The Black Phone ~ Robin x Y/n...

By Flavie_17

Y/n a 14year old girl moves in North Denver. She thinks this place is going to be boring but she's wrong... More

sleep over
I don't know
The Grabber
Robin
why he's here?
Drive in
Study
The dance

Donna

102 3 0
By Flavie_17

You moved from California because of your mom's dead and your dad wanted to i new start. You weren't super happy with this decision but it was better for your dad.

-Y/N YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE HURRY!!!

- I KNOW I'M COMING!!

I go down the stairs, pick up my bag and go in my dad's car.

~5min later~

-Have a good day honey

-You too bye dad!

I am so anxious, it's my first day.

I walk in the building and find my locker. I put all my books and walk too my first class.

(In your head)"math great"

You enter the class and all eyes were on you.

Math theacher: So class today we have a new student so i'll let her introduce herself.

Y/n: So hi, i'm Y/n, i moved from California and i hope to have a good year.

Math theacher:Ok you can sit next to Donna. Donna please raise your hand.

Donna raise her hand and you go sit next to her. She was very pretty, she have brown hair with brown eyes.

Donna:hi Nice to meet you wanna be friends?

Y/n: Nice to meet you too and yes we can be friends.

Donna:You can sit with me and my friends at lunch.

Y/n: Yeah sure thanks!

~lunch time~

You enter the cafeteria and you see Donna siting next to a girl how like younger Also, 2 boy was sitting in front of them.
One of them has rather black hair and the other had curly brown hair.

Y/n:Hey Donna!

Donna:oh! Hey Y/n! Come sit with us.

Y/n:thanks

You sit next to Donna.

Curly hair:So who are you?

Y/n:I'm Y/n i'm new in this school.

Curly hair:Nice i'm Finney but call me Finn.

Y/n:Okay

Black hair:Nice to meet you Y/n, i'm Bruce.

Y/n:Nice to meet you too Bruce.

Young girl:I'm Gwen, Finney's sister.

Y/n:oh cool!

Donna: So guys my mom don't mind if we have a sleep over, you guys wanna come?

All:sure!!

Donna: Finn where is Robin??

Finn:He's in detention for this morning's fight with Moose.

Donna:Oh yeah.

Y/n: Who is Robin, who is Moose and what fight??

Bruce:Robin is probabily the toughest guys in the school and Moose he's an-

Gwen:Asshole!

Finn:Gwen language!!

Gwen Rolls his eyes.

The bell rings and everyone returns to class.You enter your english class and take the first seat you see.
A boy with brown hair and a bandana enter in the class. He comes to you and says:

Bandana boy:Move you're in my desk

Y/n: No,the teacher said there were no assigned places.

Bandana boy:Yeah but this is MY desk.

Y/n: Omg fine don't cry for à desk...

You take your thing and practically in a whisper you say:

Y/n:...asshole

The bandana boy take your wrist and squeeze it said:

Bandana boy: What did you just call me

Y/n: The fuck leave my wrist you hurt me, I didn't say anything!

He leaves my wrist and I go to another desk.

~1 hour later~

It's the end of the day and I join Donna who was waiting for me at the end of school.

Author notes:
Hi im so happy I finish the first chapter and I hope you will love my story. Bye♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 123 60
အချစ်​​ကြောင့် မိုက်ရူးရဲဆန်တဲ့ ဇာတ်ကားထဲက ဗီလိန်တွေကို အပိုတွေပါဆိုပြီး တွေးခဲ့ဖူးတယ်။ အစ်ကို့ကြောင့် ကိုယ်တိုင် ဗီလိန်နေရာရောက်မှ သူတို့ရဲ့ ခံစားချ...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
1.2K 60 6
"𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎,𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐃𝐎?,𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘!!~" -�...
615K 54.1K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...