin' another blunt?" Keion asked.

"Yeah, I got more papers in the car," she responded as she walked out of the store.

Little to her knowledge, as soon as Keion spoke the name Khadijah, the tall, dredhead boy's head snapped instantly, but didn't get a glimpse of her face, just her braids as she walked out.

"Khadijah?...was that...? Nah, can't be....can't even really remember what she looked like, but I know she was bad, FUCK, I'm too high brah," he thought to himself.

"Girl, did you see that tall dredhead with the tats?" Khadijah asked as she turned the car on, peeling out of the lot.

"I saw him get you those chips," Tahza said.

"Bro, it would be wild if that was my soulmate, if that was Rashaad," she said as she drove back to Indyana's house.

"Let's get lit!" Tahza exclaimed, holding up a bottle of Casamigos as they all celebrated, pouring up drinks and rolling blunts.

A few moments later

"Bitch I'm Teeeeeeee'd up and I'm geeked up, ya lil broke ahh bitch, get yo green up," Khadijah rapped, waving her blunt around like it was sage.

"Aw shit, this bitch bouta start freestyling," Tahza said as Khadijah snorted, downing her shot.

"Bitch, I'm really like dat, ian scared of no opps...aye, tell lil daddy holla at me when he want the box-AYEEEEE!" All the friends dapped each other up, cracking up and dancing and eventually heading up to Indyana's room after showers and skin care.

"Biiitch, I gotta write my man, hollonnnnn," Khadijah stumbled to grab some paper and a pen, puffing on her blunt.

"I wanna know what he look like," Indyana said as Khadijah snickered.

"Bro, me too, I bet he's so fineeeee," she giggled, sticking out her tongue.

Dear Rashaad,

Heyyyyyyy so I'm crossfaded like shit right now so my bad if this letter don't sound like completely right lol.

But awwwww you're a big brotherrrrr that's so cuteeee, ian got no siblings I'm an only child so yeah. Also, and don't think this weird, but like the way you write is mad sexy like shortyyyyy? I fw that lol.

Also, let me know who yo fav artists are so I can put together a playlist for when we smoke together, that is, if you smoke. If you don't, that's cool too

Love, Khadijah xoxo

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

2.6K 615 30
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† contains some content and sensitive material ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€...
83.6K 4.2K 45
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
73 5 12
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ Daniel๏ฟผ, an average ๏ฟผteenager found himself heartbroken and depressed. By who or how? Read to find out! I will upload every other Friday! I will u...
23.2K 1K 15
You've awoken from your coma but nothing is the same. The black blood inside of you is driving you insane and a new threat, even more powerful than S...