wheniwasyourman~ Short Story

Galing kay bri6396

"That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand Should have gave you all my hours when I had the ch... Higit pa

wheniwasyourman~ Short Story? *Preface*
wheniwasyourman~ 'Same Bed, Same song, different meanings.' {1/14}
wheniwasyourman~ ShortStory 'Your Name Is My Weakness' {2/14}
wheniwasyourman~ ''Flowers would have been good...' {3/14}
wheniwasyourman~ 'Time Always Runs Out' {4/14}
wheniwasyourman~ 'Dancing Saves The Soul' {5/14}
wheniwasyourman~ 'Can't Believe I've Lost You' *6/14*
wheniwasyourman~ 'I Cant Fix This Can I?' {7/14}
wheniwasyourman~ 'I'm Sorry' {8/14}
wheniwasyourman~ 'Live On' {9/14}
wheniwasyourman~ "Spend All Your Time Loving Her" {11/14}
wheniwasyourman~ "Go Party With Her" {12/14}
wheniwasyourman~ 'Be The Guy I Failed To Be' {13/14}
wheniwasyourman~ "Reunion" {14/14}

wheniwasyourman~ 'Get Her Flowers' {10/14}

486 12 0
Galing kay bri6396

‘I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand’

{10/14} *Get Her Flowers*

A couple Months later, I was sitting at home, not doing anything important as I got a knock on the door. My brow furrowed as I checked the time.

I wasn't supposed to have any visitors...

I pushed myself up off the couch as I walked to the door, looking out the peephole.

I grew extremely confused as I saw this guy standing outside with curly brown hair and a nervous look on his face.

What the fuck?

I opened the door, looking at this guy as he turned to look at me.

“Oh, bloody hell, you were home. I need help..” He said as my brow furrowed.

“Do I know you?” I asked, giving him a confused look as he shook his head.

“No.”

I went to close the door as he put his foot in the doorway.

“But I need help with Selena.”

I froze at her name.

I don't know how she can still do this to me when I havent seen her in months.

“What do you mean you need help with Selena?” I asked, my brow furrowed still as he sighed, racking his hand through his curls.

“My name is Harry and I need help getting Selena to be mine..” He said as my heart was almost squeezed to a pulp.

“Why would you need help getting Selena?” I asked as he sighed, shaking his head.

“I feel like were more than friends, but I don't know how I could possibly have her be mine... I know you're her ex boyfriend and I think you could possibly help me with this..” He said, a begging expression in his eyes as I sighed, opening the door a little father. “Fine. But only if what you're saying is completely true..” I said as he nodded.

“Of course it is, I don't lie..” He said, a little self-absorbed as I sighed.

“Okay, first thing lose the self-obsession. She doesn't like guys that do that.” I explained as he walked in, sitting down on the couch.

“Of course. What else?” He asked, extremely anxious as I shook my head.

“You look like such a fucking child.” I said out of disgust as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a soda and a beer for me.

I wouldn't get completely drunk, just a little buzz so I can handle talking to this child that needs helps.

Major, mental help.

I walked out, handing him a soda as he gave me a look.

“You do know, I'm old enough to drink, right?” He asked as I shook my head.

“You don't act like it.” I said, making him sigh as he nodded.
“Im sorry. I'm just.. I really like her and I don't know how to tell her that..” He explained as I shook my head.

“Stop being this happy go lucky bastard and start being the normal person I hope you are.” I said, giving him a look as I took a sip of my beer. I set it down on the table on the side of the couch as he gave me a look. “Nobody knows Selena better than I do. I'm the best source you're going to get to help out with this. Listen well, because I'm not going to repeat myself.” I said as he sighed, nodding.

“First step, get her flowers. That's something I rarely did until it was too late and I kick myself every day for it.” I said, staring into space as his eyes softened.

“What exactly happened between you two?” He asked as I shook my head, looking over at him.

“Huh?” I paused when I realized what he said. “Thats irrelevant. Just don't make the same mistakes I did. When you're in public and you two are official, don't forget to hold her hand and keep her close. I always held her hand, but I never held her close to me...” I mumbled, sighing at the thoughts as he raised his eyebrow.

“You know, I can just figure this out on-”

“You came to get help, right?” I asked, interrupting him as he nodded. “Then don't fucking judge what I'm saying. As I said, I know Selena better than anyone else does. Not even her best friend.” I said, thinking of Demi as I tried to remember just what I was missing.

“Okay.....” He said, nodding as I shook my head ,reaching for my beer.

“You do what I say one step at a time, and you should be fine. we meet here once a week and I give you something else, okay? She should be yours by the end of the week..” I said, getting up and walking to the door.

He nodded, looking at me as I motioned outside.

“This is your meeting. Go put it into action.” I said as he nodded, pushing himself up. He walked out without saying anything as I shut the door behind him.

Damn son of a bitch thinks he can top me?

I despise him now, but if Selena wants him, that's the least I could do.

---

My brow furrowed as I walked in the door, looking around the room.

What I wasn't expecting was to see my mom sitting in the kitchen, looking at a bouquet of flowers.

Why was I getting a strange sense of Deja Vu?

“Mom?” I asked, walking into the kitchen, stopping when I saw a bouquet of beautiful flowers sitting on the counter, mom messing when them.

“Have you been talking to Justin?” She asked as I shook my head slowly.

“Not as much as I did...” I mumbled, walking over, looking at the flowers. “Why?”

“This looks awfully close to the flowers you got from Justin..” She explained as I looked at them, taking the card off them.

‘Ill pick you up at 8. Were something fancy. ~Haz’

This was too familiar. This is crazy.

What does Harry think he's doing?

I sighed, shaking my head as I dropped the card, turning around to look out the window as I took out my phone, dialing Harry’s number.

“Hello?”

“What are you doing?” I asked him as I know I took him off guard.

“What do you mean? I'm just being nice.. Do you like the flowers?” He asked as I sighed.

I turned to look at them again as they were truly beautiful. “I love them. Thank you.” I said, biting my lip as I the similarities took me off guard again.

“So Will I be seeing you tonight?” He asked, probably looking through something as I sighed, nodding.

“Sure. Why not?”

=====================================

Please comment!! I love reading your comments!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

38.9K 238 27
One boy with a problem, Two girls with a secret, and a drama-filled tour. You call that a disaster, while Justin calls it life. When Justin is gettin...
58.4K 1.5K 20
*COMPLETED* Relations are like glass, sometimes its best to leave them broken, than to hurt yourself trying to put them back together. If she's bra...
13K 322 16
'I always felt alone and when I wasn't I wanted to be alone. But now I truly am alone... My life has gone, I push everyone away. I have Tori, Jade,Be...
83.9K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...